IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Congrats @mesara !!! Super happy for u...waiting for u to share this good news to us. Happy or not? Dreams came true! Now waiting patiently for Thursday. My turn to stress
@meganl am cautiously happy.....yet to celebrate haha. Of course dreams come true but must hold tight for 9 months and become reality....and not end in dream state. All the best for Thursday. ..sprinkling tonnes of baby dust on you....will be happy weeks ahead

Yup agree with you, the worry continue for the next nine month I think. Me paranoid about my last bfp and loss too. VerY! Lets hope for the best for all of us here.
@Hurrybaby...let's hope and pray for the best....we have experienced the pain thus very cautiously putting steps ahead...prayer is the only hope...seek god's blessings and guidance now

@shiro_ger ya but ah this time my recovery as compared to 1st fresh a bit different leh. Like takes longer, more bloated, tummy churning like wan to LS, and worst of all, af symptoms! Cramping and backache!! I know it's normal to have cramping but it's like....machiam af coming! And it happened to my 1st fresh as well. So feels like it's doomed from the start! But THH assured that it's not af la seeing how paranoid I am! Haha.....yeah hope this will be the cycle for us!! Huat huat heng heng ya!!

Btw u went back to work rite away? Or working on 1/2 day basis then certain days stay home to rest ?
@milogal thanks and nice to be hearing from you with good news on blast transfer...all the best...good news on the way. Hey I felt the same ar...like af coming 3 days after et....cramps and pain all over. I kept worried this whole tww. Even now sometimes the cramps come so intense I must lie down and keep visiting loo to check. Paranoid. All the best to u..keep cool. When bt gal?)

Jas this is what I took...

Things I took during tww are
1 kiwi each day
1 avocado on alternate days
2 immunocal a day
1 cup ensure milk daily
Chicken essence daily
4 brazil nuts a day
3 durians a day
3 walnuts a day
4 almonds a day
Pumpkin n sunflower seeds
Folic acid
3 egg whites a day
Thanks thanks mesara..:)

Cud be implantation stains??? Just hold tight...do u intend to poas gal?? U transferred blast so shud be able to detect much sooner..:D

Dun think it is implantation stain as the spot was on dried gel and of abt 1mm in size. My previous implantation spotting was "bigger". I dun have the courage to poas. Prefer to stay in my dream before the verdict. Anyway i am not too optimistic about this cycle. Not much signs tho the tww symptoms for the last 2 bfp were different. So far only occasional slight tinge on either the left side of abdomen, not-too-sore boobs (coz it's localised at the nips), insomnia and absolute thirst.

Wow, you are maintaining a high protein diet during your tww which is very good. I am only half of yours (folic, durian, LRD and lotsa fish). Keep it up and i am sure you will be so excited to see the blink on the screen for your 6-week scan. Plus you get to see the yan dao dr more often.... so sweet.

Dun think it is implantation stain as the spot was on dried gel and of abt 1mm in size. My previous implantation spotting was "bigger". I dun have the courage to poas. Prefer to stay in my dream before the verdict. Anyway i am not too optimistic about this cycle. Not much signs tho the tww symptoms for the last 2 bfp were different. So far only occasional slight tinge on either the left side of abdomen, not-too-sore boobs (coz it's localised at the nips), insomnia and absolute thirst.

Wow, you are maintaining a high protein diet during your tww which is very good. I am only half of yours (folic, durian, LRD and lotsa fish). Keep it up and i am sure you will be so excited to see the blink on the screen for your 6-week scan. Plus you get to see the yan dao dr more often.... so sweet.
Shiro_ger, jia you!!! U shld stand a v high chance of bfp esp urs is a blastocysts trf...:)

Btw, i was laughing when u mentioned get to see the yan dao dr more often...lol :) let's hope we can get to see him more often after our bt :)

@jas249 I ever transfer early blast b4 (D4) but still no strike le. My luck no good la. Hey... must use that to add on to @mesara's happy weeks/months ahead!! She will be super over the moon thinking about that. Hee.... You started ur scan for FET liao?

@jas249 I ever transfer early blast b4 (D4) but still no strike le. My luck no good la. Hey... must use that to add on to @mesara's happy weeks/months ahead!! She will be super over the moon thinking about that. Hee.... You started ur scan for FET liao?
@shiro_ger, my scan wl be on nxt wed, 27 may but i started my day 1 progynova today...quite worried if my embies wl survived after the thaw or not...fingers crossed!!!

