Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

poky,
yah loh. bb v impatient. i v panic everytimes bb cry. still dun know what bb want
sad.gif

your MIL got prepared food for u ah, at least she quite nice to u loh.

MIL teach hubby how to bathe bb today. n back early
happy.gif

she said this to my hubby "in fact, during confinement no need to eat ginger, sesame n oth confinement muz eat food. normal daily eating food can liao. hmmm......

jolin,
actually the food she cook also normal as wat she cook usually, xcept add alot of ginger... everythin jux add ginger can liao... hahaha but at least i dun hv to cook lor, n i can save quite a bit instead of orderin confinement food from caterin.... keke but after meal, i b v busi. cos all the containers i hv to wash immediately so that she could bring back n use it for the nxt day. =p

dun worry, when time get longer, u b used to ur boy needs. actually til now, i stil cant 100% sure wat my gal needs. but can guess one de.. but if bb v impatient, more difficult to latch properly... =( u got try b4 feed with fm abit first, at least not tat hungry liao. then latch him.. at least he wont the hunger pang. then mayb he can latch on more properly to drink til he full???

aiyo... ur mil really v "modern thinkin" hor... buy shares, no need confinement food.... how old is she???

Hi all,

I juz saw this thread. Saw so many familiar names here... from the Muar Otah BP.. Hee! Hee! I'm staying at The Clearwater, Bedok Reservoir View.... Now I know why Amy says many SMH mummies staying at Bedok Reservoir View. :p

I'm mother of 3 boys (8 yrs, 8 yrs, 6 yrs). Now 7 mths plus pregnant wz my first baby girl. Also a SAHM. Nice to know all of u!

Purplenails,

Welcome to the club.

3 Boys ahh!! how to handle?? one is already draining my energy liao

Gd to see u here.

Jes

Let's do a pot luck at one of the void decks near the playground. we can each prepare some finger food.

anyone else???

Shall we do it in the evening, let say.... 6pm?

Yes, pot luck will be good.

Hi purplenails, welcome to the club and welcome to my 4 kids' gang.
happy.gif
Are you interested to join us for the Xmas party on 21Dec?

Any1 else interested to join us for the party?
Come on.... will be a good chance for the kids to play 2gether and for the mummies to "gossip gossip".
happy.gif

Hi all,

21Dec I already have a Christmas party, so cant join you gals. But do enjoy yourselves!

Btw, Yuki is asking who can volunteer their house/fridge for the 20 plus Otah order, dunno why she prefers to deliver to someone's house. My fridge is now packed wz all the Eclairs and cream puffs from Rebecca's BP, hence no space for so many packs of otah. Already replied Yuki to arrange for weekday evenings delivery to coffee shop. Dunno when she will reply us. Meanwhile, if any of u can 'offer' ur fridge, do let her know or post in the otah thread.

Thanks!

Hi xiaochuan,

I can bring fishball, chicken nugget, paper plate and fork. I'm not good at fried mee hoon leh.

Any1 wanna join us?

Hi XiaoChuan,

Yah, I think must put in the freezer. Let's wait for Yuki to reply. Saw her thread, think she is having some problems wz the otah now. Oops! I paid liao.

welcome new mummi, woh, another 4 kids mom. i've 1 only cannot tahan liao heee..

cool, for the pot luck gathering. wish so much to join but bb sure not allowed
sad.gif

recently, bb wake up v often. every 1 or 2 hr + to feed. Exhausted.

poky,
bb latch 10 mins then fall to sleep for another 10 mins then wake up again continue latch. on n off for sometimes 1 hr+ leh. i will cont feed him with fm until bb dry me up.
kao_dizzy.gif
me start to drink more water. hope to increase production
sad.gif

Jolin
More oily fish... eat the skin... eat more papaya... U CAN MAKE IT!

All will be fine after first month.

Purplenails,
I juz read yuki's post.I sent her my contact liao. See if she replies.

Hi purplenails,
Welcome to our group.

