Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

No more emails from her...
Luckily I didn't allow her to collect the pump b4 cheque is cleared.
happy.gif

I want to give my feedback and share on this spreeist - Kitty (3ladies).

1. I ordered from her, and noticed that she don't disclose on the computation of the total shipping cost to us at all. I requested from her, but she just brushed me off and simply gave me a simple calculation of the total price I paid for the items+shipping cost+postage fees. I repeated my request to ask her to display the calculation of the whole shipping cost for the batch, but she just gave me my items' weight and unit cost.

2. I ordered another 1 item from her through email and transferred monies to her. Subsequently,she informed through the forum that the batch which my item came under is cancelled. I did not read her forum, so I did not know it is cancelled. She did not have the courtesy to inform me through email, and neither did she ask for my bank account to refund the monies back to me. After a month, i checked with her thru email, and learnt that it is cancelled. I requested her to tt back to me. She promised she will return, but failed to do it. Only after 2 more reminders, she tt back. But to my shock, she tt to the wrong account. I cannot believe that a spree organiser can be so blur and disorganised.

This is just to share with the forum on my experience with Kitty (3ladies). She organised numerous sprees, forever21, crocs, drugstore, kate spade, etc.

I ever spree with her(kitty)..bought 2 tubs of desitin, 2 botts of mustela wash, 1mustela lotion, shipping was charged at SGD40! Can u imagine how shock I was. That will be the first and last time I spree with her, expensive lesson indeed.

Hi rina, really? Good, more people are exposing her.

Hi min, yup, agree with you. Her shipping cost is real scarily high. She use a lower exchange rate than other spreeist to attract buyers, but her shipping cost much much outweigh the others.

Worse when it's a new member wanting to join spree, not experience enough...which was me when I spreed with her then. Many also don't come in here to read. Seeing she has got so many ongoing spree, I thought she should be good but that's an expensive lesson lor!

<font size="+2">Thank you for all your feed backs =)

cupidth (cupidth)

Kindly email me if you have issues.

As i've a number of sprees to handle, i can't remember your issue. Is it recent or quite some time please alias via email.

Thank you!

[email protected]</font>

Hi Kitty, I have already corresponded with you through the emails before. The unpleasant incident has ended and I do not need any clarification from you, thanks. I am just simply sharing what I have been through under this thread called "Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers", that's all.

I would like to raise this point to fellow spree organisers, especially those who start new sprees.

Please take pride in drafting your "own script", eg. Terms &amp; Conditions for your personal spree thread! You may spot a few good points in others' spree thread &amp; want to use them in yours. Sure, that's fine. Nonetheless, to cut-&amp;-paste someone else's personally crafted text 101% is termed as PLAGIARISM, a big No-No!
sad.gif

Organising spree is time consuming. If you can't even spare that 5-10 minutes to "lay your own terms" in your personal spree, please rethink if you are willing to spend hours on organising one.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Sorry to ask, may I know the reason why coachfactory outlet is not allow to hold any spree at SMH?

Sprees from coachfactory.com had been removed with immediate effect. Please contact the respective spree organisers for your order status. Future sprees from coachfactory.com will not be allowed till further notice.
[UNQUOTE]

Please share what is the best way to calculate items from shipping.
i see some organisers breaking down to base weight, fuel, or even dimensions. Is that the best way?

I thought if weight of all items in shipment are taken physically and divide the total weight with the total shipping charges to get price per gram, and then multiply with the weight of item to get shipping cost will be most straight forward.

PLease advise.

Hi, red_ridden!

I join sprees and sometimes buy directly from the websites and forward things to Singapore on my own. Most of the time, the volumetric weight (based on dimensions) is greater than the actual weight. That is why some organisers may charge based on dimensions to be fair those with very small items. It takes a lot more effort to calculate by dimensions rather than by weight.

The most straight forward way to share shipping is to split based on the price of the items. Everything will be very clear-cut and this will save organisers a lot work. However, most people would not find this to be fair.

I usually respect the organisers' decisions after I join a spree. If I don't like the way the spree is managed, I just don't join the spree again.

HI bridgextra,

Thanks for sharing. Yes you are right, i did some shipping back myself too and the dimension of the box is the culprit most of the time.

so, in order to have the most effective spree for lowest shipping cost, do you think my method is good? (For normal items instead of big/odd shape stuff.)TO go by weight for each item and divide against the total shipping charges? THat is adding everything together( BAse,Fuel weight), the total shipping charge incurred, divided by each items based on weight.

i also joined kitty spree for RL polo tee.. my first and last time joining. super bad expereince in waiting time, shipping charges and bad response! i had order the same tee from other organiser before but kitty's charges is much much higher than what i have paid before.

