Require a loan of $2600 with 40% interest in 6 months

As the title stated,

i am looking for a personal loan of $2600 with 40% interest in 6 months.

I believe many may be curious why do i take up to the cyberworld for such a loan.

My son is born on 29 Oct 2016, up till now he is hard of hearing.

Have consulted afew doctors in China and the results are the same.

If this issue persists, i may have to opt for a cochlear ear implant so as to allow him to become a normal person again.

The cost is approximately 50k.

Recently, i met up with a friend and was told to try to get some government grant by setting up business so as to standby for the operation. I went for it but i have insufficient money to open business account when a friend backed out from his promise. Now i am stranded. Have tried my few friends but all are married and finances are controlled by their wifes. So if there is any kind soul willing to help with a small return, i can provide all documents.

The window is closing for the application so i am short of time.

Regards

Last edited:

I dont think u will get any funds here, since your son is not even born yet. How would you expect anyone 2 loan u?

I am sorry to hear about your son's issue if this is true. You're looking at the wrong place for a loan. The DOB also looks like it could be wrong. I don't see how you could repay such a high interest either if you need a loan right now. And it makes the whole thing feel like a scam. Sorry, just trying to let you know the situation.

As the title stated,

i am looking for a personal loan of $2600 with 40% interest in 6 months.

I believe many may be curious why do i take up to the cyberworld for such a loan.

My son is born on 29 Oct 2017, up till now he is hard of hearing.

Have consulted afew doctors in China and the results are the same.

I am sorry to hear about your son's issue if this is true. You're looking at the wrong place for a loan. The DOB also looks like it could be wrong. I don't see how you could repay such a high interest either if you need a loan right now. And it makes the whole thing feel like a scam. Sorry, just trying to let you know the situation.

It is not a scam. Its just that i have a grant coming up in the coming months (i have all documents to prove). Thus all i need is to pay 900 a month before i get the grant then i use the funds for my kid's operation. But the grant can only subsides a portion of the operation.
Sorry for the misconception of the date of birth.

How about try to get the cash line from the credit card company? if you have a stable job, i think you can easily get the approval.

Back