My last and now bfp also v different symptoms. I was v sure af gonna come since day 3 past et. Cramps that bad with twinges all over esp on both ovaries alternating. Drove me crazy. So be positive. U transferred blast le. Me only day 2. When hcg low I was regretting shud I have done blast but what's meant to stay will stay despite all odds. So ya. Leave it to god.

I compiled my list from the mane sisters who bfp ed in this forum and that gave me my success last time so just follow again lor. But last time after tww I didn't really maintain but this time gonna keep this till first trimester.

Hahah ya lor u eagerly looking forward to see more of our handsome doctor. What was yr progesterone past bt gal. My cramps still on and off. Last whole nite cramp can't even sleep properly. Then morning ok liao. Don't know if any type food is causing this also. Today last day of hl liao. I used about 7 days in total. Adhoc here and there. Will ask for more hl if required as I don't wanna exert myself for any reason as this pregnancy is far too precious for me. Praying hard for all sisters here as well. Jia you ladies.

My last and now bfp also v different symptoms. I was v sure af gonna come since day 3 past et. Cramps that bad with twinges all over esp on both ovaries alternating. Drove me crazy. So be positive. U transferred blast le. Me only day 2. When hcg low I was regretting shud I have done blast but what's meant to stay will stay despite all odds. So ya. Leave it to god.

I compiled my list from the mane sisters who bfp ed in this forum and that gave me my success last time so just follow again lor. But last time after tww I didn't really maintain but this time gonna keep this till first trimester.

Hahah ya lor u eagerly looking forward to see more of our handsome doctor. What was yr progesterone past bt gal. My cramps still on and off. Last whole nite cramp can't even sleep properly. Then morning ok liao. Don't know if any type food is causing this also. Today last day of hl liao. I used about 7 days in total. Adhoc here and there. Will ask for more hl if required as I don't wanna exert myself for any reason as this pregnancy is far too precious for me. Praying hard for all sisters here as well. Jia you ladies.

@shiro_ger @milogal88 yes I will jia you. This time round my Af haven't report. Still have one more day to go. Really hoping for the best as after all its my last try. All the best to u ladies in TWW. Keep your feet warm as i watched a video on you tube on how pple shared their ivf success story, they said keep your feet real warm!

Went back to work on Monday n pple start asking me how? I just tell them bt on Thursday. Abit stress as I feel like i am collecting my report book soon.

@mesara how are u feeling? Still in happy mood? When is ur next appt with Dr tan? Do u continue to see dr tan or switch gynae?

@shiro_ger @milogal88 yes I will jia you. This time round my Af haven't report. Still have one more day to go. Really hoping for the best as after all its my last try. All the best to u ladies in TWW. Keep your feet warm as i watched a video on you tube on how pple shared their ivf success story, they said keep your feet real warm!

Went back to work on Monday n pple start asking me how? I just tell them bt on Thursday. Abit stress as I feel like i am collecting my report book soon.

@mesara how are u feeling? Still in happy mood? When is ur next appt with Dr tan? Do u continue to see dr tan or switch gynae?
@meganl, jia you!!! Jia you!!!

@meganl as long as no sign of witch everything is good. Don't worry this will be a bfp for you. Jia you ok. Ya wear socks at home to keep feet warm.

Am cautiously happy about things now. I will be doing another bt tomorrow as well. I am still on utrogestan and progynova from kk. Monday after bt positive I went to see my gynea at Raffles who did lap for me. She gave me crinone and more progynova for more support. I will be seeing dr Loh at tmc for intralipids this Sat. I intend to do 4 intralipids in first trimester as I read it significantly reduces miscarriages in first trimester. Only tomorrow after bt kk will give me the support meds and appt for Dr tan. I have not thought so far abt which hospital or gynea yet. For the first trimester I will see Dr tan dr Loh and Dr thong at raffles. After that decide. Today is start of week 5....everyday paranoid anf phobia praying history should not repeat itself. You take care and all the best ya.

My ER is scheduled on this Fri. Nervous. Someone mention dr tan is on leave on next mon right? Will my ET on mon? Oh no!

Based on what the nurse told me 2 weeks back, Dr THH will be on leave on Tues, 26 May. BUt if you are worried that he might be away, why not check with the nurse after your ER on Fri? All the best for ER!

@meganl as long as no sign of witch everything is good. Don't worry this will be a bfp for you. Jia you ok. Ya wear socks at home to keep feet warm.

