Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

I will proceed.... im starting my mercilon today.. just avoid open parks and dark places. Wear long pants, and cardigan though it is kind of hot.
I supposed to start mercilon yesterday. But decided to postpone 1 mth, partly cos of this zika n my ET date may crash into prof leave if lining is not optimum after 14days of progynova. This is my 1st FET, so really dunno how i react to progynova..so Hubby said rest 1 more mth - i juz failed the previous fresh in late jul.

I supposed to start mercilon yesterday. But decided to postpone 1 mth, partly cos of this zika n my ET date may crash into prof leave if lining is not optimum after 14days of progynova. This is my 1st FET, so really dunno how i react to progynova..so Hubby said rest 1 more mth - i juz failed the previous fresh in late jul.
I started mercilon ytd. Also count n count make sure prof will be able to do my transfer. Lol

I started mercilon ytd. Also count n count make sure prof will be able to do my transfer. Lol

we r always counting n counting to chase prof... :p
i recalled u did FET b4.. so by Day14 of progynova, your lining will be thick enough?

we r always counting n counting to chase prof...i recalled u did FET b4.. so by Day14 of progynova, your lining will be thick enough?
Rac_bow, yes on d14 my lining was 10. I think the purpose of medicated cycle is everything can be under control. I have not heard of progynova dun work on anyone yet though, and during the 14days of progynova, they dun scan us until d14, so i guess most likely it will work becos is medicated. Haha..

Rac_bow, yes on d14 my lining was 10. I think the purpose of medicated cycle is everything can be under control. I have not heard of progynova dun work on anyone yet though, and during the 14days of progynova, they dun scan us until d14, so i guess most likely it will work becos is medicated. Haha..
Really.. I tot is not 100% sure d14 thick enough. The nurse told me the "Wat if not thick enough scenario", then i got abit scare... But i guess she jus trying to cover all scenario..
Anyway.. Now too late to start mercilon liao..

Really.. I tot is not 100% sure d14 thick enough. The nurse told me the "Wat if not thick enough scenario", then i got abit scare... But i guess she jus trying to cover all scenario..
Anyway.. Now too late to start mercilon liao..
Im not too sure. Its okay, is good to let the body rest. :)

If my FET cycle fails, how soon can we start on the next FET? For the next FET, do we have to start mercilon from scratch again? Its a really long journey from there to ET haha

On D14 of progynova, my lining was 13mm, I was to continue on progynova and so afraid the lining will grow too thick...

If my FET cycle fails, how soon can we start on the next FET? For the next FET, do we have to start mercilon from scratch again? Its a really long journey from there to ET haha

On D14 of progynova, my lining was 13mm, I was to continue on progynova and so afraid the lining will grow too thick...
Hi..did u eat anything special to grow the lining?

@rac_bow No leh. During d9-d16 of my menses, I did go for 3 days of acupuncture and two days before ET, one more round of acupuncture. The progynova plus 3 days of acu could have helped my lining to grow.

Would like to ask if you all experience any side effects from mercilon? I've been feeling nauseous and bloated in the past two days, and it is my 6th day of taking Mercilon. Dont know if these are the side effects.

I think he has no plans for AL in Dec yet, but we never know de.. Can have last min changes.. At first also not going away on sept when I asked, end up he is away for 2 weeks in sept

not scared too thick de..i bfp-ed when my lining was the thickest 16+mm and that was the only successful cycle i can carry my bbs until birth. Gd luck!

Hi anyone know if prof wong help to check for cervix incompetence? I had a mid term miscarriage few months ago and will be going for my fet very soon. I understand we have to stay with prof wong for the first months before he will hand us over to another gynae. I suspected that my miscarriage might be caused by CI so just wondering if i need to change gynae if i bfp this cycle.

I mean stay with prof wong for the first 3 months
Hi I suggest once you tested positive quickly get prof biswas to see you. Usually they only release to Gynae at week 12. That means at week 6. Then see when you need to do a cerclage. Best wishes to you. I was with prof initially but cos he was away during my cycle I was assigned to dr anu whom er/et me and eventually became my Gynae for my twins.

Sorry just saw that you were actually with him before.

Hello ladies..been a silent reader all this while..im scheduled for ivf soon.Im with Dr Chew..im spotting today and its red now but not full flow yet..ive to do cd 2-3 blood test..so if tomorrow comes full flow then its cd1 right?im seeing dr chew next week and after blood test he said will advise me on next steps.previously done 2 iui..

hi @wedelia, i m also with dr chew for my 2nd ivf. managed to conceive my #1 in my previous ivf. today is my day 3 of ivf stim jabs... u can call the chr hotline. nurses can advise u and they will usually call u back on the same day

Hello ladies..been a silent reader all this while..im scheduled for ivf soon.Im with Dr Chew..im spotting today and its red now but not full flow yet..ive to do cd 2-3 blood test..so if tomorrow comes full flow then its cd1 right?im seeing dr chew next week and after blood test he said will advise me on next steps.previously done 2 iui..

My af has come full flow today so will do the BT tomorrow.Im seeing Dr chew next sat i.e cd 10.Can i stick to the same appt date to see him?When would i need to start on the pill? Also if he gives the green light im assuming he'll prescribe the pills...is there any other paperwk that needs to be done, will my hubby need to be there? Sorry for the long list of qns..this is my first ivf..

@wedelia:
ur hb needs to be there for ivf paperwork as they need signatures from both of u. our ivf protocols and med can be different from each other. Give a call to chr, the nurse will ask for ur nric n they will check ur record before advising u.

My af has come full flow today so will do the BT tomorrow.Im seeing Dr chew next sat i.e cd 10.Can i stick to the same appt date to see him?When would i need to start on the pill? Also if he gives the green light im assuming he'll prescribe the pills...is there any other paperwk that needs to be done, will my hubby need to be there? Sorry for the long list of qns..this is my first ivf..
f

Back