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE
(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

I have also joined Kitty (3ladies) sprees (both Crocs &amp; GAP) recently. She is totally not transparent on the shipping charges at all. Sent her multiple personal e-mails asking for the actual shipping statement that she has received but she is not willing to disclose at all and still question me why do i need that. I even told her most of the sprees that i joined, the organiser is willing to let me know through e-mail when i asked for it. Even told her that if it is being calculated fairly, there is nothing to hide at all.

Secondly, she sent me the pair of Crocs shoes that i have ordered with different sizes. Left side J1 &amp; right side J3, really having a bad experience with her. Her husband came the very next day to get the exchange done. Told him that the 2 sizes are so obvious, should have realised that during packing when mailing out.

I would not want to join her spree again.... She is having too many sprees on hand, find that she is unable to cope at all.

<font size="+2">Fion,

My husband when down on a rainy day to do the exchange for you.

Sorry for the bad experience.</font>

<font size="+2">Hi mums,

Sorry for all the hipcups and delays.

Thanks for all your comments. Will try to improved in anyway possible and within my means.
</font>
Sorry for all the hipcups and delays.}

<font size="+2">Thanks to the mum who post this.</font>

<font size="+2"><font color="0000ff">10/19/2012 17:19:39
kitty (3 ladies)
Good
kate spade sample

spree my first spree with her. i wld say overall its a pleasant experience. she acknowledges email when i pm my order to her. she sent out individual email for the shipping charge. she sent out another email for the postage details. i find that very convenient as some organisers only post updates on the forum threads and we may not check so frequently.

<font color="aa00aa">10/17/2012 11:44:59
Kitty (3ladies)
Good
Abercrombie &amp; Fitch / abercrombie kids / Spree! / HOLLISTER / GILLY HICKS Spree!

I've have no idea why people are bashing her here because that made me doubt her when I made my order before reading all the feedbacks. Maybe some of you didn't have a good transaction with her, but for me, it was fairly smooth. Though she may take some time to reply as i think it's due to the fact that she is holding many sprees. But look at it, now she provides detailed breakdown of chargers after many feedbacks given and I do appreciate that. And her shipping cost isn't over priced imo. It's still cheaper than buying from the actual shop itself. If you guys want to complain, how about you purchase from the shop itself then? Just my opinion, don't mean to offend anyone.</font></font></font>

Kitty (3ladies),

I am not the one who demanded him to come on a rainy day please! And who is the one who caused all these when it is a mistake that can be avoided in the first place.
I have to come down and meet him twice too.

I'm just here to share my views. Thanks.

I love spreeing with rainbow-abby. to start with she stays near me, so collection is a breeze. she has been very helpful and answer all my questions promptly. at times when i cant decide which to get, she will gimme her advise. there was once i cant decide whc shoes to get for my son, she snap a pic of his son's shoes for my consideration. she is more like a friend, i feel safe spreeing with her.

she is doing on going spree for
iherb
VS
Benefits
endless

and some other stuff, do check her up!!

<font color="0000ff">I really dont wish to bash anyone but i thought it is just to share my experience here.</font>

GOOD SPREE ORGANIZER
------------
ABBY-Rainbow
------------
It was a pleasant Spree with Abby-rainbow
(iherb). She is very friendly and nice.
Yes, she is like a very nice friend to talk too. WE even chat a bit on whatsapp. Received items promptly as well.

-----------------
As for Kitty(3ladies),
------------------
I tried her spree many times, just because i thought it was easlier to buy from a few of her threads and collect them together.

The every last spree was a kate spade spree. I ordered 3 pairs of earrings from her and after it reached me. out of curiousity, I weigh the items myself (i was doing baking in the day) and was shocked to see the vast difference in weight as advised by her. I emailed her and ask her why
was the weight difference so much. 30-40gram per earring??
She replied that she has been using an old weighing scale for a long time to weigh items ranging from grams to kilos thus, it is not so "sensitive" anymore.

I thought it was kinda BS, because if it is not sensitive, shouldn't a lighter item be weighed even lighter? since it couldnt "Sensed" the weight of the item..

Well, anyway, after telling her i dont buy the reason. She just brushed me off by telling me she has been doing sprees for a long time and is not here to play punk. And she said she will refund me the excess cost.
I told her i don't care about that few cents but just ask her how she weigh and calculate the stuff.
Till now, i did not get an answer from her.

Kitty, If you are reading this. I just thought i should share this truthfully. Not trying to frame you or what.

I still have my abercrombie items which i ordered 1st october and still waiting for it,
i hope the shipping will be reasonable this time.

