Support group - Miscarriages

eh, my gynae also says no need to see me until i preggers again or when its time for pap smear. how come still need another follow up after the 1 week appt after D&C ?

hi ladies, i'm in a state of confusion nw.. tis is the 1st cycle aft my 3rd m/c.. CD30 n menses still haven come.. dunno izit cycle irregular or preggie. haf started to haf some preggie symptoms which was same as the previous 3 failed preggies.. symptoms i had nw are constant hunger almost every 2hrs, burping n peeling skin around mouth area.. the peeling skin always occured only when i gt preggie.. but juz nw tested clearblue the result was confusing.. the control line is obvious, but the test line seems to be there but really super faint, feel like now u see it, next moment it's gone. i'm half-hearted, dun wan false alarm, maybe if by next weekend menses nt here n the symptoms persist den i test again ba..

Hi Lynn, I really Dunno ler...

hi bluberi:
Have you go back to gynae already he said it was clean already right? If like this HCG level should have reduced mah, maybe you can test later to see, I really hope it is good news!! This is so exciting
happy.gif

JTML, my 3rd m/c was in mid june, gynea already given all-clear for TTC liao. i also hope is gd news n not false alarm. crossing all my fingers n toes. praying for more symptoms n menses go long long holiday.

Shann Yeng .. the clementi one is from the forum also..i am not able to ask my friend as she has given birth and still in the hospital. maybe u can do a search on the forum?

JTML - it is the Block 154 one.

Hi Girls,

Dont know if you girls can give any advice.. I have slight bleeding up till 2nd day of D and C than nothing. After staying in for 4 days I went out for 2 hours yesterday. Come back I realize I was spotting brown discharge. In the morning realize that was red like intitally after D and C. Should I be unduly concern. Than there was this cramp like just after D an C. *worried*

Dont dare to tell mum because she will sure say I told you dont go out ald.. Goodness and tomorrow I have to go back to work ald.....

Hi Shann Yheng, I think the Clementi TCM that u are referring to is Dr Tan Kian Sing? His address is Blk 433 #01-266 Clementi Ave 3. Tel 6872 3237. Actually, I got pregnant after seeing him in June. He did accupuncture for me after I still didn't ovulate after taking his medicine and >>14 days after LMP... not sure if i'm going back to him, cos earlier in the yr, i saw another TCM at EYS and she warned me that my body consititution wasn't gd and even if I got preggy, it will not be gd.. stopped seeing her after a while cos i tot was very ex.. sigh... so i think maybe she's right in a way.. maybe i shldn't hv forced things by stimulating the ovulation when my body was not ready... but i think overall Dr Tan is still not bad lah.. so can give a try.. it's just my personal experience, my hypothesis could be wrong...
chin - let us know ur assessment of the Serangoon doc after ur visit??

Ling - err, I also dunno leh.. if the cramp and discharge persists better give the doc a call first thing in the morning?? My case is consistently bleed from after the D&C but slowly down to a trickle since the 7th and 8th day.. so i also dunno what's normal..

JTML - no way to reject the cot nicely?? if bo bian, can tobang at ur mum's place or just stuff it in the storeroom?

Bluberi - Take a deep breath.. don't be scared... give it a few more days.. Good luck!

Hi bluberi hope it is Not false alarm. Dun worry we in this forum will be with you. If your h p t becomes even more positive will you quickly call for appointment?

Ling I was on off bleeding and stop and bleed after moving. I guess it the residue from the uterus that is still inside. The day I went to work I also sudenly spot. Then it became brown.Just call the gynae to check lor. Now I on off slight brown spotting lor I think it is due to sex. I felt very sore although protected sex but I guess like wat our mum says the area is weak.

Haven't check in here for a while...

My menses reported yesterday, 31 days after D&C and 4 days of prior staining. And I experienced the craziest craziest pre-menstrual cramps since the birth of my boy in 2006. Can die! Bad mood the entire weekend! I have actually predicted menses to report yesterday cos I was charting mucus after D&C and noted the supposed O-date and calculated that menses is to report approx 14 days later.

