Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi Toblerone,
I saw this forum that you have help a lot of ladies who are ttcing.I also hope that you can me too.we are married for 6 yrs with no kids.i had gone through 6 cycle of ivf and out of 6 ,1 end in chemical pregnancy(early misscarriage).due to all these,we are have been quarrelling and almost divorce.this yr im 41 yrs old.do I need to do Chao Du for the lost?what should I do?thank you for your time to
answer my query.

Lao shi, is there any website we can find simple 经 to download or chant? Like to chant to atone for past. if have 人工流产 and also failed 人工受孕, what is suitable to chant? Thank you very much.

老师您好,
我有个query and hope u can spare the time to help me. 我在我家翁家找到了一幅好旧的送子观音的画(it is framed up in wooden frame) 它完好无损。好像是我已故家婆以前用来求子的。(who is my husband,she has many daughters before him.) If i don't wish to hang up on the wall, can i put it standing on the table behind 弥勒托佛?thank you for answering my query.
想都别想,收起来。

用大红纸包起来然后收好。有原因的。跟已故亲人没有关系。

I have consulted a psychic on fertility last year also and
not sure if her prediction will come true on not.
I went down to see her personally.
Still waiting anxiously .....
Can you share with us on 通灵算命(Psychic)
thanks
通灵者(psychic)有好几种,level也不一样。If you've watched the movie "The Sixth Sense"[(Trailer YouTube; clip 0:59-1:21) & (Full Movie
YouTube)], 像这种真实例子的话,能看得到也能沟通,并非等闲之辈。

老师在U.S.遇到好几位,有些是装神弄鬼,有些是有本领。老师印象中,遇到一位psychic,是隔代继承人。曾祖父母是,只有祖母是,父母不是,轮到她这代就有。

为什么会有psychic?以下有几种情况:
(1)普遍上是前世修偏了,今世的果报。
(2)另一种是神明(不一定是天上,可能地仙之类)或者幽灵。
(3)更高层次,超出六道,通常与菩萨界有直接关系。(非常少见。肯定吃长斋)

If the psychic break this piece of good news to you,那就等消息吧!

Lao shi, is there any website we can find simple 经 to download or chant? Like to chant to atone for past. if have 人工流产 and also failed 人工受孕, what is suitable to chant? Thank you very much.
你考虑了吗....很累的。不过,效果得自己体会。
流产得处理。

Hi Toblerone,
I saw this forum that you have help a lot of ladies who are ttcing.I also hope that you can me too.we are married for 6 yrs with no kids.i had gone through 6 cycle of ivf and out of 6 ,1 end in chemical pregnancy(early misscarriage).due to all these,we are have been quarrelling and almost divorce.this yr im 41 yrs old.do I need to do Chao Du for the lost?what should I do?thank you for your time to answer my query.
要看情况。
流产得处理。等清明节超度。
老师看过不少年龄40多岁的妇女们生孩子!

对不起,忙不过来作完整解答。
回头再提醒老师。

不怕苦, 怕是还没有试就放弃或念错招到不好东西. 也愿意慢慢学, 请老师多多指教. :)
乱念会招惹不好的东西。只有几部经碰不得,比如《地藏经》。

锅边肉,吃菜行吗?
1. 可以。就吃菜。
2. 嘴巴不能乱说话,讲是非。

有关不同的宗教, 不在世后, 将会在一起吗?
即使是一样的宗教,未必能在一起。
不过,要是人死后,到了下面会真相大白。

向观音菩萨求子, 有没有 special steps to undertake?
没有。

Last edited:
Hi

Where can we calcuate 子女星盘? For chemical 流产 which happened between the 1st - 3rd months. No sign of fetus at all. How to do 超度 for them? Can it be done any time of the year or only 7th Month?

每晚诵经(before 12am)念很好!

有阻力、有障碍难孕。作足功课!说不定到时不需要花钱做IVF,就自然怀孕了。

要念经的话,我提供给你两个options,任选一样。

Option 1 每晚念一遍《陀罗尼经》,(初学者)大约超过一个半小时。念完立即回向,不可偷懒。若念到不一年,有怀孕就让我知道。这本经书大多数的佛寺可以找得到(免费),或者,我免费邮寄给你。

Option 2 一套经文组合,念不完可以休息改日再继续。一个月内念完四张,立即回向,不可怠慢。两个星期以内念完四张更好,到时再加重。若念到不一年,有怀孕才通知我。经文我可以免费邮寄给你。

抄经、念经都可以。想要怀孕是很痛苦的,没有那么容易的。这是利于你们夫妇,我没赚你半分钱。不知道你是否有决心?

