Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Treestar,

actually even if your fren dun take fat blocker, she will nt rebound too. U are partially correct, yes, the diet plan play a part in the but TRA is acting like a vehicle to bring down our body fats and increase our muscle so that it will in turn increase our metalbolism, thus achieve a no rebound result. So if your body fats is still higher than ur muscle, then u r more likely to rebound.

the different is u hv to control ur food alot and do workout to achieve or maintain ur weight, while TRA will work even without exercise.

But it is ur choice wether u wan to take a car ride which is faster or walk to ur destination.

;-)

i am on TRA too... join this thread to motivate each other... anyone join, I can refer my consultant who is on the ball type with me. Or else, I don't think I can zip my mouth... love food too much haha!

Tra is really the one and only solution for U.

My beliefs is EveryOne Needs Tra!
Health = Wealth

Am here to help u, sms or whatsapps me @ 93361918.

Hi Blue4Coral,
Ha, i just want to slim down, then saw this programme from my friend facebook. can share your exprience to me? thanks

yonng,

i would say tat u might as well dun start the program if u only take a month, coz like our body fats are nt gain overnight so to get rid of it need time too....n 3 mths is the minimum time to achieve a no rebound result.

do pm me if u wan more info.

I agreed with Diana. There must be a reason why Scientists program this to be 3 mths. We don't gain weight overnight so how can we lose to our desire weight over a mth. The first mth usually our body is adjusting to the supplements.

I am a tra consultant, whatsapps or SMS me @ 93361918 if u need me to do a fat analysis test and anti oxidant scan for u.

Cheers and have a nice day.

hi diana,

this is a good metaphor .
happy.gif

I'm 4th day into the program today. Have been weighing myself using my own weighing scale in the morning since I started on the program. I was 65.6kg on 27feb. This morning I was 64.3kg. Not a bad result as I dun exercise at all. But I must say, need to hav lots of discipline and determination! Very difficult as I'm still trying to curb my cravings and hungry pangs!

I hope to achieve my pre pregnancy weight of 56kg. Wish me luck!! Is there anybody on the program abt the same time as me?? Would like to look for a ka ki to motivate each other! Haha!!

Btw, I m taking the trim shake in the morning as I dun usually take bf. It is the easiest for me if not I would tend to skip bf which is a no-no according to my consultant.

Hi Serene, give urself sometimes to adjust the diet habit. with this proven method, u will sure to loose the excess fats.

gambateh !!

Serene,

Trimshake should nv be taken for breakfast. Coz breakfast is the most impt meal of the day and thus must be solid but light like 2 slices of wholemeal bread with jam etc. Shake is only to replace lunch or dinner.

;-)

I agreed with Diana. Trimshake shouldn't Be replaced as breakfast which is our first meal of the day. It defeats the purpose the this whole program. Results will be most effective with your highest meal either lunch or dinner.

Hi Serene,
hi-5! I have started my TRA on 27 Feb too
happy.gif
I was 59.5kgs when started the program and measurement yesterday was 58.2kgs. Ur result seems faster than me
happy.gif
My target is lose my big tummy, it looks like 4 mth pregnant now!

My cousultant also advise me not to take Trimshake in the morning, either to take for lunch or dinner.

Pls keep update your progress too & let's jia you together!!

Thanks all for the advise.

For me it's kind of difficult to replace lunch or dinner due to social reasons. Hehe!

But to me taking trim shake in the morning is already a big difference as I usually do not take breakfast at all. I used to take only 2 meals a day and I'm putting on weight. Now taking 3 meals wih trim shake as bf and I'm losing weight!

My results taken yesterday, 8mar, 1.5 weeks into the program.
Weight: 65.6kg -> 63.7kg.
Fat: 34% -> 33.3%
VFat: 6 -> 5
Body Age: 46 -> 45
Muscle: 24.6% - 24.7%

Duckling, my results seems better than you slightly because I've more to lose compared to you!!!
Let's Kia you jia you together!!!!!

