IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Milogal been v silent...hope she is doing great too with her stim..

I am going bt on Monday as Tuesday I have meeting whole day....hope I can sprinkle tonnes of baby dusts on sisters following me on the bt list :)

Hey hurry baby sorry I missed your post ...don't know how also. How was yr bt. Am 11dpt2dt. Kk pass mark 250. Waiting for yr baby dust gal

Thx mesara.
Beta is 1000+. I'll keep my finger cross till scan. It's another torturing 2ww.
Now no symptoms, only sore boobs which sometimes make me ponder bout this pregnancy.
S

Hey gals,, i am back from my ET. Officially in tww now.
My bladder was like almost bursting this morning and can't stay still to do ET. THH allowed me to clear quarter of my bladder while he go and do 1 retrieval. He came back in 5mins as promised, but my bladder is super full again. He said i am 1 of the rare obedient patient who really drink till full bladder. LOL After the procedure, the embryologist updated that i have 12 usable fertilised embryos (7 freeze at D2 liao, 5 culture to blast). Of the 5, 1 arrested, 2 already full blast and 2 under observation coz still young blast. They will update again on BT day if that 2 survived and have been frozen. Had to make a tough decision of transfering 1 or 2 today. We went with our guts feel (as well as THH's). LOL

@mesara @meganl I am not as cool as you think le. I still worry about the things that @mesara described. And because i know i can be a kanchiong spider, i forbid hb to ask about me and the symptoms during these 2 weeks. Even went back to work after ET. Decided to stay zen and be stressed only on BT day. LOL

@mesara you POAS liao?

@Hurrybaby 1000+ is very high le. Congrats!

My bladder was like almost bursting this morning and can't stay still to do ET. THH allowed me to clear quarter of my bladder while he go and do 1 retrieval. He came back in 5mins as promised, but my bladder is super full again. He said i am 1 of the rare obedient patient who really drink till full bladder. LOL After the procedure, the embryologist updated that i have 12 usable fertilised embryos (7 freeze at D2 liao, 5 culture to blast). Of the 5, 1 arrested, 2 already full blast and 2 under observation coz still young blast. They will update again on BT day if that 2 survived and have been frozen. Had to make a tough decision of transfering 1 or 2 today. We went with our guts feel (as well as THH's). LOL

@mesara @meganl I am not as cool as you think le. I still worry about the things that @mesara described. And because i know i can be a kanchiong spider, i forbid hb to ask about me and the symptoms during these 2 weeks. Even went back to work after ET. Decided to stay zen and be stressed only on BT day. LOL

@mesara you POAS liao?

Wow yes it's hard for me too to have full bladder. But I tried to limit myself. Did you rested after et or straight away go to the toilet.? Your embryos are very good, may I know how old are you. Must be young. I have no frozen.

@mesara you POAS liao?

Congrat shiro_ger!!! So u trf 1 or 2? Hope to receive gd news fm u in 2 weeks time :)

Wow yes it's hard for me too to have full bladder. But I tried to limit myself. Did you rested after et or straight away go to the toilet.? Your embryos are very good, may I know how old are you. Must be young. I have no frozen.

I dashed to the toilet immediately. Cannot hold especially when the understudying Dr had to press on my abdomen in order for THH to see the uterus clearly. I am not young liao. 35 this year. I have PCOS, that's why able to produce eggs. This is my last fresh liao le and i hve been through 3 FETs too. Having quantity doesn't really mean quality. When's ur 6 week scan?

Congrat shiro_ger!!! So u trf 1 or 2? Hope to receive gd news fm u in 2 weeks time :)

I transferred 2 to increase the chance coz this is my last fresh (with subsidy). THH sort-of agreed with our decision coz of my last m/c through he is worried about the risk of having multiples. All of us (including THH) "agreed" to transfer 2 and deal with the rest later. LOL Funny hor. But Dr Matthew who has covering Dr THH on my 1st ET schedule recommended transfer of 1 blast. His concern also about having to deal with the risk of having multiples.

@meganl how are you? I am ok except the occasional bad cramps. Worried abt bt and numbers. Praying hard for all of us.

@shiro_ger how are you? what is your support medication ar. The crinone use how many times a day. Feel difficult to use the inserts liao.

