Preggie Friends Since 2003

stylobb,

All clothes in my wardrobe are new, next week will back to work and 2 more weeks is cny so those clothes can for cny too lor.

Gd mrng mummies!

Weekend went off so fast, even b4 we had enough rest!
sad.gif

Went to perm and highlight my hair, still not used to it... :p

Chris,

Wow! 3hrs for donuts!!! i love donuts but i don think i will do that... :p U went very early, like 8am???

Stylo,

Can feel the tiredness for u...

Has sentosa's reno finished? Thot of going....

I also find BYSI's clothes too 'dazling' for me but CJJ asked me try since i never tried b4... maybe will try out at the shop, c if it suits my new hairstyle. :p

DJD,

so u bot many clothes liao... i onli gotten a few pcs. If i am getting a perm job after this temp assignment, will need to get more or else my clothes will keep repeating... :p

cherly
ya m2b and i will agree that bysi got one period clothes are really obiang.. very ah lian, now much better liao, better sacked the lousy designer. hehe
so you done your post-delivery shopping liao. did u go hlg?

stylo
gg5 pants are nice, saw a polka dots one last fri and was commenting to my colls rarely see polka dots pants and the one they have is really nice
sh tops are nice, simple and classic kind... i already warned u bysi clothes might not be your kind.. hehe
i bot size 4 for ash but dun know if ok for her since havent year...
ya blue and white theme for girls, i din look at boys stuff leh..
did u try the train at sentosa?

cla
wah permed hair ah...
the shop only open at 12.30pm and i reached ard 12.35pm and the q already very LONG. i tink the long q is more due to them very slow, like they produce not enuf for purchase and if you want certain flavour they dun hv, u need to wait like 10 mins for the next batch...

cla
The gals are better now. They were ok in church altho they like to cling on to me.

Sentosa, construction is still ongoing but there are makan places. At first hb asked jesse to play and he said 'I don't want, there is sand..' Tkfully he was ok cos hb went to play with him.

chris
BYSI, the designs at Citylink outlet look weird..

Yes we drove to Vivo intending to hang around there. But hb looked at weather and said it's cool so we took the train in. Only $3 per entry/person.
Children below 3 is free. jesse enjoyed himself v much. We did not get to take the tram as julien was asleep in the stroller and it'll be troublesome to pack the twin stroller onto the tram. We caught the bus back to the station and the driver was v nice, kept telling us not to hurry. jesse did not want to take the luge w hb..

Small polka dots??

I didn't see much at MC leh, maybe wait a bit longer when they wl hv more spring/summer stuff.. they used to hv nice dresses... Wait for their next sale cos a dress can cost $40...

Hi Mummies
Just got CNY cheongsums for the 2 gals....
Cla
Wah, so your hair is ready for CNY?:p

Stylo
I really admire you leh... We find it so draining with just 2....

stylo
bysi - more retro style..
any other interesting places at sentosa other than luge. the time we went, quite lost where to go.. hehe
ya little dots of multi colour against black base.
i went to centrept mc and see they have more stuff.

girl
Helloo... u see, when ppl like u tell me u also feel drained, at least I don't feel so bad... hahaha... my hb has lost some kgs eversince....

When we went to the food court in tpy, this older lady said the kids are so disciplined leh.. I was kinda laughing inside cos she prob. saw them at one of their /good/ behaviour... o/wise chara or julien wl be screaming away for attn.

chris
Yeah, more retro....I wl go to the PS one to take a look when I hv time... then I can go to the GG5 too...

Not much leh, we just walked down to recci.. there is a playground. Then we went the other way to Palawan Beach. It was rather crowded everywhere..

MC - yah that outlet is the best in terms of range...

I saw some OK tops selling at Taka at $39 each.. they only cost about USD10 when my sil helped me to buy from US....same designs.. anyway chara is always a size bigger.

Stylo
Wah, your kids can sit still - even if the scream for attention, at least the girls are still sitting! E2 struggles like crazy on the high chair when she's done eating... Ends up walking around the whole place, so paiseh....

Actually very siong looking after kids ah.... Nowadays, we spend practically whole Sunday out of the house and w/o maid. So siong, immediately fall asleep once our heads touch the pillow!

chris,

Yes went to hlg with my sister. Got top, jacket and skirts there. My sister got more harvest than me.
BYSI - yes got a period of season, their stuffs is really kns and very lian.
Shopping - didnt really done yet cos dare not buy pants yet. Still got 4-5kg to shed off b4 going back to my weight.

