Preggie Friends Since 2003

Hi Girl,

No... I'm not pregnant. hahaa..

The kino at liang court is the first kino in singapore.. been there for very long liao. I think the books at kino are cheaper than borders. Another cheap bookshop for children's book is Kings at Vivo/Paragon.

Which bookshop do you frequent?

Preggie
Oic... I'm sure we'll be hearing otherwise soon:p
Your course over yet?

Thought the first kino was at Raffles City... used to go there to buy jap books when I was in sec school.... Will go check out the liang court one soon!

Is kings the one occupying the open space outside fox at paragon?

Usually go to Times or Popular... popular usually for stationery though - i love buying notebooks, but most of them not used!

Girl
Hi, hi.
Can I ask a question: if the tod has fever, can she/shud she sleep in aircon room??

Er, I also like to buy notebooks...haha!!

preggie
I'm quite lost at the children's books section at Kino Taka...

cherly
Hope your mum will be okay soon.

hong
Welcome back.. hope jan will recovery soon and the rashes to disappear fast.

There's a lot of mosquitos at Malaysia also?

stylobb
I do spank Joel when he get's really notti, I got a cane at home, usually will use this. Whenever I took out the cane, he will tell me don't want... hee hee..

Cherly
Your mom ok? Hope the kids will recover soon.

Hong
Is Jan better?

Stylobb, Preggie
We also have the igloo but now kept in wardrobe, took up too much space and Ray hardly went inside after awhile. Yah its hot inside.

I spank and use notti corner (balcony). But the latter always end up with her peeing in the balcony! Cos she'd cry and cry until pee-d. Think next time she wont want a balcony in her own house.

Good Morning Mommies...
So bz these few days to post...miss it man...
How is everyone's GSS shopping?
My hb bought me a Coach leather bag for our Anniversary recently...no time to accompany me thus compensate lor...

Hi DJD,
How is your mom? Better? She really tekong man, sprained her back still can take care of 4 kids...

Hi Stylobb,
I do spank Raine and also use naughty corner...the latter works well and she will normally come and apologise coz she wana go play...

There is cane at my mom's pl and she is scared of it...she will tell me "Mommy, dun use cane on me ok?"...hahaha

Hi Hong,
Welcome back...Is Jan ok?

Morning mummies.

Thanks for all concern towards my mum, she seem better on last evening when i got home, at least can move abit but when i asked if she can play with hu la qian, she laughed away. Anyway she got to go back for tui na for another few sessions.

Told ben this morning at my mum's place, i said i am like in clinic cos all children coughing ard. Hopefully clarence stay stronger as he needs to go back to PD for review this saturday.

M2B,

So good of your hb.

Chris/stylobb/bbgal/trans,

My mum's place also got cane, mainly use it to deal with JH & JN, hardly use on charlene cos she is the most kiasi one, each time when my mum raised her voice, she will kwai kwai liao. For me, i usually punish her by asking her to stand within a floor tile area, i told her cant move and if her feet out of the area, i will beat her, this work well for her cos make her leg tired.

Morning!

M2B,

I dun really shop leh, GSS or no GSS makes no diff to me. Hehe. Wat I am into now is CSS!

Cherly,

Is ur mom better?

Stylobb,

I was telling u abt e book dat I m reading and told u e 1st stage boys go thro is from birth to 4yo. I made a mistake, should be from birth to 6yo.

bbgal,

The balcony is Ray's tong nian yin ying? U tell her princes usually serenade princesses at e balcony, mayb she will love standing there?

Hi Cherly,

How's your mom feeling today? For backpain, better dun play play... esp at her age.

Hi Girl,

I always thot liang court had the first kino... but guess i was wrong
happy.gif
50% of the shop space at liangcourt's kino is taken up by japanese books. Their selection of jap children books look really interesting.. unfort. i dun understand jap.

Hi M2B,

Wah, your hubby really knows how to pamper you.

