Travelling to Thailand Bangkok

Tabooo12

Hi mamas! Anybody travel to bbk during this zika virus period? Wonder is it safe to travel? I'm in my 2nd trimester. For yr advise pls :)

i read from the news today that there is a confirmed zika virus case in Thailand although they did not say which part..
if you are going then you gotta take more precautions like diligently spraying insect repellent..
betta be safe than sorry :)

Hi mamas! Anybody travel to bbk during this zika virus period? Wonder is it safe to travel? I'm in my 2nd trimester. For yr advise pls :)

Hi

I'm intending to travel next month.. But haven't booked my tickets as I'm still contemplating if it's safe.

I read online that that virus has been present in the country for the past few years and so far they have not found a trend of zika and microcephaly in south east Asia.. I still don't know if I should take the risk.

Hi

I'm intending to travel next month.. But haven't booked my tickets as I'm still contemplating if it's safe.

I read online that that virus has been present in the country for the past few years and so far they have not found a trend of zika and microcephaly in south east Asia.. I still don't know if I should take the risk.

You're both , now with child , travelling for buzz / work ,which you have no choice, can't be helped . .
For holidays / shopping .. If you're not comfortable with what's going on in that country ur planning to go .. then don't .. Better safe than sorry .
When in doubt , do without .
There's always a next year .
Best wishes .. Kong Xi Fa Chai

Haiz. I have booked the air tix and hotel before the out break of Zika. Already cancel the hotel booking. Doubt airline tix can be cancelled as it is budget airline. Will monitor the situation, if it is getting better might go ahead with plans. Thanks for the reply mamas :)

Haiz. I have booked the air tix and hotel before the out break of Zika. Already cancel the hotel booking. Doubt airline tix can be cancelled as it is budget airline. Will monitor the situation, if it is getting better might go ahead with plans. Thanks for the reply mamas :)

When is ur trip? I have also booked both hotel and air tic. Explained the situation but hotel don't allow refund. Airline i think mine can appeal subject to case by case if have gynae's letter, but my gynae feels that it is ok to go bkk cos no reports or 'epidemic' as yet, and so was reluctantly to write it. Haiz, really in 2 minds..

All i see now are more and more asia reports, looks grim. I was so looking forward to it

My trip is on 3 Mar. My gynae wrote me an letter stated unfit to travel for 6 mths. Therefore hotel did the refund. As for airline I hvnt tried req for refund. Was thinking hold for air tix. Hope situation improved and go ahead!

Back