Preggie Friends Since 2003

Chris,

Can't deny, you are very sensitive to good bargains! I read all your postings mah... so when I went CL to get my sim card, I "drop by" BYSI too. Who knows, can get 3 tops there!

HP yalor... my turn now... and it doesn't help that when I went to singtel shop to check out the price, it went up by $200!

Cla,
I have been reading but everything wanna write something, someone will call for my attention. Yalor 3% better then nothing but I really don't mind more!

M2B,
You also siao BYSI? Retail therapy didn't help this time... maybe cos I didn't spend enough? keke

hong
Yeah, Joel is down with cough. Most probably got it from other kids in school. Just brought him to the GP this morning, was coughing quite badly last night. So far the TCM he took is the Ba Yin Dan from Eu Yan Seng, he had not really tried those black bitter TCM. My mum was grumbling why those parents knowing their child is not feeling well but still sent them to school and spread the virus...

Okay thanks, will get it from you this weekend. Will sms you.

stylobb/hong
Joel also the same behaviour as Jan, will whine and rollout about when things don't get done his way. I will try to coax him, if fails (most of the time is the case), I will just ignore him and go away to do my things, let him whine all he wants.

stylobb
Our increment is in July.

Hello mummie,

brot Janelle to dentist. i didnt really prepare her beforeahand. I just told her we were going to see a doctor who checked her teeth.

We are the only customer at 10am. The dentist took the trouble to change her working gown into something more colorful when she attended to Janelle. She used puppet to show her about teeth, introduced diff equipment to her and bother to explain to her wat she will be doing next. Very nice and patient lady dentist.

I got to carry Jan with me when she was doing the polishing.

Jas,
Same here. I saw a kid having some running nose but not the serious kind was sent to school. Luckily Janelle didnt get it.

Joel will roll abt, if he cant get his way outside. What will he do?

I learnt to be more patience today. I told her no "eh eh eh". No whining else I dun know wat she is asking.

Thanks to Trans, infact i didnt really calm down and find out wat she wants. Althot most of the time we all knew wat she is asking but we just blow off cos we couldnt take her whining.

Hope Joel recover soon.

Ur increment timing is the same as mine. My althot is stat board but do like a semi-govt, ur like semi stat board. hahaha..

We met our Assisting Director for breakfast the other day. He told us our HR is not very feasible. I am 100% agree with him. The HR dept is so big and we wonder wat are they doing sometime. Only focus on recruiting scholar but did not do much for the other empolyee.

Chris, M2B,
WOW everyone getting from BYSI. If we have a CNY gathering then most of the mummies will be coming with their BYSI suite.

Linda,
wat is the model of ur lost HP? I only know the price will drop but not going up.

Girl,
Janelle did not go to school today. I brot her to see a dentist. I think her pattern will last for a while.

I brot Janelle for a haircut, She got a new hairstyle. Cos of her curly hair at the end else i will ask the lady to give her a more Jap look style.

hong
where is the dentist clinic u brought jan to?
can give me at add? can walk in or by appt?

mummies
we'll be having another princess
happy.gif

Pooh,
congrats!

I brot Janelle to GPA at United Sq. Not sure abt walk in. I called to make an appt.

Hello Mommies! I'm the only nite owl tonite? Hv been bz at work dats why hvnt been posting.

Hong,

So Jan saw Dr Lai? She's very nice rite?

I oso learn the trick from another fren. I was wz her one evening & her daughter called her and was crying over the phone. That was exactly what she told her, she said, "mommy can't tok to you with you crying like this, I do not know wat you want." Then she told the gal that she will count to ten and wait for her to calm down, & true enuf, after counting to 10, e gal calmed down & could communicate more effectively. This fren of mine is a SAHM wz 3 kids. I really take my hat off her.

Pooh,

Congrats!

If you wish to bring Ely to see Dr Lai at GPA dentist, better to make appt. Tink Dr Lai is only there on certain days.

Trans,

me just reached home from wedding dinner at 12am! the dinner ended early but all got stucked at the carpark. took me more than half an hr to get out of the building... Arghhhh!!!

wow!!! more tricks to learn from u...
happy.gif

Pooh,

congrats!!!