Hi Hong,

Did Jan and Ju enjoy themselves?

Hi StyloBB,

Your collection of notebook refers to the ring-bound book of paper or those that requires an OS to operate? hehee

Hi BBgal,

hahaa... punishing ray gives you more work.. coz you need to wash the balcony.

Hi DJD,
Glad to know that your mom is better...no joke to jagar 4 kids...my mom was with Raine and my nephew last week coz Raine coughing thus kept her at home and can tell my mom breaking down liao coz my nephew likes to disturb Raine and makes her cry...hahaha

Actually I prefer that my hb has more time for me than buy me stuff lor...he is so bz with work now...hiaz

btw, we FINALLY getting our car this week...

Hi Trans,
You not shopping much now? What is CSS??

Regarding the book, got on raising girls?

M2B,

I all the while dun shop a lot if compared to shopping queens like u & chris mah.

The lib oso has books on raising girls, I saw some when I was at the lib last Sat. I find that the National Lib has a bigger collection of parenting books.

CSS = Campus Super Star.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies
Me so bz man..... aiyoh email system unstable again and so slow... I dying of 'heart attack'....
chara has sinus infection. PD says if fever goes up and and down, it's usu infection. Me quite tired this morning, cos got up at 1am to check if she has fever.. she was super fussy whole evening and hb worked late.. so I cudn't do anything but to entertain all the three kids.. by the time they sleep, I'm tired liao and forgot what things I hv to do.

Thanks for answering my query. Recently I heard the remark 'Discipline out of love, not out of anger.' What does that mean? I guess is when we feel angry with the kids, we shud not channel that anger into beating them?? Any wise advice???

cherly
Can imagine how u feel when u go to ur mom's and all the children are not well....

preggie
Aiyoh, me so poor, where go many notebooks (unless Girl meant the hi-tech ones! hahaha).

m2b
Wah ur hb really knows how to pamper u hor ...

That's why lah, I hv signed up jesse for 5-day holiday playgrp next week to relieve my mom so that she won't be over exhausted with three kids... even tho maid is around to help...

trans/m2b
I also didn't do much GSS shopping.... but later might go VC w/ my collick.
Now I'm into educational toys... wanna see see....

trans
After 6 yrs to how old ..??? is what???

CSS = aiyoh, u still so young ah!!!!

bbgal
Looks like by end of this week, I can keep the tent liao....

Stylobb,

Aiyah I need to go back & refer to e book again. Tink 2nd stage is 6-14yo then 3rd stage is 14yr & beyond.

Preggie oso following CSS leh, we both young mah.

Holiday playgrp - U sign up with which sch?

Hi Mummies!

Trans/Preggie/stylobb,
I'm also following CSS leh.. cos I'm young too? My nephew is in this round. He's the one with white specs. But not the one last Monday. I like the boy boy's voice. Find that the girls and boys this round are much better then last round.

Stylobb/Minnie,
Me not going to Genting lah.. decide to save $ cos going to take up 2 subjects next team. Got to budget budget a bit keke.

M2B,
Wow, your hubby getting you another coach? Me don't like coach nowadays hahaha cos felt that their design is the same all the time.

Minnie,
Back don't play play leh.. tell her don't be so studdon lah. If not, anything happen, you will also gotta foot her medicate fee so you can have some say in her mc too right?!

Trans,
So peisai, I realise that you have a book with me leh :p Will return to you when I ran into you next time. This book that you are reading, what's the name again? I want to have a good read this Jun.

Hmmm... should have another east coast gathering again? so that stylobb can show off her tent? And let Ray to try on Joey's blades?

Oh ya, Preggie, I have been wanting to let Ryan learn blading but not sure when to start him. Joey is blading now?!

halo mummies
on MC today but back at work to do something...

linda
hehe u divulged djd's real name here... sotong again..