老师,您可否PM 或邮寄给我Option 2的经文组合? 感谢您!

Lao Shi,

My hubby(18/6/81) and I (29/12/81) married on March 2012 and have been try to conceive since then. After trying for maybe 6 months, I decided to see TMC. I also got my Hubby along too. The Sinseh said that I have cold womb and also cos my menses is irregular. She mentioned that my hubby is perfectly ok. So I ate the medicines that she prescribed. Menses don't seems to get any better thou. and so i stopped going back and see her after visited her for 3 to 5 months. We also went to pray for zhu sheng niang niang but no luck.

Early last year, i finally decided to seek help from KKH, did bloodtests, sperm tests, ultra sound, hsg and results was hubby have very low count while my tubes are ok, no blockage. Doc suspect I'm not ovulating well and thus he gave me 3 cycle of clomids, i ate 2 cycle and stopped as it was quite stressful and they all failed.

Hubby initially refused to let me go for ivf cos of the injections etc. But after talking to him, he finally give in. I will be going for my 1st ivf next month once my menses come.

We really hope to have a child of our own. Seeing others getting pregnant so easily really make us envy at times. I wonder what can we do...

I remembered last year before we go kkh to seek help, we were at Taiwan for holiday, the tour guide brought us to a fengshui shop. One of the lady attended to us counted our chinese names and said that my name is not good, too cold or what, very hard to conceive. And asked us to get one of their tian lu. But we didn't get it.

Please enlighten us on what we should do now while preparing for my ivf...

Can you also help me to count if we will have any child?

Although I keep telling myself to take it easy and relax, i admit i get stress up easily. Anyway to keep myself relax especially since im going for my ivf soon.

Thank you Lao Shi!

Last edited:
Something to share :

【胎兒喜聽《地藏經》釋怨歸去】
鄰居陳女士對我說,她女兒懷孕八個月了,最近幾個月胎兒經常在腹中拳打腳跌,使得女兒非常痛苦。

我對她說,按照佛教的道理來推斷,你女兒腹中之子是孽緣來聚,討債來的。有可能是殺生吃肉的業因,最好從今天起停止吃肉,為胎兒念一遍地藏經試試看,只要你女兒懷著恭敬心念誦,一定會有效果。如果能夠堅持念七遍地藏經回向給胎兒,就會清除母子之間的怨債。假如念地藏經後沒有效果的話,那麼再吃肉好了。接著我送給她一本《地藏菩薩本願經》。

第二天陳女士高興地向我道謝說,她昨天回家把我的話告訴了女兒,女兒一聽就信,立即洗凈手捧著地藏經念誦起來,念完地藏經後胎兒安靜下來,昨晚女兒終於睡上了個安穩覺,這是近幾個月以來從沒有過的奇蹟。女兒同時戒除了吃肉的習慣。陳女士讚嘆說,佛法真是太靈驗了,要是早點向你請教,平日念經,就不用受那麼多苦。

不久,陳女士的女兒平安生下一個可愛的男嬰,生產時幾乎沒有痛苦。坐月子期間,每天都念一遍地藏經。以前最愛吃肉,奇怪的是現在一聞到肉味就惡心,問我是甚麼原因。

我告訴她,聞到肉味就惡心,那是因為念經凈化了身心,使自身本有的佛性得以顯現,不再接受污穢的眾生肉了。只要多吃各種蔬菜和豆類製品,身體一定比以前更健康。
如果你到醫院去看看,病人大多數是愛吃肉的,就可以證實吃肉致病的道理。

toblerone 老师 giving free advice to all, 功德无量!;)

May I also contribute a little bit? Hope it doesn't offend 老师 or anybody here.. :oops:

Like what 老师 said, we must be sincere in our prayers. Best if can eat vegetarian or meatless, 培养慈悲心。 Children are a blessings, not only ask from above, must also seek blessings from your 祖先。Pray sincerely to your 祖先 for they are blood-linked with you, so 感应 比较快。百善孝为先。。。Be filial to your parents and you cannot forget about your ancestors too. 没有他们,就没有我们。 祖先好,后代才会好。You can 抄经 and 回响 to your ancestors too.

