Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

anyone have got any bad experience with maid? my bro in law is engaging one for his second baby but since the maid might also be taking care of my gal, i wish to know more of maid's 'tricks' they play so i can be prepared for it....thanks

Hi all mummies,

Have u all heard of a day-time babysitter staying in Blk 123 rivervale drive? there is an agent that recommends her to me. Anyone know if she is good?

Hi all mummies staying at rivervale crescent. have you all heard of The children's Discovery Centre? Do u know if they are good in their infant care services?

Hi Beluga..... long time no hear from you... kekeke...
happy.gif

Weekend coming....

sorry been missing for awhile again hahahahha :p

Apricot, congratsssssssss
happy.gif

cindy, what happen to yr gal? sick as in cough, flu ah? how long liao? better dun drag and be careful esp now so hazy

as for wean off, when she wk up at nite, do u feed milk to her? when i train my boy, i dun give him milk when he wk up middle of nite... slowly he "lan de" wk up liao haha but u will nd to b patient and suffer for some x to stand his cries and nonsense lor

Hi bulma,
ya, my gal had fever, running nose, cough, phlegm lor...lasted 1wk+...now shld b ok cos i din hear any cough or phlegm...try to give her more water lor...

huh? dun feed her??!! she sure cry & cry till tink inlaws will wonder wat happen lor (MIL sure v kan cheong, sure wake up early next day to ask wat happen)...somemore her crying is v loud 1 if dun give her....hmm....but aft dat, she wont wake up for nite feeds anymore???

my gal is also having running nose and abit of cough for abt 2 weeks. It comes and go, gave medicine, apply rub but i think it only controls abit. BTW anyone noe do all teething hurts? I think my gal is going through it, cant zzz well. Please advise, thanks.

Cindy

I thk they will slowly wean off themself. My boy also only wean off when he is 7th mth. I never train cos I thk if he want milk just give loh they will sure wean off when is time so heart pain if he cry for milk you dun give.

Kate

Teething can cause alot of problem to bb, sometime they will have fever also and lost their appetize and thk the gum will also swollen sometime, you just need to be patient with them and the phase will be over dun worry.

hi sunny

Thanks, but will there be any indication of pain? Shes still so young and cant tell me whether is she suffering from pain. Was wondering... had bought a teething gum but it say will have some numb effect so not very sure whether to apply or not...

Hi sunny,
r u total BF??? if yes, how did ur son managed to wean off???
mine is partial BF & now she oridi 7mth, i dun tink she will wean off anytime soon leh...

My boy is nearly 9 months and hasn't weaned off his night feed. Think due to his 9 months growth spurt, he needs 2 feeds at night! Can imagine my how bad are my dark eye rings. Can't ignore his cries of hunger cos he won't stop crying until he gets what he wants.

The haze is so bad today that my boy can't stay in the park for long to play his lantern ... sigh ...

hi mummies,
sorry have been mia for a while . recently the weather is not very good. Yestersday it seem the haze is quite bad i cannot even see the blocks which is a few block away from mine.

Hi Cindy Yeo, how is chloe now, recover from cough? The weather is bad now, take care..

Wendy, I took 10 weeks + 2 days ML, still have 8 days to be cleared before mid Jan. Now planning to clear and take leave ASAP because I am a sales engineer, diff to take leave if do not inform early..

Hi Timpani, I have a transferred maid. If you intend to get a transferred maid, you must know the reason why she was transferred. My indo maid was transferred due to communication problem and luckily I know how to speak malay that I dun see a problem to take her. Is there any adult at home together with the maid if you intend to get one?

My boy is still having bad rash, last time was only on face, now the body too is affected.. I had taken him to see PD again yesterday, I gotta avoid all cow products, nuts, milk (including soymilk) and seafood for a while because my son is fully breast fed. Oh no.. there go my fav peanut & seafood.. Worse still, I have many wedding dinner invitations in coming months, many thing cannot eat.. But for his good, I do...
happy.gif

He is very responsive now, like to "yee yaa" talk to my MIL.. Smile a lot too!
happy.gif

Hi xeno,
thks! she is ok now...ya the weather is so bad now, PSI reaches 150+....wow....will it reaches 200 & govt 1 us to stay home...No work??!!! hahaha.....

Hi Cindy... I also agree with Sunnyling.. they will wean off slowly... each bb is unique.... my younger son who is on total bm can sleep thru the night when he was abt 5 month plus. we did not specifically "train" him... he will have his last feed abt 930 and then sleep thru till about 6 plus the next morning.