Cla,

Dun say that lah. I m oso learning frm those experienced moms. Jus sharing wat I've learn lor. I tink the counting part is very useful as it oso gives the mother time to cool off.

Trans,
I think i will go crazy with kids. I am not longing for weekend anymore. I find weekends are not a fulfilling famiy days.

Both kids are demanding, i cant even rest. Janelle like to whine to get her way. She likes to hands on. I dun mind providing i have time to supervise her. Julian is constantly asking to be carried.

Good Morning Mommies.

Hi Chris,
We went VC last Sat and BYSI having 18% discount for purchase above $88so I bought 3 tops from there again. :p

Hi Linda,
Me and Chris siao BYSI for quite sometime liao lehhahaha

Hi Jas,
When kids go cc, parents must be prepared that they will get sick easily. Sometimes also cant plan the parents bringing the kids to school even though they are sick coz some families really dun have backup caregiver arrangement lor. And maybe they are really so tied up at work that they cant take leave?! I used to blame those parents too lah but sometimes they also no choice.

Hope Joel gets well soon.

Hi Pooh,
Congrats!

Hi Hong,
You sound so tired out. My coll with 2 kids also complaining abt the tiredness.

hong/m2bagain
Thanks. Joel is fine now. Good thing is that he takes the cough syrup - red colour which the GP prescribed on Friday.

pooh
Congrats!!

hong
So Jan's gum is no longer bleeding? The dentist manage to find out what is the cause? How much you pay for the visit? I might want to bring Joel there also. Recently he like to bite things, wonder if he is teething, but I thought by now all his teeths should be in place already.

We used to be stat board also mah... guess after so long, there are still some stat board practises kept intact... hee hee..

If Joel whine outside, I will carry him away to elsewhere and try to distract and coax him.

m2bagain
I am not blaming those parents, I know all these can't really be prevented. Now I just need to have to boost Joel's immunity.

Pooh,

A girl again!!! I'm so jealous! Congrats!

Hong,

I'm using the guideline of my plan and a 2 year contract with Singtel. My phone is SE K800. I brought it at a promo of $198. Last Friday when I go and collect my SIM card, the price is $398.

M2B/Hong,

Err... I'm such parent leh. B4 I send Ryan to CC, I don't like this kind of parent. But since Ryan went in, I finally understand why. Like what M2B said, we don't have back up and the worse part is that Ryan often took 1-2weeks to recove. Most of us don't have that kind of leave to spare. Most of the time, they are active and want to go to school themseleves too. I'm also giving Ryan muti vits to boost his immunity.

Hong,

You really sound stress out. Possible to take time off to pamper your soul?

good morning mummies!
on leave today to celebrate ash bday. will go her sch and then sentosa if the weather is good later. went to ecp to pre-celebrate with her cousins yday. this is her bday cake. she was so hapi to see it
happy.gif

659796.jpg

m2b
i oso went bysi on fri nite b4 meeting my frens. bot a top and a pair of capri. i was told if i get 3 i will get 20% with my mbr discount but din bother since din see anything else i like.

pooh
congrats!

Morning mummies
Another weekend passed...!!!!

Those mummies who answered my query about increment, I get mine in Jan.

chris
Happy Birthday to Ash! U on leave?
Trust she had a good celebration.

pooh
Congrats on having a girl!

hong
The dentist is good!!

Guess what, I empathetise w u!! Tiredness and having to look after the kids. Stimes patience really runs out.
My weekend also went by like that. julien also likes being carried, so long as we carry her, she does not make any noise!
Oh.. julien can almost walk!!!!! She is able to take a few steps unassisted. Pretty gung ho. Can see her happy look once she reaches her 'destination'.

Sat, managed to have some time for myself, tried bulgogi beef sandwich at TCC which was nice.
Evening time, had planned to go for dinner with my parents but it rained so heavily. In the end my dad brought tze char food back.

