Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Hahaha....it was not a pleasant experience but you have make it funny way. Actually to them, no feeling at all cause they have been seeing so many patients. This is how i console myself although not comfortable to open my leg everytime. Prof always told me to relax but i always tense
At first I tot maybe bikini wax at least not opening up a bush to them.. After so many scans I heck liow haha

Woah...today I trial run on a high protein low carb diet...trying to hit a 65g protein diet...now I'm only at 40g protein intake...I alr felt so so full....I dun feel full usually & easily...I read that protein can satiate appetite easily...

this show that my protein intake was really way too low previously...which may b the factor of my embryo quality(assumingly the hi arrest rate was due to poor egg quality)

I looked back on my diet during stims previously...at most or max 40g protein intake...not even normal intake met...far from hi...n I thot was hi jus by milk n eggs

Guess there's something I can work on alr..good thing I trial run...I felt so full like a over inflated ball now...usually by 6pm...I will b crying for dinner...now...still full...I din even consume in amts today, jus small portions of hi protein foods...

Woah...today I trial run on a high protein low carb diet...trying to hit a 65g protein diet...now I'm only at 40g protein intake...I alr felt so so full....I dun feel full usually & easily...I read that protein can satiate appetite easily...

this show that my protein intake was really way too low previously...which may b the factor of my embryo quality(assumingly the hi arrest rate was due to poor egg quality)

I looked back on my diet during stims previously...at most or max 40g protein intake...not even normal intake met...far from hi...n I thot was hi jus by milk n eggs

Guess there's something I can work on alr..good thing I trial run...I felt so full like a over inflated ball now...usually by 6pm...I will b crying for dinner...now...still full...I din even consume in amts today, jus small portions of hi protein foods...
Yup my tcm last time told me about increasing protein intake too. But cos I've fibroid problem, I shld be careful with my sources of protein. Cos some food like soy products not gd for fibroid.

Yup my tcm last time told me about increasing protein intake too. But cos I've fibroid problem, I shld be careful with my sources of protein. Cos some food like soy products not gd for fibroid.

Yupz I heard of that too...soy is rich in protein...but not advisable to incorporate into ivf diet coz it's estrogenic n may interfere with our stim...so really gotta b cautious...tks for reminding coz I like soy milk & beancurd alot..:D

I even read that too much soy for guys will cause male fertility issue...:eek:...but i believe is for large quantity...i try to let my hubby get his protein from other foods...:D

Today i merely took 2eggs & 1 glass of milk for breakfast, ~60g of fish, broccoli & tomato fish soup for lunch, 1 vitagen, 1 natural yogurt...n i felt super full...i din even take any rice...was really astonished how full it can b...heng i trial run...think i got to step up slowly to 65g...

Some ladies here are on accupunture right? Any good ones to recommend? How about TCM??

I'm with Thomson Chinese Medicine @tmc
So far so good. Has worked for my hubby coz his pulse turns strong after taking the Med.
Mine has also taken a change...used to b weak in blood...now has balanced up...on acu also...do go to nuh outlet coz got discount for nuh patients...:D

Some ladies here are on accupunture right? Any good ones to recommend? How about TCM??
So far so good. Has worked for my hubby coz his pulse turns strong after taking the Med.
Mine has also taken a change...used to b weak in blood...now has balanced up...on acu also...do go to nuh outlet coz got discount for nuh patients...:D

Thanks. What's the name of the nuh outlet?

Thanks. What's the name of the nuh outlet?

Is also Thomson Chinese Medicine...located at Medical Centre building L4(the building with Ntuc)...is jus besides Delifrance...some of the ladies r alr visiting that branch....:D

Is also Thomson Chinese Medicine...located at Medical Centre building L4(the building with Ntuc)...is jus besides Delifrance...some of the ladies r alr visiting that branch....:D
Yup I find physician ho good although only go one time. Super nice and patient guy

Congrats.. u can do it.. dun mind me asking is this ur first time ivf?
Yes after failed few rounds of clomid natural since last June then a failed iui last month then straight away ivf this month.. Very long journey but let's all persevere together

Hi monkeychick, can I know which physician so you see?

Feeling excited for you. All the best and have a smooth ER tomorrow
God will sure reward u with one precious.. u dun give up.. btw what time is ur ER? Pls take ur last meal cun2 at the last timing bcause like mine i have to fast my last meal was at 10plus pm.. my ER at 2pm warded at 12 noon.. done with my ER at 3.30pm food served at 7pm! Guess what only milo n biscuit given to me.. i was damn hungry even with drips.. all the best to u.. pls update us again after ER.. :)

God will sure reward u with one precious.. u dun give up.. btw what time is ur ER? Pls take ur last meal cun2 at the last timing bcause like mine i have to fast my last meal was at 10plus pm.. my ER at 2pm warded at 12 noon.. done with my ER at 3.30pm food served at 7pm! Guess what only milo n biscuit given to me.. i was damn hungry even with drips.. all the best to u.. pls update us again after ER.. :)
Mine is 9.30am tmr. Fasting from tonight midnight. It's a day surgery I think I can be discharged by noon? Next time perhaps you would like to arrange in the morning at least don't need to wait so long..