@mesara Mine is crinone, insert twice a day. I requested to change from utrogestan to something that does not require inserts in the afternoon coz am going back to work. I think inserts is more or less like the jabs i.e. the longer we jab/insert, the harder it is to do it. You are doing BT soon, probably dun ask for a change first? Once you bfp, they might change to something oral or you can request for it? Your symptoms sound very positive to me. Waiting to catch your baby dust!

@mesara Mine is crinone, insert twice a day. I requested to change from utrogestan to something that does not require inserts in the afternoon coz am going back to work. I think inserts is more or less like the jabs i.e. the longer we jab/insert, the harder it is to do it. You are doing BT soon, probably dun ask for a change first? Once you bfp, they might change to something oral or you can request for it? Your symptoms sound very positive to me. Waiting to catch your baby dust!

So you on progynova in the morning and crinone morning and night ar. Yeah will await till bt then switch if need to. Don't wanna keep hopes high but at the same time wanna keep faith and believe in God and my babies high. Contradicting hor....just pray and pray la. I am also waiting to start the week with good news for all:)

So you on progynova in the morning and crinone morning and night ar. Yeah will await till bt then switch if need to. Don't wanna keep hopes high but at the same time wanna keep faith and believe in God and my babies high. Contradicting hor....just pray and pray la. I am also waiting to start the week with good news for all:)

No le. This time round no progynova. Only crinone morning n night. I have never used progynova for fresh, only FET le. Stay positive and go enjoy yourself for d next few days. Jia You!

Hi ladies, i am fine... I cant help but feeling it's a failed cycle again. Life has been back to normal. My body temp still v low. Anyway i realised my BT is on 21 may not 20 may. Haha. I also blur thought mesara is on monday so mine shd be wed. So didnt checkmy paper. After you tell me yours on tues then i suddenly thought maybe I shd check mine too.

Thanks ladies....waiting in queue to be pricked. Will only know result noon I think. Praying praying praying hard....God bless pls:)

@mesara !!! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR BT!!! Hope to grab your baby dustssss!!! we could have bumped into each other at KKHIVFC earlier as I was there for my ET! Btw, thanks for the shout-out last week! I'm doing fine with pergoveris alone and seems like it also yield better results for me as compared to puregon in my 1st fresh. Both THH & the embryologist were surprised. Managed to retrieve 17 last Wed with 9 fertilised. Was supposed to ET last Friday but THH suggest we go for blast and we did. So 4 already frozen. Then out of 5 blast, 1 arrested the other 2 still a bit young to be frozen today, likely to be tmr so I will check the status when I go for my BT if they made it. On top of that I still have 1 frozen from 1st fresh. So hopefully I can have 7 at the end of the day in storage for future FET thou I hope I won't need it! But I guess I was a bit chilled this time so I totally forgotten to ask for the grading nor the cells thou THH & Embryologist both mentioned that look nice. Will check on my BT day again. So now I can only pray hard and hope for the best. So yeah, officially in my TWW! And I'm also using crinone this time as support. So funny! THH was asking me for my feedback while doing ET earlier. Seriously, I think Crinone is a god-send for me! haha....it's so much more manageable, less messy & definitely won't fall off! So THH was thinking of maybe switching his patients to using crinone in future. But yes, he also mentioned its more ex than the ball ustrogen.

Hope the rest of the ladies here are doing great too! Jia You everyone!!!!

@milogal88 Welcome to 2WW. We are both in the same situation (about the same no. of fertilised eggs, made the same choice and given the same support).

Since you have used crinone before, may i find out from you whether in your past cycle, did much of the gel ended up on the pantyliner ah? For the first few days, my pantyliners were quite clean. Duno why since Sat, i always have some dried gel on the pantyliner and when i wiped after a natural call, there are still gel on the tissue. It was like 2-3hrs after i inserted the gel, duno why still like that le.

@shiro_ger , yeah! same same but different! hahaha....

No leh, I only started crinone last Friday coz they say must start using so that the embroye and lining same age? Previously I was using the ball ustrogen inserts. Hmmm...so far no gel fall out yet as of today. Did you insert deep inside? coz I will go all the way in until the part where u press and let the gel go in.

@milogal88 i never ask why, just insert as their instruction. Hee...

Last time i used duphaston or cyclogest (either oral or rectal insertion), less messy also. Actually it did not fall out, just that after 2-3 hours hor, will still see the gel on the pantyliner. I also insert all the way in then release the gel le. And i abit worried coz Sat night and Sun morning, when i pull out the applicator, got some tiny-weeny brown stain. So worried i scratched myself.

