Support group - Miscarriages

Blessed Christmas every sisters!!
Came back from malacca n lost my voice. Wahaha!!

ChrisL,
Omg... I love ur decor! So Christmas feel... Is that a real tree?
Love the candle shape lighting... In sg only sell those normal bulb shape.

Chrisl,

I love your x'mas tree!!
happy.gif

Celestine,

You must have had great fun on your trip
happy.gif
Maybe u're too heaty.. Drink more water.. Take care!

Jhw,

Thanks for sharing! Now i'm very eager to go and get it.. Hehe
happy.gif

Jhw,
Wa!! Thanks for sharing. It seems good for traveling too.
But it really too far for me to buy...
Have u try it? Taste good?

Min,
In fact before the trip I'm already start coughing.
My hubby loh... Spread to me. This period alot of ppl cough etc. We got drink tons water.

Princess,
Same same!!!
my brother Bought it before from taipei few years back ..
but only recently my friend and i found that spore also got... but its only that shop so far... cannot find it anywhere else liao..

Celest,
I was coughing too.. now well liao..
my whole department is coughing non stop so i am still exposed to germs in office..
I tried it before... it is very nice to drink... the ginger is strong, helps to dispel the wind almost instantly...

Min,
Let me know how u find after drinking
happy.gif

jhw,

I see the website has online order but dun seem to see the longan drink. If can buy online, then no need to go all the way there.

Seems like a lot people falling sick lately. I am having sore throat and flu before christmas.
Take care, everyone!!

Princess

I rem my fren heard the lady say the Lrd with five ingredients is a recent newly imported item, so i think got to buy from the shop directly... better call before u go down... my fren went down one time and out of stock...

Can we drink manuka honey while ttcing?
I used to drink it to prevent flu n cough but stopped after my mc

Celestine, jhw, princessleopard,

Wah seems like many falling sick recently.. Yesterday came home after x'mas celebration, had bad headache and feel so cold like gonna fall sick too.. I had already made a pot of LRD so drank 2 hot glasses, had made it thick to share with hubby.. Feel so much better after that.. Maybe it helped to detox??

Princess,

Can't find the item on the website.. Only has the 3-in-1.. The one jhw bought is 4-in-1..

jhw, min81,

Perhaps like what jhw had said, they have yet to update the new product on the website. I checked the New product section, they said will update new products soon. I think I will wait, cos I just bought the ingredients for LRD tea.

min81,

I skipped LRD tea for a few days now, cos got sore throat & ulcer, I skipped the heaty stuffs first. I even did not eat Dr Su's medi. Wait till it gets better than I will drink again.

Ya lor, I dun see the items on the website too.
Nowaday getting more lazier to brew the tea. Hehe!
If can buy it online, then can save effort n gas bills. Lol...

Princess,
I also stop drinking LRD now but I'm still continuing drinking Dr Su medicine.
As she mention this round is to help my follicle grows.
On Christmas, cannot endure my cough, so went clinic. Given cough mixture etc. Hope it wouldn't affect my follicle.

Princess,

thanks for sharing the article
happy.gif

Celest,

actually, now, when i visit western doc, i will tell them i am TTC-ing, and ask them to prescribe flu or cough medicine that is safe for pregnancy... and they will take note de...

min, princess, celest
if you all don't mind, if I go there again, i can help you all buy.... but i just bought alot not long ago... so i think it will take one to two months for me to finish my current stock on hand heehee i kiasu..

Princessleopard,

Strangely, i actually felt better after the LRD.. But plus lotsa water too.. Maybe my body was just tired and needed some rejuvenation.. Hope you get well soon! Must sleep early and rest more k
happy.gif

Jhw, princess, celest,

For online purchase, it's $9.20 instead of $10.. But if purchase below $60 must pay $5 for delivery.. Think i'll call to check on stocks before going over tmr cos very far from my place.. Wanna try 1 pack first and see how.. Hehe..

Princess,
Thanks for sharing!
I was given other medicine as well, was given Febrax, Cofsils & Dhasedyl.
Does those sound okay to consume?

Jhw,
Next time I got to tell them I'm TTC, was too sick n forgot abt everything.
Hopefully it wouldn't affect my follicle, as tomolo is my scan. Cross finger!!

Min81,
I dun see any on their website leh. How u able see the price?
I wait til I finish my red date before thinking of buying. Last week I just bought 1kg to store. Haha!!

jhw,

I do that too when seeing western doctor. Its safer this way.

When you are going to buy, then let me know. I will see if my LRD is finishing by then. But hopefully the online website starts to sell, its more convenient. Thanks for offering.

Celestine,

Can only see the prices after you register and log in.. I just finished all my red dates and only enough longans for 1 brew so just nice for me.. Hehe.. If it's gd, hope they sell it online soon cos it'll be more convenient..

min81,

Thanks! I hope to get well soon
happy.gif

Celest,

I had not hear of those medicines. But so long not taking anti-biotics should be ok. I remembered once, I told doctor I am ttc-ing, then he say he will not give me anti-biotic this time, unless the illness persists, then go back to review.

