Sengkang/Punggol Mommies Club

hello morning everyone
weekend is coming. any programs?

hi Qdee
where have you been? haven heard from u for a long time

hi paranoidmummy
drypers don have newborns i think. i din use newborn diapers when i deliver my boy.
haha..i just use s size

ya Drypers dun hv nb size but their cut is not very big, so we juz used S size then... unless yr child is very small size, then u shld consider buying Pampers Premium Cotton NB size or MP NB size...

haha mum05, i'm not surprised. Cos sometimes i also quite annoyed by her. Quite irritating i would say but cannnot voice it out.

What "trade" are you in? hehe

Help!

My gal didn't zzz since these two afternoons... n her feeds... OMG ... re getting so screwed up.. sometimes 3.5h, 4h... then after evening after her feed, the interval of her next feed is like 4.5h later... yet, she starts getting hungry at 2nd hour after her feed at nite..

I don't noe if I can still dahan.. so today bb placed at mil's place.. but couldn't zzz.

Then worse of all, the PTM helping me couldn't help me anymore becoz of family matters... so I a bit stressed...

Haiz.

Mikel
I m using Nepia. USed PetPet b4 but it doesn't absorb tat well as compared to Nepia.. n Nepia material nicer to wear too and softer.

If u order for delivery of 4 packs and above then it is more valuable for $ lor. Each pack is $14. I am using S size and has 54 pieces.

NB Size think got 62 pcs (Can't remember). Wasn't very absorbant when my gal received 3rd week.. she urined a lot so changed at every 3rd hour.

beluge,
Yap not up so early. I have not sleep then. I EBM as cannot latch on. Have not try before. How to meetup with you? PM me your contact.

paranoidmummy,
Nepia NB cutting is about the same size as Pampers NB. Nepia S is slightly bigger than Pampers Baby Dry.

Koalarie,
Agree with you that PetPet doesn't absorb well like Nepia. PetPet will leak at times. Up till now Nepia did not leak cos I change every 3hrs. However Pampers Baby Dry leak not sure why. Thot Pampers it's always the best. Maybe it the green packagin that don't leak.

Kaolarie
Wah ... your gal same as my boy ... when he was your gal's age, sometimes he doesn't sleep for 6 -7 hours straight for days and his feed also quite erratic. I thought I couldn't survive from the lack of sleep and erratic patterns. But I did! Your gal should be 2 months old, right? JIA YOU! 1 more month to go.

hi mummies...

pardon for interrupting. me & some other SK/punggol mummies are doing a mini flea market at punggol plaza this sat and sun, pls do drop buy and take a look at the mainly 2nd hand bb and ladies stuff at great prices. c ya there!

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/270192/423887.html?1148015088

date : 10 & 11 june
time : 7am - 12noon
venue : punggol plaza (168 Punggol Field Road (Coral Edge LRT Station). B1 besides Wet Market

see you there!!!

paranoidmummy
I used nepia for my boy in the daytime n pampers NB at nite when he jus born...

Pris
Pampers premiun r better than bb dry.... anyway r u the one tht i'm meeting on mon to pass the flashcards to u???

anissa, mtdt, mum05 & those who replied my mail, no need to thank me lah... it's my pleasure...
happy.gif
since i seldom post, just my way of staying in the "club"... hehe...

Re: diapers
I use NTUC leh... I like... Petpet leaked... EQ gets quite thick after absorbtion... didn't quite like the Nepia feel when I saw at Motherhood...

Mikel,
really?? Now is like tat one??? Wow.. i really going 2 call quits.. i caught a flu yesterday n thank goodness got mil helping in morning, afternoon n then my mom at night and today.. now my mil is taking care of her while i recuperate.

Falling sick is really a big headache.. how u all deal with it if u re sick n yet ve to take care of bb?

joleena, haha MIA lor. Sometimes lazy to chk postings. Then whn chked suddenly so many postings.

and now got a lot more pple in here.

btw did u gals catch Super Nanny yesterday?

That boy really eating disorder la.
U know my elder gal also picky eater .. gagged like that boy .. when we were watching that show yesterday nite, we told her that she's exactly like that - only that of coz that boy very drama.

At least my gal still eat .. that boy extreme man!

kaolarie
Hmmm ... I also caught flu when my boy was 2 months plus, but not a serious one. I had my hubby to help out, but still have to go on and take care of him ... Seems like we are in the same boat.

koalarie
Take care..hope u get well soon!
happy.gif

jen
thanks for your list...really appreciate!
kao_kiss.gif

Qdee
Supernanny..i always missed it leh...sianz

Mikel
I used nepia for my ger also...had tried dryers b4 too..wasnt as good as nepia lor, although it's cheaper.

