Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Let jiayou tgt! Hopefully our wishes will comes true soon.

Does ur parents or inlaws pushing you? I told my mum im going for ivf, she worried i will be having a painful process. Still say if no child is ok. I told her i wanna give a try. If really sucess, all the efforts and pain throughout the ttc is all worthwhile.
Our chance are quite high before 35... They don push me.. Initially mum was skeptical over ivf but she understands after all now she just hope I can have my wish granted soon..

Hi Ladies,

what is 33,34,35 years old. I am older than Fann Wong
yet I am still trying cos Liu Ling Ling gave birth at 50!

I have 2 colleagues who childless for many years but after adopted
a child manage to conceive naturally.

You should check with your ba zhi (八字)husband
and wife to see which year you are more likely to
conceive. In that way you will not be so stress.

In the meantime stay healthy, eat more tonic, reduce deep
fried stuffs, less cold drink, exercise regularly etc etc

@Goddmummy who do you go to to check the bazi?

I also have a colleague who also tried a couple of yrs for natural conceive but failed. So they decided to adopt. Just before they start finding or about to sign the documents, my colleague found out she was pregnant.

Thanks Goddmummy for finding the information. I had come across it mid of last year. May I know whom you consult for Bazi reading? I'm thinking of consulting one but don't know who to ask.

Hi all ladies, yes i'm likely to be going. Well, most of you are still young and well in your productive years. Like Goddmummy, i'm already into the 40s though slightly younger than Fann Wong. I had done a few cycles of IVF (both fresh and frozen), and none came out positive. But I did conceived naturally twice the consecutive months after my last fresh cycle... but sadly both ended in early mc.

I'm now seeing tcm to build up the body and hoping for a miracle soon.

I am still searching for the local Feng Shui
Master on Bazi. I did not consult him but
happen to come across his blog.But I
believe that you can't be pregnant every year
see our grandmother and mother they married
very young and should be fertile every year but
they have children who is 1 year, 2 years , 3 years gap
not 1 year 1 child. hahaha. See below article from
www.skillon.com.
Please read for knowledge only Don't rush to
consult anyone soon. Feng Shui Master can solve
your anxiety not your problem.

I consult a psychic and I know I have children
fate. For my case is suddenly I have the urge to have another
baby.

Trying to Get Pregnant? Does my BaZi aka Four Pillar of Destiny said this task is difficult? Are there any strong Feng Shui Cures?
Thursday, 14 August 2008
6067 viewers.
Trying to conceive is supposed to be a natural process that is easy, at least, that is what other people would think. Yet, if you have been trying to conceive for many months or even years, you may realize that having children does not come easily for everyone. In fact, each month, a woman has only a 20-30% chance of conceiving. Most women will conceive within a year of trying but a small percentage of women will still not conceive even after a year of diligently trying.

If you have been trying to conceive for not matter any length of time you have probably been given advice from well-meaning or not-so-well-meaning relatives and friends. You were told something like “I knew this couple that tried for many years to get pregnant and as soon as they stopped trying, they got pregnant”. Or another common statement you might here is a story about someone who finally decided to adopt and then they turned up pregnant.

Even some superstitious grand-parents would said, this is fate and nothing much can be done.

What about the stories of couples adopting and later becoming pregnant?
In term of FengShui and BaZi, this is simply not true. Although, it is not completely unheard of for a woman to get pregnant after adopting. The percentage of women getting pregnant after adopting is around 5 percent and this might just be the luck of the mother-to-be.

Fate. Is there any truth to this?
There is no question, this issue can put heavy strain on any relationship. For a couple trying to conceive, the journey often starts out with enthusiasm and optimism. After several cycles of trying, this optimism may soon lead to despair and frustration. There has been much debate about the impact of BaZi (to be more precise Heaven Luck) on this.

Now take a real case of a lady trying to concieve.

She was born on the 13/09/1965 at 3:30am in the morning. She being married since 1994 and since then she has being trying hard to get concieve.

BaZi%20Fertility.png

Figure 1. Lady Bazi chart. No sign of children stars.

From her BaZi chart, we cannot find a single children star not even a weak one. Therefore, getting pregnant will mainly depend on the ten years luck "Ta Yun". If the children star appear to be in any particular year and is strong, the chances is high.