Stylo
Not the most knowledgeable abt fever leh, but I don't think there's any prob with sleeping in aircon....
Yes, I only can afford notebookS made of paper
happy.gif

Talking abt discipline.... I think the phrase prob just means that we don't vent our anger on them. Spanking should be controlled... Read James Dobson's book on Dare to Discipline? Quite useful esp from christian perspective.

Preggie
You know I actually passed O level jap but now all given back liao:p
But the kino selection does look very impressive!

Bbgal
What you doing now that Ray's on hols?

bbgal
How's Rayna? Her cough okay? My mum told me just now Joel seems to be going to kenna flu. This morning don't look right and no appetite for lunch.... hiaz...

Hi Trans,
ThanksI did a search on NLB website just now and there were a few such books, think will take alook when I go library w Raine on Sunday

OIC, CSShahaha

Hi Stylobb,
How is your VC shopping?
Like I said, I rather my hb has more time for me and Raine then buy me stuffsimagine he is so busy that we dun even get to have dinner on our Anniversaryso sad

Hi Linda,
How are your exams?
Yap, I agree Coach designs rather similar but I got a leather and more office-type this timeeven hb commented it is different and nicer

Hi mummies!

Long time no chat here!
happy.gif

Stylo,

Din remember seeing ur qn abt spanking... in the parenting course that i attended, we learnt that there is a proper way of chastisement, which means spanking in biblical term. Chastisement is mentioned in bible : Deuteronomy 8:5, Hebrews 12:6-7, 2 Samuel 7:14, Revelation 3:19, and Proverbs 19:18. i hv yet to read more on these scriptural references.

I always very angry and use cane to threaten matt. HB is the one who can control better, he will use the method from the course. We suppose to talk thru what matters will trigger the punishment but think better to control tight now while they are young and as times goes by, things will be easier.

By age of 5, the chastisement may not be necessary anymore.

Trans,

Is this the same as what u are reading?

Phase 1 : Discipline (Birth to 5YO)
Phase 2 : Training (Age 6 to 12)
Phase 3 : Coaching (Age 13 to 17)
Phase 4 : Frienship (Age 18 through life)

M2B,

So nice that u will try to celebrate anniversary. Me and HB din seem to bother to celebrate these anymore. Am ok w it 'cos also don know what to do to make it special, life still goes on.
happy.gif

Btw, i saw one parenting book on raising girl at Orchard POP clearance sale, think cost $6. u might wan to give it a try to see if still available.
happy.gif

Preggie/Girl,

I love buying books but lazy to finish them... is like happy to own them. :p recently bot lots of books from POP sales, don know when i can ever finish them :p

Jas,

ur HK trip seems fun, maybe can plan a short one w my boys along. :p

DJD,

Hope ur mummy's back is better now. i was laughing that u asked ur mum can do hu la quan. hahaha....

Bbgal/Preggie,

i also wan to do roller blading! but i can onli go forward, don know how to stop and turn. :p also don hv a pair of roller blade.
sad.gif

Sotong Linda,

I also spotted DJD's real name... hahaha!!! sometimes i tends to mix up w DJD & Minnie, so i might as well put DJD, she will knows... :D

Trans
Last time I used to think that my house must have balcony. But who knows end up the balcony is such an unromantic place now notti corner and laundry area! Haha

Preggie
Yah loh, end up have to carry pail of water to flush the floor and carry her to wash up.

Oh we went for shrek this afternoon, didnt get her a tic and the aunty also didnt check cos I carried her :p end up she dozed off just 20min into the show again.

M2B
I just bought a small book on praising and raising girls from popular sales recently. But havent read up yet.

Stylobb
Is Chara better? The tent also going to collect dust ah?

Girl
Hehe Ray no holidays one cos shes under day childcare, not those kindergarten pre-n :p

Jas
Thanks for asking, shes coughing on off but relatively ok, I applied the cherry chest rub on her feet for past few nights and it worked. Think its very hard for them not to fall sick, the weather's really bad, morning very hot and afternoon rain. Now my turn to fall sick also, stuffy nose and sore throat. Sianz.