For my elder son, he was also on bm but took formula at night and that also din make him sleep thru till later.

So i guess they will slowly wean off when they are ready...
happy.gif

Hi xeno, how come you din take the whole period together? cos of work?

Hi Wendy,
so gd...ur younger son can slp thru nite wen abt 5mths....wow...how i wish chloe can do it soon...if not really not enuf slp....m like zombie wen go work everyday...
then she oso wakes up same time during wkends....sigh...tot can slp longer during wkends.....hehehe

ya true, did try to feed her FM at nite but then still cant slp longer...so it doesnt really matter FM or BM lor....

Hi Cindy.... i think whether its FM or BM does not really matter, at least to me... my younger son sleeps with my maid during weekdays, she will usually feed him at about 6 plus even though he is not awake.. but we not so hardworking.. cos when he sleeps with us during weekends, we only feed when his eyes are wide open and making noise and usually abt 7 in the morning..

i have friends who tried to feed their bb with water when they wake up in the night but i am not sure if this is a good idea....

guess have to take it slowly....
happy.gif

Hi Wendy, my company's annual leave is very little. Starts with 10 days and increase 1 day each year, cap at 14 days max.. I gotta save up a bit for my boy's vaccination or child care purpose.. But the leave has to be cleared within the 6 months after birth.. i.e. before mid Jan..

My boy now is 1 week to 3 months. He can sleep through the night now.. normally last feed of night at 10pm-12am and wake up next morning 5-6am. I was so worried that he might be hungry or not felling well, middle of night I woke up few times to make sure he was sleeping alright.. I hope this can last long from now on..

hi xeno...
wow...so gd!!! can slp thru liao...
old folks say its gd if bb can slp more...
but nurses told me its better to wake bb up for feed wen its time lor...so i oso duno which is right...anyway i din wake bb up for feed if she sleeping lor...i rather she slp more than not enuf slp, then fussy...ur son's sleeping time is abt d same as Chloe's time wen she is young...sometimes woke up for nite feeds at ard 2-3am...but now sigh....still wakes up for nite feeds...
mayb i shld b relax & let her wean off herself rather than so anxious ba....hahahah.....

btw tot thr is 2 child care leave per year (upto 7yr olds), so u shld hv extra 2 days rite?
btw urs is better than mine, i only hv 10 days, then only increase to 15 days aft 6 or 7 yrs leh...worse than u...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>amanda (0505bride)</TD><TD>Lim Xin Ru</TD><TD>08/02/06</TD><TD>8m 01d</TD><TD>Fernvale Lane</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>anissa (clarences_mum)</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 17d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>apricot </TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 05m 20d</TD><TD>EdgeField Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>are</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>04/10/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 05d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WFHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>bbcindy</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>7m 03d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>10m 03d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>bulma</TD><TD>Jarren</TD><TD>12/01/06</TD><TD>8m 27d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Caydence</TD><TD>25/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 14d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Cecelia Tan (ariesan)</TD><TD>Raphael </TD><TD>23/01/02</TD><TD>4y 08m 16d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Rachelle</TD><TD>16/08/06</TD><TD>1m 23d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>celwong</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>9m 08d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 06d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>deniz (deniz_ann)</TD><TD>Meghan</TD><TD>12/10/04</TD><TD>1y 11m 27d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>doll (podolly_gantan)</TD><TD>Alyssa </TD><TD>23/02/05</TD><TD>1y 07m 16d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Cheyenne</TD><TD>12/06/06</TD><TD>3m 27d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 06d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 18d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>flotan</TD><TD>Raelyn</TD><TD>25/10/05</TD><TD>11m 14d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>4y 00m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 19d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>glayz</TD><TD>Sky</TD><TD>16/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 23d</TD><TD>Compassvale Bow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>7m 18d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Jackiejon</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>18/11/02</TD><TD>3y 10m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>11m 05d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>15/07/06</TD><TD>2m 24d</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 09m 28d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>JP (Japepearl)</TD><TD>Garrick</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>3m 00d</TD><TD>Serangoon North Ave 4</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 28d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>5m 28d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>3y 01m 18d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 18d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>lee_hwa</TD><TD>Kai Sheng</TD><TD>04/04/05</TD><TD>1y 06m 05d</TD><TD>Compassvale Crescent</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>lilyloo</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>06/04/06</TD><TD>6m 03d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 19d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 08d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>magtay</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>05/08/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 04d</TD><TD>Rivervale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>mei76</TD><TD>Eunice Loh</TD><TD>01/10/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 08d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>8m 25d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 13d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>mrschng</TD><TD>Jordan</TD><TD>10/08/06</TD><TD>1m 29d</TD><TD>Rivervale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>15/06/06</TD><TD>3m 24d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>RT</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 09m 08d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Carol Tan (mustard)</TD><TD>Elijah</TD><TD>19/08/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 20d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 05m 17d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Emerson</TD><TD>09/07/06</TD><TD>3m 00d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>42</TD><TD>Timpani (pearlyn79)</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>24/08/06</TD><TD>1m 15d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>43</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 11m 13d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>1y 03m 01d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>44</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>9m 02d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 19d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>siah_kate
new.gif
</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>15/01/06</TD><TD>8m 24d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>47</TD><TD>sunnyling</TD><TD>Ziv</TD><TD>02/12/05</TD><TD>10m 07d</TD><TD>Rivervale Crescent</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>48</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 04m 17d</TD><TD>Compassvale Road</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>9m 18d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>49</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>11m 23d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>25/02/06</TD><TD>7m 14d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>1y 10m 07d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>3m 25d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>52</TD><TD>tingting</TD><TD>Zephan</TD><TD>03/08/05</TD><TD>1y 02m 06d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>53</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>4y 02m 15d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>8m 00d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>54</TD><TD>vivian_phoebe</TD><TD>Rhys</TD><TD>18/09/06</TD><TD>0m 21d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>55</TD><TD>wen2gal</TD><TD>Titus Lim</TD><TD>10/11/05</TD><TD>10m 29d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>56</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 07m 08d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>7m 03d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>57</TD><TD>wwmilo</TD><TD>Bryan</TD><TD>30/09/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 09d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>~ 16/12/06 ~</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>58</TD><TD>xl_xeno (xeno)</TD><TD>Aden</TD><TD>13/07/06</TD><TD>2m 26d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Road</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>59</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 15d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>60</TD><TD>zin</TD><TD>Yin Shuen </TD><TD>19/06/03</TD><TD>3y 03m 20d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Link</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Joon Rei</TD><TD>15/09/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 24d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Mummy Name
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Contact Number
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

