Need help to track suspected cheating partner

notyourbabe

Hello ladies,

I am so so lost and I need some help and advice. Figured the best place is a forum full of women who may have similar experiences as me.

I suspect my man has been cheating & lying to me. He told me he went on work trip for two days, and yet he went MIA for one whole week. His Whatsapp never check, and his phone was off the whole week. I panicked and thought he went missing, and even filed police report.

When he came back he told me that he never bring his phone, cos he thought no roaming. Suspicious right??

Before he went, he told me he's going alone and meeting the rep there. After he came back, his story changed and he said he was there with his male friends/ business partners. (Wah he thinks Im so stupid cannot even be consistent in his lies!!)

Now I want to buy a GPS tracking device to put under his car, so I can track his whereabouts. I cannot afford a PI. :(

Anyone else encountered similar problems or have done the same?

(P.S: I did consult my psychic medium (who can see a lot of things which nobody will know) who told me he is a good guy, he genuinely loves me and he doesnt have any other woman etc. So far the medium has always been 100% spot on about everything she ever told me. She can even see things like his character/ personality etc & his family stuff, which are all very spot on. Thats why I am even more lost and confused. If he isnt lying/ cheating on me, then why such suspicious behavior??)

Can anyone advise on which GPS tracking device I can purchase? The problem is that the battery life will run out after few days or max a week, so I cannot keep sneaking up to his car to change the battery. Zzzzz.

If your psychic medium can see a lot of things then just ask ur psychic medium what is he up to? No need GPS already what

I know, but I wont be able to see her so soon. Another two weeks.. But even then I want to be able to check on his whereabouts and whether he's telling the truth when he says hes going to work etc. I guess I am having doubts with what my medium is telling me, and I want to "double confirm" with my own eyes.

May I know which psychic are you seeing? I would also like to know abt the gps tracking system. And better still, Tab his phone. So I can see what he is seeing on his phone 24/7

Back