IVF with KKH (Tan HH)

Very fast. Especially compared to fresh. Less stress, less scans. I only scanned once. Then ET liao.
Pray my embies are well and waiting for me.
You ladies stay calm and carry on!
Let me know how many days HL given.. THH says if need more can tell him.. He'll give de..

@MichNg.. so now u at KKIVFC and they update you immediately ar?..
Can i also check with u.. Did u go book your FET date with KKIVFC?.. I duno if I should call and tell them.. Got quota one anot ar?

@MichNg.. so now u at KKIVFC and they update you immediately ar?..
Can i also check with u.. Did u go book your FET date with KKIVFC?.. I duno if I should call and tell them.. Got quota one anot ar?

They update me just before doing ET. Then they give me the frozen embryo record.

For booking FET date, dr tan should hv given kkivf a memo during your last visit with him. I'm not sure if hv quota. Last time I heard hv, cos too many ppl wanna hv horse baby so rush quickly before March.

@MichNg.. THH gave me a memo but Felicia told me to bring on my next visit.. So I'm abit confused now.. Cos my next appt for endo will be 16 Aug and my AF will report around 25 Aug and that's a week later.. Hmm.. Maybe I call IVFC now to check ba..

@MichNg.. THH gave me a memo but Felicia told me to bring on my next visit.. So I'm abit confused now.. Cos my next appt for endo will be 16 Aug and my AF will report around 25 Aug and that's a week later.. Hmm.. Maybe I call IVFC now to check ba..
Hmm, so different. Is the memo addressed to kkivf? He told me to give mine to reception.
I'm not sure how they keep record of all those doing their cycle.

Hmm, so different. Is the memo addressed to kkivf? He told me to give mine to reception.
I'm not sure how they keep record of all those doing their cycle.
Ya.. it's attn to IVFC de.. aiyor.. so confused now.. I called both IVFC telephone number and nobody picks up..
How's your ET?

Ya.. it's attn to IVFC de.. aiyor.. so confused now.. I called both IVFC telephone number and nobody picks up..
How's your ET?

Yeah, try calling. Don't worry. I also made a mistake the last time. Cos when THH told me to give reception, I immediately Thot was to give on the day I go kkivf for 1st scan. So I brought the memo home. Until 2 days later only I think that it doesn't sound right! So I quickly go back and pass to kkivf. Phew. Think too much liao.

Thx for asking. My et is ok, bit more uncomfortable now. Dunno why today feel bloated. Only could trf one embie, they call it morula stage. Not yet grow to blastocyst stage. Feel bit sad and scared since (to me) seems like my embryos don't grow so well. But THH said still okay.

Yeah, try calling. Don't worry. I also made a mistake the last time. Cos when THH told me to give reception, I immediately Thot was to give on the day I go kkivf for 1st scan. So I brought the memo home. Until 2 days later only I think that it doesn't sound right! So I quickly go back and pass to kkivf. Phew. Think too much liao.

Thx for asking. My et is ok, bit more uncomfortable now. Dunno why today feel bloated. Only could trf one embie, they call it morula stage. Not yet grow to blastocyst stage. Feel bit sad and scared since (to me) seems like my embryos don't grow so well. But THH said still okay.
Huh?.. Alamak.. Felicia said bring back on next appt wor.. Wah lau eh.. Worse part I dont stay near KKH and we dont own a car.. Very mafan leh.. How come the call nobody pick up one leh.. aiyor..

Dont worry and dont think too much.. Just relak.. THH said still ok den should just trust him ya.. TWW time to relak and stay +ive.. Jia you..

Huh?.. Alamak.. Felicia said bring back on next appt wor.. Wah lau eh.. Worse part I dont stay near KKH and we dont own a car.. Very mafan leh.. How come the call nobody pick up one leh.. aiyor..

Dont worry and dont think too much.. Just relak.. THH said still ok den should just trust him ya.. TWW time to relak and stay +ive.. Jia you..
Me also stay very far and hv no car. I stay at Pasir Ris. Even THH also comment that I stay so far, each trip to see him must be tiring! Hahaha.

Issit? I didn't know there's a notice. I like Wednesdays best. So much lesser ppl. U/s scan also only abt 30 pax, unlike Monday until 60 pax even.
Ya.. I kena 1 Fri before.. Arrived at 7am (and I was already thrid in queue).. By 7:30am the queue is scary lor..

I finally got through the line.. Nurse told me FET dunida book.. Just call on CD1 and they'll let me know when to go down.. Booking is only for Fresh.. Phew.. But nonetheless, I'll be kiasu and pop over IVFC on 16 Aug.. Lol..

good luck Mich!

i hold on to the memo until my next visit.. then i'll give to the missy over there.
Wah.. thanks for confirming.. I thot i blur blur bring home for what leh.. Worried for a while.. hehe.. My AF target to arrive around 25 Aug.. super fast ar!!!!

Hey ladies, my af will come in the middle of this mth..then if i were to do FET after my af in mid sept, then roughly when will the transfer takes place? Need to take any medication before that?

Hey ladies, my af will come in the middle of this mth..then if i were to do FET after my af in mid sept, then roughly when will the transfer takes place? Need to take any medication before that?
Are you doing medicated or natural FET?
For my medicated FET, was given progynova to take fr CD4 onwards. 1st scan on cd11. Started taking cyclogest from CD13. ET on CD16.

@milogal88.. so ur FET cnfm in Sept?.. what did THH say about it? did i miss it :p

Rachelt, yes decided to go for FET in sept/oct depending whether my af will be delayed not. Will be natural but only diff is I gotta take aspirin for it. Meantime he gave me letrozole for 2 cycles (think something like clomid) to try naturally while waiting for frozen to start.

@rachelt, oops i forgot the appt time, should be 9am ba..i haven't seen him yet, so i dunno the difference between medicated n natural FET, but i assume mine should be natural? @MichNg, never heard of all the names of the medicine u have mentioned..i only knew orgalutran n puregon..lol

@rachelt, oops i forgot the appt time, should be 9am ba..i haven't seen him yet, so i dunno the difference between medicated n natural FET, but i assume mine should be natural? @MichNg, never heard of all the names of the medicine u have mentioned..i only knew orgalutran n puregon..lol
Lol, don't worry. I think it's similar, just different brand and dosage.

Progynova:
http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/p-337-progynova-tablets-2mg.aspx

Cyclogest:
http://xpil.medicines.org.uk/ViewPil.aspx?DocID=15059

Rachelt, yes decided to go for FET in sept/oct depending whether my af will be delayed not. Will be natural but only diff is I gotta take aspirin for it. Meantime he gave me letrozole for 2 cycles (think something like clomid) to try naturally while waiting for frozen to start.
Huh.. Weird THH didn't gimme anything to take at all leh.. Even during these 2 cycles before my targeted FET.. *confused*

Oooooo.. Update us after you've seen him next Sat ya..

Huh.. Weird THH didn't gimme anything to take at all leh.. Even during these 2 cycles before my targeted FET.. *confused*

I guess THH didn't give you anything to take maybe coz u will b doing the endo scratch. He gave me aspirin is for my antibody issue. So everyone's prescription is case by case basis

Back