Trans / Linda,

Haha, you 2 got no chance to laugh at me anymore cos i am now lighter than u 2.

Cla,

I wonder how you look like now? Must be very pretty after the change of hairstyle hor.

Hi mummies,
Today Ryan went on the Luge with his godfather.. enjoyed it so much and wanted to go again but we went there just before closing time so couldn't go on the ride again. I told him nvm..as long as HB still working at Sentosa he can go and ride this ride with HB anytime and as many time as he wants coz HB got I stack of free ride tickets for the luge
happy.gif

hahahahaa... Trans, I was thinking of that in my mind when I read DJD's posting. Who knows your postings reflect it!

kekeke Cherly, next time hor, you better think twice b4 you post hahaha

Anyone buying those chinese clothing for the boys ah?! what's that call?

DJD,

Jokes aside. Did u consciously try to lose weight this time? Or did it happen naturally?

Linda,

So great minds tink alike?

U mean those Chinese traditional costume? Me not buying this yr cos tink they dun look cute in it anymore. I still keep the set we had last yr, in case his sch wants the kids to wear for CNY celebration. But hor, I dun even know if it still fits him.

Good morning mummies.

Trans,

I didnt really on diet, it just happen naturally. I think lack of sleep is one of the reason, even clarence is only wake up once for milk but i need to wake up to pump milk every 3hours.

Linda,

I didnt buy CS for charlene this year as well, like Trans i keep the set she has last yr but also don know if she can fit now. Find it quite wasted to get CS for her cos she only got to wear for 1 time and cold storage liao.

Morning mummies,

I am on course this week.

Linda,
i still have a set of CS for Janelle. Should be able to fit in this yr.

Stylo, Ruffy,
wat is Luge?

Cherly,
u are back to work? I am stil trying to lose weight. Think i am not the kind who will get rid of KG so easily.

Jas,
did u get the U mag this week? They had CNY receipe.

671414.jpg

Aunty Hong,
Luge is a ride where you sit on a skateboard like thingy which has handles for you to steer and brake functions. You start at the top of the hill then make your way down the winding path on the vehicle. The chairlift there is to take you back to the top of the hill where the entrance/exit is. Very fun..you should try it.
happy.gif

Hong,
I'm still trying to lose weight too. Can fit all my old clothes but still not ideal
happy.gif

Linda,
CNY boys costumes. Have got 2 from China..will let Ryan wear it on day 1 and 2.

good morning mummies!

stylo
i dun buy OKB in spore bcoz many outlets shops carry the past season stock...
sentosa - really quite lost where to go, only place can tink of is underwater world but entry so ex and me & pf already went b4.

cherly
u make me feel like gg hlg again. mayb ask my coll to drive out during lunch since quite near to my workplace.
you forget your height is your weak spot among us ah... haha

linda
i din get chinese costumes for ash this year as well, main reason we gg jpn but even if i here, i dun tink i will buy again as wat cherly says, wear once only put in cold storage liao.

Morning Mummies!

Cherly,

Finding pants can be a prob after birth. I still hv e prob now. Tink e hip bone expanded so now its not proportionate. Was lamenting to Stylobb that I can't get pants that fit nicely on me.

Chris,

HLG ah, I oso wanna go leh.

Good Morning mommies!

I'm back at work after a 5 days break. Feel kinda refreshed
happy.gif
Now, looking forward to another week's break in march! heh heh

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your lobang on cheap long sleeves t's at Zara. Me and KB went to zara to get the long sleeves top for joey too... bought 1 in every colour! haahaa... intending to let her wear it as PJs in school.

It's the first time KB set foot in Zara and he's attracted to the children's clothes there liao.... saw a few nice tops and bottoms but will have to bring Joey to try them out.

Hi StyloBB,

I finally tried Island Creamery liao..... it's very nice and service is excellent! The girl really have a lot of patience with us coz this KB buay paiseh... tried every flavour and can ask for 2nd helping somemore! But we never eat for free la..... bought Frozen banana, pulut hitam and pineapple tart flavours. So YUMMY leh!

Gd morning mummies!
happy.gif

DJD/Trans,

last time SVC one of the tv prog show was abt slimming and one of the mummy actually went 'zheng3 gu3' in order to get back to pre-preggie size, her hb is a chinese physican and he did it for her... sound scary but seem very effective, hv not heard in sin yet.

Chris/trans,

let me know if got nice stock at HLG...