Once again, sorry if I offended anybody here... Just my 0.00000001 cent worth. :oops:

toblerone 老师 giving free advice to all, 功德无量!;)

May I also contribute a little bit? Hope it doesn't offend 老师 or anybody here.. :oops:

Like what 老师 said, we must be sincere in our prayers. Best if can eat vegetarian or meatless, 培养慈悲心。 Children are a blessings, not only ask from above, must also seek blessings from your 祖先。Pray sincerely to your 祖先 for they are blood-linked with you, so 感应 比较快。百善孝为先。。。Be filial to your parents and you cannot forget about your ancestors too. 没有他们,就没有我们。 祖先好,后代才会好。You can 抄经 and 回响 to your ancestors too.

Once again, sorry if I offended anybody here... Just my 0.00000001 cent worth. :oops:

This is a very good reminder! My hubby's 祖先 tablet is placed in my house but I have never offered any incense. Probably like once a year during CNY. My in-laws take care of the offering and cleaning. I will consider going meatless.

joanne23 said:
Hi Toblerone,
I saw this forum that you have help a lot of ladies who are ttcing.I also hope that you can me too.we are married for 6 yrs with no kids.i had gone through 6 cycle of ivf and out of 6 ,1 end in chemical pregnancy(early misscarriage).due to all these,we are have been quarrelling and almost divorce.this yr im 41 yrs old.do I need to do Chao Du for the lost?what should I do?thank you for your time to answer my query.
要看情况。
流产得处理。等清明节超度。
老师看过不少年龄40多岁的妇女们生孩子!

对不起,忙不过来作完整解答。
回头再提醒老师。

hi @toblerone 老师,
我母亲以前年轻时有堕过台,我们子女可以代帮忙超渡幽灵吗? 希望你能指点 ,
公德无量,感恩!  谢谢 !..

老师,
可以请你帮我解签吗?
我问观音菩萨是否今年可以怀孕..出来是第十四签:

中籤

宛如仙鶴出樊籠脫却羈縻處處通南北東西無障碍任君直上九霄中

卯宮
此卦仙鶴離籠之象。凡事先凶後吉也

解曰
任意無虞。路有亨通。隨心自在

家宅 不安。
自身 還願。
求財 合。
交易 合。
婚姻 合。
六甲 男。
行人 見。
田蠶 秋利。

六畜 損。
尋人 阻。
公訟 宜和。
移徙 吉。
失物 東南。
疾病 設送。
山墳 吉。

谢谢老师

Hello toblerone, my hubby and I are planning to have a baby. Was wondering if you can help to see if we are destined to have kids. If yes, roughly when? Seems that u have been busy, do let me know when it is ok for me to PM u the details. Thanks and have a prosperous new yr!

Can u help me see for me and husband bazi ?
Been trying for 5 years prayed to zsnn 2 years, tried twice ivf and tried tcm

I remembered I read somewhere online before that there's this temple in Singapore that does prayers for couples who are hoping to have baby once a year (sometime during the first 15th days of the lunar new year). I have been trying to look for the name of the temple but cannot seems to find the article anywhere. I remembered it mentioned that blue and pink ribbons will be distributed to the couples... blue means boy and pink means girl. Any ladies here know about this temple?

Toblerone 老师您好。我看了您与大家分享的心得,想借此机会请教您我和先生是否有孩子缘。 我俩年龄都不小了,已婚好几年了,但一无所出。我可以把我们两个的八字电邮给您吗?谢谢。

Hi Toblerone

I would like to seek your advice regarding me and my hubby ba zi if we are destined to have a baby.
We have been married for 10 years but still haven't had any babies. We have been going to TCM and have been brewing herbs to "tiao" our body.

I would like to pm you, but I am not sure how to go about doing it, could you please guide me on this?

Thanks

I remembered I read somewhere online before that there's this temple in Singapore that does prayers for couples who are hoping to have baby once a year (sometime during the first 15th days of the lunar new year). I have been trying to look for the name of the temple but cannot seems to find the article anywhere. I remembered it mentioned that blue and pink ribbons will be distributed to the couples... blue means boy and pink means girl. Any ladies here know about this temple?

Hello,
I found this in the internet, not sure if are you referring to this one?