Hope you see beautiful follicles tomorrow!!

Princess, celest, min,

I just called tea box

Teabox now has 2 outlets – one in jurong point 2 & one in Sembawang shopping centre.
Both outlets has no stock for this item now.
Because they move all stock for this item to Takashimaya Basement Road Show.
This road show is until 8 Jan, while stock last.
If you happen to go there shopping, u can grab one to try try...

In future, they will update the catalogue with this new product when they are not so busy….
But for now, if you need to order online, you can always email him.
However, he encourage us to go Takashimaya Basement road show to grab it now.

Jhw,

Thanks gal!!
happy.gif
Taka is so much nearer for me compared to jurong and sembawang.. Thanks for making the call!
happy.gif

the instant LRD tea sounds great, too bad my TCM dr says it's not suitable for me...

ChrisL, your tree looks fabulous!

ChrisL,

your Christmas tree is so beautiful! The efforts you had put in must be tremendous!

Jhw,

I love the Teabox shop too! I always make special trip down to Sembawang Shopping Centre every two months to stock up on the Taiwanese goodies, organic condiments, etc. Sometimes the owner will throw in a few sample packs of sauces for us to try out. Before I leave SSC, I'll end with a nice meal at the awesome Good Morning Nanyang cafe at the L1 entrance. Yummmmmm...
happy.gif

I'm almost done with the 1st period after m/c. Womb area is not crampy anymore, but it still feels a bit sore and some occasional tugging, not sure if it's normal...cross fingers and keep positive thoughts!

Jhw n min,
Wa super nice!! Jurong point have it outlet!!
I stay in Jurong so just nice for me. Wink!! Thanks for sharing.

Princess,
Okay, then I'm safe for now. Hehe!
Dun think this time my follicle is growing nice, normally will feel the cramp but today day 11 still no feeling.
Cross finger! Stay positive. Jiayou Jiayou!!

hui/GBOB/celestine/MIn/Jo78/jenny
thanks
happy.gif
yes celestine, it's a real tree and oh about the lights, me too only came across it here, it seems like the other usual light bulbs are not that common here unlike in sg.

princess/celestine
me too i am down with UTI and also a cold/flu and i feel so down this festive season cos of my illness..cos everything comes at once and made me so xian! Will be going back again to the doc to hv more of the antibotics cos UTI's still not clear yet..

hui
manuka honey or honey is ok in ttcing, actually honey is a fertility drink..

Celestine
all the best to your scan tomorrow!

Chrisl,

Take care! I heard taking yoghurt, cranberry juice or cranberry pills when having UTI can help.. Get well soon! Your hubby must have been so touched to open all the presents you prepared for him
happy.gif

Celest,

All the best for your scan! Hope the follicles are growing beautifully
happy.gif

Jhw,

I think last time i read somewhere preggy shld try to avoid raw honey (has pollen inside).. But i think all the other honey is fine..

Sisters,
Today I had my scan. Dr was impress tat on day 12 my follicle grow big. Right side is 20mm & left is 17mm. Tomolo I be starting my IUI process, was given a injection to simulate my egg more. Horrey!! Praise The Lord... Still dun dare pin hope but least I see some light. Thanks sister for the encouragement here when I needed. Xoxo

Celest,

Yeahhhh!!! I feel so excited for u!! After iui, u will start your 2ww right? All the very best!!!

Min,

Yesyes, i just read from whattoexpect and they say we should not take raw honey as it has something same as listeria, will cause miscarriage... back to think, when i was preggy, i took raw manuka honey everyday!!

Chrisl,

Must take care of yourself!! Getting a cold is already very sian, I hate that most. Plus the UTI, I got it once, still remembered the feeling. Though it may hurts a little when urinate, but still got to drink plenty of water to flush out. Dun feel so down, it will get over soon. 2013 is a better year!!

Celest,

SO happy for you!! Its a good day to do iui tomorrow, so you can rest over the weekend. Dun plan anything this weekend, just rest and lie down. Are you taking leave on monday? If so, you will have 5 days straight to rest.

Princess & Jhw,
Thanks! I'm excited over the IUI too. Hehe!
Aft the IUI i needed to have bed rest wor? I asked the nurse she say dun need at all.
Play safe, I better rest as much possible. Will still go to church but will go back home ASAP. Hehe!

I bought the instant LRD already.. Hehe.. Bought a 4-in-1 and also the 3-in-1 (no longan) for af days..

Celestine,

Excited for u! Very good size for iui
happy.gif
No need bed rest for iui cos it'll be like normal bd.. But of cos best to go slow and easy.. I remember that time i was given 1 day mc, but thought about it later in the day and decided to go gp get mc for next day too.. Hehe.. Gd timing for u, can rest and relax over wkend.. All the best k!!
happy.gif
Oh, if nobody's waiting to do after u, just ask the nurse can u lie down longer.. My first iui i lie down 45 min.. 2nd iui i lie down 1 hr..