Sun, the kids went to church with us. Hb brot jesse to funan while I went MS but so disappointing cos I dun see any nice clothes that I like...
Ended up I bot 4 zara plain t's (apple green, aqua blue, pink and deep orange) and a long sleeved t (pale orange) for jesse...
Afternoons - could see jesse was tired when we were going home, but after his milk, he refused to take his nap, went out of the room and played the whole aftn. Good thing was he KO by 9pm last nite.

trans
Unfortunately it's me who has to count to 10 so that I dun flare up... hehehe.... most of the time I know what jesse wants cos he keeps repeating...

m2b
Yah, 2 kids no joke, u imagine me with 3 and their age gap is so close.... all want attn.. always comfort myself that we bring them all up the same time and it's /tiredness/ at one go! hahaa.. but also hv little time with hb.....

Wah, more clothes for u.....

jas
Talking about immunity, jesse recovered rite but this morning, he started coughing, I asked him why he is coughing and he said "I'm not well." Aiyah... anyway think he is ok bah...

Hi Jas,
Hope Joel will recover soon. Now cough seem so difficult to go off completely
Actually I agree w your mom that when kids are sick, they shouldnt be brought to school coz their immunity is already weak, thus they are bound to get other infections in school easily. But like what Linda points out, some families really dun have backup caregiving arrangements thus bo bian. I also see Raines classmates w mucus flowing, coughing away etccan only tell Raine that when her classmates are sick, try to avoid playing together until they are well again. :p

Hi Linda,
Yup, think it is real difficult for you coz if Ryan needs 1 to 2 weeks to recover, then your annual leave will be depleted easily liao.

Hi Chris,
HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY TO ASHLEY!

Hi Stylobb,
Yup, my close coll asked me if Im trying for No. 2, her advice is try when 1st kid is 5yohahaha Can understd the tiredness parents w more than 1 kid gg through man.

Yup, saw BYSI having the discount so bought some tops there... heehee

Gd morning mommies,

Sianzz.. another week just atarted! Fortunately, this week is gonna be a short one coz taking study leave on thurs and fri and following monday.

m2b
Try when nbr 1 is 5 years old also has its 'problems'.. imagine the mother is older and has to start all over again, nite feeds and diaper changes, I shudder at it. The older kid still needs attn at whatever stage.
But of course, such things as when is able to conceive is not within our control.

Clothes - looks like u and <font color="0000ff">chris</font> are adequately prepared for CNY liao... hehe... the clothes I see are too frilly or too officy.....

I think the sickness/spreading part can't be avoided overall, I suppose it's when the tods then adapt to build up their immune system, but seeing them reduced to 'skin and bones' by one incident is really a heartpain.....

hong
Lest u get even more pek chek, rembr the kids only needs u for x nbr of years, once they grow older, they dun need us, we may feel sad lor.. Soooo, just try to /enjoy/ these years... if Law can handle her, then u shud just back off stimes.

Sleeping/rest - I think we hv come to the realisation that we can't sleep late anymore.... imagine once they start morning school...

That day, hb was talking to this mum with teenage daughter, she said she had to accompany her daughter to buy clothes, if not, wl end all those clothes are too scanty or revealing... hehe...

jesse went to school happily today..... I flwed him in mil's car....reached office at 8am...hohoho, I can leave at 5pm today.....

Was reading about this restaurant: Stammtisch..hb says he wl bring me there.

Did u try Aston's then? It keeps appearing in the newspapers lately.

preggie
Did u go to moo moo cow last week???

Hi StyloBB,

Nope... i went home to sleep instead! hahaa.. Couldn't help it... i had to drive past my house to reach hubby's office... when i past my house, i felt this strong "magnetic" pull emitting from my house (particularly the bed). I felt like i'm the northpole and the bed is the southpole. we attract each other at short distances!

After 1 hour of power nap... i returned to office feeling so refreshed!

I dun think i will go to moomoo cow liao.. coz we went shopping over the weekend and got all the new year clothing for joey already.

Good morning mummies.

Being MIA for awhile as busy with spring cleaning.

Ruffy,

Roy is chubby and he got a good weight, clarence is only 4.3kg as at last week cos he got some running nose and i bot him to PD. He is also on bf but at night i give him FM since he just wake up once for milk. Hope he continue to maintain this way when i return to work so i can get enuf sleep.

Pooh,

Congrats!!

Chris,

Happy 3rd birthday to Ash.

Jas,

Hope Joel will recover soon.