During the 10 years from 1994 to 2003, it happened to have "Food God" at the decade branch but setting on top is her "Indirect Resource". Earth suppress Water, above repress below, and "Food Good" is exhausted. No luck in getting pregnant during these 10 years.

How about the next 10 years? Any luck? The next ten years is still the same. No better luck. And sad to say the same in the future.

As I mentioned erlier to be more precise this is purely Heaven Luck. You still have the man luck (Three trinity : Heaven, Earth, Man). You still can try modern day man medical technology.

Are there special FengShui cures to help me get pregnant?
This is not an easy question to answer. Feng Shui can be very powerful in removing the energy blockages in your home, strengthening your own energy and balancing the energy of the bedroom, so in this respect, yes, there are many things you can do to balance and strengthen the flow of energy in your living space.

More specifically, there are some feng shui items, or decor elements that are defined as cures for pregnancy, such as displaying pomegranate fruits, elephants with their trunks down, pictures of babies, etc. However, I would like to emphasis this is not traditional feng shui. These items might make you feel good and mighty maybe, but again these are decor items and not fengshui arrangement. In FengShui we emphasis FengShui arrangements.

Our parents always said that by allowing several little children to jump on the couple's bed, will energizing it and inviting the needed energy. Especially at the couple's wedding day.

It might be a good idea for you to find a feng shui consultant in your area and see if you can have a professional inspect your house, there might be very weak areas that need attention and this can be revealed only during a feng shui analysis. Here is the link where you can use 8 Mansions theory to help. Click here

For any couples that are trying for children, avoid kitchen's door facing directly any toilet's door.

Be mindful about not having a heavy light fixture, or a ceiling fan over your bed. I see this configuration in many bedrooms, often with the blades of the ceiling fan "cutting through" the energy of the abdominal area of both partners. This is certainly a configuration to be avoided.

Ancient feng shui masters were suggesting not to move the bed of a couple that wants to conceive a baby.

As with everything, there is always a combination of factors that lead to a certain outcome. It is certainly wise to do all that is within your control to improve the energy of your space and attract the "fertility chi."

Here is another blog by local Feng Shui Master
just sharing with you his blog. I have no mean to
scare anyone here. I did not
consult him.
Just a reminder on how you pray
to Deity - must specifically mention healthy
baby not " we will accept any baby you
bless us"

求子= 求苦

Posted by Zacken99 | Posted on 08-02-2010

Category : Others

well it hv been so long i nv update my blogs.. cos most r common cases no need to blog …..

for the pass 3 months i see many fs for childless couples..n also doing 超度 ritual for abortion couples… its so ironic they r so many couples dieing to hv kids yet there so many dieing to abort their kids….

LG n her hubby see me the 1 st time in 2006…they r dieing to hv kids… but i gave them very sad news that according to their ba zi they were nt destined to hv any… Lg was quite piss wif me.. n the session ended by her storming away… then in 2008 … lg called me 1 day.. she purposely called to scold me lousy cos doc hv confirm her pregnancy then… of cos i was quite disappoint with my lousy prediction…but i jus hv to let go… few month ago, lg hubby called me to make a house call appt.. i was shocked… n i accept it… when i reach their house on the appt day, lg n her hubby greeted me warmly… we chat abit of bo liao stuff, then i asked them for the real purpose of asking me come… lg face change n she walk to her room n came bk with a kid in her hand, she pass me the kid n signal me to carry… i love kids n happily i carried her. i look at the kid n i gt a shock!! she hv an abnormal face n i saw her legs were actually deformed….

my tears spilled uncontrolably..i use my ling energy to read her pass life n i saw a fish…. its a fish ling going for her 23 times of recarnation… it hv not fully develop to b recarnated as a normal human form….

the couples appolagise for their rudeness in the pass n hope i can help the girl… i explaine the ling progression theory to them n told them its immpossible for them to hv this kid, they must hv done something more to hv this kid…..

they told me in a very pai say tone… after i told them they will nv hv kids, they were very depress n intro by some relatives, they went to malacca, a temple to pray for a kid n months later lg gt preg…

i ask for the diety they pray to… i checked with my 无形 friends…then i understand the whole story… the diety they pray to actually arrange to gave them this fish ling developing kid after he saw hw wu sim the couple is n they actually tell the diety they dun mind wat kind of kids, they will love it…

i told the couples abt my finding they were shocked! n start curse n swear… i. stopped them n explain to them its nt the diety fault…. they r destinated nt to hv kid… they wana play with karma n thus they gt this as a result .. so nothing to blame… its jus karma….

i taught them proper way of bring up 动物进化灵。。n left with a mix feelings…relieve cos i hv never miss calculate… sad…y man kind hv to so 执着。…. always believe in wrong beliefs n when thry noe they wrong liao, they expect they shld b forgiven n remedy shold b given to them….
haiz… 一切随缘、莫强求!!!!!