Hi everyone
Thanks for your info about nepia bu I didn't like the idea that the nepia diapers are bulkier and not as economical as I hope. Will look for another brand soon.

hi mommies,
glad i could find you all here. din know that you guys "moved" here from the other thread
happy.gif
sorry have been MIA for a long long time. alot of things happening lately.

hi pris,
good to see you here. got your sms think 2 weeks back. do let me know when we can visit jadon. thanks and keep in touch. will always remember your family in my prayers.

hi are,
how you doing? keep in touch k? will make arrangements to drop by your hse sometime next weekend or so?? do sms me
happy.gif

Samval,
Jadon is recovering from the flu bug that he caught from HB. So give him another 1-2weeks time. Let me know when you intend to dropby. Thank you for your prayers. Jadon still need prayers for his lower jaw to grow out. See ya.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>anissa</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>22/08/05</TD><TD>9m 21d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains </TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>apricot</TD><TD>Aston </TD><TD>19/04/03</TD><TD>3y 01m 24d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>beluga</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>06/12/05</TD><TD>6m 06d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>caymom</TD><TD>Cay</TD><TD>01/05/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 11d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>chiart</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 09d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Fiona (funkychick)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 09d</TD><TD>Buangkok Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>flolai (mashimaro771)</TD><TD>Zavier Tan</TD><TD>21/05/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 22d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>furlover</TD><TD>Sean</TD><TD>18/09/02</TD><TD>3y 08m 25d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD>20/06/05</TD><TD>11m 23d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>ilim</TD><TD>Keagan</TD><TD>21/02/06</TD><TD>3m 22d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>jadonmum</TD><TD>Jadon</TD><TD>04/11/05</TD><TD>7m 08d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Jan06Mum</TD><TD>Glenna</TD><TD>05/01/06</TD><TD>5m 07d</TD><TD>Punggol Field</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>~ 15/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Sengkang East Way</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Jen</TD><TD>Jeannieve</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>1y 06m 01d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>kiami</TD><TD>Aeron</TD><TD>11/06/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 01d</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Koalarie (evonlimsy)</TD><TD>Xuan Ting</TD><TD>11/04/06</TD><TD>2m 01d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>lauran</TD><TD>Yu Ping</TD><TD>21/08/03</TD><TD>2y 09m 22d</TD><TD>Compassvale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Yu An</TD><TD>21/07/05</TD><TD>10m 22d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>linda</TD><TD>Dawn</TD><TD>20/05/05</TD><TD>1y 00m 23d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>linsaw</TD><TD>Denzil</TD><TD>31/08/05</TD><TD>9m 12d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>mikel</TD><TD>Ryan</TD><TD>14/01/06</TD><TD>4m 29d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>mooon</TD><TD>Aeden</TD><TD>26/09/05</TD><TD>8m 17d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>MTDT </TD><TD>Zavier </TD><TD>~ 07/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>mum05</TD><TD>Girl-private</TD><TD>01/01/05</TD><TD>1y 05m 11d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>Freelance</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>newss</TD><TD>Keith</TD><TD>22/04/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 21d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">phoebesmum</font></TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/01/06</TD><TD>5m 11d</TD><TD>Anchorvale Dr</TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>paranoidmummy</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>~ 16/07/06 ~</TD><TD>counting down</TD><TD>Anchovale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>samval</TD><TD>Valerie </TD><TD>26/10/01</TD><TD>4y 07m 17d</TD><TD>Rivervale Drive</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Kimberly </TD><TD>08/07/05</TD><TD>11m 04d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>serene (soffie)</TD><TD>Brandon</TD><TD>07/01/06</TD><TD>5m 05d</TD><TD>Edgedale Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>sharon (gracemum)</TD><TD>Sabrina</TD><TD>20/09/05</TD><TD>8m 23d</TD><TD>Rivervale Cres</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>stephenniris</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>01/12/05</TD><TD>6m 11d</TD><TD>Punggol Central</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>tanlengleng</TD><TD>Athena</TD><TD>22/05/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 21d</TD><TD>Compassvale Rd</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Besper</TD><TD>21/12/05</TD><TD>5m 22d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>tattybear</TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD>16/10/05</TD><TD>7m 27d</TD><TD>Punggol Drive</TD><TD>Temp SAHM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>taurus76</TD><TD>Le Xuan</TD><TD>01/03/06</TD><TD>3m 11d</TD><TD>Edgefield Plains</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>violet_blaze</TD><TD>Yi Xuan</TD><TD>24/07/02</TD><TD>3y 10m 19d</TD><TD>Compassvale Walk</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Feng Kai</TD><TD>09/02/06</TD><TD>4m 03d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Wendy (cpj)</TD><TD>Joshua</TD><TD>01/03/04</TD><TD>2y 03m 11d</TD><TD>Compassvale Street</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>"</TD><TD>Jerome</TD><TD>06/03/06</TD><TD>3m 06d</TD><TD>"</TD><TD>"</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>yvonne (geoks)</TD><TD>Hunter</TD><TD>24/01/05</TD><TD>1y 04m 19d</TD><TD>Fernvale Link</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Mummy Nick
- Kid's Name
- Kid's Gender
- Kid's DOB
- Blk No &amp; Street Name (Only Street Name will be published)
- Job
- Email address
- MSN address

