Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Beta not out yet.. 11am

Now waiting at the lover seat..

Hope all is well for u. God bless
I didnt know the nurse will tell what time the beta will be out. You are at CHR on 8am or 9am?

Better go for breakfast and hang around....

We will cheer for you :)

Hello girls.....i am back.
It has been almost 3 weeks MIA from this forum due to some family matter.

It was great to see many new members here, welcome on board ;)

@queby77....congrats on your bikini for pet...feeling excited to see a good news :)

@MonkeyChick, remembeRainbow, Day_Dreaming, Chloe_Ng, Veraine....miss you all. Hope that all of you are good and doing well

@lucasmum....how have you been? Very silent in the forum like me, hope that you are doing well too...

Woohoo!! U r back! U r back!:D
Hope everything is fine for u alr...

Hi all! I am new to the forum but have been reading for a while. If all goes as planned, I am also going to be cycle buddies with many of you - very cool! I should start NorE on June 8. Still waiting to hear from CHR for how many days I will be taking NorE but stimming should start the week of Jun 22. This is my second fresh cycle with NUH. Despite my first cycle being BFN, I had a great experience with NUH and am actually quite excited to be jabbing myself again soon. Just want to say hi!

Welcome welcome

Thanks Chloe.....how are you feeling today?
I am feeling the tension now, just saw a mom pushing a pair of twins newborn, very overwhelming for me. This morning woke up to pee then slip into a dream. I dreamt that I was in a hawker centre (too hungry maybe) waiting for Dr Anu. Hub and I sat at a round table with ppl eating. Thereafter a man with an apparatus to what seems to be drawing blood came with Dr Anu. He was to draw blood from me and hub to test beta. And so he poked. The blood he drew was liquid but when he pumped back to the bowl it looked like bloody jelly. So then he mixed both blood in the mixing bowl (blender cos last night I drank yogurt blend). The blood began to splatter around and even on the ppl who was sitting around the table eating their food. I felt so bad and apologized to them it was blood. I then covered up the bowl with both hands to prevent splattering (crazy right). The man then asked me to open my hands and the blood turned to yellow jello. He said congratulations (my phone rang this moment as I typed I don't dare answer and passed to hub) this means dragon blood color and you are pregnant. I then asked what is beta? No answer. Next moment a lady at the table asked dr Anu for name card cos she is 5 weeks and wanted her to be her Gynae. And oh yes the blood test done by the guy is $90

I punt 9005. See if all of us can win some to cover our treatments..

I am bikini for pet. Wishing all of you as successful as me. Beta 579.4

I am feeling the tension now, just saw a mom pushing a pair of twins newborn, very overwhelming for me. This morning woke up to pee then slip into a dream. I dreamt that I was in a hawker centre (too hungry maybe) waiting for Dr Anu. Hub and I sat at a round table with ppl eating. Thereafter a man with an apparatus to what seems to be drawing blood came with Dr Anu. He was to draw blood from me and hub to test beta. And so he poked. The blood he drew was liquid but when he pumped back to the bowl it looked like bloody jelly. So then he mixed both blood in the mixing bowl (blender cos last night I drank yogurt blend). The blood began to splatter around and even on the ppl who was sitting around the table eating their food. I felt so bad and apologized to them it was blood. I then covered up the bowl with both hands to prevent splattering (crazy right). The man then asked me to open my hands and the blood turned to yellow jello. He said congratulations (my phone rang this moment as I typed I don't dare answer and passed to hub) this means dragon blood color and you are pregnant. I then asked what is beta? No answer. Next moment a lady at the table asked dr Anu for name card cos she is 5 weeks and wanted her to be her Gynae. And oh yes the blood test done by the guy is $90

Woohoo!!!..first timer!Woohoo!!is considered a high beta number ya!sounds twinsies!!....n wat a dream!lol...u transfered 2 D3 embies?

I dun wan 4d $...money can b earned back...I wan babies...quick, bombard us with ur baby dust!attack us with baby dust bombs...hehe

Hurray! Congrats! :) Next week my turn for BT liao. I oso hope to get bikini for my darling boy (my pet westie) leh although he is a boy lah. Haha. kan chiong-ing...

Wow congrats!!! wat a great news to start off the new mth! I also need baby dust - grab grab

All the best to everyone here esp those in tww, looking forward to more great news!