Min
Haha no lah I did not get so much presents for my hubby..only one of them but he gave me 2 this year haha..the rest are to my in laws, bro in law, one from my parents to my parent in laws and to make it fun..I placed 4 packets of home made cookies apparently to them from my 2cats lol

Princess/min
Yah loh..I'm hv been drinking lots of water these days after doc..I made barley water to flush out bacteria as well as my previous doc from sg suggested that this is another good and cheaper Asian way to treat uti..

Re: Honey..oh I didn know abt that...ok will take note..tks for info
happy.gif

Celestine
Good that your scan went well
happy.gif
is this your 1st iui?

Min,
Didn't know tat i needed to rest down for such long timing wor.
The nurse told me to keep a full bladder, no toliet for 2 hrs. Phew!
Thanks! Will keep note... Actually tot of going eyesbrow trimming aft the IUI. Haha! Now think best is go home n rest.

ChrisL,
Thanks thanks!! Ya... It my first IUI.
Didn't place any hope bcos scare of disappointment but still hope it work loh. Confuse stage. Haha!!

Love those fresh Christmas tree! The whole house will fill with the tree smell. Heavenly.
In sg, getting a fresh tree is expensive n duno where to throw aft the season end.
Maybe if I ever had my child, I will get a real tree n decor together in a family. Wish it will happen..

celestine
actually christmas trees are expensive here..depending on the height of the tree and types, can be up to $500 for one. But some people like us who got own property get for foc hehe..one of my neighbours smart, he ask for a tree every christmas in exchange for a bottle of liquer for us. Else some ppl get plastic trees as well too
happy.gif
hmm as for smells..some people are allegic to the trees and will sneeze non stop example my bro in law..

i am sure you will get a chance to deco with your future children de! All the best for your iui and 2ww! waiting for your bb dusts!

Celest,

After iui, no need strict bedrest, but we just play safe and rest more. AFter iui, usually can rest about 30 mins, if no one is using the room, then can get to rest for 1 hour. The full bladder thingy before iui, I heard of. Dunno which one is better, empty bladder or full. My gynae ask me to empty. But I heard some ladies go with almost full bladder as it claimed to get the cervix in a better position. I tried both methods but failed. Probably back then, HB's troops condition is no good, that's why failed. Keep a normal mentally ba, place too high hope, scared of disappointments, treat it normal, maybe got surprise for you.

Chrisl,

I see.. Bought a toy for my doggy too.. Keke.. Not like she knows it's a x'mas present, but well.. Hehe
happy.gif
Continue to take gd care and you'll recover in no time!

Celest,

Actually no need to lie down so long la.. Hehe.. But since the nurse told me nobody after me and can rest for as long as i want, so i just relax and lie down.. Since my hubby in the room with me, we just chit chat
happy.gif
Stay positive!

ChrisL, Xmas overseas sounds so interesting . Btw, haven't ask where are you currently? :p

Celestine, congrats! The follicles are of very good size. Jiayou jiayou.

Jhw, now I'm like you previously waiting for my AF to come. Got some symptoms but it just won't come, already D39 since my m/c. Hope I don't break your record...

Jhw,

Thanks for your recommendation
happy.gif
My hubby says the LRD drink is very nice.. I dissolved 1 cube in 800ml water.. Actually the thing is, i think i'm having a cold as i've lost my tastebuds these 2 days.. So i got him to taste it for me and he was like 'wahhh so nice..'.. Keke.. I offered him a cup and he happily accepted.. Haha.. I'm drinking it too, but think i'll be able to taste it better when my tastebuds are back.. Can feel the ginger spiciness though..

ChrisL,
WOW! Im impress... Meaning u chop down the tree wor? NICE!!
Ya.. if im ur neighbor, i will ask from u too. Hahaha!
In SG also cost ard the price. My Grandpa use to buy every year n allow us grandchild to decor for him. Love the feeling..

Min, Miloqueen & Princess,
Yes im trying not to place any hope in this IUI... Dun wish to cry if it fails. Hehe!
Sitted down wit the nurse and understand the price for IUI & IVF, give me such a big burden.
Scary to tink abt the overall cost... FAINT!!

Princess
My IUI is done at NUH.
It cheaper comparing to private, but still a burden wor.
Got to save a side some money if i needed IVF... altot can deduct from Medisave but not alot loh.

Celestine,

Just curious, how much will you be paying for the iui? I paid $670+ on iui day.. Wondering if it's different for subsidised patient..

Don't think about cost of ivf or ivf at all for now k.. Just go step by step, don't think so far yet.. Stay positive for your iui!
happy.gif

Celest,

How much is subsidised for govt?

min81,

Yours done at private?

I paid total $800+ for clomid-iui, $1100+ for so-iui (depending how many injections is needed).

Back