Hi hi pris, I still have the change table leh. U still want? I've been busy and forgot to remind u abt it. My gal kept falling sick.

Btw I am interested in your PT helper.
Let me know if still available.

Mikel,
same for me too.. when i was sick, my bb seemed 2 miss me though my mil n mum n hb were helping.. so got to kind of take care of her (in open air).

paranoidmummy and Linda
thanks.. i m much better.. juz dunno how come tix bug seem still linger ard... at times felt nose stiffy.

Jen,
thanks for list.

Mommies
Got question to ask..
My gal now eats at every 4h interval.. but sometimes she overshoot the 4h interval.. I understand that if feeding bm.. would b doing so via on demand.. but i feeding Xuanting with FM. Can I do feed on demand?? So far, she sometimes can demand eat at 5.5th hour later..

My mom said cannot.. i should only do feed on demand at nite n during daytime at every 4th hour. How?

koalarie, the basic feeding rule is 3-4 hrly interval but every child is different, though yr mum is quite right to guide u into getting yr girl into the 4hrly interval feeding routine(n feed on demand at nite) but if she really rejects, then dun force, dragging it by a little timing is ok, dun worry. But if she does take/finish the milk when u give it to her at e next 4 hr, then continue.
E feed-on-demand rule for b/feeding is cos sometimes e flow isn't enuf so the bb din get enuf and there's no way we can tell since they latch on directly OR at times they simply juz wanna suckle for comfort, not really for feed, so there they come whining again, when it's really time for their feed...
happy.gif

That's why I personally prefer to give EBM(which I've only gave her for 3wks+
sad.gif
) to my girl then. I've only let her latched on for a total of less than 10times(incl in hosp), but u know wat, it took me 3 mths+ juz to get her wean off frm breast suckling ok! damn tiring &amp; I lost alot of wgt dur that period lolz...

mum05, curious. U mean your bb suckled but din drink from the breast. First time i heard it leh.

koalarie, there was a time my gal din drink the entire day then pigged out from 5pm onwards every hour till 11 pm. SO bb's feeding really not stable esp the first 3 mths. So hang on in there.

Pris, got ya PM. thanks.
I'll sms u when ready - shud be wkends la.

no lah those times she latched on she drank frm breasts, it's juz that I din encourage direct latching and din let her suckle for too long a period - less than 10 times in total as I've mentioned. N at nite, she super like to suckle for comfort, that's why it took me more than 3 mths to wean her off it, i really cant imagine if i've b/fed her directly for a much longer period...
E rest of the times, I expressed out for her to drink.

Hi ladies, I'm back! But is bery bz now at work so will MIA for a while.

Beluga, I will collect the shoes as soon and pass to you and ez_mum.

got to go, bery sleepy now.

hi mummies,
need ur help...sorry to digress a bit..

anyone of you guys knows any gynae in sk area?? thanks to advise and have a great day.

hi samval,

There's one at Rivervale Plaza, the 1st clinic after u get up from the escalator.

Hi All,

Is the gathering at punggol park on 18-Jun still on? Seems like response is not very good leh?

Samval,
another 2 gynaes are at Compasspoint.

One is at level 1 next to jewellery stop n bus interchange - The NorthEast Medical Centre (I think). The gynae is Dr Adrian Woodworth.

The other one is at food court level, Raffles clinic. USed to be dr Vincent Lee.. but he has left emigrating so not sure who is there now.

mum05,
thanks.

I tried to give on dot but seems like my gal more interested in sleeping... Haiz. =p

Tix gal really smart.. sleep super long between 5pm~12am nowadays but after that, at dot every 4th hour hungry. If only she sleep super long between 12am ~ 6am... I will b more happier.

Congrats mikel!!!

Welcome home, violet! gd to have met u yest... keke! me also hoping for gathering. then can tok tok mah... get support from other mommies... hehe

wendyg, u stay in SK/PG also? tks for the tips about the sealing clips....

beluga,

Thanks n nice meeting you! Ya, good to meet other mothers and exchange ideas. Esp those with similar situations can share experiences oso.
But as most ppl are working so a bit difficult to coordinate lor.

Back