(2013/12) December 2013

Hi fellow mummies, I'm also expecting number 2 now and EDD is 7dec. #1 is turning 1 next week! Waiting for my turn to see the Gynae now.
happy.gif

Thanks for setting up the fb group, Elaine! Ok we wait until 12 weeks then go in. I think coz now the setting is set to "Secret group", so it's not searchable. Have to change to "Closed group".

I just told my family, my good friends about the good news. Hahaha. My good friends (same age as me) are all either single or just married and don't intend to have kids yet. So I feel lonely at times! In fact some are meeting up next week and because they work late, they are meeting after 8pm...my bedtime is 9pm / 10pm...hahaha because I need to sleep with my #1 and wake up early. Really a lifestyle change!

Wow not easy for those mummies when little one just turn one and they have a sibling on the way hehe...

Already change the group to closed group,t thanks loveeveryday.

Lifestyle definitely will change, 1 of my BFF also busy with her kids while im busy with mine. Some closer friends also single and we seldom meetup nowadays
sad.gif

Love everyday
Wow u must be a really young mum then!

Momma3kids
Congratulations! Wow 3 children! Must be really exciting for u! Can imagine CNY steamboat with all your kids and spouses ....damn 日闹!

Minmin
Congrats babe! Your edd is same as mine
happy.gif
your #1 is a boy or gal?

Thanks Elaine for setting up the group!

I just have to tell my boss about my pregnancy.... was sweating buckets cos I was supposed to start a new job next Monday ... So I wanted to give him a chance to terminate my contract if he is not comfy.... Luckily he was so understanding n was delighted for me .... Kept asking me to chill and dun be stress...and told me dun share cos 1st trimester not steady yet .... I was shocked that he is so calm.... Later I found out his wife also expecting his #1 too....

Bubbub: i think our baby really bring us luck hehe... Last9 open my hubby carplate number 3rd prize but too bad i super long time never buy 4D so only my inlaw win
happy.gif

Actually we might have chances of being a Nov mummies too cos my #2 & #3 both arrived 1week earlier than my edd. Im always very kiasu prepare my bag to hospital every early too lol

Thanks Elaine for setting up the group, will join after 12 weeks.
happy.gif

Went to see the gynae today abt my discharge, did a vaginal swab test, results will be out in 3 days time. Doc did a scan for me too, can see one tiny 5mm sac.

Oh, something weird I just developed 2 days ago, not sure if its pregnancy related - I can't wear my contact lenses anymore! It's like the curvature of my eyeballs changed overnight. It started on Tues, I was drawing my eyeliner, then suddenly the lenses shifted to one corner of my eye till I had difficulty finding it, never happened to me before. Then on Wed n today, I completely could not put in my lenses without feeling like there's an eyelash stuck in between, very weird. I change new lenses also same thing. Strange ya.

Had bad tummy cramps yesterday. It felt like passing motion. I was really concern and worried. Anyway, was perfectly ok this morning. Not sure what going on inside. So decided to see my ob early, which is this Sat at KKH. Din know that Sat got extra charges and now they charge see patient at private suite. Sigh.. Money fly.. So much extra frills.

Elaine
It just doesn't seem to load haha....maybe after 1st trimester have to trouble u to invite us in ...

Hahaha me too! Think bub bub brings us luck too! Things have been working very smooth for me and my DH since I was pregnant... Actually from the day it's conceived man ( since its ivf we know when it's being fertilized) ...

Haha if positivecal. and myself get twins, then we would also be due in nov I guess...

Grace
Dun worry too much so long as not spotting.... Anyway u booked in for gynae visit Liao so relax meanwhile ...

Hazelnut
So fast ???!!! 5mm Liao? Wow amazing! When is the heartbeat scan again? 19th right?

Wow ur eyes playing tricks on u ?

Bubbub, ya it's still too early to see anything inside the sac though. Yep my scan is on 19th, praying for a good strong heartbeat on that day.

Dunno what's wrong with my eyes, my gynae referred me to a eye doc for this Sat, haiz, that's more $$$ flying out the window.

It's great that your new boss is supportive! How r you feeling these days?

Positivecalm, oh so it's confirmed singleton? Wow your numbers r really high for a singleton! Good strong baby!
happy.gif
Which day did u do your scan?

Hazelnut, positivecalm,

Congrats on seeing the sac already!
happy.gif
My 1st scan at 5 wks plus also could only see sac..

Hazelnut,

Looks like you better keep to wearing your glasses for now.. Take care!