So while you gals are waiting for X number of cycles to pass before TTC, no harm spending your time now to chart so that when you are ready to TTC again, you know just when is THE right time.
happy.gif

Ling, ppcc, JTML,

I've read your recent postings...
sad.gif
*hugs*

Ling,

If unsure about the discharge, may wanna call gynae to check. They told me the post procedural bleeding can go on for a week plus. But if very heavy bleeding, must call them. They say if walk around more few days after D&C, will have more bleeding also. I suspect it could be your case. So maybe don't move around too much.

About hormone medicine, well, the thing is, there are many reasons why a miscarriage happens. One is that the egg or sperm could be abnormal (we all have some abnormal egg or sperm) and though conception takes place, because of the abnormality, it will naturally end in miscarriage. Another reason could be the uterus. Perhaps hormone level not high enough, etc etc. So the hormone medicine is really to make your uterus as conducive as possible so that if the pregnancy is viable (good egg and sperm), then it will continue.

My gynae said the next I have a +ve HPT, to come in immediately so that he can pump in the medicine. I'll just go for it. That was what he did when I have my boy after 1 M/C. But he didn't do it this round. So I've also been wondering if he had done things differently, would the pregnancy continue. Or it's another case of bad egg/sperm which is doomed to fail anyway. It's anybody's guess. :D

I dont think is residue because is blood red but not a lot though. Although after walking around etc it seems it will come. Last few days I was just lying on the sofa all day.

Have discharge scare, no discharge also scare! Sigh!!!

Hi OP,

Wah your cycle like clockwork! Good huh! No double guessing when it will come.

Anyway I realize that Duphaston was for the uterus lining :prostergen (or something) so in another words I have ald done what we could to sustain. I need to take a break from TTC... too stress...

I just want the babies back *sob*

Hi JTML,

Yea at work and goodness.. so many things to do. My colleague just went on maternity leave. Such irony!

*sad*

Ling,

Your family have history of twins? Or are you a twin yourself?

Yes, we all wish our pregnancy continue.... That day the MIL told me that the SIL just scanned and it was like 1.8cm. And I was like asking "That's 8+ weeks, right?", and she was like yes. And I was thinking, ya lor, when mine's heartbeat stopped at 8wk, it was also abt 1.8cm lor..... *roll eyes* Think I'm still super sensitive to such things now. I just hope she'd stop feeding me all these info cos frankly, I'm really not interested to know. It's good enough for me to know SIL is preg, but anything more than that, can spare me. :p

I have a feeling that my 2 failed preg are both girls. Recently I was so bo-liao that I went to google "do unborn children have souls?". Hahaha.
happy.gif

Sorry, just feel like tokking kok here. :p

Hi OP...

Bingo.. my paternal side of the family. Believe it or not I have 3 sets of twins cousins. 2 set male 1 set female. =)) However twins are random sometimes they just happens and according to most articles I read, faternal twins are maybe genetic but not identical meaning MOMO or MODI twins which is what I had until last Tuesday =(.

Me too like to talk here after a lot of rubbish at work like to peep into here than the march 2010 makes me feel better about the support we have here =) I think is normal we feel jealous and uncomfortable and the best part I got to keep it up at work and pretend nothing big happen! arrggh.. I just dont feel like saying because I dont feel like I owe anyone any explanation!

Me and Hubby think the twins are likely boys. Just a very strong hunch although they were only 9 weeks old! Bother!

Are you TTC-ing soon this cycle?

Hope everyone is keeping busy at work to think about all theses.. I am very busy but cannot help but mind stray.

Hi all... back after my first day at work... technically not really work cos am on a two-wk course.. good in that i can sorta stone there during the lectures but very sian cos have to meet new people and network when I still hv this huge hole in my heart... got 2 guys discussing their wives' confinement next to me during lunch, people ask me if i got kids, planning to hv kids.. argggh.... i want to go back to my shell!