Mine is 9.30am tmr. Fasting from tonight midnight. It's a day surgery I think I can be discharged by noon? Next time perhaps you would like to arrange in the morning at least don't need to wait so long..
Were u allowed to choose time? 930 is very ideal

I didnt know can choose mine ws give by the chr nurse.. ya usually 6hrs or less for day surgery..

Anyway today im having an appointment to see the doc abt my failed ivf.. i shall know the cause of mine not fertilised.. im going to relax my body for the time being .. not planning to continue so soon.. trying if can try normal.. do u think doc will give me some medicine to improve my egg quality? Im currently taking supplement from NU life with my hubby.. many review and recommended by a few that the husband count can increase alot after taking it..

if next time u still hungry can tell nurse, they will give u more food..i had milo, sandwiches and banana

if next time u still hungry can tell nurse, they will give u more food..i had milo, sandwiches and banana

I still rem that small cup of Milo post ER was the best cup of Milo I ever had..reason being...I was really famished then...lol...first few sips,n I was mumbling...nice nice nice...lol...

Post ET, I din touch the Milo..Hehe..very different ya...

Can check after trigger shot we feel much normal and less bloated? I so scared the eggs not growing

Diff indv behave differently I suppose...I totally felt normal before ER...jus few days headaches during first few days of stims...my sufferingsss came post ER...the bloating...gosh...:confused:
but then again...diff pple react differently...
Jus stay calm & b prep for ET...

All the best....fighting!

I'm seeing Physician Chen Fang.
She's stationed at Thomson Medical Centre branch...:)
Thanks monkeychick. Am considering to try tcm but don't know which physician to go to. Just had a miscarriage and everyone is telling me that I need to tiao my body before trying again.

Kuku la i.. hehe but that i asked my husband to buy me food at kopitiam hehe
nvm next time u know :) Btw for egg quality can try taking more protein foods like eggs/meat/fish during stimulation + quality water+ if u dun hv history of cysts can also try royal jelly as well.

Thanks monkeychick. Am considering to try tcm but don't know which physician to go to. Just had a miscarriage and everyone is telling me that I need to tiao my body before trying again.

So sorry to hear that...take good care of urself ya..n nourish urself really well to move on for the next battle....

I hav a few good(by words of mouth) recommendations from frenz...but eventually chose Thomson tcm...coz I wld prefer a more structured one...at least I noe they hav SOP & basics protocol in place...n they r all registered physicians...clean environment n definitely brand new needles...n I read at least a few good reviews of Chen Fang & Seah Ai Wei....hence decided on Thomson...

I abit fearful of physician practicing at their own medicinal hall....jus my personal preference....

nvm next time u know :) Btw for egg quality can try taking more protein foods like eggs/meat/fish during stimulation + quality water+ if u dun hv history of cysts can also try royal jelly as well.

Does the royal jelly affect PCOS?
Polycystic...any idea?I was happily taking them on my last stim...o_O

Anyway today im having an appointment to see the doc abt my failed ivf.. i shall know the cause of mine not fertilised.. im going to relax my body for the time being .. not planning to continue so soon.. trying if can try normal.. do u think doc will give me some medicine to improve my egg quality? Im currently taking supplement from NU life with my hubby.. many review and recommended by a few that the husband count can increase alot after taking it..
So what did the doc say? i believe u can also try tcm as well to boost up your health... if ur hb is willing to do tcm too even better.

Looking at ~$3k+ total bill.
My last cycle is ~$3.6k inclusive of crinone support till BT...
There is a $1.2k co-funding by govt if both ur hubby n ur urself r singaporeans...so after deduction...will b ~$2.4k
The funding for fresh and frozen is separate? Cos for fresh cycle there's co-funding of 6k,5k,4k for 3 cycles right? The 2.4k you mentioned need to use cash or can use medisave?

The funding for fresh and frozen is separate? Cos for fresh cycle there's co-funding of 6k,5k,4k for 3 cycles right? The 2.4k you mentioned need to use cash or can use medisave?
Co funding is 6.3k per cycle if im not wrong medisave is 6k 5k 4k
My first cycle stopped at jab for 12 days already cost me 3k i used medisave i didn't pay any cash.. my second cycle first ivf failed before transfer the bill 8k+ i used my first co funding n second medisave no cash..

Co funding is 6.3k per cycle if im not wrong medisave is 6k 5k 4k
My first cycle stopped at jab for 12 days already cost me 3k i used medisave i didn't pay any cash.. my second cycle first ivf failed before transfer the bill 8k+ i used my first co funding n second medisave no cash..
Even if u didn't complete the first cycle, it's considered u used medisave once? So meaning you're left with one more fresh cycle that u can use medisave?

Back