Think got to miss the gathering again.
Will be back only on 23 Dec.
Enjoy yourselves

purplenails,
hi, welcome to the "club". 3 boys, must hv drain ur energy v fast!! but now with a gal liao, she b more kuai kuai, n best of all, u can doll her up!! kekeke

jes, xiaochuan,
haha... for kids playin otgether, think my gal stil at the stage of watchin kids playin together... hahhaha but gossip, i of cos willin to participate!! but hor, cant confirm yet... i try to confirm asap. =)

jolin,
when baby latched, cannot let him b too comfortable... the nurse teach me to "purposely" to make bb "wakey" to finish milk. eg, dun cover him up if at aircon room, stroke the jaws if "no movement" for sometime, juz do somethin gently to ur boy to prevent him from fallin into deep slp. cos when bb feel too snuggly n warm, wil go to slp b4 drinkin to full, end up, u hv to latch him long or lot of time.

drink v v plenty of water, eat fish to boost supply!!! =) jia you!

xiaochuan,
i eat lot of fish n papaya soup liao but seems no use. try to drink more water n manage to pump 60ml for 20 mins only. woh... a great improvement loh heeee..

poky,
i day time no allowed to on aircon. cos MIL said cannot let bb too suan else bb will use to ve aircon always. tried to disturb bb during feed time but failed
sad.gif
he continue to Zzzzzzz. juz like his daddy.

Jolin,
I'm not sure if u wrapping him up, like he's in hospital. The nurse did ask me to "distub" him by re-wrap him and contiue to feed him. Hope this works.

Great improvement. Mayb tomorrow u will tell us u can pump 60ml in 10mins.
Keep going...

Hi mummies,

I will be delivering in Jan next year. Anyone tried the littledreamers confinement body wash/shampoo before? http://www.littledreamers.com.sg/catalog.html

I saw someone posted to sell her leftovers but I prefer to buy new ones. Juz wondering if it's good. Or is it better to get those from medical halls.... but those only for washing, no soap and shampoo. Cos my first 2 pregnancies my MIL prepared all these for me. Now she passed away liao, so I have to prepare for myself. Haiz...

Any advise?

Jolin,

I remembered having a hard time breastfeeding my boys too. It was a nightmare when I had my twins. Sometimes both wanted milk at the same time, sometimes one after another... whole nite dun need to sleep kind. Then when I had my 3rd one, I fed him for 2 mths plus, gotta stop after going back to work. My milk supply was also very limited, cos I was too lazy to wake up for night feeds. :p

Hope this time round I can do full breastfeeding too! Not confident also.

hi smalldreams, welcome to the club....

which blk of upper changi rd are you? My mum stays there too.
happy.gif

Would you be keen to join us for the Xmas party on 21Dec at Bedok Reservoir View?

Hi folks,

I got a fren wanting to make some chocolate and cornflake cookies to sell.
Anyone keen? I can arrange sampling on 21Dec ...

Cheers

Jolin,
got try to "wave" his arms? Does ur boy hv juandice? Juandice babies tend to slp more.. my gal also. everytime latch her hv to do "active" shakin/playin with her jaws/hand/legs to make her stay wakey.. but after her juandice clear alot, at least i dun hv to do so much... keke

water v useful in bringin supply hor? tat time i drink more than 2.4L of the longan n red dates water daily.... luckily, i always like to drink alot of fluid, so ok for me... hahaha

jiayou, soon, u will hv surplus supply for ur boy boy... =)

purplenails,
i only use the powder for the hair.. one wk later, i use back normal ones to wash liao.. then use the water from boilin ginger n wine to wipe body only. it v simple to make, mayb u want to consider?? =)

hi mummies,
Need your opinion...I’m thinking of getting Baby Einstein DVD for my 4-months old baby…..not sure whether it is good to explore her to TV/Monitor…..hmmm....

Hi flyinly,

Personally feels tat she is too young for that..
U may wanna expose her to music or peom recital cd? The best is u yourself recite to her lor.

Juz my 0.5 cents worth.

btw.. flying star chart is out liao.

Hi XiaoChuan,
Yes, you have the same thought as my hubby's sister. I guess I will just expose her to music.

Will you be interested to read 2009 Divine Wealth from Master Tan Khoon Yong
1945126.jpg

Hi flyinly,

Yes, pls. u have the book? May i read that?
Btw, i still have not got time to go Bugis to get my fengshui resource for the next yr...hahaha

Cheers

flyinly

forgot to mention.. for your gals's age, u might wanna explore right brain training.
Flashing picture cards is a great way.