Woohoo!!!..first timer!Woohoo!!is considered a high beta number ya!sounds twinsies!!....n wat a dream!lol...u transfered 2 D3 embies?

I dun wan 4d $...money can b earned back...I wan babies...quick, bombard us with ur baby dust!attack us with baby dust bombs...hehe

Abracadabra ~ ✨✨✨✨✨
May all of you be bombed with baby dusts

Yes yes 2 d3. Only be able to find out if twins 2 weeks later..

Abracadabra ~ ✨✨✨✨✨
May all of you be bombed with baby dusts

Yes yes 2 d3. Only be able to find out if twins 2 weeks later..
Congrats congrats!!!!

You can give away your bikinis to all of us!!!!

Keep the positive news coming everybody!!!

HUAT HUAT HUAT!!!

I am doing fine..no worries. I did read up the forum when i have time but never reply to the forum.

My dad was admitted to hospital, he was discharged and healthy now.

I always wonder thing happened for a reason. I read some of the patient get to see Prof in May after their fail cycle, but i was schedule to see Prof only in Jun...right after my failed FET, my dad was unwell and we have to monitor his condition and sent him to hospital. Although its long wait to see Prof, but maybe its better for me as i may not able to cope it.
Great to know he's discharged and good now! :)

Now you can be super positive when embarking on new cycle!

I am doing fine..no worries. I did read up the forum when i have time but never reply to the forum.

My dad was admitted to hospital, he was discharged and healthy now.

I always wonder thing happened for a reason. I read some of the patient get to see Prof in May after their fail cycle, but i was schedule to see Prof only in Jun...right after my failed FET, my dad was unwell and we have to monitor his condition and sent him to hospital. Although its long wait to see Prof, but maybe its better for me as i may not able to cope it.

Mus b tough for u ya...good that ur dad is fine now...
Yeah man, everything happen for a reason...I always believe tt...is jus if we can see it or nt...if we stay positive,we will see the positive side of that reason n things get constructive....else otherwise....so we shld stay positive ya...;)

Congrats ya....your beta very high...twins twins....

Haha...what a dream ;D

I want 4D and baby dust...greedy a bit...last time not greedy no hope, haha

Congrats ya....your beta very high...twins twins....

Haha...what a dream ;D

I want 4D and baby dust...greedy a bit...last time not greedy no hope, haha
Ya my dream very funny right I really tried my best to illustrate to u all. Very jun (accurate) when I type congratulations the phone also rang. My hubby just say thanks then thanks again with no expression. I then asked him to sic exactly what the nurse said and he performed really badly, just when I said that, the nurse who called my hubby also came down with my file at the women's clinic so she congratulate on the spot. I really hope the punting of 9005 is as jun as it gets.

Huat ah!

Mus b tough for u ya...good that ur dad is fine now...
Yeah man, everything happen for a reason...I always believe tt...is jus if we can see it or nt...if we stay positive,we will see the positive side of that reason n things get constructive....else otherwise....so we shld stay positive ya...;)
Its ok la, my dad ma...have to take care.
My family was worried when doctor said we must well prepared, her experience tell her coule be stomach cancer. My dad and my family was frighten by the news...luckily after gastrascopy, another doctor confirmed that my dad was healthy.

Yeah...all of us have to stay positive and wait for the miracle happen ;)

I missed you so much.....all your messages brighten my day ya....going to start your IVF soon, eat well and stay healthy Good quality eggs and smooth journey for you this round ;)

Thank you very muchies!muackzzz....will jus go with the flow....n do watever I can, watever I can't control...I leave it to mummy nature...heehee....as i'm typing this,i'm exercising earnestly..hee..stim starts cannt over exert liao...

So happy u r back...:D

Woah :)
So many of you cycling together, really good to support each other.

I try to convince Prof to let me start fresh when i see him on 11 Jun. After my first FET failed early of May, i was schedule to see Prof in Jun, long wait again....
I failed my fresh in mid Apr.. Scheduled to see him only in early July.. Why so long ah.. Need to wait that long before FET?? And FET takes 7-8 weeks? Start counting from when?

Thank you, ya my first cycle. Dr Anu say you must believe it and talk to your embryo from the start.

I tok to them alot every time...Mayb they find me lor sor or naggy...scare of me...lol...I lessen abit la...lol....

Toking abt dreams...for the failed cycles...I dreamt of tigers,lions,leopards attacking me...very strange indeed...coz I'm afraid of cats since young...the next day I woke up I told my hubby without much thots.."it ended"....