Hi Serene,
My consultant also came to take my measurement yesterday.
Weight : 59.5 -> 57.8
Body fat : 27.2% -> 27.3%
V fat : 4 -> 3
Body age: 37 -> 36
Muscles : 23.4% -> 23.2%

My consultant said my result is on track but showed that I got stubborn body fat as it shows increasing instead of reducing
sad.gif

My consultant is suggesting me to take 1 more additional supplement call Tegreen. Anybody taking that too? Pls advise.

hi hui wen

tra is actually a 3mths programme designed by the group of scientists. our weight gain is through the years n thus we will need time to shed them off too. tra serve to help us achieve a no rebound effect thru reducing our fats, building up our.muscle mass n a younger body.and all these need time
happy.gif

you.can.apps me at 97995467 n i.can help u understand more
happy.gif

Hi,i have a beautiful shapely and healthy brand of apparels that is lasting and can help you achieve your weight loss faster together with your combined TRA or without, if you prefer.

Please pm me to arrange a meetup at your home or the shop for me to let you try to wear the right fitting of size...you can see its results very benefitting.

Hi all, I m currently on TRA, would like to know if I m not feeling well, should continue taking the supplement? In fact, felt dizziness now, don't feel hungry, not sure shld continue to take the shake + dineoleen? Thx
happy.gif

Hi,anyone selling TRA products? i want to buy the products only, dont want to do any fat analysis test or measurement. Pls PM me, thanks!

Hi anyone selling nuskin products ??
i will like to get some products but have lost contact w the seller that i have bought from previously.

Hi I m currently with a TRA consultant but she v bz to help me take measurement.anyone willing to do tis for me??i don't mind switching to u as my consultant if can.

Hi Snow White,

I am Rachel, I can help you with the measurement and tracking your progress. Pls contact me at 8228 1378

Ladies..I really love Tra! It's just so wonderful. It's a health and weight management program.
There's free fibrenet for every New sign up of Tra purchase from 18-28th March. Don't miss this offer.
Fibrenet helps to neutralize our oil and pass it out the next day. Especially good for big dinners, wedding lunch/dinner or buffets.
Let me help u and create miracles on your body. Slim down once and for all.
U can message/whatsapps me @ 93361918 or just give me a ring.
Cheers and hv a great day ahead.
Rosylnn

Snow White,
Your consultant must have many pple to follow up with and am sure that every case is precious to her. Why don't u just call her again and arrange a time to meet up and do review. I believe both of u sure can come up with something. :D

Eat well for your tra and slim down once and for all ok.

Hi, i have 6 tub of trimshake vanilla replacement meal for sale at $65 each. and 2 tubes of body contour Cream $50 each
Able to negotiate if you buy more. apps me at 91883507, tricia. If you are interested=)

As i get to see many more testimonials n helped more pple thru tra, i feel touched. the amazing transformation that brings them joy,hope, health, beauty n self confidence, its something that cannot be measured. I feel so priviledge n thankful to be able to walk along side in this journey with them.

For friends out there who r still searching or a solution to slim down or for health reasons, tra is the solution. I am most glad to be of help. You can apps or text me at 97995467.

Cheers,
Josephine

For those seeking non oral method, please wats apps me or sms at 97710200. I am currently on this product towards slimming,beauty,health and its effects are on long term benefits. Money worth invest.

Hello, M on TRA for 2mths already.Tot results very disappointing. However i lost 3.5kg even though i never follow the program closely during weekends due to family committments.I can share with u my results if u want but thru PM.

Hi,

I didn't realise there was such a thread...haha.

I started and completed my TRA in the last quarter of last year (2012). Lost about 2kg (mostly fats (not water)! yay!) and definitely have a bit more favourable "shape" now.
happy.gif
Continued to lose a bit more weight (I think about 0.5kg) even though I have finished the TRA supplements.

Then came CNY....hahaha...CNY is more dangerous than Christmas. I put on 2kg in just over the 15 days of CNY! Too much feasting. But.....after CNY, I went back to the TRA lifestyle, and I lost those 2kg in 2 weeks!

Yes, my results do not seem to be much, in terms of the numbers. But for me, it is a lot. Before TRA, I will ALWAYS be offered seats on the MRT or Bus (I look preggy!). Now, nobody offers me seats anymore...
sad.gif
hahahaha! Clothes size has dropped from L to M.

For me, I took up TRA, not so much to lose weight, but more for health purposes...end up, I lost weight and am now healthier too.

I have a blog on my TRA journey (for me to keep track of my own progres)...but...I have not updated it since 2013 started...hahaha. (New year, new work load, so not much time... :p) I guess I should update it soon....heehee...

If anyone is interested, it is http://mumofonetwo.blogspot.sg/

For those doing TRA, jia you! If you need anyone to chat with, I'm just a PM away...
happy.gif

Cheers!

Back