Preggie,

You said sian ah, me also start feeling sian as need to return to work soon.

stylobb,

I don have increment in Jan as well, ours is on July.

Linda,

So you got your new phone?

morning mummies,

Chris,
Happy Birthday to Ash. She had a lovely b'day cake
happy.gif

Pooh,
Congrads on another girl
happy.gif

Cherly,
So gd that Clarence only wakes up once. Roy still wakes up 2-3 times at night. He is more hungry during the day so I give hin 1-2 bottles of 120ml FM. Other times will BF him. I think he is getting very heavy coz hands aching already supporting him in the sling while going grocery shopping this morning.

Gd afternoon mummies!!!

Chris,

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY TO ASHLEY!!! Hope she has a great time celebrating... :D

Trans,

really appreciate ur sharing on tips, gd ideas when handling our kids and helps to create win-win situation
happy.gif

M2B,

I agree w Stylo. I feel that as long as there are 2 kids, no matter big or small age gap, there are problems, i rather handle them when still manageable.
happy.gif

DJD,

Clarence has very gd pattern, soon he can sleep thru and no more nite feeding for u...
happy.gif

Ruffy,

Wow! Roy is so chubby! reminds me of my ex-colleague's bb, 3-4MO already 10kg, overweight....

Hi Cherly,

I didn't get new HP can't afford. Cos I just signed 2 year when I got the K800.

Cla/Trans/Stylobb,

Me same as stylobb, the countdown is to clam myself down. I'm not a good mummy as I'm short tempered.

Cla/Linda/Stylo/Hong,

I am short tempered too. But as time goes by, I jus realised that flying into a tantrum jus wont work. So I start to read up &amp; observe how other mothers handle their kids. Parenting is really a long learning process. Imagine our kids in their teens, may give us even bigger prob then we hv now.
happy.gif

Hong,

Try &amp; tink of it in a more positive light, be there for them when they need you. In time to come, they will all grow up &amp; dun need us anymore. Then mayb u will start whining for their attention?

cherly,

I jus rbr i promise to take leave to go shopping with you leh. Sorry I dun tink i can cos hv been bz at work lately. Looks like will only be more free in Mar.

halo mummies
back from sentosa, jsut a short trip there bcoz after waiting for pf to finish his luge and skylift ride, ash keep insisting she tired want to go home and sleep. we tried the cable car both ways though and i was a bit scared of it myself. hehe.. ash was scared too but she was quite fascinated by the view so a bit distraction to dispel her fear a bit.

cla, ruffy, cherly, linda, m2b &amp; stylo
thks for the bday wishes
happy.gif

Hi Mummies!
Stylo/Cla
E1 also trying to get her way through crying. Think she recently also picked up stomping feet. We'll put her in a room till she stops crying... hope this phase goes away soon!

Chris
Happy BD to Ash!

M2B
I agree with Stylo. My BIL's kids are 4 years apart, even then it was tough 'starting over'. Another prob is that the kids will have less in common cos they will be in diff phases of life....

preggie
Wah, ur lunch time is so flexible or is it ur own rubber time??

djd
Hi, hi, when are u going back to work??

chris
Did pf take ash on the luge?

chris/trans
Check w u, do u know if Appletree offers longer hours for K level??
I'm just wondering...

trans
When this puffed sleeves, frilly fashion is over, I'll be glad.. went to OUB Centre and also this kinda pattern!!! Haiz...

Mummies
I'm kinda surprised that many of u get ur increment mid-year.. I always thot it's in january.

Hi mummies,
this is a late nite catch up for me.

I forgot my notebook this morning. Still trying to recover my LOST weekends.

B4 i forgot. Happy bday to Ashley. The cake is lovely.

Stylo,
Aston - wanted to try but i miss out one trying session with Jasmine last week cos i need to prepare some info for my meeting the other day. Didnt realise my action item in the meeting can go on very smoothly. Boss just said, gd gd ok ok. hahaha.. Scare the hell out of me. My collick still trying to anticipate wat my boss will ask, he didnt even ask any. I told her, dun worry lah, the most i got whack by him. I am still new to the team so shld be ok to make mistakes.