Hi kitty,

I cant help but to say this to you( after reading your replies over here.)

1.It is kind of weird for you to post your reviews for yourself.

Just to let you know.

Also, exchanging on a rainy day is not something you should claim for credit.

<font size="+2">red_ridden (red_ridden)

Thank you for your comments.

I'm not trying to claim anything.

I did not post reviews that i write myself.

Just very happy, i do have some good comments, thanks to mums who have done so.

Be it good or bad.

Just sharing.</font>

I've seen many comments on the dispute of shipping charges on Kitty (3ladies) way before the second spreadsheets.
Comments of good and bad spree organiser can be subjective, but shipping calculation should be very straightforward, moreover the dispute is purely on excessive shipping and not even volumetric or actual weight.
If Kitty (3ladies) would like to clear your name here, you may clarify on your shipping charges, or else, I advise all to rely on bad comments rather than good comments, a comment can be fake, but how many ppl will take the time to post a fake bad comment? unless you really have many enemies around.

<font size="+2">Musicbox (musicbox)

Thank you for understanding.

I've post terms and condition on my threads.

Plus i email all shipping details.

I'm ok with all good and bad comments here.

Thank you for sharing.

</font>

I join my first spree with Estella on VS, she is quick on response and very straight and clean cut processes! I would join her spree again!

I am currently also waiting for kitty to clarify on her charges.
After corresponding with her for a few days I still cannot get a reply from her on her charges.
As a spree organizer she is not transparent on her charges n do not take responsibility to reply to us.
I posted on some of her spree threads, she bother to reply to people who wants to join her spree but not reply to me.
Let's see if I can get her clarification or the items that I ordered.

Think I've been pretty fortunate to have joined sprees that are very well-organized. Some great and efficient spree organizers are:

Jolene, Simplee and Jxmum

Dear all,
organizing sprees should be fun, and always looking forward to... may it be next order taking, next spree closing, or next shipment arrival.
If it had become a chore, like work... it's time to stop &amp; rest a bit.

Spree participants pay us with appreciations, and many priceless gifts,
I had homemade fried rice, homemade cakes, bubble tea from the most expensive shop (&amp; need to Q at least half hour), new &amp; pre-loved clothes for my kids,
cakes, fruits and many nice things,
red packets for my kids during CNY, Christmas presents too,
many paid extras by rounding up to nearest dollars or cents during payments, etc. etc.
Best of all, I made many many friends!
Many paid on time, and are really patient to wait for reply, knowing that I am a full-time working mum to 3 kids.
Thank you everyone above, you know who you are.
happy.gif

To spree organizers,
if you are having burnt-outs, spreeing is becoming like jobs,
if they are taking up your kids &amp; hubby's time,
it's time to slow down or even stop.
Leave "spreeing" to people who are making money out of others.

To spree participants,
if you expect retail shops or online stores treatments,
please do not join in sprees.
There are some really nice spree organizers who do not earn monies out of sprees, sometimes even have to top-up due to some calculations errors, shipments issues, etc.
Please go to retail shops or online stores or Bulk purchase sections.

Many nice spree organizers had stopped spreeing,
many money making "spree organizers" are appearing.

Just my 2 cents, be caution and good luck to all.
happy.gif

Oh dear... I just read some of e comments abt kitty (3 ladies) and I already placed an order with her a few weeks ago. Did feel tt it was slightly weird that there was no update abt whether my order was placed or not or which batch I'm in. Not until I emailed her to ask, that is. A bit disappointed to hear from her that my item will possibly arrive late Nov. I've spreed for Gap/ON/RL/Levis etc many times before this and it has never taken more than 4 weeks. I placed my order on 18 Oct and paid on same day and e 30% off also ended that night. 3-4weeks shld mean tt my item shld get here by mid Nov latest, no? Or am I missing sthg here?

I still am hoping item gets to me earlier. We'll see. And I hope e shipping for that 1 piece of jacket won't be too ex either.

Hi all,

I am both a spreeist as well as a spree organiser. Have been following the posts here. Just to share an unhappy experience today i had with a spreeist.

I started Oriental Trading sprees since this year and this was my 8th Batch. I have never encountered difficulties except for this round due to Hurricane Sandy that I received notification about possible delay.

This spreeist emailed me her orders (Note: She used to join me in my past BPs and Sprees). I replied that I need the URL afterwhich she never replied. When i forward another email from Oriental Trading about free domestic shipping for orders above US$49, she replied my email again without giving me URLs except the item catalogue number.

