Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Yes 2ww.

I also don't know leh they just say come bk Thursday with ovidrel..

This is new to me...ovidrel is a kind of hcg...usually used to trigger ovalution prior to ER...but when in risk of ohss, hcg trigger can't b ordered as it will worsen the situation hence suprefact....

Hcg jabs after ER & ET...I can't really understand y...progesterone oil based jabs I hav heard of it...to enhance progesterone support...

This is new to me...ovidrel is a kind of hcg...usually used to trigger ovalution prior to ER...but when in risk of ohss, hcg trigger can't b ordered as it will worsen the situation hence suprefact....

Hcg jabs after ER & ET...I can't really understand y...progesterone oil based jabs I hav heard of it...to enhance progesterone support...

Ah..I understand y now...

https://hopesforababy.wordpress.com/category/pc-wong/

Is prof's protocol n style...hcg booster jab to make the body believe there's a pregnancy n continue to produce estrogen & progesterone...

I nvr hav a post ET review when I was with another Dr...is good to hav one...likely bcoz my ETs were all Fet n not fresh?:D

Ah..I understand y now...

https://hopesforababy.wordpress.com/category/pc-wong/

Is prof's protocol n style...hcg booster jab to make the body believe there's a pregnancy n continue to produce estrogen & progesterone...

I nvr hav a post ET review when I was with another Dr...is good to hav one...likely bcoz my ETs were all Fet n not fresh?:D
I read the blog... the lady had an ectopic but seems she has a Happy ending now... so nice.. I pray for Happy ever afters for us all!

I dun think it matters...there's no hard rule on that...bed rest, home rest or out relaxing...as long as u r happy n comfortable...;)

the hard rule is no strenuous activity...
Thanks for sharing, it really make this journey easier with you girls around.

Do u mind sharing what experience u had with ur gynae?

She doesn't seem to do her utmost..like leave everything to fate. I feel male gynaes seem more skilful and more determined to help you. I feel sad that I had 2 "good looking" blastocysts transfer and yet failed. Don't know where went wrong. Sob.

She doesn't seem to do her utmost..like leave everything to fate. I feel male gynaes seem more skilful and more determined to help you. I feel sad that I had 2 "good looking" blastocysts transfer and yet failed. Don't know where went wrong. Sob.
I also transferred 2 good looking blast yet nothing implanted :(((

I had quite bad tummy cramp on day 2 post transfer, also had diarrhea. Anyone had the same experience? Hubby says because of diarrhea that's why failed..

I triggered with Suprefact as well for ER.
On ET day, got the ovidrel jan as well.
3 days later bring back the balance to meet prof. That visit was mainly just prof press press tummy to check for ohss or pain. If no issue, prof will tell u throw the ovidrel away.

Is this review with prof after ET only for prof's patient? Not NUH protocol? Cuz i don't have any review after ET. Only to come back for the blood test.!

I had quite bad tummy cramp on day 2 post transfer, also had diarrhea. Anyone had the same experience? Hubby says because of diarrhea that's why failed..

My 1st ET I diarrhea for 1 week coz I refused to take any med...worrying it may cause harm...we suspected as well that it could b one of factors coz surely dehydration will affect...but a suspect is still a suspect,no way to prove it's the rootcause...my lesson learnt..if feels unwell(touch wood), see a gp right away n recovers asap..dun refuse to take med..as long as it's safe for pregnancy type of med....watever will b, will b...

Last edited:

I got a little bit of Diarrhoea but after ET because of the antibiotic.
I guess its easier to blame the failure on something but eventually, if it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be. Sometimes even prof can't explain why things happen the way it happens.

Is this review with prof after ET only for prof's patient? Not NUH protocol? Cuz i don't have any review after ET. Only to come back for the blood test.!
I didn't have any review post ET.. Maybe for certain patients only or maybe coz prof went on leave already few days after my ET..

Most important thing is to keep having happy thoughts. Try not to be too stress out. For me, I watched comedies like 2 broke girls, friends, running man.
& remember to keep thing slow.. Relax & enjoy the 2 weeks rest o_O
Yes yes I am quite zen and my bp is also under control. I am watching return of superman Korean show on a pair of twins and triplets! Oh so cute

I guess its easier to blame the failure on something but eventually, if it's not meant to be, it's just not meant to be. Sometimes even prof can't explain why things happen the way it happens.
Diarrhea is because of antibiotics. Must must eat a high strength probiotic otherwise sure kenna. I learnt this the hard way few yrs ago on the same antibiotics and having diarhea because I dunno abt probiotics back then

The cramp was quite bad that I had to call the on call nurse at night. Told her abt the diarrhea but she say likely not due to antibiotics cos it's already finishing. If it's due to the antibiotic then will have diarrhea soon after starting the antibiotic. Anyway it's over..

I love them too!! Time for them to earn some money back for their parents!! Lol

I suppose they r earning good $...likely they r paying to raise themselves now...hee...
My hubby freak out when he saw me crazy over them...he told me.."no triplets pls pls, I'm not mentally prepared..it's not easy as 123"..haha...

He really think too much..1 is alr so difficult to happen...:rolleyes:

Diarrhea is because of antibiotics. Must must eat a high strength probiotic otherwise sure kenna. I learnt this the hard way few yrs ago on the same antibiotics and having diarhea because I dunno abt probiotics back then

Ah, ic ic.. I didn't know about the probiotics. Anyways luckily for me, my diarrhea was very mild. But thanks for the information! ;)

I'm resting now post ER and waiting for dr chew to come. The cramps are quite pain leh like menses cramps. :(
Ya darling cos our ovaries were swollen that's y, so pls free to take the painkillers. It took me abt 2 days to be bk to normal. Gambate ne!

@remembeRainbow,
Hav u seen the gynae in nuh Prof Biswa on 19th?
How's everything for u?
Sooooooo super busy this week, couldn't really catch up with the chat in here..
Yup I saw him.. Waited more than 2 hrs! He's such a busy man but still cheery when I saw him at 5plus.

Apparently my fibroid has shrunk from 7.5 to 5cm. He says everything is in gd progress and I'm not considered high risk preggy at all, no need worry...

He also gave a "Sighz" expression when he mentioned the name of that MtA gynae who exaggerated my condition.

Sooooooo super busy this week, couldn't really catch up with the chat in here..
Yup I saw him.. Waited more than 2 hrs! He's such a busy man but still cheery when I saw him at 5plus.

Apparently my fibroid has shrunk from 7.5 to 5cm. He says everything is in gd progress and I'm not considered high risk preggy at all, no need worry...

He also gave a "Sighz" expression when he mentioned the name of that MtA gynae who exaggerated my condition.

Woohoo! Great news tt it shrunk...
Do take care ya...dun get too busy...
That gynae likely dun dare n dun wan to take up ur case..she likely cannt handle...good also la..at least now u in good hands...:D

Back