It's been a hectic for the past mths and i almost MIA.

my 1-yr O nephew is diagnosed of Leukemia AML, which is a very rare type of Leukemia and he is probably the youngest sufferer of this diseases. He has to undergo Chemotherapy and I do not know how this small boy can "tahan" it.

Thank God that it was detected early when my nephew went for his routine blood test. If you are interested to know more about this diseases, click on the below link.

http://www.nuh.com.sg/_kids/files/patientEducation/Patient%20Education_Childhood%20Leukemia.pdf

trans
It's quite a new place, near AM supermkt... she says she wl only take ten kids maximum... I thot let my mum not be so stressed otherwise I can imagine her screaming at jesse...

After being 'inspired' by ur visiting the library, I went there just now after collecting chara's cream. Borrowed four books.

Raising a son
Mothers & Sons
The Parent Talk Guide to Being a Dad
Raising Twins after the first year

oh what I meant was wl the boys be more attached to the fathers after 6 years old?? So it's 6 years, not 4 years ah? I was still telling myself while tending to jesse.. "must be nice to him.. 1 more year..." hahaha

cla
I wl look up those verses..
I always ren cos I don't want to spank jesse if I can help it cos usu it's becos I'm angry..

I own a nbr of Travel books and Christian books..

girl
I hv the James Dobson book but I find it difficult to read cos it's all clumped together, the paragraphs are not v good leh....

Yah I am always hovering around the notebooks sections in Kino or Popular or any bookshop ...hahaha....

m2b
Actually gift aside, my hb is also v bz with his work lately... when he is back, the gals hv slept and jesse wl run out of the room and say 'Hello papa!'

Hb/I also forgot an impt date this year.. hahaha...

bbgal
Her gums so swollen! I almost can't see her four teeth! Poor gal.. but fort. no more fever.. but I'm quite tired ... got a stiff neck this morning .. just put salonpas on my shoulder...

chris
Did I mention to u about keeping our gals' dresses??? I think I wl keep them...

m2b
My collick bot stuff. I wanted to buy i nuovi lipsticks cos Amex has 15% discount... scully the salesgirl says if I buy $80, can get discount card for 10% discount for future purchases.. so I ended not buying anything yet as we were rushing back to the office....

Hi all,
Just came back from wedding dinner.
I told myself not to be jie mei anymore.

I like to own books too. I always wanted to have shelves of books so whenever i am bored or feeling down i can always grab a book that can inspire me and bring back my spirit.

For parenting book, i can never finish it before the due date so i think i will own them.

Kei kei,
oh dear. So wat kind of treatment does the poor boy has to go thru? How the family coping with it?

M2B,
post the pic of ur bag leh.

Good morning mummies,

Feel so stress cos clarence n JN is down with fever where charlene n JH is much better. OMG, want to cry out also got no energy. As for my mum, after her 1st session of tui na, she seem better she got to go again tonight.

Linda,

How's your exam? What is your confident level??

KeiKei,

Sad to hear abt your nephew, so young and has to go thru chemo, hope he well soon.

stylo/trans/cla/bbgal/hong,

I am the lousy reader, a book on my hand b4 i flip to page 10, i will doze off liao.

Good morning!

Fast fast correction! DJD's real name is not minnie Hee..... I know cos I have asked her b4! I honestly mistook her for Minnie(Nick)!

Hi BBgal,

Hahaha... you find the balcony romantic ah? Did a prince come to the bottom of your flat and say "bbgal, bbgal, let down your hair"?, then he climbs up your long and beatiful locks and give you a big kiss on the balcony? hahaa...

Hi Cla,

I lagi worse... there was once i transferred money to Minnie, which was meant for Cherly! hahaa...

Shall we go blading together? I got extra blades. I'm sure KB will be more than happy to teach you how to stop.