Kids - Dun know when i will be able to pull thru. May be i was very stress up with my new project. Lousy handing over and my collick is out of town for 1 week, he will be back for 1 week then disappear to US for 2.5week, back 1 week then ICT for 3 weeks.

Can u imagine that? I am still very new to the job scope. My collick got the cheek to tell me he need to accoy his wife (same coy) to US for seminar cos his wife doesnt feel gd to go with another male collick.

My boss still go to cheek to ask me where is he. I told him he went taiwan, back for a week then US for 2.5week then ICT for 3weeks. He asked " har so long." I suan him back "Yes, u approved his leave." He was dumbfolded.

Worse part - Law expecting me to contribute more to the family. He made some comments that really made me mad. I drop u a mail when i am free.

MIL expecting me to take half a day leave this friday but i dun know if i can cos i need have an important meeting with a user regarding my new project and I realised the project is a bit lag and many things are not done.

I told her to ask Law to take leave, she cant be expecting me to be on leave whenever she need to go away. Her son got to take care of the kids sometime and yet Law said his collick will be going on biz trip and he is the only support in the coy. *piss*

I was so pissed off with all the "events" that i finally throw my temper infront of my IL. I banged and smashed the kitchen cabinet. Throwing things in the kitchen.

Linda,
going out for a breather is only temp.

Trans,
I hope i am in the right mind to think that they wun want me later in their life. I just wanna get past it.

Good morning mummies.

Ruffy,

Clarence likes to sleep alot, daytime he is on BM totally and he takes only 80ml.

Cla,

How i hope he can sleep thru at night now. Anyway, i am very scared if he wake up after 9pm cos he is very alert and wants to talk and play with us. Got one nite, he is only tired at 3am, imagine i got to entertain him till 3am but next day he slept thru the day till noon time. Boy is abit different than gals.

Trans,

No problem, work is more important.

stylobb,

I will back work on 5 Feb. Keep the last 2 weeks of ML for other purposes in future.

Linda/Trans,

I am more short temper than you gals, otherwise charlene wont kenna smacked by me when she turn full month. Anyway, as times goes by, i learnt to be more patient. My mum always said me, "u think you are such old such good gal when you born?"

Good Morning Mommies.

Hi Stylobb, Girl &amp; Cla,
Actually I also dun agree w what my coll said abt the 5yrs gap lahheehee Imagine having to start all over again when time is easier with the older kid.

Hi Stylobb,
You went to see BYSI too liao?

Hi Hong,
Relax, you really sound so stressed up...Think your work must be really stressful for youdun be upset k? Try not to let your work stress affect your family life (although easier said than done).

Hi Trans,
I tried the method of asking Raine to speak properly when she is whining yday and it worksI wont answer her until she can tell me properly what she wantshahaha Thanks!

Hi DJD,
Must treasure your remaining ML...start work sure super sian man...

Hi Girl,

We use the same method of punishment for unreasonable crying. Except the room we use is the store room!

Hi Chris,

Happy birthday to ashley! So where did you go for dinner last night?

Hi Hong,

You sound really frustrated.. It's always difficult to strike a balance between work and family. Maybe you should have a heart to heart talk with Law.

Hi Cherly,

So fast you are going back to work already. Good times always past very fast.

Hi StyloBB,

My lunchtime is quite flexible. I can have my lunch anytime between 11.30 and 2pm. It only takes me 15 mins to drive home.

Morning!

DJD,

R u looking fwd to go back to work? Hehe...

My mom used to say the same to me! She'll tell me, u tink it was ez for me to take care of u last time ah? Your mom &amp; mine went to the same sch issit? Hahaha

Stylobb,

Me not sure abt Appletree hours but I tot they oni have nursery classes?

M2B,

The method is quite useful hor? I tried it on CY &amp; it works too.

Gd mrng mummies!

Hong,

seem like ur il/hb has lots of expectation on u... guess u have to work some way out with them. Cheer up and be positive.
happy.gif

Julian is still young, give him some time to grow to 'fun' stage... Nic used to be very sticky to me but now he and Matt can play together and is really fun to c them play, i am going to miss these moments when they grow up.
happy.gif

DJD,

What difference do u find in boy and girl? Thot boys are easier... :p

Stylo,

Think depends on the co's financial yr end. Most co(including govt) has Mar yr end, so increment/VB in July. i guess ur co shd be Sept yr end, that's y increment in Jan.

