Need Advice. Husband no longer have feeling for me & wanted to divorce

Pamela88

My husband of 5 years told me he don’t have feeling for me anymore and wanted a divorce to regain his freedom. I'm feeling very sad & don't know what to do.

He thinks I'm controlling him too much and want to get his freedom.
Have you been like this all the while even during courtship time? If yes, it’s pretty strange of his sudden decision? Any strange behaviour of him lately?

Jus move on.
Noone likes being controlled by someone he or she don't like. He wil stop these bad habits. But not for you lor.

U may wan to search thru his hp to find the answer?

Change too drastic and hp too clean.

Don't center your life ard him. Focus on yourself la.

There's no clause in the marriage cert that says u hv the right to control or mus be respected as a wife. Neither there's clause to stop anyone frm sleeping ard. So don't use it as a privilege to demand.

U wan dv can. Are u ready? dont end up later no money no roof. Emotion will be the last u ask if u r ready.

there are only 2 thgs in life that wont betray u; yourself and those in your wallet.

welcome to the real world. This is how u grow.

He thinks I'm controlling him too much and want to get his freedom.
When this topic comes up it is usually quite heartbreaking. Could it be factors from both parties?

Have you learned of these behaviours prior to marriage? Have these be communicated or have these been ignored?

How does typical communication revolving bigger issues like these done? Sit down, raise an issue gently, and both trying to share their perspectives and come to a compromise/resolution together? Or other variants? Do share perhaps it could help a bit more to understand the situation.

Married man and still claiming wanting his freedom. I question his priorities and respect for you as his spouse.. how do you intend to proceed from here? Have you spoken to any close friends or family members about it? Often talking about it help to gain other perspectives and also to provide some emotional relief and support for yourself..

I know FSC does provide some form of marriage counselling both for individuals and for the couple. Are you open to trying it out individually and share & listen to insights from a professional staff there? Perhaps that could help to frame your thoughts and provide a much needed listening ear too.

My husband of 5 years told me he don’t have feeling for me anymore and wanted a divorce to regain his freedom. I'm feeling very sad & don't know what to do.
Hi Pamela, I am a life coach and if you need to talk, please let me know. Thanks

Frankly speaking, I'm very lost for months. I really don't want to divorce but I really don't know how to save the marriage.

For a marriage to work, both need to put in the effort. If he isn't willing to, then seriously rethink if its worth staying.

Babe, study his behaviours and time to rewire your life. If need be i would suggest divorce, in a healthy marriage no husband will say he needs or wants freedom. Trust me, he is either living a double life or has someone or something occupying him. Learn to let go and love yourself, do know that once a man dont prioritize you, he has no more love for you and you will be only be made use of and discarded once he has the opportunity. Get yourself prepared and lawyer up. I learnt it the hard way. If you have kids, just focus on them, if you have no kids, RUN.

Babe, study his behaviours and time to rewire your life. If need be i would suggest divorce, in a healthy marriage no husband will say he needs or wants freedom. Trust me, he is either living a double life or has someone or something occupying him. Learn to let go and love yourself, do know that once a man dont prioritize you, he has no more love for you and you will be only be made use of and discarded once he has the opportunity. Get yourself prepared and lawyer up. I learnt it the hard way. If you have kids, just focus on them, if you have no kids, RUN.
Good advise. Well said.

Will I get any compensation from him if we divorce?

I stopped after I had a miscarriage
I’m sorry to hear this… however, life is so real. We need to be practical & reality about things… bring a woman is always at the losing end especially when man turns their back on their wife.
Do have a very clear mind.. think through thoroughly how/what you want to do with ur life..
wishing you all the best

I stopped after I had a miscarriage
Sorry to hear about this, unfortunately yes women are always at the losing end, toughen up, leave him and love yourself :) u will be able to get back what u have contributed, once a man has a change of heart very unlikely he will come back to u, its only how u are going to accept this one sided love, dont torture yourself. If u need to talk, just drop me a pm. U have reasons that u stopped working, i think companies would sympathize with that, pick yourself up again and dont lose hope. All the more after this, gives u solid reasons to stay stronger and fight on. Show him that without him, u can be happier.

Back