Hi Girl,

Wah sey! you took Jap at "O" levels? I'm sure all your need is a refresher course (i.e like a trip to japan) and your japanese lessons will come back to you.

Hi Keikei,

sorry to hear abt your nephew. are the doctors looking for suitable bone marrow donors for him? How abt stemcells from cordblood?

Hi stylo/trans/cla/bbgal/hong,

Abt reading, when i read books, i can be very engaged wtih the characters in the book leh... keep thinking abt them! haha...

I just finished one trashy novel titled "More than love letters". I'm so in love with the lead character - Richard Slater!

Cherly, when i read my textbook, after page 1, i KO liao! hahaa

Hi StyloBB,

Which church do you go to? I'm attending a church wedding at Toa Payoh next sat.

Good Morning Mommies

Hi Cla,
We try to make it a point to celebrate special occasions but this year, my hb is super bz with work thus didnt celebrate

OK, thanks for the info, will try to go POP this Sat to take a look.

Hi BBgal,
Let me know if that book is goodthanks in advance

Hi Preggie,
Can I ask what is the right age to start roller blading?

Hi Stylobb,
You asked abt Shrek 3 right? It is quite a funny showRaine again cannot tong and fall asleep near the end of the showthis time she is coughing thus no popcorn for her while we eathahaha

What date did you and hb forgot???

Hi Keikei,
Sorry to hear abt your nephewis he better?

Hi Hong,
Me will be jie-mei for my sec school friends wedding end of this month too, luckily it is on Sat

I bought this bag: -
http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=9374&category_id=904

good morning mummies
on half pm leave today for retail therapy..

stylo/trans/cla/bbgal/hong/cherly
i am nlb's biggest fan.. i usually borrow 2 books every week there... tink jun you can double the number of bks u can borrow - 8 bks, but deadline is the same - 3 wks.

keikei
sad to hear abt ur nephew, chemo is already very torturing for adults, kids sure suffer...

bbgal
luckily u din pay for ray's ticket.. 20 mins sleep liao so bo hua. hehe i just redeem 2 tickets from my uob pts. will bring ash to watch shrek yday. yday nite she watch disc 2 of shrek 1 times! (luckily i cant find disc 1... hehe)

Cla
Yeah, my trip is fun. Do plan one for yourself and family. I believe you will enjoy it as well as I do.

keikei
Sorry to hear of your nephew's condition. Hope that everything will be well for him soon. There might be a possibility of using stem blood as a permenant cure. Do check this option out.

hong
Why scared of being a jie mei? Too tiring? So far I have only been jie mei twice and is for my elder sis and one for my poly friend.

bbgal
You take care too. I also had sore throat and flu symptons last week and I faster do self-medi with lozenges, lemon water and flu medi. Now okay liao.. can't afford to get sick. Hubby also just getting better from his cough.

Good Morning Mommies!

Been busy with work so didnt come in here to post... We went for a last min holiday to HK last week too.
happy.gif
But no sale so didnt shop much but the food was v good. Bought some tees for Josh at H&M and its really value for $. The tees material are similar to Mothercare but only S$8-10!! Hopefully, this store will come to Singapore soon.

KeiKei,

Hope your nephew will be better after the chemo. Take care.

Cherly,

Aiyoh... Your little clan take turns to fall sick, you must be so tired. I think you would have to isolate those who are sick and those who have recovered? If not, it would take quite a while before all 4 are well.

Glad your mom is feeling better.

Stylobb,

Most of the time when we discipline, its out of anger, seldom love. Thats why some parenting gurus suggest the 1 min time out for parents. Cool down, compose your emotions and then discipline your child. If not, you will just scream at the kid, cane the child w uncontrollable strength, etc. When the child cries, it may make you even angrier.