Optimus - was there any reason why the doctor pumped medicine when u were pregnant with ur boy, but not this time round? hmm...was there any conclusion to the question of unborn children having souls? It somehow makes me feel better when i pretend my baby is really still growing up well... just somewhere else away from us..

Hi Ling:
Is your spotting any better?

OP, ppcc and ling
Ya I also got crazy day at work especially since I had 2 weeks MC. The work is piled up and So hard to catch up!!

yeah come here is good definitely. we going thru the same thing. OP, I also thinking about the soul thingy but now I dun think so much liao.

Hi Girls..

ppcc I know the pain loh! Today my colleagues telling me my colleague give birth and how ridiculously cute the baby is.. =S .. Than keep saying how weak she is etc.. darn! I also go through something major loh and I have to cover her duties that is the suckiest! We REN!! Our turn will come ..

Talk about the pile of work! My goodness.. best part though is that time pass really fast! I am thankful I didnt take 2 weeks MC after thinking about it. I cannot imagine what I come back to!

JTML.. me still having a bit of blood here and there. I reckon I give it 2 weeks but the colour of the blood scared me a little. Sigh...

Soul.. I like to think my boys have souls. They are with God for sure and I am sure and I meet them someday =).

hahhahhah yeah I been having dreams, yesterday I dream i was holding a baby girl, so my hunch is the baby I lost was a girl...hohoo...

ling looks like it should go down hor, just watch it lor. Be more gentle with yourself. Walk slowly, dun jump around hahahhaha

Morning Gals..

My source of inspiration to work =)....you guys!

Lynn *hugs* dont dwell on nasty things..think ice-cream, ribbons and all things nice...

I like girls plenty!!! They are so precious.. And best part is I know I can count on a daughter more than a son after seeing how boh chup my guys friends are to their folks. hahaha.. Think too much..

Yes mdm.. I am walking like a snail now and no jumping for sure and squating and whatever that involve motion. come to think of it my gynae was always nagging me to walk slowly and take my time when I was preggers.

ok done with reporting back to work! ;)

ppcc,
yes. my gynae let me hear the heartbeat and reassure me that the heartbeat is strong.. my 1st successful pregnancy i was really very jittery because i read so many awful stories at we can loose our baby even pass the 1st trimester. so, i was very careful.. i only feel relax when i hold my baby in my arms..i managed to carry her till 40 weeks and 2 days and she was a huge bb at 3.5kg.

so take heart.. you'll be there some day.. don't lose faith!

for exercise, i think you should do some light exercise like yoga and stretching?

blueberi,
lots of baby dust for you!!

hi ladies
when I lost the baby last year after seeing the heart beat at 8 weeks, i felt really terrible..as if something died in me. i kinda even had a sixth sense that i knew when he (yes, i just knew that he was a boy, and gave him a name) left me. i went to the doc to have a scan to confirm that the heart beat stopped.

for the recent D&C in july, i did not feel as much..as there was never a heart beat to start with. in fact, the sac was barely detectable. call me strange, but somehow i feel that there was no life there. my sense of loss was less than that during my first loss.

maybe heart beat = soul?

just some thoughts. but i do still think about the ones i lost. i do not think we will ever forget completely. but it does make us appreciate what we have more.

Some days after D&C, my boy (3 yr old) was telling me some nonsense story... about a mommy dinosaur... who was sad... And when I asked him why, he said, cos the baby dinosaur no more. And I was like "!!!!!" and ".....". And I asked him where is the baby dinosaur. And he said, "Went to brontosaurus house to play". *roll eyes*

Ling,

Wow, so twins run in your family! So interesting!