Kai’s parents, Mr and Mrs Lim had come a long way in their journey to conceive their child.
Married for twelve years now, the newlyweds had agreed it was more pressing to see the world than changing diapers. Jet-set they did,
up till Year 2008 when a baby was accidentally conceived. Two miscarriages later, the sudden longing for a baby ballooned into desperate
measures of traveling to far flung places to seek spiritual help. Every country they visited, they knelt at the temple before God and prayed
for a miracle to happen.
In Singapore, Western and Chinese doctors saw no reason why the couple could not conceived. Maybe it was age, maybe stress, maybe
she had han (cold) ovaries they speculated.Months became years.
Until.A relative suddenly recalled she went to a tiny temple somewhere along Race Course Road here in Singapore to pray
for a baby after years of trying. Word has it that this nondescript temple is famed for helping couples conceive.
But it only happens once a year at the temple’s Flower Cutting Ritual on the 15th day of the Lunar New Year – last day
of Chinese New Year according to the Chinese calendar.
So they went.
At 6.30pm, they brought their anguish and hopes to the temple, knelt before Goddess of Mercy and prayed.
7.45pm, couples wearing nervous smiles started gathering at the front of the temple and waited.
When the clock strike 8pm, an old man carrying a pair of scissors started climbing a ladder. All the couples inched closer.
Then the flower cutting ritual began. Snip, snip went his scissors as petals of flowers in red and white fell.
Everyone stretched their hands to the sky and started grabbing the falling petals excitedly.
Mr and Mrs Lim managed to grab a red colour petal each which must be brought home and
secured tightly on the side of their marital bed. They also had to buy a tortoise-shaped bun from the
temple altar and consumed for breakfast the next day.
Miracle2.jpg

The miraculous Temple
Three months later, in the midst of what must be the most stressful period of their life, Mrs Lim, 41, miraculously conceived.
My mum who accompanied them, later revealed she had skeptically asked an auntie working at the temple
if the flower cutting ritual can really help couples conceived?
Auntie had replied, “Yes, 99.9%”.
And the different colours of the flower petals? Red symbolizes boys and white petals, girls.
Kai, the miracle baby is indeed a boy.
The annual Flower Cutting Ritual this year is on next Monday, 6 February at 8pm sharp.
Arrive early to pray first. For ladies, you need to be “clean” (not menstruating) to enter the temple.
Couples must go together. During the ceremony, you must only pick flowers falling from the “sky” and
not the ones that landed on the ground. Couples must first check with your doctor that there is nothing medically
challenging in your reproductive system. Miracles aside, you need to do your part in the bedroom too.
Temple’s address:
Miracle3.jpg

Will you be going down?

Last year it was too late for me to go there cos
I read the article somewhere in April.

This year my psychic has just give me some
directions which I hope I don't have to wait
too long to have my No 2.

We are really old to catch the petals with
the younger ones. But I may just enquire if
we can just pray etc .

Have you call the temple?

Last year it was too late for me to go there cos
I read the article somewhere in April.

This year my psychic has just give me some
directions which I hope I don't have to wait
too long to have my No 2.

We are really old to catch the petals with
the younger ones. But I may just enquire if
we can just pray etc .

Have you call the temple?
Yes I have called, lunar day 15th 7.00pm this year

Where can we calcuate 子女星盘? F
Hello toblerone, my hubby and I are planning to have a baby. Was wondering if you can help to see if we are destined to have kids. If yes, roughly when? Seems that u have been busy, do let me know when it is ok for me to PM u the details.
Toblerone 老师您好。我看了您与大家分享的心得,想借此机会请教您我和先生是否有孩子缘。 我俩年龄都不小了,已婚好几年了,但一无所出。我可以把我们两个的八字电邮给您吗?
have been try to conceive since then. After trying for maybe 6 months, I decided to see TMC. I also got my Hubby along too. The Sinseh said that I have cold womb and also cos my menses is irregular. She mentioned that my hubby is perfectly ok. So I ate the medicines that she prescribed. Menses don't seems to get any better thou. and so i stopped going back and see her after visited her for 3 to 5 months. We also went to pray for zhu sheng niang niang but no luck.
We really hope to have a child of our own. Seeing others getting pregnant so easily really make us envy at times. I wonder what can we do...
I would like to seek your advice regarding me and my hubby ba zi if we are destined to have a baby.
We have been married for 10 years but still haven't had any babies. We have been going to TCM and have been brewing herbs to "tiao" our body.
对不起。:(
老师不太要看“子女命盘”了。

理由:
1. 就算知道您以后有没有孩子,说出来能怎么样呢?能生的话,得等时间。不能生的话,给自己痛苦。
2. 老师虽不收费,不想给人利用。
3. 老师没有得到好处,还得要给你背业。
4. 老师忙。

老师建议找外面的命理师吧。功夫到家的,看得也很准。

要怀孕生子,前面已经说了。
Please read from page 1 onwards.

