Enfamil A+ Stage 1 feedback plss...

Liyana Lee

Dear Mummies,

Any feedback on formula milk Enfamil A+ stage 1??

My 1 month old boy tried S26 and he was constipated so i switch him to NAN H.A which is fine & he could poop regularly which is good.

However i notice that he keeps on vomiting right after his feed (Like half of his milk) when he's on NAN H.A

I was thinking to switch him to Enfamil right after my NAN H.A powder finishes.

Any feedback?? :)

Regards,
LL

Our 1 month old boy tried S26 and his body feel heaty and has constipation problem too.
We switched to Enfamil and is good so far.
Can try switching to Enfamil.

so far I think enfamil is good. At least for my boy. Sometimes, it depends on the baby too... For my 1st child, I tried a few brands before I could settle on the type of milk powder.

Hi fellow mummies,

I bought enfamil stage 1 for my newborn just 1 week ago but my bb doesn't seem to like this brand. He doesnt drink as much as when he was on similac. I've only used it twice, and would like to sell off the milk powder at half price to avoid wasting it. Do let me know if any of you are interested. Thanks!

Enfamil is good. My boy has it since birth and now he is two months. He poos once every day. Poo is yellow and no vomiting so far.

yes! Emfamil Stage 1 is what currently my son having now, before that he had Frisolac, he'd been spitting out, causing reflux too, PD intro Friso Comfort, doing fine but I would want him to have try normal formula.
Enfamil was my 2nd choice, n hes doing fine n no spit out, poo regularly once a day, pale yellow, not smelly.

when doing switching formula, do it slowly like alternate feed, 3 times a day, slowly n see whether his tummy can take it, if works fine, slowly increase the feed. else u straight switch to another formula, afraid his/her tummy cannot adjust.
when doing alternate feed, do it during the day time.

and today he's entering his 4th mth, im quite surprise that he can see v far too. his eyesight is gd, dha in Enfa is high for their brain n eye.

Back