Morning mummies.

M2B, Preggie,
Dun know why but the stress level seem to pile up today. Just cant seem to relax. Haizzz.

Cla,

I am waiting for Julian to grows into the "Fun" stage. He seem happier at my IL place than going home.

When i have expectation for Law he can tell me cant make it. Wat i want him to do? Oh come on man...

Morning mummies

chris
Play until forget to report here ah???

hong
O dear, u sound v stressed... from what u wrote, I think is too many new things/responsibilities happening at the same time... drop me an email when u are free lah.
Ur inlaws knew u were not happy?

cherly
Haha, funny what u wrote about ur mom's comments... ... just last evening, I just smacked chara. The gals are more fortunate than jesse, they hardly kena from me. Plus my maid and mil are v patient with them. They don't sleep in the afternoons, come evening, they start to fuss at 7pm! So I sorta scolded chara, hv time to sleep dun sleep, then now, cry and cry. Wah, she cried until like kena tortured by me, can't stand her!!

trans
I think u have become Guru liao... dishing such precious advice to everyone...haha...
My mum tells me 'not easy to be mummy loh'.......

I think I'm getting forgetful nowadays..... last nite I went to mend my pants, mend here and there, scully this morning I wore a pair that wasn't mended!! See lah, forgetful.....

m2b
No leh, MS got BYSI???
Nearly every blouse I saw is PUFF SLEEVED....!!!!

girl/preggie
I know that reasoning with jesse does not work stimes.. he is v stubborn... after I tell him No and the reason, at times I hv to drag him to the other room, leave him there to cry, after he gam guan, he wl come and apologise to me.

preggie
Don't u feel more tired if u keep sleeping?? haha..

cla
Are u sure boys are easier????? My mum says all my kids don't sleep!!!!! Argh....

Hong,

Maybe Julian has got more attention at ur il place than at home? Matt loves going to il/my sis place 'cos there are many kids playing w him. I got to force him to come home w me.

Law - better have a talk w him... is he expecting u to be the maid n he does nothing? sorry to say, he sounds like a selfish man.

Stylo,

Hee, i feel is easier lor...

Sleeping - depends on kids, i got a fren's boy doesn't sleep much during his infant days and thus, din grow much, so sleeping is important.

*touch wood* so far my boys still sleep when need to. Nic still on 2 naps per day. Best is when on car ride, both will fall asleep...heehee

Hi DJD &amp; Trans,
My MIL always said You thought you very easy to take care when you are young ah?! to my hb when hb complained about Rainehahaha

Hi Trans,
Yup, that tactic is useful, when I told her that and dun hiew her until she speaks properly, I use this period to calm myself down (refrain from flaring)heehee

1 sentence from Riane never fails to melt my heart..."Mommy, I love you very much. Come come, I hug you."

Hi Hong,
Learn to relaxwork is never-ending and we are not superhumans k?

Hi Stylobb,
Yup, MS has BYSI ahhahahapuff sleeved?! Huh, I dun see any leh

cla
My mum wl ensure jesse takes his nap at her place.
Only lately he tells me he does not wanna take his nap.

Yeah, I also hope the gals can nap longer.
But they can sleep from 8+pm till 7am the next morning.

M2B,
i also dun know why am i so tight up with the project this time.

Stylo, Cla,
Julian still need his two naps. I took away his anklet last weekend cos i find the bell very irriating. It kept waking me up in the nite and tend to him.

So i took away the anklet and dun bother if he turn and toss in the mid of the nite. I only woke up when he really "call" for milk.

Janelle will kwai kwai take her nap, may be that is the diff between boy.

halo mummies
thanks for all the bday wishes!
will be away from my desk at workshop most of the time today so wun log in often.

stylo
no u can only take lug ride if you are 110cm &amp; above.
i got 2 puff sleeves top from bysi recently. hehe

m2b
yday went imm and bot a belt from bysi. hehe

preggie
went to this place called melvados at kings arcade (bt timah road) and they serve this brownie with ice-cream on sizzling hotplate. food so so only but brownie not bad. pf saw this place recommended on chan 8 food show (jamie teo &amp; desmond koh) when they take bus to go makan places in spore.

