Reliable Plumber in Singapore

Reliable Plumber Reliable Plumbing
Replace Flushing Inlet
ImageUploadedByForum1454117668.982689.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1454117682.633073.jpg

Please Call Me @ +65 92279333
For more Comments on Sgplumbing Please Visit : www.sgplumbing.sg/reliable-plumber-in-singapore

Hello William, I found your contact online. Read about all your reviews and decided to engage your service to solve our plumbing issues at home. Your appointment slots available were very limited and I need to solve this issue before CNY. You suggested to send over your team member and ensure that he will know what to do. I was still expecting some traditional plumber looking man will come over my home. To my surprise, the guy who came over was merely around my son's age. (around early 20's). I get a little panic and unsure if he can manage the issue. Since he was already at my place I decided to let him try it out then. He meticulously solve my plumbing issues and was also able to explain the details and how i can maintain it so as not to have the same issue again. This was really amazing. I believe it was also William's credit for having such a fantastic team. (William had also did a few explanation over the phone before sending his team over).
I'm impressive over this and would like to go through this platform to give credit to you. Keep up your good work. God Bless!

This guy had many good reviews. I was still hesitating at the first stage. After 2 conversation with him, he seems to know a fair bit. Decided to engage him. He solved the chokage and still gave us a tool so that we can use it in case the choke come back again during this festive period. We were very impressed as he is so considerate. Thank You Plumber William!

Peter - Yishun

Appreciate for your help on a Sunday, couldn't contact any other plumber and this has been a headache for me since morning, as the leakage was so bad, it was damaging my furniture. Not everyone works so hard 7-days a week. Very much appreciated william! :) Will definitely recommend you around my friends in case they are looking for a experience, good priced and reliable plumber! See you soon!

No hidden charges, he charges what he quote. Which isnt the practice nowadays for other plumbers. Will definitely share this reliable plumber around! Thanks william

This morning, william came over to replace my storage heater, however during the process he met with many problems as my storage heater is very old and is not compatible with the new one. However, he dealt with it with patience and a very positive! Recommend sg reliable plumber! Thank you!

Thanks for replacing the piping in my bathroom at the best price! :) i am very satisfied with the service you provided. Very efficient and reliable plumber. Would definitely recommend you to my relatives and friends.

Back