@shiro_ger, did you walk around after the insertion ? Coz the pharmacist mention to walk around after insertion for better absorption. That also made my life easier Cox I can go about doing my stuffs once I pumped in the gel. I have been having spotting since after ER so I also duno its from the aftermath of it or I also scratch myself. But I think go slow and steady and catching the correct route down south is the way to go! Hahaha

@milogal Spotting after ER and ET is quite common. It usually goes off after 1/2 days. Ya, i also walk round, but still like that. I guess so long i don't spot should be ok since THH said my progesterone level was quite good. Anyway, hope we all bfp together!!!!

@shiro_ger ya but ah this time my recovery as compared to 1st fresh a bit different leh. Like takes longer, more bloated, tummy churning like wan to LS, and worst of all, af symptoms! Cramping and backache!! I know it's normal to have cramping but it's like....machiam af coming! And it happened to my 1st fresh as well. So feels like it's doomed from the start! But THH assured that it's not af la seeing how paranoid I am! Haha.....yeah hope this will be the cycle for us!! Huat huat heng heng ya!!

Btw u went back to work rite away? Or working on 1/2 day basis then certain days stay home to rest ?

@milogal88 You very funny le.... not possible for AF to be reporting after ET la. My symptoms for each cycle seems different, that's why i no longer go symptom-spotting liao coz make me very stress. Yes, i went back to work immediately after ET just like any other day.

Congrats mesara. Im quite of positive of your symptoms. What's your beta hcg level?
My first bfp and this totally different symptoms. This one scare me coz got cramps. My beta not fantastic...just pass la...maybe late implantation..or maybe coz of day 2 transfer.....so slow....but I have to believe and have faith in my darling fighters....how abt yours...what's yr support meds ar??

Still in a cautiously positive state. ...paranoid about last bfp and loss and also now cramps are intense and with beta just pass....the worry list continues on and on....jia you gals...:)

Congrats @mesara !!! Super happy for u...waiting for u to share this good news to us. Happy or not? Dreams came true! Now waiting patiently for Thursday. My turn to stress

My first bfp and this totally different symptoms. This one scare me coz got cramps. My beta not fantastic...just pass la...maybe late implantation..or maybe coz of day 2 transfer.....so slow....but I have to believe and have faith in my darling fighters....how abt yours...what's yr support meds ar??

Me also day 2. Dun worry bout the level as you tested 1 day earlier right. Dun worry about the cramp as long as is not suffering. Me had cramp too, but no more now, only twinge now and then.
Anyway big congrats to you. I am happy for you!!!!!!
My supports med are duphaston twice a day and frolic acid.

Still in a cautiously positive state. ...paranoid about last bfp and loss and also now cramps are intense and with beta just pass....the worry list continues on and on....jia you gals...:)

Yup agree with you, the worry continue for the next nine month I think. Me paranoid about my last bfp and loss too. VerY! Lets hope for the best for all of us here.

@mesara Congrats!!!! Told you your symptoms sound very positive!! Dun worry about just crossing the passing mark. Like what @Hurrybaby said, you tested 1 day earlier. Tomorrow the hcg should double. Just be extra careful for the next 8 weeks.
By the way, crinone cost $444.14 for 36 applicators. i.e. $12 per applicator or $24 per day. I guess you have been prescribed with duphaston too?

@meganl Your turn on Thurs!!! All the Best and Jia You !!!

@milogal88 i never ask why, just insert as their instruction. Hee...

Last time i used duphaston or cyclogest (either oral or rectal insertion), less messy also. Actually it did not fall out, just that after 2-3 hours hor, will still see the gel on the pantyliner. I also insert all the way in then release the gel le. And i abit worried coz Sat night and Sun morning, when i pull out the applicator, got some tiny-weeny brown stain. So worried i scratched myself.
Cud be implantation stains??? Just hold tight...do u intend to poas gal?? U transferred blast so shud be able to detect much sooner..:D

Congrats!!!!! @mesara !! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy ahead!! Definitely a great piece of news to kick start the week!

Good luck to @meganl this Thur!! Jia You!

@twinkletot, all the best for your ER this week. Hope that u will have many good quality eggies!

@shiro_ger ya la I think too much. But it's so strong like af symptoms I can't even. Gotta take the chill-pill again & keep my mind positive hehe

Back