No lah, will TTC after 3rd cycle (prolly Nov if cycle doesn't go haywire). Gynae say 3 cycles, so I follow lor. In any case, I hv very little motivation now since my purpose of timing the TTC-g back then was to siam some work scheduled from Mar-Jun next year. Now no way of siaming, so lesser motivation liao. :D

ppcc,

Gynae pump me up with drugs when I was preg with my boy cos before my boy was a M/C. This round he didn't pump me with drugs cos I already hv a successful preg with my boy and I guess for this reason, he felt it was not necessary to pump drugs. But since this round failed again, he said the next round he'd pump me up with drugs.

chin,

Ahh, this brings us back to the age old debate on "When does life begin?"

Generally, it's either at conception, or at birth. Though there are also in betweens, like when the HB is detected, etc etc.

I am influenced by my religious belief. So to me, life begins at conception.

Hi chinlee,

So sorry to hear of your recent loss.. it is always so frustrating. If I have a choice I rather not detect heartbeat and witness the fetus jumping around during the last scan prior to the discovery of them with no heartbeat.

I dont know if this is out of guilt but I like to share the possibility of my miscarriage. I dont want to admit to mum and hubby and till today I am blaming chorosomal abnormalities however my gynae was consistent when she told us that most likely it was a virus and quizzed me if I was taken sick and before the D and C she insist she want to do a viral check which I will know next week.

My hubby and mum have a strong hunch that the miscarriage was due to the HL milk I drank around the same time when we estimate the babies have their heartbeat stop. That night I have a bad stomachache and having a sensitive stomach I didnt think it was anything when I had diahorrea a couple of times that night and although the pain was something I never had before (a pain of 7 out of 10) I didnt see any blood and hence didnt think it was necessary to see a gynae. My mum chided me the next day when I told her in the morning I had a bad stomach and insist I see a doc but I didnt want to be a scardy mum and thought I had diahorrea 2 weeks ago and the last scan was seeing them bouncing ard and didnt think it was necessary.

I didnt dare to tell my gynae also and I was wondering if I should next monday. If it was indeed a viral attack I could have single handingly kill the babies. =(

I dont know why I am writing this but at least is a load of my mind.

Optimus Prime - is your boy a 2005 or 2006 kid? Mine is 2005. Turning 4 soon.

Agree that there is a religious slant to the issue on beginning of life. I just want to make myself feel better, if you know what I mean.

hi ladies, i am new here...i just found out that i lost my baby who was 8 weeks old on fri. he didnt have any heartbeat...i only found out that i was pregnant. so wen the gynae said that i was already 8 weeks pregnant and there was no hard beat, time just stood still for me. Went on sat to remove him. very sad and still trying to accept the reality.
was reading thru the thread and am curious of some of the terms used...such as dc, ttc? Is it thru that we have to go thru confinement for this as well? i have no bleeding already, is this normal?

Hi yanyat

*hugzz* So sorry to hear about your angel =( Always not good to see new nicks in this particular thread.

I just had D and C *operation to remove the fetus* done last tuesday. I had little bleeding after the procedure and stop for 2 days but when I attempt to go out on Sat, it started to bleed slightly. Now I am still spotting. I read a lot of forums and it seems it is common. No bleeding also okay but must be prepare it will bleed when you move around too much.

My mum is doing confinement for me and she insist 40 days =( But I have went back to work but still maintaining no bathing, no plain water and no outside food. Anyway I didnt want to waste my mum's effort so I just stick to it. In fact this 2 days I have been packing mum's food for breakfast and lunch and go back for dinner. Personal choice so dont worry about this too much. What matters is you are healing.

Take care!

ppcc and aria_jo, thanks.. hope it's really gd news tis time round and nt a false alarm.

JTML, i'm sure when i shd test HPT again.. CD33 today liao.. still have the constant hunger n peeling skin at my mouth area.. burping nt so much already, my breast not sore wor.. super scared is a false alarm.. wonder if it is coz i tink of getting preggy too much until nt preggy also haf sypmtoms.

hi ling, thanks for the info..i was and stil am trying to understand what went wrong..i take solace to know that there are other ppl out there who went thru something similar...time will heal all pain and guidance from HIM..