I failed my fresh in mid Apr.. Scheduled to see him only in early July.. Why so long ah.. Need to wait that long before FET?? And FET takes 7-8 weeks? Start counting from when?

Prof is hot...schedule super packed likely...I waited 2mths to see him...7-8weeks include mercilon cycle cum progynova cycle...
Mercilon cycle 21days, progynova cycle based on indv reaction n lining growth...usually 14days above coz first scan on D14...then ET trigger after 3days of crinone when lining is ready then 2ww...so if ur lining takes longer to grow...it can stretch longer...so counting the days, at least 7weeks if ur ET is triggered on first scan on D14 of progy cycle...

Congrats!! We all wanna your bikini luck!
Did u have any special diet/ tcm anything like tt??
Honestly I don't think I can advise on diet mainly I am severely obese bmi over 40.. In addition I also have high bp and was recently diagnosed with abnormal pheo screen.. Don't know what it means but meeting the endo doc this Friday also at nuh. It got to do with some hormones causing my high bp. Though I m now controlled, dr Anu also say don't worry too much as everything can be controlled by diet. Just asked me not to overeat too much.

During my 2ww, I remained zen and laughed a lot watching the return of superman and running man. I didn't go to acu cos financially I am very strapped also due to moving to new house this year.

I just had my few bottles of chic essence throughout my ER and ET. Eat buffets after ER and after ET just eggs, avocados, and also golden kiwis. Hence I ain't a good advocate of a 2ww ivfer diet.

Start talking to your embies, tell them we really want to take care of them and want them to be part of us. I am so funny mama, you will sure laugh everyday.

Just follow what the doc say, we can only do so much for our bodies. enjoy your ivf journey and keep your believes and hope high

Prof is hot...schedule super packed likely...I waited 2mths to see him...7-8weeks include mercilon cycle cum progynova cycle...
Mercilon cycle 21days, progynova cycle based on indv reaction n lining growth...usually 14days above coz first scan on D14...then ET trigger after 3days of crinone when lining is ready then 2ww...so if ur lining takes longer to grow...it can stretch longer...so counting the days, at least 7weeks if ur ET is triggered on first scan on D14 of progy cycle...
Heard there's natural FET and medicated FET, what's the difference? How to decided which to choose?

Honestly I don't think I can advise on diet mainly I am severely obese bmi over 40.. In addition I also have high bp and was recently diagnosed with abnormal pheo screen.. Don't know what it means but meeting the endo doc this Friday also at nuh. It got to do with some hormones causing my high bp. Though I m now controlled, dr Anu also say don't worry too much as everything can be controlled by diet. Just asked me not to overeat too much.

During my 2ww, I remained zen and laughed a lot watching the return of superman and running man. I didn't go to acu cos financially I am very strapped also due to moving to new house this year.

I just had my few bottles of chic essence throughout my ER and ET. Eat buffets after ER and after ET just eggs, avocados, and also golden kiwis. Hence I ain't a good advocate of a 2ww ivfer diet.

Start talking to your embies, tell them we really want to take care of them and want them to be part of us. I am so funny mama, you will sure laugh everyday.

Just follow what the doc say, we can only do so much for our bodies. enjoy your ivf journey and keep your believes and hope high
What was your FSH level? how you eat ur avocados? I know avocados are healthy food but I just can't eat them raw like that... :/

What was your FSH level? how you eat ur avocados? I know avocados are healthy food but I just can't eat them raw like that... :/
Babe what is FSH, can refresh me..

Is it E2? If yes later I post my report here.

Today I really jialat, memory really slow down, I turned into oncoming traffic lane!!! I drove for 8 years and never ever had this occur. I think the other cars sure f me upside down..

I ate it fresh, made it into a salad - avocado salsa. I also blend with milk b honey.. 肥到~~ the drink will be a better option at least you can replace honey with gula Melaka. It can be a tad too sweet if you don't like it.

Last edited:
Ya my dream very funny right I really tried my best to illustrate to u all. Very jun (accurate) when I type congratulations the phone also rang. My hubby just say thanks then thanks again with no expression. I then asked him to sic exactly what the nurse said and he performed really badly, just when I said that, the nurse who called my hubby also came down with my file at the women's clinic so she congratulate on the spot. I really hope the punting of 9005 is as jun as it gets.