hey wendy (cpj), me been busy till cant even log on n read this forum.... but now better liao... keke

Re: sleeping thru the nite
my boy is 10 mths liao but the best is that he zzz 5 hrs at one stretch during the night. i heard pple say that if bb can zzz 5 hrs at one stretch is considered zzz thru the night liao. so i just leave it lar.

but on bad nites he can wake up 2, 3 times. i guess maybe cos he's teething so he feels uncomfy... i let it be lor... just tell myself it's only a short time out of my entire life...

morning violet!

Hi Mummies, if my boy sleep through at night for more than 6 hours, do I have to wake him up for milk? I tried but most of time he is so tired that he keeps his lips tight and refuses to drink. Occasionally he will drink but always less than normal intake.. The nurse at Mt A ever told me to feed on demand but if more than 5 hours, have to wake baby up for milk time. I am not sure if she meant only for 1st month baby, my boy is now almost 3 months..

hi beluga,
good to see you around!

<u>sleeping thru</u>
my boy 8mths liao, sleep around 8:30pm to 9pm but will wake up for 1 feed around 11+, then after that 5+am.
Same with beluga, sometimes he will keep waking up screaming but not for milk. Just pat him back to sleep and he is ok.
So I oso dunno this consider sleep thru or not...

xeno,
if he can still sleep let him sleep lor. My 1st PD says better to feed every 4 hrs for 1st mth so if bb 'oversleep' must wake up for feed.
After 1st mth is ok alrdy, can let them sleep. U better call yr Pd to check if you not sure.
happy.gif

ooo....so can slp more than 5hrs consider gd liao....hmm....chloe does slp abt 5hrs sometimes only...mostly wakes up aft 4hrs+, sometimes jus pat pat her to slp or carry her...sometimes she really drinks milk....

My son 10 mths+ and he happy happy can sleep till morning but sometime can wake up 2 to 3 times a night so really depend on his so call "mood"

xeno,
in my opinion, no need to wake bb up for milk, they will SCREAM for milk if they are hungry.
happy.gif

my son is 3.5mth old now. his feeding/sleeping pattern:
7:30pm - last feed
8:30pm - sleep
12am- wake up for milk
5 or 6am- wake up for milk

Hi all mummies with maid

I have just employed a maid to take care of my baby. May i know if you have set any house rules for her. If yes, what are they? Is it necessary to set these house rules and ask the maid to sign off?