But when you discipline out of love, its different. You are calm and composed and when you spank, you are in control of the strength you use. You are able to explain the right and wrong of an action, without feeling angry w the child's earlier behaviour. Its not easy but not impossible. Explaining why the behaviour is not acceptable would definitely be better than just using fear, ie.cane/smacking. Thats why some parents dun smack in public. They do it at home, away from the public and also after their anger has subsided during the journey home... I guess parenting is never easy and there is no right or wrong, its wat works for your child. Btw, these are not my theories, I learnt this from the parenting talks I attended in my office.
happy.gif

Girl,

Wanted to seek your advise on this. Josh is teething... His molars, I think. Is there a reason why its so late???

Chris,

Go where for therapy?

Hi Mummies

girl
Do u still have a maid?

Wah ur jap so advanced leh...!! O levels sounds v good!!! Yah, u shud go japan...kekeke!!

cherly
Who wants to cry but no energy???
Ur maid is around to help right..
Hope ur mom is beta.

keikei
Apparently boys are more prone to this. Hope ur nephew gets well soon.

bbgal
Last nite I managed to rub some cream onto chara's gums... I hv not seen such swollen gums. Hb asked me how we tackled jesse last time, I said I don't recall him having swollen gums... anyway I was tired out I slept all the way altho I was awakened by chara's stirring and a bit of crying... tkfully no fever.

preggie
The methodist chc at my area loh....

hong
yah why ah.. be jie mei is tiring is it... I find it tiring leh... can only do for close friends...

m2b
Some anniversary date lah...

minnie
How come now then hv molars? But I thot we said tods don't hv molars?? Or shud be pre-molars?

Wow u also went hkg ah..?? H&M sounds like the one in Europe too... cheaper range of clothes right?

Yah so difficult..I ren and ren but the behaviour stilll goes on.. haiz reach the upperlimit of ren-ness!!!

wonder what harvest chris will report tonite....

Stylobb,

I dunno watz the name of the teeth leh... Only know they are sprouting out of his gums at the back of his mouth. Dats why asking Girl loh....

Yup, last min decided to join my parents to HK. Brought Josh to Disneyland too and thankfully I could rent a stroller so he managed to take a nap in the afternoon.

H&M is from Europe, according to Chris too. Me not sure. Only know their range is v similar to Zara but much cheaper. I like their material cos its cottony soft. Heh.

Guess we all know wat you mean abt controlling our temper/anger. Esp when you are soooo tired and the kid irritates you. I especially cannot tahan when Josh gets whiney!!

Hi Mommies
I also very slow at reading books. That time read this book on food nutrition for kids, by the time I finished, I already forgot abt most of it.

Keikei
Sorry to hear about your nephew. Must be very painful for the parents and boy to go through the chemo. Hope they stay strong.

Stylobb
Chara sounds heaty, with swollen gum. Did the cream help?

Cherly
Clarence also affected! Your moms place like childcare centre! Your mom gotta take more vit to guard herself leh.

Preggie
My hair not long enough, even then, thk the prince would have fallen to death before he can reach my balcony, or I need salonpas on my neck then.

Hong
I also gg be jiemei for my ex-colleague this dec. Really paiseh man, so aunty still be jiemei. But feel bad if I reject her :p

M2B
Last night I tried to read the book before I go to bed, but I started to doze after a few lines. Now I cant even recall what those lines were!

Chris
You mean you bringing ash to watch tmr? Shrek 2 showing this sun 745pm leh. 20min already considered the better timing. The last round she watched Mr Bean, she kept asking where is Mr Bean, but when he finally came out, she was in dream land liow, till the end of show.

Jas
Haiz Im falling sick as often as the kid.. dont know why immunity so poor.

good morning mummies
retail therapy make my feet tired! hehe... walk all the way from orchard to somerset then caught a cab to go ms then suntec. got good harvest from gap for ash. they got 70% off selected items and heng heng i got all the last pcs for ash, 2 skirts, 1 dress, all at $25 only (uob less further 10%).. keep telling my fren cant believe it! i bot 3 tops for myself, 2 from topshop, nowadays i am a fan of topshop/dp. oso got accessories for myself from diva and ash from accessorize. most places having sale but like sale item not really much left. wonder how gss gg to last until july..

bbgal
i bringing ash to watch shrek 3 sun am. finally got the shrek ears yday!