Hi M2B,

Yesterday, i chided joey for not finishing her food before drinking ribena. I gave her an angry face and she asked me "Why are you so angry with me?". After she said that, i dun feel any anger anymore!

Hi StyloBB,

It's a "power" nap mah... and the thot of the work week ending in 3 hours time really perks me up! hahaa

Hi Chris,

I took joey on the luge before leh... the 110cm restriction applies only to the chairlift.

chris38
Happy Belated Birthday to Ash.. That's a nice cake...

hong
You indeed sound stressful, guess too many things happending at the same time both at work and at home. Just plan and prioritise accordingly, you have only two hands and one brain. Talking about flaring, I flared up over last and previous weekend too.... sigh...

Morning mummies,

Cherly,
Roy must be a big eater. Today brought him for his 6-in-1 jab.. he weighs 5.9kg. Ryan was only 5.6kg at 6 weeks.

Hong,
Hope that you cool down.. no gd getting angry esp at HB.. mine also doesn't meet standard in certain expect. Today called him up and nag at him coz he just left the house this morning without telling me and didn't bother to help me (he didn't want to be late for work). then I was struggling dressing and getting both the boys ready.. sch bus driver called as Ryan was not waiting downstairs for him and we were about 5min late.Like that I will set his alarm clock for even earlier..let him wake up at 6.45am instead of 7am..
biggrin.gif

Trans,

Haha, both our mums said the same. Come to think abt it, they are not wrong, we did give them hard time as well when we were young.

Cla,

The slight different between charlene and clarence is clarence more playful than charlene and he got super short temper. Other than that, so far he is so good at this time ***touchwood***. He is now looking for pple to talk and play with him and laugh till haha sound.

Ruffy,

Wow, Roy is a big boy indeeh.

Preggie,

Yalor, think abt going back to work i so sian. That day i went shopping and meet few friends for lunch then hb pick me home. On my way, i told hb, i love this kind of life now, feel so good. But then again i don want to be a SAHM, i just want to enjoy tai tai lifestyle.

just finished lunch at my desk...

preggie
oh then i must have misread the board... anyway dun tink ash will wanna follow pf on the lug ride and i am not in such things. end up he seek his own fun while me &amp; ash enjoy kopi &amp; muffin at coffee bean...

stylo
apple tree does provide K classes but super ex. yday i saw its about $700+ per term! anyway the branch at bpp only have playgp so i did not consider letting her go apple tree K bcoz need to travel to cck.

preggie/chris
Can tompang a kid on the luge with an adult???? hb wanna do that with jesse leh...

chris
Seems there are a lot of such stores sprouting up. We drove past The Daily Scoop that time too.

Did some of u say Black Angus is so so? Anyway, intend to go with hb on his b/day...

Appletree - how long is one term?

U are at workshop these few days??

hong
I think it's ur work, cos u hv a lot to do and u hv to do extra at home too... stressed lor. Plus, if ur mil can't help, ur mum can't either cos she is working.

Anklet - haha... last time mil gave one to jesse, she said was my hb's.. must wear. Hb/I hated it becos of the noise...... hb took it off, he kena scolded but don't care.
Now the gals dun have leh, maybe no money to buy for them??? Hehe... She also never said anything....

m2b
Got, those short puffed sleeves....see, chris has bought... haha
Actually I saw 3/4 puffed sleeves which I think is slightly better. But I wish they hv blouses in more colours...

jesse also says 'Mummy I love u a lot.' 'Mummy I like u v much.' Feels so nice hearing it, right???

jas
This morning jesse puked out a bit of his milk and best of all is all the phlegm that is stuck in his throat came out as well. Looked at him trying to gauge his situation but still sent him to school.

U flare up at ur hb? Stimes I'm also quite mang zhang...

ruffy/hong
Hahah..I think it's the same for most of us and our hbs lah... maybe difference is to what degree.
ruffy, so how did u manage to get ryan down with a bb that u need to tend to as well???

Back