The Master "无形 friends "
if I am not wrong is kumantong (KMT)
-Baby spirit (养小鬼)
He mentioned it in a forum.

Side track: anyone heard about fertility bracelets? I read that rose quartz can aid fertility. Anyone know where to get such bracelet?

Hi mummies I'm not sure about fertility bracelet but if u r looking for rose quartz I've purchased stones from Suntec 2nd floor nearer to H&M escalator; seen it at Ion Wisma walkway near Love&Co stretch of jewellery shops. Xi Ma Lou Bencoolen Center area has quite a few shops too..

Fertility bracelet 是行销手段。
花钱买是骗自己。

‘貔貅’也是一样。广告口水喷很多。
以为能够招财。

夫妇健康又生不出孩子是有原因。

风水问题不是直接/重要因素。(mentioned in the past postings)
没有怀孕是很多方便引起。(mentioned in the past postings)

Please use the search engine in this forum. It is very useful.

I will go there if I am free. Just make yourself free and go there, no
harm trying ... who knows God may touch by your persistent
and sincere heart furthermore this is a once a year affair.

Good Luck all ladies. Grab Grab Grab....

I'm unable to go, as my hubby will be working late :(

Nonetheless, I wish everyone who's going will get the petals :)

And 将心比心, if you have got your petals, please move aside and let those who have not got it have a chance. Hope the situation will not be chaotic.

Good luck and Happy Valentine's Day!

im scared....what if I cant grab any in the madness...

Mrs tann, I've the same thoughts as you. I'm afraid too but will nevertheless go try my luck tonight. If really no luck guess then I can comfort myself that I just don't have 孩子緣 and maybe close this chapter and move on to other goals in life.

Mrs tann, I've the same thoughts as you. I'm afraid too but will nevertheless go try my luck tonight. If really no luck guess then I can comfort myself that I just don't have 孩子緣 and maybe close this chapter and move on to other goals in life.
See u tonight

hopeforachild,

Just tell the God your husband is busy and therefore
you came alone? Is that a good idea? Not sure how many
people will turn up tonight. Whose who are going can
take a picture and show us?

I knew of a lady, married for 25yrs and only got her first child at 40+yrs old after 20 plus yrs of trying.. :) She did A LOT of good deeds throughout all the years so what goes around, comes around, she is finally blessed with a beautiful baby gal. :)

Do more good deeds, pray sincerely, your wish will be granted one fine day. :)

• For those women who have cold womb /uterus.
  • Here is a chicken tonic recipe for you. I Know someone who have period once every 6 month
  • manage to get pregnant after taking this for 1 month. Take this every four day only as this is "heaty"
  • You are required to drink 10 cups of water after taking this tonic.

• Ingredients :
  • Chicken thigh 1 piece
  • Martell / XO 3/4/5 table spoons
  • double boiled jar
  • slow cooker

• 1. Trim and remove the skin and fats of chicken thigh. Pound the chicken meat using a mallet
  • or back of a chopper till soft and tender.)
  • 2 Use a small porcelain rice bowl, over turn it and place in a double boiled jar.
  • 3 Place the chicken thigh on top of the bowl, add in 3/4/5 table spoon Martell or XO in the
  • double boiled jar (adjust accord to your liking and taste)
  • 4 Cover the double boiled jar and place it into the slow cooker.
  • 5 Add water into the slow-cooker and cook it for 2-3 hours.(adjust accordingly due to different
  • cooker use)

hopeforachild,

Just tell the God your husband is busy and therefore
you came alone? Is that a good idea? Not sure how many
people will turn up tonight. Whose who are going can
take a picture and show us?