Hi xeno, thats true, have to keep aside some leave..... like what Cindy has said, still have the 2 days of child care leave....
happy.gif

Hi Violet, I also dunno heard from who or read it somewhere, bb are capable to sleep thru at certain month.. but dunno if its 2 months or 6 months... like my nephew, he could sleep thru at 2 months liao...

for us, after the 1st month, we dun usually wake bb up in the night unless they cry for milk... but in the day, we feed promptly at 3 hours interval.

Hi Timpani, I have maid, i do brief her when she first came. Not exactly house rules but dos and dons. She does not sign off anything.

Hi Beluga, guess everyone is tied up... a little quiet...
happy.gif

wendy(cpj),
my gal sleep thru at 2nd mth but not my boy... so it's difficult to guage lor. every bb is different mah.

Hi Timpani,
it's up to you whether what kinds of house rules you wanna set. Can get the maid to sign off if you want but that's purely b/w u n the maid.

My house rules are simple :
1) no mobile phone usage(if she has one) during the day so as to concentrate on taking b. She can use after bb is sleeping at night.
2) If she need to use my home phone she has to ask for permission.
3) No watching TV.
That's what I can remember now 'cos I also never write down. Just tell her verbally

There is a thread about maids somewhere in the forum, maybe you can check it out.

Hi hi!

It's been a long time since i've popped in here. :D

Ladies, i have some typed out houserules and daily chores list for the maid. If u're interested, drop me a PM, i send u the file. ;)

Hi All,
wau... haven come into the forum for a long time... Was very busy with work... Hope you all are doing really fine!!

Btw, Titus 1 yr old b day is coming up nt mth? Any thing to suggest to celebrate his b day instead of the usual buffet? Do you guys take any studio photo when he was 1 yr old together with the cake?
How much do you think the photo will cost?

Happy Birthday to Titus in advance! Good idea to have studio pics with birthday cake but does that mean you need 2 cakes for studio shoot and actual day? There are some mommies here having BP with studio loft and foto-u. You may want to join in ...

Hi Mikel,
Hee thanks!! I have nv tot of it yet! If there is really a need for 2 cakes, guess I will take him for the shoot on the actual day! Too many cakes la... cant finish... Furthermore, the cakes are mostly "for show" only haa.

Hi Furlover,
Thanks too!!! I'm looking for a budget way to for his birthday la hee... Would you know how much a chalet will cost? for 3 days?

me also planning 1st bday! trying to do something diff but after some thinking, likely to have buffet at home (again, yes). cos it's the cheapest option cos no need to pay rent for own home mah. haha

so much for trying to think of something diff....

Hi Beluga,

Ya lor... I also wanted to do something different, but I already had a bufffet at home for Titus 1 mth old la.. So i don really intend to do it again.. Haa...

I was looking thru the websites and saw that studio photos are not really cheap.. Haa... sigh... Any one got lobang???

hi,i also wish Titus "Happy Birthday" in advance first.
where is everybody ? anymore gathering ? next gathering can do at my house liao,
let me share some sabrina photo
545366.jpg
545367.jpg
545368.jpg
545369.jpg
545370.jpg

Hi all mummies

I'm going to stop feeding my bb with BM, do you all know how can i start to introduce FM to her? Should i mix both BM and FM together as a start or just immediately feed her with FM once BM finishes? Can anyone please advice.

hi everyone,
i had mia for a while , this thread is moving very fast, and there is a few new mummies.

Wendy,
Happy Birthay to Titus in advance too .

Beluga,
Happy Birthday to Ryan too ( in advance)

Sharon ,
are you still joining the gym for the walkers class?

If have any gathering remember to inform me

linsaw,
no more already ! thinks of spend some time with sabrina on the weekend first.. will contineul Jan07, will go back to bukit batok branch

Beluga,
Happy Bithday to Ryan too

Happy Birthday Titus and Ryan!! (in advance)
happy.gif

Hi Timpani, I am not sure if its a good idea to mix BM and FM. I have just started my son, who is on full BM, on FM once a day. And I am still expressing and latching him on, just in case he rejects the FM.

I will slowly replace the feeds with FM gradually. I know of some friends who switch to FM without gradual change and their BB are alright.

Very much depends on the BB cos there are some who will take a while to get used to FM when they have been on total BM for sometime. Therefore, I suggest that you keep some buffer on your BM in case your BB does not like FM.

Back