Hi Bluberi,

Wish you luck! =) Why dont you take the HPT? I took the HPT when I was one day past due and can see the faint positive line ald. I notice the cheap HPT Pee stick dont dont have faint line if it is negative at all. At least it is confirm and you can make a trip to the gyane to check it out. If necessary like what OP say the gyane can prescribe necessary drugs to sustain the pregnancy that would put you at ease.

Hope to have some good news finally from this forum!

Yan,

Sometimes we can never know what went wrong and we can only at best guess why it happen. Dont overstress it though because there is always the next time we can try again and if it is decided we dont have any than we live it out anyway. =) Cry if you want if it makes you feel better and we will be good to continue.

bluberi,
try to relax and try not to pin too high hope.. just worried if you pin too high hope and it's not positive, you'll even more disappointed. when i had my girl, i resist taking the test until i pass 1 week from my actual mense because I want to see a CLEAR positive sign..hehe...

i'm taking each day at a time...i can be ok at one time and cry all over again the next...but i thank god that i have my son to focus my attention to

Hi yanyat... hugz.. take care. agree that taking one day at a time is a good strategy.. i survived first day back to "normal" life yesterday and tot today would be easier.. in the end, i nearly broke down twice in my class today.. so embarassing.. other times, i'll just sit there like a zombie.. think my coursemates muz think i'm siao... tomorrow still muz do presentation.. sianz... ..

Ling.. ur postive attitude is really inspiring! yes.. we REN!! someday we will have our turn... As for the HL milk, did anyone else fall ill after drinking.. i guess no harm asking ur doctor but since it's quite sometime back, it'll be tough to confirm that the milk contained virus even if u still hv samples... dun be too hard on urself okie? We've tried our best to protect our babies.. maybe it's just not meant to be...

OP, Aria jo, thanks for sharing ur experiences. it must hv been quite traumatic going thru another pregnancy after MC? I think i still hv a bit of phobia now.. sigh.. hope can get over it soon

Regarding bleeding.. It's the 11th day after my D&C liao.. i notice that the bleeding stops after i take my chicken essence in the morning but later in the day, there'll still be some bleeding.. sigh.. sianz.. really hope it'll stop soon.. really dun fancy going back to the gynae

hi ladies.. mi resisting myself to test.. dunno y i keep tinking it's false alarm.. shall monitor n wait another few days more than see how ba..

ppcc...

Talk about not in the right frame of mind I was made to sit through 2 meetings which I just sat there and stone and when asked to give comments than I give. So not like me because I am very vocal about stuff so everyone think I am siao too. =( It will get better.. I think I starting to like busy *sigh*. I going to start travelling for work as well.. *sian* which I was intitally going to use my pregnancy as an excuse and now... no way out liao...

I think is not virus in the milk is somehow my stomach just dont agree with the milk and cramp and it could have stop blood flow to the babies. I scare to tell my gynae because fear nag and dont want to believe that it ended the babies lifes. I dont drink HL milk only magnolia and meji and that day both brand was sold out and when I got in the car my hubby was like why did you buy but I was drinking a glass of milk daily and just wanted to keep up.

My bleeding today become brown spotting *glad* after the 7th day.I am considering TCM now.. just to make sure limited chances of things going wrong. Anyone got recommendation? I see most is to see infertility in the forum than say tiao the body.

Hi Bluberi... stay positive!! sigh.. i think pregnancy is really a whole waiting game.. test of patience.. from waiting for the AF to disappear, to waiting for the line on the HPT to appear, to the appearance of the sac and first heartbeat.... at least tat's what i used to think.. but now, the painful lesson is got heartbeat also no use.. still must wait!! till the moment the baby is 40 wks, comes out safely and in ur arms... sigh... and i'm just talking abt the emotional stress here and not the physical demands.. arrggh... but i'll gladly endure if i get my healthy bouncing baby!

