Mummies staying at Eunos / Bedok Reservoir / Geylang

jolin,
if all within 12hours,
not need to freeze,
chill will do.

Best is to keep trying to latch BB on to stimulate milk,
if BB can latch, then you can save the trouble to wash & sterlise.
happy.gif

Yo Poky

What is the contingency plan if it rains later? Do keep me posted : )

Hi Terrormum
Hope your boy gets better.

Hi all mummies,
contingency plan ah........ hmmm...... can change to the void deck at blk772? cos my huse a total mess, all stuffs all ard the livin room flr. i stil in the midst of clearin the mess.. so cant invite u all to my place. =(

c u all at playground or void deck later at 6pm. =)

jolin,

bm can store in chiller for 2days, freezer with normal food for 2mths. totally bm freezer is 1 or 3yrs... cant remember...

if for different timin intervals of bm, best to store the 2nd bm separate in the chiller. wait for it to bcome abt the same temp as the previous bm, then mix together... that wat the lactation nurses told me when i called them up... but initialy, i also like u, juz pour straight to the previous bm without waitin... =p

but i dun let my gal drink bm that is in chiller for more than a day. =p

btw, i hv bn avent nipple cream. if u want, can let go at 30% discount. let me know if u interested, can pass to u at ur place since u at confinement, not convenient to come out. =)

TLL,
thx. bb start to njoy latch on me today.

poky,
my milk is pte ltd. manage to pump less than 10ml each time. sigh. not advisable to use cream now as bb sensitive
sad.gif
... thx.

haha... u must be kidding leh.
the weather there now super cold. need to bring lots of clothing there.
taking UA, only allow one bag. additional bag need to pay leh.
Sigh...

Hi, mums i assume last sunday testing was cancelled? Rained heavily.

Anyway, last call for my Clothes BP and Bubbie holder BP.

Xiaochuan, which thread?

tan leng leng,
out of my budget le... cos i got one at home. now gettin a spare to put at my inlaw place for emergency.. hubby dun wana spend 80 for a new new.. =( so lookin for a preloved... hopin to get within 35 lor. =p

xiaochuan,
i rather interested in the flexible chart. got actual sample at home? =p

terrormum,
testin stil carried on at void deck on sun. =) btw, do u want to take back the containers?

TLL,
i wanted to buy bn one.. but hubby scolded me instead.. cos he says no need to buy to put at my inlaw place. but after the recent scare when my gal start her fever at my inlaw place, i wanted to get one to place there also. but hubby thinks they wont use it either. so will b wasted if we get such a ex one n put there for cobwebs.... sigh....

but since u mention of the accuracy,, mayb tonight i "persuade" my hubby on this pt?? kekeke

poky,
what i do was to put th thermoeter in the bag. It follows where my boy is.
That's why my hb always ask why our bag so big.
Hehe..

ivy,
haha, i used to hv a v big diaper bag. now we shrink to a back pack instead. hubby now want to b as small/light as possible. but the stuffs i prepare daily for my inlaw is another bag. =)

but think thermometer put in bag not too gd ba... cos the bag will often b carried ard, knock here n there. i scare the thermometer wil lose it accuracy after so many concussion.. lol...

Hi Poky,

Thanks for interest. Flexitable is too small for your gal liao.
My gd recommendation is Learn Math n Science thru Story...$236 (20 books+4 parent guide+4 cds) .. if u average out hor .. is less than $10 per book. Tis one can let gal listen while she is taking milk before bed time. The music in the background is alpha music.

Hi Terrormum and all,

Check this out. Next year, supplier increase price by 15-20%.. cos the shipping cost hike.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/1917638.html?1227748517

xiao chuan,
the flexitable is pocket size type? i tot the poster type. =p

hubby garantee wont agree to spend $236 now on my gal learnin aids. last time want to spend $60 on dvds for babies, alrdy kena sht down. =(

nvm, will wait for my gal to grow up some more. =)

i super tired. bb wants my milk every 2 hrs n crocodile bite on n off for 1 hr+
sad.gif
then give fm every 4 hrs. my MIL here these few days juz to shower bb n sit living room watching reading till dinner time back home. my maid busy serve her n no one serve me
sad.gif

newborn bb need to bath everyday once meh?

Jolin,

Poor you, must be very stressful. Isn't the maid there to help you?

Why don't you ask your MIL to babysit while you take a nap in the afternoon?

Yes, even newborn needs to bathe daily.

TLL,
if the thermometer v worth to buy. sg selling exp? i wld like to get one too if cheapest compare to buy here.

zainad,

my hubby home these few days too. even he not dare to instruct his mom liao. u think i dare meh :p
his mom busy watching teletex buying n selling share. big biz loh.

jolin,
must take care of urself.
Why not ask ur mil to teach ur maid how to bathe the bb.
Than she dun need to come liao lor if her business so big.
Hehe..

jolin,
*sayang*

ur bb crocodile bite, is it not latch properly that y he get impatient?? or is it that not really want to latch, but juz want closeness? my gal tat time also latch often. but later i realise she quiet down juz as well by huggin her.
but u will need to know how to differentiate between the cries for affection or hungry..... keekke

yep.. bb need to bath daily. that time my confinement, my mil everyday wil bring prepared food to my place, she rest while i eat my lunch. then when she bath my gal, i will b bside preparn this n tat... cos i not suppose to touch water, so cant bath my gal myself. then after finishin, she will go back home. i find funny lor... i alrdy touch water when i hv to do dish washin, husework liao... wat does it matter to add one more - baby bathin??? but like xiaochuan, since my confinement was done properly, my health also go downhill..... =(

for ur mil, mayb ask ur hubby to tell ur mil that the maid has learn how to bath ur son liao. so no need to "troble" her liao??

XiaoChuan,
i know the otah organiser, mayb can try asking her if she can deliver to my place for collection for us??

Xiaochuan, juz realise that the order hit moq for delivery le. so no need to ask organiser if can lower liao. =p

Hi xiaochuan and wildkitty,

saw that you ladies had ordered 5 boxes each of the otah. 20 boxes will have foc delivery to our place, right? I 1 2 order 8 boxes too but has not place my order yet. With this, there will be 18 boxes, another 2 more to get FOC delivery.

Poky, do you plan to get some as well? If yes, then can deliver to 1 of our hse and we can meet up.

Dear Reservoir View mummies,

with Xmas approaching soon, shall we organise a Xmas party for the kids to play and the mummmies to "gossip"? I have another group of mummies whom we have known each other for the past 5 yrs and we have such Xmas party every year. Was great fun!

Hi jolin,

you are staying at Blk 760 that side, right? They have a collection there too which I think will be more convenient for you, isn't it? Anyway, I think the BP has kind of stop cos she stated as out of stock.

Hi xiaochuan and wildkitty, I will increase my order to 10 boxes so as to make up to 20 boxes and then get the otah organiser to deliver it to my hse, ok for you gals?

hi wildkitty,

I had added my orders to the collection point at Blk 760 Bedok Reservoir View. If I can't make it to the delivery timing, then got to trouble you to lug the 10 boxes back for me. Kam sia in advance.

Back