Sharing your views on Bad/Good Overseas Spree Organisers

June, I notice that for a long time liao. I asked the CS several occassions but it seems they do not understand what i am taking about. I thought I am the only one that have issues.

Until now i do not know why.

Kanec,

Initially, thought is website updgrading or what....but till now still the same. Don't know is it because the shops now opened in Singapore that's why don't allow to buy online....
sad.gif

Wanted to ask the organiser if any new spree on this somemore leh.................
sad.gif

oh no accordingly to the CS, they still ship to Singapore but they do not understand what i was trying to say that I could no longer access their website.

They just kept asking me to clear my cookies, refresh etc but the problem exists. Several emails also like that, they dont seem to know what is the exact problem.

Mayb you want to try to ask them too? I did ask the CS to reflect this issue to their IT dept on my last email but they bo hue me leh after that.

Hi mummies and spree organizers,

I would like your advice please, do you pick and choose the spreeists that you order for after ppl have posted at the thread and made payments?

Recently, I have joined a drugstore spree organized by Casey. Her response was very slow to begin with and when she placed order she refused to order for me as I have too many items.

Long story short she said initially that she will order my items as a single shipment to avoid get, I said ok (replied via email and sms) but at point of placement she totally left ALL of my items out as drugstore only allow single shipment according to her.

My question and frustration here is that I'm the 3rd person to make order and paid promptly. And if cap order is USD 200, 1st and 2nd person ordered $50 each for example, shouldn't the last $100 slot go to my items? Not all the items but at least a few of them?? No???

So is joining spree now like joining lucky draws where organizer will pick some lucky winners to order and the rest just too bad! Totally regardless of who made order and payment first?! I was online till 1+ am last nite and responding to her posts online and emails promptly so it wasn't even like she did not hear anything from me at alll and so dropped all of my PAID orders!

She is definitely the WORST organizer I have ever know and I have been joining sprees for the last 5 years!!!

Appreciate your feedback please. Thanks

If I were you, I would pull out my order immediately. What is the point of joining a spree and then asked that your items to be shipped on it's own? That would inccur higher shipment fees! I used to join many drugstores sprees but stopped because all my good organizers stop doing spree. I think you would need recommendation from other mummies for a good drugstore spree organizer. For Spree such as ON... I would recommend Simplee.

Hi Rina,

Simplee is good, she is one of the regular organizer that i look out for too.

Just my luck to meet this bad egg, will stick to the regular organizers from now on!

Kanec,

This is what Aeropostale reply :

"The website is unable to be viewed in Singapore as we do have a local store in Singapore. As you are unable to view the website, we would suggest that you view our latest style and offers in the retail location."

sad.gif

Oh..they finally know why we cant view. Months ago, the CS kept telling me i need to change setting or clear the cookies.

Is it really cheap if they have sales here?

That's what they told me too...until I print screen the page for them to see....

Here cheap or not I do not know, you might need to go down to store to check it out.

I do email the organiser to inform me if there is sales online....

I've got my vitamins a few times with bhb522 as well, she's based in the west, but she can do meetup at Raffles Place by prior appointment.
Prompt update, smooth spreeing, overall an excellent organizer !

Dear ladies,

thanks for your compliments!
makes me feel worthwhile for all the efforts spent organising sprees

happy.gif
Best regards to all!

Comments on Good or Bad Spree Organiser

<font color="ff0000">To comment</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

<font color="ff0000">To view</font>:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE
(Suggest to view in Internet Explorer)

<font color="ff0000">Terms and conditions for using the form</font>:
1) No one will be responsible over your purchase and decision
2) No one will be responsible if the comments are misleading
3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet
4) No information other than those stated in the spreadsheet will be given

<font color="ff0000">Guideline on using the form</font>
1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
2) Your counter comment will be recorded in the spreadsheet for users to judge.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

Any recommendation or suggestion is welcome but I do not entertain everyone
happy.gif

to all who have spreed with me and have defended me, thank you so much.
happy.gif
to those who brand me as bad organiser, thank you too as i respect your opinion, however, to whoever you are who said that i'm a bad spreeist just because i only accept orders from my regulars, perhaps by now, you know the reason why i try to limit it to them. why?? because my regular spreeists understand me that i am a working mom with 2 small kids, and that spreeing is not my first priority. organizing sprees is a big responsibility as such if i can't cope with it, why open it up to more people right, add more headache and responsibility to me right? honestly, i don't open any more sprees, i just order for 2-3 people but i have not really opened up the sprees for the past month or so.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?pli=1&amp;formkey=dDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE6MQ#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkJop-U2bqVAdDk3RkhhTG05QV9iTFYtVFhKQjBQZUE