Huat ah!

Alright, I have commanded my hubby to buy 9005 4D number for me! I usually don't buy 4D one haha.

I want both $$$ dust and baby dust :D Bopian, ART treatments set my pockets on flames.

Last edited:
I tok to them alot every time...Mayb they find me lor sor or naggy...scare of me...lol...I lessen abit la...lol....

Toking abt dreams...for the failed cycles...I dreamt of tigers,lions,leopards attacking me...very strange indeed...coz I'm afraid of cats since young...the next day I woke up I told my hubby without much thots.."it ended"....

My fears and phobias always show up in my dreams. I believe dreams are insights into our subconscious mind. I often dream of lizards, snakes, crocodiles and ghosts chasing me o_O. You can see that I am scared of slimy creatures from my nightmares. :p

Last edited:

I can't stand raw avocado too tsk tsk. Try blended avocado drink at juice stall if you are lazy to prepare it?

Natural FET is only for patients who ovulate monthly on their own. Just go for scans daily from menses Day10 onwards. Shorter weeks than medicated FET but maybe cancelled if your lining is too thin.

I'll ask doc if I can do natural FET for my next FET cos I cannot tahan the intense migraines from Mercilon.

Last edited:
My fears and phobias always show up in my dreams. I believe dreams are insights into our subconscious mind. I often dream of lizards, snakes, crocodiles and ghosts chasing me o_O. You can see that I am scared of slimy creatures from my nightmares. :p

The peculiar thing is I had nvr dreamt of catss as far...only after my 2 ETs....but I did tell myself ignore it if it happens again...the 2nd dream super funny...i leopard crawled in my dream,hoping that the lions wont see me...super silly...lol...

The peculiar thing is I had nvr dreamt of catss as far...only after my 2 ETs....but I did tell myself ignore it if it happens again...the 2nd dream super funny...i leopard crawled in my dream,hoping that the lions wont see me...super silly...lol...

Haha hope we get more sweet dreams like suntanning on a paradise island with a group of hulks as our butlers instead of these ridiculous nightmares! :rolleyes:

After reading this post...I told my hubby...life is very ironical n a life itself is miraculous...all of us doing all kinds of things, thinking of all the possibilities n problems....but if it's going to happen,it jus happens(of coz still need to follow doc's protocol) even if nothing much or special is done...if it's not the time yet,it jus dun happen even though u do a million things....:D....

As i'm saying this to him...i walked stealthily into the kitchen n reached out for my bag of famous amos...n munched n munched....
my hubby din stop me wor...lolzzz....lolzzz

Today I really jialat, memory really slow down, I turned into oncoming traffic lane!!! I drove for 8 years and never ever had this occur. I think the other cars sure f me upside down..

I ate it fresh, made it into a salad - avocado salsa. I also blend with milk b honey.. 肥到~~ the drink will be a better option at least you can replace honey with gula Melaka. It can be a tad too sweet if you don't like it.

This is what hormones can do to us!! :confused: Luckily no accident happened, thank god.

After reading this post...I told my hubby...life is very ironical n a life itself is miraculous...all of us doing all kinds of things, thinking of all the possibilities n problems....but if it's going to happen,it jus happens(of coz still need to follow doc's protocol) even if nothing much or special is done...if it's not the time yet,it jus dun happen even though u do a million things....:D....

As i'm saying this to him...i walked stealthily into the kitchen n reached out for my bag of famous amos...n munched n munched....
my hubby din stop me wor...lolzzz....lolzzz

There's truth in your statement. Don't we still see drug abusers and women in war zones getting pregnant despite of poisonous substance in their body and stressful environment? Life is such a mystery. :)

Do

Don't know what's the long form.. It's one of the hormones in our body.. Not E2

I can't stand raw avocado too tsk tsk. Try blended avocado drink at juice stall if you are lazy to prepare it?

Natural FET is only for patients who ovulate monthly on their own. Just go for scans daily from menses Day10 onwards. Shorter weeks than medicated FET but maybe cancelled if your lining is too thin.

I'll ask doc if I can do natural FET for my next FET cos I cannot tahan the intense migraines from Mercilon.
Did you say daily scans?! How to tell boss..? I do have menses every mth but is not those zhun zhun 28 days kind.. Can stretch abit till 32 kind.. If lining not thick enough they cannot I've progesterone? Must abort? Waste time and money for those scans right

Back