Preggie Friends Since 2003

Cla
It's also the overcrowding everywhere ... stimes the only place I feel which still gives me some space is my own flat! hehe

Hi Mummies,

Am I the only one who doesnt seem to have the foreign talents problem in my working environment.

Preggie,
did u take the cordycep capsules u got from me last time? Effective?

Who else got it from me?

I wanted to do another round of spree for the cordycep capsules again as many of my friend's kids are down with iterative and prolong coughing. My neighbour friend's son took it and she told me the effect was very good.

A few collicks kids were down with cough and couldnt recover and they wanted to try it.

Thus, I am asking if anyone of u wanted to get as well.

DO post it here if u are interested. As for the price, the official website is selling $62 per box which contain 60 capsules.

I hope to get more order and push down the price like last round so I cannot confirm the price until I have the quantity to negotiate with the seller.

Hi Hong,

Your workplace, i think there's a strategic reason why there are no or fewer foreign talents.

I forgot abt the codyceps and didn't eat them. They got lost when i moved house.

Hi StyloBB,

Like your analogy about a visitor to our house. Now the visitor says dun cook curry
happy.gif

Preggie,
I thot I pass to you after u move ur house or you moved house again. Huh, wasted leh.

My side, no foreign talents lah.

good morning mummies!
been quiet here again..
so.. finally h&m is arriving.. anyone gg to the opening on sat?

hong
ya they will be at orchard building, where california fitness used to be..
dun tink will go for the time being, sure overcrowded... wan to see their kids stuff..

Preggie,

I need a break so out of town with the kids but somewhere near. Joey has more homework now?

Hi Hong,

Yeap.. her school is giving more homework, but it's manageable. Actually, it's the homework from enrichment classes that is very heavy.

good morning mummies
has been quiet here.. anyone got exciting news to share?
happy.gif

year is coming to an end.. some kids having their exams soon right?

Good Morning Mommies!

Halo Chris,
No exciting news to share leh...ya, Raine & Rayna having so many tests/assessments this month all the way till 4 Nov! Sianz! Can only relax after that...so fast, they ending their P1 liao...

Morning,

Janelle has spelling and listening composition this week. She is free next week then all the tests will starts after that but not many.

Good Morning Mommies!

Chris,

No exciting news... Yes, Josh just had his oral exams yesterday and he said it was ok, he could read the passage given. Two weeks more will be exams till 1 Nov. They have exams, parents very bo eng!

halo mummies!
hope all the kids having exams 'shun shun li li'!ash is nua-ing at home these few days.. no exams for her.

halo mummies

m2b
only the usual topical tests. nothing much until i tink she has turned lazy haha..
its dec soon! so fast gg hk liao! exciting hor.. hehe

Good Morning Mommies!
I lost my voice due to cough
sad.gif

Chris,
Yalah, say no exams but tones of tests/assessments leh...both BBgal & I can't wait for the last test to be over this Fri! Told Raine, I just want to shake legs and relaxed this weekend! Long weekend somemore!!! Hooray! Yaya, Dec is creeping close
happy.gif

good morning mummies!

m2b
aiyo.. seems like a lot of sick people ard recently.
haha ya long weekend.. starting to feel the holiday mood liao, some place hv already brought out xmas deco!

Hi mummies,

Janelle's last paper is tmr, Chinese paper.
Today is multiplication and division test.

Is the school having Meeting the parent end of the year?

Chris,
Started coughing last week and suddenly lost the voice on Sat after the PAssion walk!

Yes yes, was at Orchard Isetan last Fri and saw the Xmas decor...shopping mood liao LOL

Hong,
So good tmr last paper...we still have to wait till Fri!

Ya, think Raine's school will have PTM this term to collect report books...

Dear mummies, I’m a reporter from Straits Times Lifestyle and I’m doing a family feature on mummies who met on the forum and have ended up as good friends. If you don’t mind being interviewed, could you please email me your contact details at [email protected]

Thanks very much!
(I've informed the moderator/Chin Leng about my posts)

m2b
hope you regained your voice
happy.gif

you very hardworking hor, gg for so many walks hehe..
ya saw some shops already bring out xmas trees..

hong
not sure abt MTP session, ash already had one beginning of the year.

mummies, all yr kids will remain in same class in P2 with same FT as this yr?

Chris,
Thanks...voice still coarse...when I picked up the calls, the caller thought I'm crying!

Those walks and runs are good exercises for me & Raine
happy.gif
For the POSB 4.5km run, I need to carry Mae to walk that distance leh!
sad.gif
She refused to walk!

Think the kids will remain in same class but diff FT ba...

Chris,
I have not got any notice abt MTP session.
Not sure for Janelle.

M2B,
take care. Walking is good.

Hope all the kids did well for their papers.

long weekend soon! any plans how to spend it?

m2b
got ur voice back?
i worse, pple will address me as 'sir' on the phone.. mayb bcoz my voice too deep, they tot i am a man..
sad.gif

Hello Mommies.

Chris,
Haha... Dat is funny! But I don't think you sound like a man leh. Haha.. You must learn to be more "teh"!

We will be going to the zoo on Monday.
happy.gif

minnie
really lei, it happened many times! esp when i call up restaurant to make reservation.. they call me 'sir' then i say to reserve under my name, they then realised and a bit paiseh change to 'mdm' haha
we gg ecp for picnic, hope the weather is good for us!

Hooray! All tests over!!!! Plus with long weekend! Double yeah!

Chris,
Thanks thanks! Voice is back but still coughing
sad.gif
Hate it! Disturb my sleep...

Hmmm, I oso dun think you sound like a man lah...think they are too used to calling Sir thats why...

No plans for the weekend but hope to go shopping tmr after Mae's kindy concert...

hi mummies
start of the sch holidays for the kids.. ash is so happy she dun need to wake up 6am+ for the next 1.5 mths..

all kids gg into morning session next yr?

Hi chris,

It's so quiet here.

CY has been in morning session since P1 so no change for him next year. Time passes so quickly hor, so fast one year is gone. Stimes I can't believe it myself that CY is going to P3.

Halo Mommies!

Chris,
Yup, Raine will be in AM session for all her primary school life
happy.gif

Min,
I also find time passes so fast! Can't believe Raine in P2 next year too...like we were just discussing abt starting P1!

Halo Mommies!

Trans,
Oops...solly!!! LOL

Hong,
Hb sends Raine to school and back is via school bus. If hb can't make it, my dad will walk her to school.

Hi mummies,
No change for C&C. Charlene will be still in pm session. I think her school will only goes into single session in 1-2yrs time.

Back