3) You take your own risk if you enter into any transaction base on the comments stated in the spreadsheet

1) You may download the spreadsheet into excel and do a sorting for better analysis
2) Take note it is POSSIBLE for spree organisers to post good comments on themselves, do not rely on the spreadsheet solely.
3) Take note it is POSSIBLE for anyone to sabotage the spree organisers, do not base on a single bad comment solely.
4) Other than using this spreadsheet, you should search the spree organisers' thread to check on the credibility of the spree organisers.

<font color="ff0000">To Spree Organiser who disagree with the comment stated</font>:
1) You may state your reason and counter the comments given by user in this thread.
3) I do not make judgement base on your comment and I will not remove the comment given by the user.

happy.gif

Kitty (3ladies) is the worst spree organiser I ever encountered.

Got my items from her spree almost 2 months later. No updates, nothing. When you threaten to report her to the mods then she will give excuses like, your email went to her spam folder, etc. She took her own sweet time to post out my items. She claimed that she posted on this date but the date on the stamp is a much later date. Her shipping fee is very high.
another thing when u question her shipping, she doesn't reply. Just keep holding on to your items. Finally, I just paid up to get my items. Paid almost $50 just for 3 items

It is very frustrating and tiring to spree with her. I would advise people not to join her spree. Also, I don't know why she is not ban from organising sprees despite the many negative feedbacks. She is only here to earn money.

Yes kitty is a terrible organizer as her shipping fees r exorbitant! I only paid to get my items and as a one off.. Mods shld do something about such ppl. And as veron mention, when asked about why shipping fees r high it's a silent or long wait reply from her and literally no updates after payment of items.. Definitely a one off to get things from this organizer

I recently spree with this lady called wingkei. I have a pleasant experience with her. Very responsive and her shipping rate is fair. Very accomodating as well.

Yes agree that <font size="+2">Kitty (3ladies) is a terrible organizer</font>.

I bought an item from her spree thinking that there is a 10% discount based on her advised calculation. When item arrived, and was asked to pay for shipping I was shocked and puzzled why my shipping was so high. After probing then she explained that my item was not applicable the discount as the 10% discount is only applicable for drugstore.com and not beauty.com.

She should have told me when I placed order that my item is not applicable for discount since I pay less 10% but instead she kept quiet. If I had known, I would have dropped my order. Luckily my order was not big.

Secondly, I told her my item will combine postage with another outstanding item from another of her spree. The idea of combining is to save postage but guess what she did. She did combine and wanted to charge me $1 + $0.80 when both the item weight was not beyond 250g and she should only charge me $1.00 and not $1.80!

I normally opt for normal mail when I spree but for her spree I decided to go with registered post.

Definitely will not spree from her again.

Do you people request for copy of shipping charges in email? I realised there are organisers who only email you how much to pay when items arrives and there is no proof. They should provide it. When i asked for it, this organiser simply gives excuses and very unwilling even to explain to me how she calculate the shipping. Her shipping charges are too high too. Its only a one time off for me. I will not spree with her again. The Mods should really do something about these bad organisers who are just here to earn money.

Why do I kept receiving messages where it was not shown here? any other ppl encounter the same?

example:
Posted by EUROSTAR (eurostar) on Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 2:38 pm:

Wow...didn't know got such discussion thread...gd oso so all spree
organizers especially those tt is not up to standard will not take
online customers like us f granted man...so gd to be able to post on
thread directly myself. only able to send pm n more pm msg last time
to terrible organizer who simply don't reply our email promptly or
totally ignore us cos they know we can't access directly to smh
posting

-> musicbox, i don't have the same experience as you..

speaking of shipping charge, those i spree with give breakdown of shipping charges, so i know how its computed.

but some don't give, and just state a figure. if this figure is reasonable then its fine.