Ya.. I went for my 5w4d scan.. Only saw a blur sac and yolk.. Looking forward to my w6 scan.. ;) so sian.. No appetite... Feel nausea...

Positive
Wow that's a very be high hcg for a Singleton, super cliff hamger he/she mustbbe! maybe mine is also singleton since my hcg is only half of yours!

I also starting to get my ms
sad.gif
and loosing my appetitie .... Damn Sianz ...

My boobs so sore and painful lei ... I went for swim this morning and OMg, boobs hurt!!!

How to see hcg high anot lol... I also can only see blur sac. Feeling much better without the cramp but now feel super tired and no appetite. Doc ask me go back next back but i was thinking going bk at 8weeks cos dont want to waste $.

Hey morning mummies...
Nausea is hitting hard! Argh... dont want to eat anything too.. puke and puke... haiz... damn annoying... cudnt even enjoy my biryani ystd.. haiz...

just wanna shout out, I think its Lynn. - you mentioned your gynae at Gleneagles charging on S$50 for consults? Would you mind passing the details. I wouldnt mind checking it out when I am in Singapore.

Mummies.. if you need help with any admin stuff like fb group moderator and etc I wouldnt mind helping out.. Am a SAHM so have a lil more time in my hand as compared FTWM. :p

Oh ya!! Its FRIDAY!!!
happy.gif

Hi morning

I'm not eating well too, only want soupy stuff. Puke when I smell food, really different from my no.1
sad.gif

I hope it will be better after 12 weeks...and so glad it is Friday!

AR- will PM you his contact

Hi bubbub, i'm not a young mommy, I'm 30 actually. It's just that my good friends all still single, only 1 got married last year and she say want to enjoy marriage-hood first. The rest no chance to meet their Mr Right yet.
sad.gif

Hi mummies, I've been feeling nauseous ever since Monday and I had to keep eating to chase the nausea away. Planning to buy some dried fruits later to munch in office! Hope it helps! Any other tips to keep the nausea away?

Good morning ladies! TGIF! Mahjong day, whoopee!!

Thanks Mdm Yip for the article, ya I came across that too, n figured it correspond to what I'm going through. M still thinking if I want to see the eye doc tomorrow. But ultimately, I need to be able to wear contact lenses to work la, cos I have to meet clients n I feel very frumpy, hehe.

My symptoms changes every few days, now my appetite is better again, n finally my boobs r starting to be a little bit sore. Still can wear my usual bras comfortably though. N still same size, boo hoo!

Elaine, if u can see the sac, then no need to check for hcg. Hcg is only for very early on in the pregnancy to confirm that u r indeed preggie n it's progressing (by comparing numbers over a few days). Once u can see the sac, it means things r progressing as they should up to this point.

Love actually I think they recommend crackers to munch to keep the nausea away. N to eat many small meals throughout the day.

elaine - thanks
happy.gif
hopefully all goes well.

hazelnut - ya me too! my eyes were so dry i was thinking whats going on. thought maybe tired thats why but thanks Mdm Yip for the link!!! now i know.

Love everyday - i think just keep eating small meals. like yes cracker when u feel a bit hungry, dont eat too full or fast or u will have indigestion/heartburn! sometimes i will feel hungry just before i sleep. i have to eat something otherwise i will feel queasy. campbell soup is nice. haha. though we shouldnt eat so much of it cos it is salty and processed food. ah~ it warms the tummy~ keep biscuits or snacks in your bag when you are out..

so far i do not have nausea..only feeling a little tired. 6weeks now i think..

Any mummies can't have any good sleep at nights? I keep fliping like prata and woke up at least once in the middle of the night
sad.gif

I've tried to eat meiji plain crackers...yup, it works to chase the nausea! But trying not to eat too much lah...I scared fat! Last pregnancy I put on 13kg which I luckily managed to lose it all, thanks to breastfeeding and exercise. Trying not to eat too much this time, esp it's just first trimester only!!

Thanks bubbub! Tomolo i going OB. Hope to see the bb growing welling. Found faint pink discharge tis morning. Dunno why. This BB is sure different from my first born. My firstborn made me so nausea that i can vomit 13 times a day but for tis bb I am just so tired after meals. Cant even open my eyes. Tonight going to rest early..

Hazelnut: I'm 5weeks preggie today! With kkh.
happy.gif

Bubbub: haha nope don't think twins cuz hcg @ 17dp3dt was 728.