老师教人吃斋、念经、布施来消业。最实际也是最耗时间的消业方法帮助怀孕。

想要怀孕不是不可以,得要看个人情况。

老师认识的朋友(他的朋友)可以有效地帮助夫妇怀孕,成功率达90%以上。

而且收费不便宜,at least 4 figures ($X,XXX). No need medication, no pain.

成功怀孕
收钱,不怀孕收钱!

Last edited:
Hello toblerone,新年快乐! 想了一会儿, 觉得命里有时终须有, 命里无时莫强求。一切随缘吧!

Toblerone, also want to ask what's the difference between 药师琉璃光如来心咒 and 药师佛心咒? 我是挺喜欢药师佛心咒的。 也挺喜欢mantra of avalokiteshvara(应该是大悲咒吧?) 和 om mani padme hum .. These are not a problem right .. Cos I saw that there are some u don't recommend

@mui_yoh

They still doing the flower cutting ceremony?

Anyone over here going?

yes, this ceremony only held once a year
and this year happen to be on Valentine's
Day 14 Feb 14.
Auntie said go there at 7pm+ and pray
the ceremony starts at 8pm (so don't be
late) If you manage to get the petal then you
just need to pay $20+ for something.

Those who are going must try your best
to catch the petals.

Fann Wong is 43 and is conceiving.
Don't loose hope.

Good luck everyone !

@mui_yoh

It is only for couples who have no medical problem right?

My hubby got low sperm count while i have cold womb so wonder if it will help if we go...

I tried tcm before i went to seek help from kkh. Kkh gave me clomids. I also tried praying to zhu sheng niang niang, putting pillow on my butt after bed. But seems not much help. So now going for ivf. Thinking that maybe it will be higher chances since sperm directly inject to the egg... Maybe hubby's swimmer not strong enough to dive on it own.

How about u?

I tried tcm before i went to seek help from kkh. Kkh gave me clomids. I also tried praying to zhu sheng niang niang, putting pillow on my butt after bed. But seems not much help. So now going for ivf. Thinking that maybe it will be higher chances since sperm directly inject to the egg... Maybe hubby's swimmer not strong enough to dive on it own.

How about u?
Mi tried Tcm, went lap remove fibroid. Tried 2 iuis tried ivf one fresh one frozen all failed!! Now going for 2nd fresh ivf

@mui_yoh

Be strong, i know the feelings sucks. I believes God can see ur sincerity and determination. He will grant u a child soon.

@mui_yoh

Maybe thats fate. God lets us go thru not a smooth process before having a bb.

I think i wont be so strong as u. I think i will only go thru ivf 3 times and if still unsuccessful. I guess i will not think about it anymore. Its hard to say i wont think but then when age getter older, i don't know if i will still have the stamina to take care of a child...

@mui_yoh

Maybe thats fate. God lets us go thru not a smooth process before having a bb.

I think i wont be so strong as u. I think i will only go thru ivf 3 times and if still unsuccessful. I guess i will not think about it anymore. Its hard to say i wont think but then when age getter older, i don't know if i will still have the stamina to take care of a child...
How old r u may I ask?
Just go next Friday la..

I'm turning 33 this yr...
I know 33 not that old but i dun like the disappointment feelings.

I yet to tell hubby about it. I think i should be going since no harm trying.

I'm turning 33 this yr...
I know 33 not that old but i dun like the disappointment feelings.

I yet to tell hubby about it. I think i should be going since no harm trying.
That's still young.. I'm turning 34 alrdy this year
Still have alot of chances .. We shld not give up

That's still young.. I'm turning 34 alrdy this year
Still have alot of chances .. We shld not give up

Let jiayou tgt! Hopefully our wishes will comes true soon.

Does ur parents or inlaws pushing you? I told my mum im going for ivf, she worried i will be having a painful process. Still say if no child is ok. I told her i wanna give a try. If really sucess, all the efforts and pain throughout the ttc is all worthwhile.

Back