Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

Hi Jes,

Thanks for the invitation. I oso wanted to go, have been staying at home everyday for so many weeks liao. But gynea wants me to rest more, cos now only 31 weeks, I'm already having lots of contractions. Even if I'm already taking a lot of medications to stop contractions. He says I must tahan till 37 weeks at least, so hubby dun allow me to go out, not to mention whole day tour.
sad.gif

Like being jailed now... Ha! Ha! But once in a while I will sneak out wz my kids cos I pity them. School holidays must stay at home wz me, so boring. So, sometimes if I can, will sneak them out to Tampines Ikea playground or Tampines mall to see toys. Then I sit somewhere and wait for them. Haiz.

Hi Lengleng,

yes, cost will be per adult/child. We will need to check with the bus operator how exactly they charge before we are able to advise the final cost.

Hi all, if any1 is interested to join us, please indicate your interest by tomorrow, 5Dec 12pm. We will need to book the bus. Thank you.

flyinly

recd the files. Thanks.. now muz make time to read them.. last week of Dec sounds gd for the Bugis fengshui trip. YIPPEE! I got my house plan review liao.. juz need to go n buy.

Shirley/ Jes
Trip confirmed ahh..

Meeting: Blk 772 carpark @9am. Dun be late hor.

Itinerary:
9:00am- Meet up and say Hi
10am-11:00am- Hay's Dairy
11:30-12:30: Fire Fly Health Farm
12:30-1:45: Lunch at kopitiam
2:00-3:30: Yakult factory
4:00-5:00pm: Sunshine Bakery

Charges: $10per head for transport. Toddler/ baby on lap FOC.

Hay's daily got $3 charge per head with with souvenir and goat's milk

Terrormum

sry to hear about your boy.. Hope he is feeling better
bring him to join us on 21Dec?

Got something to consult u on BP leh.

Cheers

Hi hi all!!!
Bedok Reservoir Mummies!!!
Wanna purchase from http://www.healthytimes.sg

Healthy Times S'pore today told me website show $6.90
Orders above $80 got free delivery, above $100 got 10% disc & if above $200 got 15% disc!!!

If we purchase $200, then 1 box $5.87 only...
Or $100, then 1 box @$6.21

Anyone want to organise?
Many thanks in advance.

friendlymtb,
can i ask how many r u intendin to buy? got another mommy who stay near our eastate askin if want to combine "power" ... kkeke

all mommies,
any other mommies want to join??

xiaochuan,
it cereals. brown rice, oatmeal, barley n mixed grain. =)
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1961942.html?1229053179

mag,
a tampines mommy, live quite near to my estate, will b orderin for the website direct. so i gettin one box of each flavour to try out. if my gal like it, then most probably b sharin with her to hit the 15% discount. =p ur bb try n like it? how many pkts u wants? mayb i ask if she want to reserve some for u also? then we can finish this batch faster?? kekek

wow, so many boxes liao! i go n ask if she want to join or amend order. if pick up at tampines ok?

Hi poky, so sorry i can't combine wif u cos my fren just sent me a large order & total i already have $500 worth of stuffs. Pai say.

Hi all,
just for your info,
Muar Otah is sold at RM$61 for 11 boxes at JB...

I'll give a detailed location description is anyone wants to go there & purchase.
happy.gif

Hi hi all,
I wrote to Healthy Times & got this email;

===================================================

Hi Leng Leng,

thank you very much for your enquiry.

For orders above $80, we deliver free of charge. For orders less than $80, there is a nominal $5 delivery fee. We did include this on our website but not sure if you missed it. As for bulk purchases, for orders above $150, there is a 10% discount while for orders above $250, there is a 15% discount.

Once again, thank you very much. Hope to hear from you again.

With Best Regards,
Poh Chee Keong

Business Development Manager
Damon & Diorne Pte Ltd
Mobile: +65 9689 6060
Fax: +65 6853 3198

Hello Friends

Jus to share: For those keen on Tumble Tots Tampines

I would advise u avoid Sunday classes. Sat lessons are conducted by the centre manager Lyn. She is one of the most passionate teachers i hv met (from the many that my boy has had) and can handle the kids very well.

Cheers

Hi Res View mummies

Got lobang for homemade chocolate chip cookies $10 a box.
Cornflake cookies at $12 a box. (each cookie sits on 1 paper cup)

The bottles are standard red cap bottles used.

I would arrange food tasting if anyone's keen.

cheers

Hi mums,

At last I found the thread!

Xioa Chuan, my boy's skin is better now it heals.

Asking ANY ORDERS FOR CNY PINEAPPLE TARTS?
50 pcs - $18.00
100 pcs - $35.00

My sister wants to close order by 20 December. Pls PM if keen.

Cornflakes and chocolate chips cookies also still open for orders.

My BALLOONS BP is on till next year - ALL READY STOCKS.

Thanks.

Hi XiaoChuan, thanks for the warm welcome. When will u ladies b meeting again? I would like to meet up wif all of u.

My mobile is 90073277. SMS me if got gathering. Thanks

flyinly,
tot if can collated enuf orders, then can request to sent to our blks instead. tampines stil hv to make hubby go n drive me to collect. he sure complain one. bside, sat whole day out, also cant go n collect. =p

hi poky & flyinly,

I tried the fried durian at the food fair b4, not sure if it's the same though. I dun like it. When it became cold, it tasted very oily.

Paging for friendlymtb! can pm me? need to ask u on the healthy times purchase urgently. or does any mommies hv way to contact her?? TIA! =)

Poky,
There is a collection next Monday for the fried durian at Bedok Mrt station at around 6pm..are you interested ?

flyinly,
6pm, i stil at workplace. so cant make it. =(

mag,
thx 4 the info! =)

xiaochuan,
wil join if my gal not nappin at that time. =p

Hi all

i have got the sample chocolate cookies and cornflake cookies for same.

The pricing:
chocolate cookies- 100pc- $10 per bottle
almond cookies- 100pc- $10 per bottle
cornflake cookies- 95pc- $12 per bottle

Hope to have your support... not nice also muz give me feedback, ok : P

Aiyoh, I finally found this thread also... lost it for some time. The one I bookmarked was removed... haiz....

Hi to all the 'old' and 'new' mummies!

Did u gals meet on 21-Dec? How is the gathering? Fun? Too bad I missed it.

Btw, wildkitty mentioned there is a flea market on 27-Dec behind Bedok reservoir View... u all aware?

Yo Purplenails,

welcome back to the thread!

Yes, only 4 of us made it to the gathering.... a session to catch up lor

Hw have u been?

Yes.. flea mkt on 27th Dec. I will be there too .. with all the barang barang to sell...

Hi flyinly

i think it should be near the RC.
The event starts at 4pm. I should be there earlier to get ready.

Let me confirm with wildkitty : p

Hi all

I may be starting a BP on special edition of Baby Einstein DVDs... with flashcard functionality and 9 languages... price would be below $100... going to review the product tonite. Will keep all posted : p

Back