Out of good will, I just take in her order based on catalogue number and email her the total charges in USD, also checking with her when do she need the items. She replied that she need it before 20 Nov. I i informed her that I cant take her orders as I am afraid the shipping may not be able to make it in time. And also explained to her that there is 2nd payment to be made for international shipping.

Next, she replied that she still want me to order and also questioned why my email heading was free shipping. I explained once again that the email was from Oriental Trading based on free USA domestic shipping. She assured me that she wont blame me if her orders are delayed. So again, I trusted her and proceed to order for her without payment. When i reminded her on payment, she replied that she was sick and will need another day to pay. Once again, i waited. She did pay up the very next day.

Today evening, she sms me about the shipment, checking on when can it arrive, any news? I replied her that I have not received the notification that it reached USA warehouse/ cleared USA custom. She said how come so long? It was only 1 week since i placed the order. I replied that it may be due to Hurricane Sandy as I received delay notification. Next she asked me if the items are lost, will I refund her?

I told her that I wont refund as if her items are lost, that means mine too. She asked did i get insurance coverage? I told her yes but it don't cover natural disaster. She continued saying that now i said it is Hurricane Sandy etc. The last straw came about from her that I should refund her as I am a supplier and if all suppliers are like me, lost item, no refund, that is very irresponsible!

I replied that Hurricane Sandy was reported all over the news and I am a spree organiser not supplier. Moreover till now, I did not received information the shipment was lost so please do not push all the blame onto me and we should wait for update. She continued sending SMS to me that She just want to make sure that she get what she paid for.

I am very sorry for the lengthy story. But my point is both spreeist and spree organiser have a part to play in sprees. Spreeists should understand that we will try our best to help/ explain if there is doubt. I myself have absorbed extra shipping cost due to miscalculation, extra postage cost and also tracked missing parcel with Singpost for spreeist.

Currently now, I dont know what can i do more to convince that spreeist to be patient.

Just go for spreeists that you are familiar with. For those that played me out or is very dubious in their dealings I will just not spree with them again.

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE
(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

I am responding to #175.

@Novmummy: I was highlighted to your comment here by one of my regular spreeist. Although I am no longer spreeing on SMH, I wish to rebuke all your comments. You are the one who was being unreasonable and having things not going your way, you left a false accusation and a wrong dishonest view of what had really happened during your collection.

First of all, you failed to turn up for your first collection and did not even bother to tell me until I email you the next day. You told me that your child is sick so you forgot about the collection. I said okay and will allow you to collect on another day.

On the day of your 2nd collection, you turned up 30mins earlier. Not 10mins as in your false comment. I told you that I am rushing through my dinner as I need to pack the stuffs for other spreeists collecting at 8pm appointment.

You DEMANDED that I must go down and let you collect. So I went down in 5minutes time only to realize that there is no one there. I messaged you and you still say there is when there isn't a single soul downstair. I told you to call me for clearer information and you IGNORED my message. After waiting downstairs for 10 minutes and not a single callback from you, I went up and then you message me and say you are there already.

I had already wasted 15minutes of my time and then I told you to come up to the lift lobby to collect (not my house as you had again misinformed the public in your comment). You told me that you LEFT your sick kid in the car and cannot come up. Will a mummy ever leave their sick kid alone in the car? That was very suspicious.

When I went down again, I saw your HUSBAND carrying a kid waiting for me. You are nowhere in sight. So how did the sick kid alone in car comment be real? You lie your way throughout your collection and wanted to bend things your way. When it failed, you come here and leave a fake comment with all false information and dishonesty.

I seriously hope other spree organizer will have better luck with such a dishonest and unreasonable spreeist like you.

P.S: For everyone's information, there is no 7-11 near my house. The nearest 7-11 is a 5 mins drive away. So how can you be both at 7-11 and my void deck at the same time?

I would like to kitty to produce an invoice for the shipping of Forever 21 spree batch 60
If she continues to refuse to do so, I would strongly recommend that she should be banned from organizing any sprees.

Here is my message to the fellow participants of this spree
Dear participants of batch 60
I noted that the total weight of our items batch 60 was 2.1kg.
The total shipping that we are being charged is $67.63.
I suggest that we request for the invoice to understand the breakdown of the charges.
As a reference, the estimated cost to ship 2.1kg package by VPOST is around $33.
Though there will be some discrepancy between estimates and actual costs, we should seek to understand why the final shipping is more than twice the estimate.

Hi all,

I am sharing on the post that I have put up earlier on.

I have decided to ban this spreeist mentioned in my earlier post from all future sprees/ preorder/ BP.