Cheers

xiaochuan, I'm on leave the whole of next week.
Last week of Dec is ok for me. Maybe we can go on new year eve? But how do I know what to buy? Hmm.... I should meet up with u and flyinly b4 buying, then u gals can advise what to buy.
happy.gif

Yo Jes!

New Yr Eve sounds great.. let's confirm nearer date.

Reservoir View mummies,

Would like to organise a trip to Yakult factory and other places (maybe to farm mart)

Anyone keen? I take the liberty to pick 29th Dec becos Yakult factory only open on weekday to public. Pls let me know your interest cos i need to arrange.
Toddlers in arm travel free on bus.

We need about 10 pax to share a bus... to make it cost effective.

Add your name to the list below:
1. Xiaochuan - 2A, 1C
2. Jes???
3. Wildkitty???

Hi,

This thread will be moved to Temp Holding Place soon.
Thank You.

all are welcome

1. Dec 21 - Xmas Get Together Pot Luck
a. Jes
b. xiaochuan

2. Educational tour- Farm Mart/ Yakult Factory
(see above). *** this one, we need to share cost of transport only.

Wow! Sounds fun to go to the Yakult factory. But dun think I can walk so much. Too bad... my 3 boys will like... haiz... this group sounds interesting. After I deliver my baby girl I must make time to join u gals.

This thread is moving to Temp holding place soon, shall we create another thread for us to chat?

:p

Hi Xiaochuan,

I'm interested to join u gals for the yakult factory tour.

I will have 2A and 3 kids (10, 7 and 3 yrs).

thks for organising.

you are into fengshui? i used to read those books but dont quite understand them most of the time.

Hi mums,

Thread moving to temp holding place. Afrid want find lei.

Educational tour sounds great but its to young for my boy
sad.gif

Anyway Poky & Xiaochuan,
my boy is ok errr.. get another story after that Sunday. Last Mon, he admitted to East Shore hospital for a night. Got scalded by hot tea and now it is healing.

Long story to shr, just as reminder DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THESE KIDS ESPECIALLY IN TODDLER YEARS.

Anyway, any order for the pineapple tarts, chocolate chips and cornflake honey? My sister needs to collate orders. How is the cookies? Feedback pls?

xiaochuan,

I think we may need a bigger bus for the yakult fty tour, probably those tour bus. Besides the famr Mart and yakult fty, maybe can add in some other farm like frog farm, fish farm etc...?? We can have it like 9-6pm.

Mine will be 3A5C as my cousin, niece and nephew are joining us. Can I will open this to another group of mummies and see if they wanna join us or not? The more the merrier....

hi purplenails.

you can still join us.... good for u to walk more now.
happy.gif
Anyway, you can just sit ard and watch the 3 boys, need not walk round the farm/fty with them. Consider lah....
happy.gif

Sorry, I have another friend interested to join us for the Yakult tour, so another 1A2C, total from my side is 4A7C.

Xiaochuan, we will have to find those tour bus, small bus cannot accommodate all of us. Where will the bus pick us up?

Educational tour- Farm Mart/ Yakult Factory
1.) xiaochuan - 2A1C
2.) Shirley Tan - 2A3C
3.) jes - 4A7C

Total of 19 paxs now.

Xiaochuan,
Thanks for the advise.
I'm also on leave the last week of Dec...so we can arrange to go Bugis together

Hi mummies,

anyone interested to join me for this 1 day trip? I have currently 15 paxs including children. Will need another 10 paxs and we can have the whole coach to ourselves. Pick up point will be somewhere at Bedok. Got to depart at 630am and will return at 10plus at nite. Will be on 27Dec.

1 Day Tour
Sin/Pengarang/Sin with Seafood lunch / Dinner.
Itinerary include visit to 100 acres of tropical Fruit Farm at Pengarang.
Visit to the goats barn, the petting zoo ~ Ostrick, Rabbit, Snake etc.
Visit the Herbal & Vegetable Garden.
Include Seafood lunch with Baby lobsters.
Proceed to Desaru, Kota Tinggi for dinner.
Fireflies excursion by boat.
Homebound journey back to Singapore.

Back