Hi Chris,

You should also take time to go for massage after your retail therapy mah... this way, it will be a truly wholesome retail therapy experience..

Hi BBgal,

Hahahaa... i like your response.. esp the salonpas bit.

good morning mummies.

Chris,

Yalor you should go for foot massage or whole body massage after your retail therapy.

Hi StyloBB,

I read today's papers that there's a lego sale at Robinsons.. Thot you will be interested
happy.gif

Hi Trans,

Taka has got thomas and friends school bag selling at $25 each and with every purchase, you get a thomas magazine free

Hi Cla,

Popular having "The Great Popular Sale"!! Sale up to 50% discount. You can go and grab somemore books liao.

Morning mummies,

The bride & groom are actually Law's poly classmate. My best friend is also from the same poly, course and class. I knew the bride before i knew Law. We used to go pubbing together. So our relationship is like a spider web. hahaha..

Luckily i managed to slim down a bit else I really look like ah soh man.

My best friend is a makeup artist now and she did a very nice makeup n simple and nice hairdo for me. I like it very much.

I dun know if Jan will like Shrek 3 cos we never show her Shrek 1 & 2 before.

Minnie,
I think my sister got some H&M pant for me before. Very cheap. My MIL just told me she wanna go HK in August, asking me if Julian can go. May be i shld go and make passport for Julian 1st. hee hee

Hi Mummies
Went to VC yesterday and the lipsticks on 20% discount from Stan Chart so further savings. Tried the two-way cake but I find MAC's compact is lighter....
Wlbe popping by again after work cos collecting the wooden cake frm my friend. I went to drool at Mother garden stuff again... hehe....

bbgal
I think is heaty... v poor thing... cos see the gums almost covering her teeth!!!! Hv to apply the cream every 2 hours...

minnie
I don't think jesse is that whiney, he just gets this sudden burst of energy at times which trans told me is normal for boys.... lately I don't know why, he likes to talk loudly..haiz..

Last nite, I was resting and switched on the tv and they had this B-movie "MosquitoMan", it was quite corny (I mean this big mosquito walking around killing ppl) but not sure if it was scary for jesse, cos he took a long time to sleep after that...

cherly
If the book is interesting, I can read and read, if not, then I wl find I can't rembr anything....

hong
But u still didn't tell us why u dun wanna be jie mei...hehe

preggie
Thanks re lego.. wl ask hb if he wanna get anything...
So many sales, so rushed for me!!! bbgal told me ELC's hving sale too..

Times - do u know how much to join their mbrship? I'm quite interested....

chris
I was at gap VC yesterday but nothing much leh... did see a floral dress but size too big for the gals....

Topshop - u bot tops or tees???

<font color="0000ff">Mummies

Forgot to add, I managed to obtain a combined price for the duck tours/balloon/hippo thingy for $50
As jesse has already gone on the former 2, I want to let go of them. Otherwise he/I may hv to go second time...haha.
Is anyone interested?
1 Adult/1 Child for duck tours -S$16.00
1 Adult/1 Child for hotair balloon -S$16.00
Normal prices for each can come up to $30+ so this price is v worth it. Tickets are valid till 31 August. Let me know...tx</font>

Hi StyloBB,

Her gums so swollen until cover her teeth??? sounds very serious to me leh.

Re: Times bookshop membership? I'm not sure leh, coz i very seldom go to Times. You know recently their name has been appearing in news coz they sold some porno Comics openly at the World Book Fair.

Lego, those on sale are all boys stuff.. like dino truck, pirate ship, etc.

Back