Preggie,

so u were on leave, thot where u go... the thread so quiet for the past few days, come in n lighten up here...hee hee

Ruffy,

oh, so that's luge. long time din go sentosa liao, don know what are the new attractions... So ur hb has free tickets? can share share?

Linda,

Drop u a email 2 days ago...

Hi Chris,

Actually, i wanted to pay for it myself coz dun wun him to think tat i always spend his money... but when i was at the cashier, he said why dun i use his card??? hmm...... so since he offered, i "obliged" lor
happy.gif

Hi mummies
So windy these days.....
CS - nope, I didn't buy for the gals. Hb doesn't like it, me indifferent to it.

cherly
Beta don't buy too many clothes, since u are still slimming down.
Good huh, u are still expressing bm for clarence...

hong
No wonder never u never post anything, on a course ah...

Luge - as what ruffy described. They hv that in NZ too... but as my motor skills are really bad, I hv phobia going onto one again.

ruffy
Bravo to ryan!

cla
What is 'zheng gu'??

trans
Talking about pants, my pants are on the way to deterioration...haiz

preggie
Wah, glad u like the ice-cream. The Reverse O and Strawberry are nice too.

Zara - I forgot to check the LS tops leh.. haha, now that KB likes, then must make him go there often!! Stimes they hv v nice tees....

chris
I still don't hv chance to go hlg leh...

OKB, past season? Really? I'm not really bothered lah.. no difference to me so long as the design and material are nice.

Sentosa - a lot of construction leh. They say the musical fountain wlbe moved to the train station area...
The place looks pretty lively now.

trans/hong/chris
I just bot the dvd "Pride and Prejudice" .. v nice movie leh... I think Keira acted pretty well and deserves the nomination.

We wanna watch "Perfume" leh.. but no time..

stylo
more difficult for u to hlg bcoz they close at 7pm and close on sundays.
i mean can see past season OKB at outlet shops like FOS, song &song. last time got OKB online now too bad bo liao tho forum sometimes got sprees on eoutlet, another US webby which sells polo, OKB...
i like keira, pf even suggest to name no. 2 if girl keira. hehe

preggie
wah a good wife, so obliging. hehe

cla
no prob
happy.gif

Harlow Mommies!!

Been a while since I came in here cos really busy w work.

Chris,

You actually queued 3hrs for the donuts ah? You can actually call to order and collect a few days later... Or if you really have a craving and die die must eat, gimme a call. My fren knows the owner so no need to q. I can just place the order w him and collect from my fren's shop at raffles city the next day... heheheh...

I also went to Zara to get 2 plain tops. Love the material cos so soft.
happy.gif

Stylobb,

I was at The Sentosa and Spa for a wedding dinner on Fri. Very nice place to dine but dunno hows the food.

Cherly,

Not so fast lah. Once you go back to work, I think you should be able to lose the extra kgs...

minnie
i learnt that can preorder during q-ing but the shop asst told me booking full until 22/2!!! today Wo Bao got an article on it, this week 8 days too. looks like its the current craze. so next time pf craves donuts u can help? he is the one who wants to eat, i not so keen but dun mind buying if no q.

Good Morning Mommies.
Just back to work coz on off yday...

Hi Minnie,
Nice meeting you last Sat.
happy.gif

we left MS soon after that...

Hi DJD,
You slim down real fast liao...so fast gg back to work liao hor?

chris
Er, but keira is a bit tad too skinny leh... haha, she does not look nice in those victorian dresses...

I think u hope u won't hv to use the name 'keira'... hahaha

minnie
Food - huh? U didn't try the food???

Nice t's right? I like them... had to stop myself frm getting more.... cos jesse has some of the colours... now is spring colours.
End of last year was autumn colours
I 'topped up' his pink t... hehe....

chris/minnie/preggie
I think Zara is loading off their new clothes, cos twice when I was there, the shelves were half-empty.....

Stylo,

exactly how it is done i am not sure. from the prog, it seem to be 'pushing' in the hip bone thru 'tui na'.

Minnie,

so busy at work? how's Josh? better now?

Girl,

Hee hee... My hair ready for CNY but haven't got the clothes yet. This yr din seem to hv much mood preparing for the CNY.

Nic also will struggle out of his high chair when he is done. Now he like to play w bowl and spoon and he will try to self feed, we have to clear the mess after that.

Chris,

So kua zhang?? Full until Feb?? I think its over-hyped lah... But their double choco one is nice. Okie, next time if I order, then I ask if you wan. Can pass to you after work. Heh.