Ling... i know what u mean.. all those nagging doubts.. i sometimes also wonder if the manuka honey i drank was a factor.. cos i realised only in wk 10 that it was unpasteurised... sigh.. guess we shall never know...

Re TCM, yes i believe we should tiao.. if u saw my earlier post, i was told by a TCM lady late last yr that my body wasn't in good shape and may hv difficulty conceiving. She even said.. even if can get pregnant, then *shake head* (she really did that!)... sigh.. looks like she was right after all... There's one in Serangoon that Chin mentioned above? Saw in other threads that there's a good one in Thong Chai at Chin Swee too... haven't tried them myself though

Hi all ladies I am back I am coming down with flu. Oh look after your bodies after the D&C, my immune system seems lousy and the flu effects is bad. Now I sort of understand why the confinement.

Hi Ling:
YA LOR...Please Don't blame yourself okay, this is what my gynae say too. I tell my mother I had very bad pains around of those days my gynae believed my baby had died and went toilet to LAO SIA 3 times. The pain was also something I never had before, more intense. But no bleeding so I never thought to ask doctor. Still no one would know what caused the miscarriage and even if I call it would have been just prescribe hormone and bed rest. Nothing much to be done. I thought it much be the soupsop with kiwi juice or the barley I drank, but gynae say, no that is not the cause.

Hi Yanyat:
Sorry to hear of your bad news but hey we are all in similiar situation. Take care of yourself lor, I do "confinement" but I guess it is the food, the herbal soups (red dates, longan, and some other herbs) and taking care of the body healing after the D&C lor. Some pampering will also make you feel better right? Does doctor give you medical leave? I had 2 weeks so I used it lor.

Hi Bluberi: wah your willpower is strong, okay wait wait then check okay. It's tough to ON HOLD everything so long right?

It is wait to do a HPT but everything in our life feels like ON HOLD. you feel like that? I had that when waiting the 2 weeks wait when waiting to see pregnant.

HI Optimus: Your boy very cute ler...About teh dinosaur, it seems little kids have their own interpretation and it is amazing how they know what is happening...

ppcc, go back gynae to check your womb have clear or not mah. you sian mer??? Important ler. Go back already gyane will give you the thumbs up to start to try mah...

You know now after work first thing is I go to this site. Somehow it lets me express my sadness more and sharing helps me recover. If I told my husband, he will freak out if I tear or cry. Now after 3 weeks, the pain and lost feeling definitely gets better. Thanks ladies!!

JTML,

Take care.. I hope your mum or your mil are not the kind who goes I told you so.. cannot do XX you do now like that lor. I know my mum is champion for that. Wish me luck no bugs catch me at all for the next 33 days!

About the drinks.. ya I can tell you I also guilty of eating cockles when my hubby was on work travel. I couldnt resist and told the hawker to fully cooked it so I think it kill all the bacteria. I promise I will surely restraint all these once I pregnant. Anyway super guilty too.. Maybe I will tell the gynae afterall. I think next time experience this kinda better go to gynae the next day. One experience is bad enough!

Yah going to find the TCM this weekend .. told my hubby and he say okay. although I suspect that my womb and lining should be okay because throughout the pregnancy I didnt have unusual pain nor bleeding but what the heck.. just go along and keep up with everyone...

Ya wait and wait.. now is wait until 3 cycle and TTC again..later wait for ovulation, wait for 2 WW, wait for hormones surge, wait for pee stick turn colour, wait for gynae appointment, wait for next scan, think we need to think otherwise.. otherwise this TTC is going to kill us one way or another...