but if the shipping charge is way too high, then ask for explanation lor. see what the organiser says

let me share some of the good one I experience:

tanlengleng
item purchase :mendala pump
Good : responsive + loots received in good condition + most important cheaper than local retail
Bad : N/A

jxmum
item purchase :RPL clothes
Good : responsive + shipping is cheap
Bad : N/A

Lastly...should we request the admin to put this thread at the top, I think the term in other forum is call "sticky"
happy.gif

Happy shopping to all

happy.gif

I just join the spree with kitty and worried that my shipping fees will be super high since this is my first spree w her...
sad.gif
paid in aug but items will only arrive in oct...but seems like lots of ppl are still joining the spree w her... May I know why?

Spree with ashmum. She mark up my item's weight to charge higher shipping! I weigh my items only 950 g but she quote 1250 g, difference of 300 g! When i Question her, she claimed that was what her scale show. I use 2 scales to check so mine can't be wrong. Really think alot of organisers are out to make money
sad.gif

Excuse mi rainbowpooh! I had alrdy told u tat u could always come bk to my place n I'll show u the scale I'm using.. So far for all the sprees I did, none had comment high shipping cost b4.. N pls dun think tat I'm using tis to make money, how much can we make from tis??? I dun org many sprees!! Dun spree if u can't bear to pay shipping charges!! U can always claim wat u wan n tis are wat I wan to say!!

I love spreeing with:

1) bhb522
Very accomodating lady &amp; I often ask her for recommendations for what to get. As I work near her place, she doesn't mind making a trip down to deliver the items to me.

2) Ashmum
Very nice spreeist. I've joined her ON &amp; F21 sprees. Willing to hold items while waiting for the items of a later spree to arrive. Very fast &amp; responsive to emails as well.

3) Jxmum
Very nice spreeist too. Very prompt in closing sprees so that items don't get OOS. Fast &amp; responsive when it comes to emails &amp; orders.

Thanks all for your effort!

Good Spree Organizers I had spree with:

Thumbs up for the following Spree Organizers

1) Vicky (Pandazy) - Endless and Drugstores
2) hbunnyhbunny - Iherb
3) Simplee - Carters / Oshkosh
4) Aynix - Disney &amp; Endless
5) Jun3 - Drugstore

Spree organizers kindly note:
Please ensure that you cross check transaction details of spreeists who have claimed to transfer $$ for their order.

I have just come across a spreeist who PM me her order and claim that she transferred the funds. i cross checked with my account and did NOT see the amount that she mentioned.

emailed her for specific amount and transaction number again. she replied back that her brother transferred another amount instead. i then traced out that the transaction number was COPIED AND PASTED from ANOTHER spreeist in my thread.

to give this spreeist the benefit of a doubt, i will not reveal her nick here in this forum. i have emailed her that she should not resort to such tactics on spree organizers as that is an outright intention to CHEAT.

garden_dreamz,
I got some of these before,
esp some who'll transfer from different bank, e.g. UOB to POSB, takes 3 days,
and it's only 1 day to spree closing date...

PS: I have UOB acc#, but they choose to transfer to my POSB instead...
happy.gif

hi Leng Leng
yap, i have come across interbank kind ones before and i usually don't take in till i see the amount in my account. this person is a smooth operator. suspect she has succeeded in pulling off this ruse before thus attempted to do the same with my spree with a high value item.

Beware of another kind...
I got it for a REALLY URGENT NEED FOR MEDELA BREASTPUMP... given birth 3 days ago, very engorge, etc. etc...

Price : $450
No cash, no ibanking, can give me cheque
Need to collect immediately.

I do not accept cheque, ask her to bank into my account &amp; collect after cheque cleared.
She deposit cheque in the morning, emailed me to check after 5pm

Emailed me at 6pm, that she'll come for collection at 9pm, kept asking for my address &amp; HP#
as I'm working, I only see the emails at night 10+pm when I got home.
She didn't leave ctc#, so I can only email her to collect the following night. Left my HP# with her.

Checked that there's a cheque deposit of $450, holding for 1 day to be cleared.

2nd day POK CHEQUE, cheque bounced!
Email her, no reply anymore...

If I had received her email on day 1 &amp; allowed collection on seeing the cheque deposit,
I would have lost $450

Spree Organizers beware...
happy.gif

Back