Goddmummy

I read somewhere that both husband and wife must be present to grab the petals wor. No worries, this year can't go, next year go :)

I also believe that having children is more or less predestined. Just to share, my husband and I go to this zi wei dou shu master every year for a yearly reading. In 2013, he told us that I will be very fertile for the year and if I happen to conceive a Horse bb, the bb will become my ally. My hub and I have been TTC but not very on tt kind, so after hearing his words, of cos I hoped to conceive a Horse bb. Even so, we still didn't TTC regularly, but I conceived anyway and it was one shot one kill kind.

This year, we went to the same master for reading. My hub has told him on the phone beforehand that I'm expecting but didn't tell him my EDD. When going through the yearly reading for me, we told him my EDD and then it made sense to everyone how come certain month will have bleeding (labour), be trapped (confinement), and likelihood of depression (post natal blues). All concided nicely in terms of timing according to the reading, and as I said, this master didn't know my EDD while charting my yearly reading and he told us that he was also wondering how to interpret the reading for me. So it's really all predestined. :)

I also believe that having children is more or less predestined. Just to share, my husband and I go to this zi wei dou shu master every year for a yearly reading. In 2013, he told us that I will be very fertile for the year and if I happen to conceive a Horse bb, the bb will become my ally. My hub and I have been TTC but not very on tt kind, so after hearing his words, of cos I hoped to conceive a Horse bb. Even so, we still didn't TTC regularly, but I conceived anyway and it was one shot one kill kind.

This year, we went to the same master for reading. My hub has told him on the phone beforehand that I'm expecting but didn't tell him my EDD. When going through the yearly reading for me, we told him my EDD and then it made sense to everyone how come certain month will have bleeding (labour), be trapped (confinement), and likelihood of depression (post natal blues). All concided nicely in terms of timing according to the reading, and as I said, this master didn't know my EDD while charting my yearly reading and he told us that he was also wondering how to interpret the reading for me. So it's really all predestined. :)
Can introduce which master u go to? I would like consult too

Can introduce which master u go to? I would like consult too

Master Luo 96882783. Say you are referred by shi4 jie2. He is a practising Buddhist and very ethical in his work. Kind hearted too. My hub and I have been going to him for years.

What's his charges like?

It depends on which services you are going for. Yearly reading $60, character analysis abt $100 maybe, but I'm not too sure as it's my husband who pays for the sessions. You may call to enquire. He also provides fengshui analysis and other services.

Hi ladies,

Don't feel despair if you have tried all sorts
of ways and methods and even have bad news from feng shui master
you can always adopt a child. My husband's friend is an adopted
child but his mother love his friend more than her own daughter. He get
to inherit the business not the daughter. I call this fate (缘分).

So this is just another option. 加油 加油

If I am not wrong use old ginger 姜是老的辣
Must pound the ginger slightly so that you can
cut the time on boiling it. Correct me if I am wrong.

It depends on which services you are going for. Yearly reading $60, character analysis abt $100 maybe, but I'm not too sure as it's my husband who pays for the sessions. You may call to enquire. He also provides fengshui analysis and other services.

Hi Mrsgg,

Is the Master 70% or 90% accurate on
yearly analysis? Where is his office? Thanks

Hi Mrsgg,

Is the Master 70% or 90% accurate on
yearly analysis? Where is his office? Thanks

Goddmummy, it's really hard to say cos I don't refer to his reading throughout the year plus some things he say are quite general, hard to assess whether true or not. But this round I'm amazed cos his reading coincided with my EDD and the events that follow even though he was not aware of my EDD while calculating my reading for me. His office at People's Park Centre.

jus a word of caution, the ginger tea is considered a very heaty drink. Esp old ginger is widely used in confinement. If your body constitution is considered cold, then you may drink. Otherwise, in Singapore this kind of hot weather, it is not suitable for everyone. This kind of drink is very popular in Taiwan, they add red dates and ginger, it can help to nourish and warm blood in their cold weather.

No problem on the heatiness of this ginger tea.
By drinking at least 10 glass of plain or warm water
(not cold drink) after consuming it.

Last edited:

hello toberone

I went to the seng wong beo temple at tnajong pagar and prayed to all the gods, they gave me this small fa guo (huat kuey) ask me to bring home to eat. why is this so? can enlighten me? and i also prayed to zhu sheng niang niang after that. just prayed myself. seems that no need to buy extra package not like the toa payoh one. did i do correctly? cos i just tell my wishes.. at tpy there is a lady who will say it for us and have a package of extra incense and incense papers just for zhu sheng niang niang. but tanjong pager seems like dont hv..

Back