Okay going to sleep now.. talk tomorrow

Ling, yeah my mum that type heheheh..but I have been her darling and disobedient daughter since young. And also the one that cares for her, even though, daughter and mother relationship is close but explosive. My 2 brothers says when we quarrel it is like 2 volcanos eruptiing, the men just shun away.
good night Ling!!

ppcc, i tink tis TTC thing is becoming a routine to mi.. start of cycle take clomid, start BD fm CD10 onwards (we dun alternate coz lazy, oni as n when we like), den the 2 wks wait.. period no come test hpt, if preggie.. den start to worry abt m/c.

i went fm religiously check BBT daily n test OPK fm CD10 onwards until nw i dun wan to do anything liao.. it's simply too stressful.

nw to me, the pregnancy will oni be real when i haf bb in my arms.. last time i always say i wan at least 2 kids.. but nw aft 3 m/c, one kid is a gift and two would be a bonus.

JTML, my willpower nt strong lor... is i dun dare to test coz scared of false alarm n seeing -ve on HPT. i'm always the kan cheong queen when coming to test HPT, last two time i tested HPT on DPO9, nt even 2wks wait leh. last sat i kan cheong, ended up see HPT dunno gt one or two lines.. eyes playing game.

JTML,

Me and my mum almost same as you and your mum.. We also can quarrel but after a while forget everything liao..after this mc I can see how much effort she put into trying to do confinement for me which make me so guilty for quarreling with her in the past.

Anyway when I was just preggers I had no idea and went to play my regular tennis game running all over the place. When she realize I was pregnant later on she kept saying tell you dont play until so long now dont know okay or not.After really mc she know it hurts me and she also make an effort not to say. That is why I say daughters are so precious =)

Beri, dont stress lah.. you should look on the bright side. This could be it! You stress baby also stress! But is clomid a must to take? What I understand about clomid is it forces follices to mature even if nature QC fails the egg.Meaning a not too healthy egg matures and if fertilized can also contribute to a unhealthy fetus/baby. I read that from 2ww thread earlier and hence a lot of ppl went to try TCM.

Got slight line in HPT means preggers liao leh! Ask your hubby to see lah.. *excited*

Hi gals
can i join?
had cry one whole nite, thought i will be strong since this is my 2nd mc..;'( but worst since this time bb got heartbeat unlike last time.. No sac at all..
gynea try to scan thru stomach, cant see much, so scan thru viginal.. Gynea say bb growth not so gd, only 5mm after two wks.. And heartbea. Is not as strong as last time.. He says sometime pp will jus give up n do dnc but he wants give me one more wk to see how next wk.. Hope got miracle but no high hope. I dun wish to kill my bb yesterday too since still got heartbeat.. So will decide next wk to see is there anymore heartbeat before decide to do dnc.. ;( had cry one whole nite as disappoint my mum and hubby and son again.. Feeling so remorseful and tired after all the ttc and still result in mc.. Really dun understand why i am so unlucky..;( feel so sad when my son sayang my tummy yesterday nite and disappoint him when he cant see anything fr the scan yesterday..
Going to spend another 2-3k on dnc since now got fetus.. Unlike last time is natural mc.Is there anyone know how much can the medisave deduct for dnc? Is dnc painful and hows the procedure like? Really very sadz.. Lucky no collegues know abt my pregnancy but they notice my eyes are swollen today n keep asks me why.. Sobz.. I am fr the april 2010 thread.

Hi Joanne...

*HUGS* this is probably the only thread where I hate to see new nicks. It aches too much to have new comers =((

Talk to the babe often you never know what exactly it is until next week and try to eat and drink healthy for the next week. You never know what may come during the next scan. I dont want to feed you too much about D and C because I feel the baby is still there. Maybe late ovulation or something?

As for the cost I dont think it will reach 2K unless you want to do testing etc. I frankly have no clue my D and C cost how much because everything was hazy to me and my hubby just sign on the forms. It is at most a few hundred dollars we have to pay after CPF deduction.

I understand how you feel exactly because I went through the pain only last Monday only. Chin up and try to eat better. There might be a miracle afterall.

Back