Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Clearing Of Floor Trap Choke
ImageUploadedByForum1454335421.577592.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1454335435.280099.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Responsive and reliable plumber! William was introduced to me by my friends, was afraid the service would be not satisfying, however, turns out its great! i would say 8/10! thank you!

Efficient and detail guy! Reasonable pricing! I hardly write reviews and to be one of them you are considered really good! Cheers!

A very bad leakage happened in my kitchen's cabinet earlier today and thus contacted william for help. However, due to chinese new year, his schedule is very very tight. But he still managed to squeezed me into one of his slot and helped me to a minor repair to temporary stop the leakage until the chinese new year period is over for the a full-repair. i must say, he did a very good job and he did not charge me for this repair. Really a very local reliable plumber. Have already fix a schedule with him after chinese new year to resolve this issue. Thank you so much william! see you soon!

William the plumber arrived on time and installed the instant heater perfectly. My wife and i are really happy with how it looks and the professional finish.
I would highly remommend using this reliable plumber service. Thank you william!

I used william the reliable plumber to replace 5 taps in my house. He came as arranged and on time, william was an experienced professional and i am very happy with the end result, the quality was good!
The cost was considerably cheaper than the normal plumber we use or the taps we bought outside, and was far more reliable in terms of arriving when scheduled.
I had be very happy to recommend them to anyone else. Thank you so much william!

William could not have been more helpful when arranging for him to repair plumbing issues at one of my client's flat. William turned up on time on the day as arranged & dealt with patience on all the points the tenant highlighted. Recommended local reliable plumber!

Really impressed and very satisfied, rang in to discuss an issue with my toilet issue and william took the time to really discuss all my options and what the problem could be rather than just try and send someone out to at least earned my transport charges. I felt very valued and that my opinions are important to him. Would highly recommend this local reliable plumber. Thank you!

Yesterday, when i arrived at home around 10pm, to my shock, my house was flooded with water and the source was coming from my kitchen’s sink. Water was gushing very badly. Contacted william and he was calm and patiently advised me what i could do till he arrived. He arrived on time and got the problem fixed immediately and even offered his help to clean the floor. Price was considerably cheap compared to other emergency plumber. Would highly recommend! Thank you William! :)

I called William following a leak in my bedroom and was scheduled a visit the next day. The problem was dealt with very swiftly and professionally, who was very courteous. He went out of his way to explain what had caused the leak and although the time ran over slightly I wasn't billed any extra. I will definitely recommend william the reliable plumber to my family & relative and will use his service again! Thank you william!

I have had some very great jobs done by William and a couple that were not quite so good But what I would say is that William is exceptionally responsive and willing to explain why certain things have happened or remedy the situation when he feel he have not met the standards. I felt very valued as his customer. Thank you William

My new dishwasher arrived but the delivery team crew couldn't connect it because of a leak from the inlet feed. Found reliable plumber william who I'd never heard of before and decided to give him a call and wiliam accepted the task, agreed to come the same day and turned up within an hour as he understands chinese new year is coming soon. Thus, the dishwasher needs to be fixed. William fixed the feed and installed and tested the machine. He also took the old dishwasher away for free. The charge was very reasonable as well. Thank you William and happy new year! :)

Back