Reasons being:

1. Was very rude as per my earlier posting, Monday, November 05, 2012 - 9:56 pm
2. Delayed payment on shipping despite that i emailed her on the OT exact weight and dimension of the packaging plus the estimated cost provided by VPOST Singapore. Replied my email saying that is what i have key in and NOT what Vpost Singapore have estimated.
My reply to her was I key in based on the information provided to me from OT. I even copied the screenshot from Vpost Singapore shipping calculator and emailed her.
3. Was very rude and only agreed to pay after i whatsapp her that I will get Vpost USA to return her parcel if she continue not to pay.
I can email the whatsapp conversation from day 1 i have with her to any spree organiser who is interested to know. Just PM me.

I dont know her nick on SMH as i knew this spreeist from my earlier days of BPs. Otherwise, i will definitely post it here.

Hi Kiwer Ai'er,

Thanks for your comments. But I think you have a gross error in your judgement. Are you a first time shopper here? Must be, you have only 40 post count in your records. Moderator must have just grant you to post on thread.

Please allow me to explain to you where is your judgement error.

First, you stated that total shipping is 67.63. Do you know that only $51.07 is for int'l shipping and the rest is for Singpost postage fee? I have no idea why you lump it together.

Second, 2.1kg is based purely on the item weight alone.
Please take note that wrapping, cartons that came with the package do add in the weight.

Third, for your info, I am using comgateway and they charge to the nearest 0.5kg. The packge after repack is 3kg + repack cost of USD$7.

ComGateWay Charges:
Base charge is US$11.00
Weight cost is US$17.10
Repacking fee is US$7.00

Total $11 + $17.10+ $7 = $35.10 x 1.28 = SG$44.9

Take note that I have not factor in the package material cost.

I've only charge $51.07.

<font size="+2">Dear All mums,

If you have any comments and feedback kindly email me and i'll respond.
Those who have spree with me knows that i take in good and bad comments.

[email protected]

Thank you for your understanding.

Appreciate mums who place orders, transfer the funds at the same time.
Thanks to mums who email me all comments, you'all have the upmost forum etiquette.</font>

Hi mummies,

I just had to come in here and follow-up on my previous posting re kitty (3 ladies)...

I'm thrilled to bits that e jacket I ordered for my boy is here, and well within e 3-4 weeks she specified in her t&amp;c too! :)

What also struck me was e fact tt kitty (3 ladies) allowed me to self-collect e jacket fr her place at 10pm earlier when I told her that I needed it urgently because my flight leaves tmr n I needed e jacket for e hol... N this after she's made it *very* clear in her t&amp;c tt collection is strictly by mail. I am more than grateful tt she bent e rules a little for me under such circumstances.

So there u go, that's my update. Kitty (3 ladies) came through.. For me at least. Thought I'd better share it.. To be fair to her.

So thanks again, kitty (3 ladies)!
happy.gif

Oh, and a shout out to rainbow-abby (mom3x)! Had e most pleasant experience of joining her recent Benefit spree and then meeting up with her to collect the item. So friendly n bubbly and easy-going!
happy.gif
Thanks dear!

Hello spreeists!

I would like to compliment Vicky (pandazy) for her awesome spree! I've joined her ASOS spree for several times, she is super patient, replied to your emails and enquires! I always feel safe to spree with her, she provides updates frequently and she always put her customers or in our case "spreeists" at her priority. She is definitely sincere in organizing spree! Highly recommended!

<font size="+2">Hello All,

This is KittySpree here. I've been conducting spree for some time, i believe those who have spree with me knows that i do email you after i've mail out, normal or register mail i'll still email.
I've always indicate in the email asking for your comments and feedback. So far the comments that i've got are good ones. None actually complained about my shipping fee.
If you think there are problems in my spree, feedback to me.
Please email me @ [email protected]

I'm posting this to clarify that if you have something to feedback email me. Posting here won't help.

For your information, Feedback that post here won't reach me unless I read this thread.

Thank you!
</font>

Hi ,just to share my experience spreeing here for past few years. Usually I order many items at one go (I like to update my kids stuff like clothes, shoes etc in batches!) and because of that I don't pay much attention to the breakdown in shipping. Until I introduced my friend to spree at SMH and she went to compare between different organizers, the charges can be quite different.
So I now realise that some people do make quite abit. Not that I am complaining because to me, I still get the discounts but I think some mummies feel cheated like my friend who is new and she thought every spree should be about the same in terms of charges , but apparently not.
Thanks for sharing I think its helpful to new comers to SMH definitely. And agree with Tan Leng Leng, some good spree organizers whom I have encountered before seemed to have stopped their sprees already but good to see some familiar names like dreamz, qi7, jxmum etc.

Back