Am cautiously happy about things now. I will be doing another bt tomorrow as well. I am still on utrogestan and progynova from kk. Monday after bt positive I went to see my gynea at Raffles who did lap for me. She gave me crinone and more progynova for more support. I will be seeing dr Loh at tmc for intralipids this Sat. I intend to do 4 intralipids in first trimester as I read it significantly reduces miscarriages in first trimester. Only tomorrow after bt kk will give me the support meds and appt for Dr tan. I have not thought so far abt which hospital or gynea yet. For the first trimester I will see Dr tan dr Loh and Dr thong at raffles. After that decide. Today is start of week 5....everyday paranoid anf phobia praying history should not repeat itself. You take care and all the best ya.
Hi mesara, juz wanna ask..how does intralipids help us? Thanks thanks!!!

Gd luck to ur bt tmr!!! Hope to hear a double or even triple hcg level fm u..jia you!!!

Hi mesara, juz wanna ask..how does intralipids help us? Thanks thanks!!!

Gd luck to ur bt tmr!!! Hope to hear a double or even triple hcg level fm u..jia you!!!
I am not sure...i read it prevents miscarriages and lower immune system so that body does not reject embryo. Many successful cases but doctors here don't believe in it. U Google and see gal.

Thanks ladies...i was done at 10am n left. Do u know why kk support is only duphaston whereas other hospitals give progynova utregestone and crinone.

@mesara ! remembered asking the nurses during my 1st fresh, back then , i was only on the progesterone-in-oil jab every 2-3 days instead of the inserts. I went to a normal GP to test the progesterone level coz KKH does not do that test during tww. the level was very low and i was abit panicky. I din go down immediately to ask for support coz BT was days away. During my BT, the nurse who has helping me told me that the inserts were good enuff for very early pregnancy. Our body will generate progesterone on its own when we are pregnant. Unless we are spotting, they will usually not prescribe more than what is needed.

In fact, i thought progynova is meant to help with lining? Our body will also pick that up automatically and do the necessary when we bfp. Initially i though how come you were prescribed progynova. I only took it for my medicated FET.

@milogal88 Mine is on 27 May. Now abit worried coz got spotting since last night. Other than that, i have very bad insomnia. thirst and backache since Sun. Counting down to 27 May for the verdict liao.

I got the call liao....babydust to all:) once again...:)

@shiro_ger ohhh like tat ar. But both dr Loh and Dr thong are very into progesterone and E2 levels as they believe all hormones must be in balance for healthy pregnancy. Am taking progynova crinone and ugesterone now till scan... i didn't collect kk medicine which is only duphaston.

@meganl hope to hear your good news soon:)

I have not gone back to Kk. Now shopping at taka. Think i go back before 5pm to take medication n then ask them abt hcg level

Congrats @mesara n @meganl..:) ur gd news reali motivate us alot!!! Hope to hv more n more gd news fm here..:)

@shiro_ger, ur spotting shld b implantation bleeding..insomina n backache r oso a gd sign for bfp!!! Ur symptoms sounds v positive...hang on there...jia you!!! Jia you!!! Urs wl b the 3rd happy news for us...:)

@milogal88 @jas249 It's past the implantation period liao le. Insomnia and backache might be the side-effects of crinone coz i never had these symptoms when i took cyclogest, utrogestan or duphaston. Well... since embark on this journey liao must hope for the best and prepare for the worse, Anyway, my dh said dun hve then try again lor. So not that highly-stressed yet. Just hope for 27th to come quickly. At least if dun have, can go drink my coke. Super itching for it..... LOL

I just went kk n my hcg level is 1860. My next appt will be on 5 jun. still cannot believe it.

@shiro_ger yes just hope for the best n prepare for the worst. Meanwhile, do the things u like. I was watching you tube at home most of the time. Watched 爸爸在哪儿... Finished the 12 episode! V funny.

@mesara @twinkletot @jas249 thanks ladies.

Hoping more girls will get Bfp

So pergoveris is good! Haha

I just went kk n my hcg level is 1860. My next appt will be on 5 jun. still cannot believe it.

@shiro_ger yes just hope for the best n prepare for the worst. Meanwhile, do the things u like. I was watching you tube at home most of the time. Watched 爸爸在哪儿... Finished the 12 episode! V funny.

@mesara @twinkletot @jas249 thanks ladies.

Hoping more girls will get Bfp

So pergoveris is good! Haha

Hi megani congrats. You hcg level quite high. Mine is 1000+ day 17. Btw i dreamt of you getring bfp on tuesday night. Oh my dream really come true!!!!!!!!
Did my scan today and saw heartbeat. Singleton.

Back