So many people got ms le uh. So envious. When's mine coming? T.T
I only feel tired everyday nia
Dk isit cuz I'm too nua n lazy by nature or isit a pregnancy symptom
Ahhh think too much >.<

Huiyi
U are kidding me! I was hoping ms dun come at all! A few of my GFs didn't have ms throughout the while 9 mths and babies so healthy and happy!

Elizis
All the best in your OB!

Love everyday
I went to buy the dried orang peel to eat...helps a bit,..

Hazelnut
U mahjong queen !!!

Hihi all, went OB scan.. Got some insight of the 4 cm fibroid. Well, was given homorne pill to boost the bb. Hope its helps. Any one also has fibroid here? Can share your experience? My OB just told me tat there ll risk of ccrian (which i intend to anyway) and miscarriage. Scare the hell out of me.

Hello mummies.. Didn't come here a few days so many things happen liao.. Thanks Elaine for setting up the fb group.. just join the group.. =) More and more mummies in the group liao.. Congrates to all Dec Mummies..

See that some mummies already in the nauseous stage liao.. Still feel nothing now leh &amp; have been very hungry most of the time..

Anyway, do you guys feel very emo lately? Hai.. I cannot control my emotions.. Have been very negative.. sometimes will be very happy in the day then suddenly very upset at night.. Get agitated easily.. =( I react differently to things nowadays.. Used to be patient person but lately, I become direct and sensitive.. =( This is torturing.. Sob Sob..

HuiYi, I got the same feeling leh.. haha.. I also think how come i don't have any MS. I am 5 weeks 4 days.. Very close to you.. =) Also don't have much symptoms just feel tired and breast sore.. Occasionally will have lower abdomen cramp.. Cannot stand too long and backache at times..

Double_wenz same same here but I still had no idea how many weeks m I cos my menses is always inregular....

Was shock to test a 'positive' n even tested twice lol I didnt expect to get pregnant again after a stop of 9 years.... Got to buy everything all over again

Dbl wenz haha I think I ve a lil MS this morn. Hope it stays mild. But so weird all my symptoms like don't last long. Was feeling bloated few days back but no more now it seems.

Dreading 2 go work tomorrow again. Been feeling very tired at work whole of last week and sometimes just stoned in front of comp while all my colleagues working very hard. Aiyo

Good morning ladies!

Double wenz, I also sama sama, I think I'm exactly 6 wks today, no symptoms still, n appetite damn good. Last night I had steak dinner at 7pm, n was hungry again by midnight, so drove out for supper at Punggol Nasi Lemak. Jia lat. I also very emo nowadays, especially at night when my battery is flat, kept on snapping at my DH, it's like PMS x 100. Hehe.

Hana, my symptoms also don't seem to last long! Makes me wonder if they were really symptoms in the first place. I had bloatedness for a few days, I had evening sickness for 3 days, n I had sore boobs for like a grand total of 1.5 days. Now all no more. Sometimes I get worried, but I tell myself, we have done the best we can, leave it up to God, just gotta have faith that our peanuts r still growing well inside us. I stone in front of my comp nowadays too, especially after lunch when I'm so super sleepy. Damn unproductive. So I try to get more work done in the morning, when I have abit more energy. But hey, though our mind may be switched off, our body is still hard at work, we r growing a little human being inside us!
happy.gif

Hello mummies!

I'm new in this thread. I'm 31 and had a 3.5 daughter. I'm just wondering if I'm expecting a 2nd one, as I'm abt 1.5wks late from my last period..usually im at least 1wk late..

I m very reluctant to buy a kit to test waiting for another week and see how. Have checked from website that if I'm expecting, my edd should be ard Dec..

I don't have any symptoms nor feeling nausea yet. Do u mummies think I'm expecting my 2nd one. Hope to hear from mummies who have to share.

Thanks

Hahaha so it's not me alone! My dh has been asking me why I kept snapping at him .... I was quite puzzled at first too ...

Now I can point to my tummy n goes
It wasn't me!

Guilt free pass!

Maelee: yup get a test kit and check better, once i did 6months never come menses but im not preggy.

Hahaha y some of u want MS? I dont wish i have. It is very terrible. My #1 girl i vomit whatever i eat but for #2 &amp; 3 luckily no MS. This #4 i have slight MS.

Bubbub: yup for me #1 girl i vomit until badly no appetite just feel sleepy. #2 &amp; 3 both boy... Not sure other mummies is it the same as me lol

Elaine... I m keeping my finger cross for a boy cos I have a girl already. Some say still early so no symptom yet not sure how true... I just feel nausea n super tired, appetite not too bad but hub complain I become very grumpy lol

Back