Stylobb,

I meant tops for myself, not Josh loh... But my collick says got nice range now too so I wanna go take a look if I have time.

Cla,

Yup, me busy w work. The usual stuffs for CNY events.... Josh is happy as usual oredi.
happy.gif

minnie
ya over-hyped, mayb another 'roti-boy'... ya i like the double choc and hazelnut milk. if you order just these 2 flavours can liao. hehe...

chris/minnie
They say this is a good alternative to Krispy Kreme doughnuts which are not available here.
I am not into doughnuts, won't queue..

minnie
Now is coming to spring/summer range, so wl hv nicer colours loh...
U are referring to the plain tops??

stylo
pf likes dunkin donuts, we have that for 2 day for tea break when we were in kl, donut factory not as 'solid', more fluffy..

stylobb,

I brot all skirts and tops in S size so quite safe cos i can fit into them now except pants.

Trans,

I think for me will be more difficult to get pants cos 2nd birth and hip bone expanded further. Hopefully in few more months i can wear back all pants.

M2B,

I am still quite bak bak, all my frens said i got roti prata face lei.

Chris,

Go lah go and see if you can get something u like in HLG.

HI mummies,

stylo,
yah and i am busy as well. Got to rush back to office if my project mgr need me to do something or discussion. See how bad.

Cherly,
wat is roti prata face? Flat face? I cannot imagine that.

Ruffy,
I think i know wat is Luge now. So the kids can take the ride with the adults? I wanna to try but have not being to sentosa for quite sometime.

Chris, wat is HLG?
BTW, i got my loots. Pretty fast, it took 12 days to reach me. I think vpost takes longer, waiting for them to advise me on the actual shipping charge.

good morning mummies!

cherly
hehe actually i went yday during lunch liao but din report here. bot 2 pairs of pants and one top. i was looking for pants but they dun have much selection now.
roti prata face? can flip one har. hehe

hong
hlg is hong leong gardens. they have a southaven outlet there.
let me know how is the shipping compared to vpost.

Hi Mummies
My legs are aching from all the walking...haiz.
walked so much but never lose weight...

hong
What loot? From where? I'm interested... tell me more hehe...

chris
Laughing at ur 'can flip' remark on djd's roti prata face.

hlg is near ur office??

djd
So good, can wear S size...

Good morning mummies!

Minnie,
ME leh? no doughnuts for me?!

DJD,
Don't worry lah... I also lose all my preggie weight only after 2 years. But that is because I give up hope and throw away all my pre preggie clothing. Maybe you should clean out your wardrode like me too?! Then no need to wait for 2 years kekeke

chris
SH hv discount/vip card?
Went to the one at Wisma, bot a top... the mat'l is a bit 'fragile'.. so bot only 1.. if ok, then can get more. Tried another top, not bad, but M is just barely ok, L is too big, so didn't buy. Salesgirl said they can alter with charge...

Stylo,
I ordered some clothes from forever21.com
Since the website dun allow internation credit card i engaged comgateway to conciege the items i required from F21. They charge 5% of the total amt of the purchase.

Ruffy,
thanks for the info.

Mummies,
anyone tried Empire food catering before? How abt Jessie Catering? Someone mention Elsie Kitchen before. ANy comment on Elsie? I am task to look for a good caterer to cater food on 1st da of CNY.

good morning mummies!

stylo
SH vip tink must spend $250 single receipt, i dun hv it. if got wisma card can get 5%
fragile material? hehe... will fall apart while u wear it ah... their alternation skill very good, my fren bot a dress one size bigger bcoz same like u in betw size and they can alter until cant tell, everywhere fit nicely.

Morning mummies

hong
Sounds interesting... maybe can do that for ON... but cherly just told me Vpost charges are v high now... sian...

Caterer - we always use Continental Delight... the other one that I find is nice is Thomson Catering, but there is minimum nbr of pax needed for an order for these two.

chris
Yeah, I'm in between size. V difficult to get clothes that fit well. If I buy L, it looks so 'droopy' on me, stimes the M will fit, or it will look so 'squashed'... same for pants....
Aiyah I used to hv Wisma card leh, but I hv lost it.

stylo
u need to wear L meh? i am a L lor, fit just nice unless cutting is bigger than normal, some pants will be a bit loose but i just ask my mil to alter a bit for me or wear a belt.
can call them and ask them to replace?

preggie
i decided on the shoes! have sent u an email!

Back