Newborn 1 month old vomit after every feed

Liyana Lee

Hi Mummies,

Just wanna get advise my 1 month old babyboy previously feed on S26 and he get constipated so i change his feed to Nan H.A and he's pooping well now which is a good thing.

1 week feeding on Nan H.A seems really fine on him, but now as what i monitor after every feeding he seems to re-flux quite alot.

I was feeding him 90ml per feeding, but now im decreasing his feeding to 60ml instead, even after burping him he's still puking.

Should i switch his milk again?

Any advise??

Regards,
LL

Hi Mummy LL,

As long as bb healthy, even if he vomit after feed is normal....
My #1 also same case, every feed he will at least vomitted half of it when burping time...so used a lot of tissues & handkerchiefs..lol
But old ppl said this type of bb, even they vomit but they grow very fast.....
If bb show symptom like poo n wee abnormally, then hv to bring c pd le...

Cheers,
Tiffany

Hi Mummy LL,

No prob...this is experience sharing...my #1 vomit milk till he 8 months old but his weight is increasing.....n he is those difficult to take care bb...little bit of noise/sound, he will cry till his face turn purple and no voice...other ppl think v abuse him, but that is his 'style'...d whole hdb residents oso can hear...lol

Cheers,
Tiffany

My girl had reflux too and she vomited almost after every feed (even after burping), but her weight was above average & was chubby. As long as the baby is healthy & active, it should not be a concern.

if the vomit is alot , then its reflux, better to seek pd advise.they will likely tell u to mix the comfort series,if its abit then ok, its due to wind. u can add ridwind in the milk

It seems a bit scary to vomit a lot. I remembered my 2 children did not have this problem if I burped them well. The only time he "merlion-ed" was when I did not burp well. I think mummies have to really burp your children for 10 mins. Not just hear 1 sound. I used to do that for 3 burps?

Back