Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

Luvbabe
18dec! just a few days away! u must be lookin fwd now!
hey thanks to ur list of the upcoming activities, i brought randal to watch the care bears live show at plaza sing 2 days ago! he really enjoyed it. He wants to see it again, and maybe tomolo i will bring him there again. If he behaves himself, that is...

Also thinking to bring him to shows like Mickey, sesame street, barney, hi5 etc..
looks like its gonna be a busy busy december for me!

isabelle,

ya, closed grp by invitation only. what do u think? for the TB thread, we can also do that and can share info more openly.

isabelle, MLB
actually we dont really mind if u post ur school discussions on this thread. Other mummies may be keen in knowing info about schools in the vicinty , since we are all staying here.
Nvm, spam the thread all you like! hehhee.. more the better!

cloubhappy,

i am not going as i could not secure the leave early enough. :p however, i will be going for the concert this fri. i will be able to see u then.
happy.gif

arts kidz mummies,
i will still go ahead to create a pte grp for our children & school's discussion. pls pm me if u wish to be part of the group. thanks.
happy.gif

Hello mummies, how are you?

Just to share that I have popped yesterday at Mt A. Bb Lucas weighs 3.725kg, much bigger and longer than his kor kor Luis...

luvbAbe
oh congrats! he is of a good weight! my 2nd boy is also bigger than my 1st boy! hehe. got a confinement lady? must rest more during ur confinement to gain back ur health!

Angela

GONG XI GONG XI! Lucas sure is a BIG boy! Do share with more about your birth story as well as your little prince's photos when you have the time ya.
happy.gif
happy.gif

Isabelle
Thanks for the encouraging words.. I'm still hopeful of my boy being as good as the rest or even better. Will continue to engage him in more activities to build his confidence and speech.
happy.gif

hey girls, its kinda quiet these few days!
somebody say something!! =P
today had a nice weather , so i bought my babe for swimming. His first debut at the swimming pool @ 9mths old!
3434962.jpg
3434963.jpg
3434964.jpg
3434965.jpg
3434966.jpg

esther,

ur boy is so cute. got this v serious look on his face while swimming.
happy.gif

to all,

may i know at what age do u send ur children to for swimming lessons?

luvbabe,

wow, u pop liao!!! yr boy's good weight leh...

my turn next tues liao... today went for gynae appt, and baby weighs 3.2kg.. no wonder i walk so slowly recently.

mist
u still look very good, though next tues ur edd! ur 2nd boy bigger than ur 1st boy at birth hor?
where will u be delivering ?

mlb
ya my babe looks serious in the water, initially, he was quite stressed when we first put him in.. haha.. then after a while, begin to warm up
I intend to let my 2 boys learn swimming together a few yrs later. then more economies of scale.. hehe

Esther,

hahaha... my edd actually is 18 Jan... i c sec early lah... at 38 weeks...

Yah, this 2nd one is heavier than #1.... #1 weighs 3.2kg during birth at 38 weeks. This one haven't reach 38 weeks already 3.2kg...

Anyway, being healthy is more impt...

mist> Yeah, popped on 18 Dec liao...C-sect with epi. Wow, next Tues will be your turn! Jia you! Smooth delivery! Where are you delivering?

Ester> Your younger boy looks so relaxed in the pool with his neck float!

Hihi mummies!
Happy New Year to everyone!

Luvbabe
Congratulations! Wow, Lucas is a big boy!
Woah, u r super duper brave (and mist also), to have C sec with epi, I think I'd be so frightened to be aware that i'm being cut up!!! Gulp...
Oh, how is Luis taking to his didi? =)

Ester
Aiyohyoh, he is so so cute! So fair and chubby with rosy cheeks somemore. U must have fed him well =D

Mist
All the best and enjoy ur lil one!

hey hey people. been long since i last posted here. everyone seems like popping number 2! ;) Thats GREAT. The 'garmen' will be soooo happi!

esther - its been looooooong! how have you been? you know, we must meet up 1 of these days without the kids to do some very serious catching up!

luvbabe - wow fast! i thought it was just couple weeks back when you announced that you were preg?

MLB - did you say swimming lessons? for kids, when you send them for swimming lessons, its more like water confidence. Thus, need not send too early. I would think about 3? I see a few boys at my place here; by the age of about 6/7 they are able to swim 3 strokes (which is very good) and they started seriously learning only by age of 4 or so.

ahhh isabelle - you are still posting. so nice to see familiar names. life must have been hectic for you going back to teaching. Now that I am abit more serious in teaching my lil boy to read, I am sense the frustration all teachers must be feeling....

spring - i read bits and pieces on your postings. I hope I can help. Lets chat separately via the mail
happy.gif

Dear mummies

Happy new year to all. Long time no post! I been bz looking at housing furnishings as i just got my new flat at Pinnacle@Duxton. Still sourcing for IDs and will be doing reno after CNY.

luvbabe: Congrats to ur newborn, big baby! Must be v easy to feed.

Esther: Ur boy so cute....looks more like ur hubby.

Clarissa: Ya very stressed teaching them right! So tiring hor. Btw, do u know where can get nice dinning tables, tempered glass type. Cos u always move hse so u shld have alot of lobang..haha!

So when is our next gathering?

bless - my role in shifting is just to make sure i move my stuff and myself and my son to the new place. so i really have no idea where to get tables. my hubby usually get everything online.

yes when is the gathering? where?

Clarissa
Long time "no see"... my boy is slowly improving but do email or SMS me when you are free and we can catch up a little.
happy.gif

Bless
Me working quite near to your new house..when you drop by your new place to check the renos in the afternoons, do text me ya and we can meet up for lunch at the hawker centre across.

Springdance: Huh? I tot u working near MND building? Which bldg u at?

Clarrisa: So coincidence that we r eating at the same pl just now! At the moment when u called me, i almost forgot who is it hahaha, so long never meet up and u change ur hair style issit?
Did u pay the bill with OCBC card? We did and they rebate 100% through vouchers to us!

Hi ladies been awhile since I chat with u guys here buy wPith #2 la.

Been trying to potty train my 2 ye old too any tips?

bless - yah la! you so bluuurrr lo. my hubby says maybe my friend dun wanna 'see me' than here i am waving away, trying to get her attention. haha. nobody told us about paying via ocbc card wor...we paid using uob. and no vouchers lo! my hairstyle? i dunno. i changed so many times and i forgot which style i used to know you in ;) jov is a big boy now! he looks sooo different and you look much slimmer than before. alls looking good!

weishy - just let your kid wear pants. no diapers. bring him/her to pee every 2hrly or so. tell him/her gotta say 'pee pee' when wanna pee. there is bound to be accidents. so when they occur do not scold. just tell him/her that the next round she must say pee pee, tell her/him cannot pee on the floor. and before you even know it, your kid will be trained!

clarissa,

u make it sound v easy. will try that on weekends. :p nw my gal likes to say "go toilet" after she has peeved so that she can "use the toilet". haha

MLB - its really not that difficult. You just need to be prepared for the accidents thats bound to happen. And such accidents can happen anywhere! sometimes on the floor, on the bed, on the couch!
happy.gif
Personally I think its good that accidents happen cos from there you can tell and teach the kids. think of all the diapers monies you get to save once they are trained! good luck training!

Bless
Nope...my office somewhere further down Amara..so the route I am walking, I always "see" your new house.

Weishy / MLB
My hubby used the "Jap torture" method for potty training on my boy (a bit exagerrate lar..Haha!) Anyway, hubby keep make my boy drink & drink water until he wanna pee then quickly put the potty underneath whent the "feeling" comes. After his "virgin use" of the potty, my boy realise it's not such a bad idea to use the potty afterall... :p

clarrisa: Hahaha ur hubby so funny! I not so slim lah..haha.

MLB: Buy cute cute panties for ur gal and tell her if want to wear must go toilet pee. I started to train my boy end Nov last yr. My boy doesnt wear diaper anymore but i need to carry him to the toilet to pee after 2hrs of his sleep..then he can sleep through without peeing. Daytime he can go by himself to toilet to pee when urgent. Of cos when they close to sleeping time ie. 1-2hrs times dun give too much water/milk. Otherwise very prone to "accident"

Springdance: Ok will call u to lunch next time.
happy.gif

hi,

my boy in Capstone since Mar 2009, i would say im v.happy with the school, my boy speak very good english n enjoy going to school, last time I pop in w/o appt (surprise visit!)to Capstone n I was impress when I go inside the school, very clean n feel v good, the children there are all happy n obedient, n the teachers n admin stuff r polite n speaks proper english n mandarine too!! n so I sign up soon after...

clarrissa
ya la, so long u never post here.. we missed u. when are u available, we shd meet up..

bless
yes its such fun shopping for new stuff for ur new flat! then u can decorate ur hew house just the way u want!

springdance
hee, u so funny, describe the potty training as the japanese method! kekeke

Hi treestar

thanks for your feedback
happy.gif
. Im sending my boy this feb for pre nursery afternoon session. Hope he will likes the school too. Is your son taking the sch bus?

Dear mummies,

How's everyone?? MIA for a while cos doing house reno and kids going to school.Glad to be back here again

Luvbabe n Mist,
Hope i m not too late to send my congrats to both of you!! Both #2 are really "Big Boy" Got pics of your prince to share??

I_bless_u,
Hi 5!! we also doing renovation now. If nothing goes wrong, we should be celebrating our CNY in this new house (bt purmei). will your house be ready by CNY??

Fruitty,
My gals are in Capstone as well. Agree with Treestar that they emphasis kids to speak good/proper languages.Enviroment is clean and simple.They do make effort to keep parents updated on their kids progress in class. Hope your boy likes his new school.

Treestar,
May i know your boy is in which class n which session?? my girls are in the monring session,nursery n K2. Glad to know a mummy here.

Ester&boys,
Yr ryan looked "very serious" man...My girls love swimming..currently both taking swim class at OCC.Let us know when u are going to yr pool to swim again...must "gio" okie..kekeke

Morning Mummies,
I m oso staying nearby to TB and have been a silent reader since begining. I have 2 sons, 1 is in K1 Fairfield & the other is 13 mths. I am now searching for pre-school ard TB/BM/RH to prepare him to start school when reaches 18 mths. Would like to check, other than Art kidz (have been hearing gd review), do you all have any recommendation of 2-3hrs pre-school?

Swim for kids
Randal is now 3 n I'm planning to start him on swimming lessons, gonna get a coach to come to our place to teach him

Back