IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

I stopped already... Didn't walk past any nuts shop so never buy it... but brazil nuts are nice~~~
Oh yah now at 1st trimester, refrain from any 补品. Bird nest also cannot take. 2nd trimester then can start taking. My sil told me tt's what her tcm told her during her 1st trimester. Cannot anyhow apply ointment too.

Oh yah now at 1st trimester, refrain from any 补品. Bird nest also cannot take. 2nd trimester then can start taking. My sil told me tt's what her tcm told her during her 1st trimester. Cannot anyhow apply ointment too.

Now i eat out, sometimes want to drink soup but sometimes i dun dare to order cos i dunno what can be drink. haha...

So normally i will tell my mummy to cook and i go back eat during the weekends... i ownself cook also lazy...

u still doing housework mah? I only wash clothes but never hang out.. will ask hubby to help me hang up after i put it on the bamboo sticks...

I applied the yu yee oil above my belly button and back wor.. :eek:

Now i eat out, sometimes want to drink soup but sometimes i dun dare to order cos i dunno what can be drink. haha...

So normally i will tell my mummy to cook and i go back eat during the weekends... i ownself cook also lazy...

u still doing housework mah? I only wash clothes but never hang out.. will ask hubby to help me hang up after i put it on the bamboo sticks...
I still do laundry. Mine not those bamboo sticks type so still okie. I'll still sweep the floor. Instead of vacuum cleaner, now I use those magic clean wiper. At least I get to walk around. Lol.. DH will wash all the dishes.

Same here. But rem normal soup without the Chinese herbs. Cos now cannot 进补. Usually tcm will just give 安胎药.
Now I not cooking cos scare of the heat and the wok heavy. So dh will prepare simple meals at home. I teach him how to cook. :D
Yes doing light housework. Wash clothes hang out too as mine dun use bamboo. Hdb new design the metal poles fixed outside the laundry yard

the heat during cooking not good? I still cook sometimes...
I scare cos I heard usually chefs always expose to high heat near their lower body and will cause infertility in terms of sperm. Plus I don't dare carry heavy stuff now. Sometimes need to use 腰力 during cooking.
Light cooking should be ok :) don't stand to near the heat for too long.

I still do laundry. Mine not those bamboo sticks type so still okie. I'll still sweep the floor. Instead of vacuum cleaner, now I use those magic clean wiper. At least I get to walk around. Lol.. DH will wash all the dishes.
Now I usually sit on a chair while loading my laundry instead of bending down to my front load washing machine. Also ask dh to clean all the dishes hehe :p

Sumiko83, all the best to ur bt later :D hope u feeling better today :) rem to drink more water & walk slowly k. DH accompanying u?
Thanks cheerywalnuts! I'm better today but will still get the nurse to check on my ohss. Yep my hubby came with me. We just reached the clinic and it's still closed. Alrd got 2 patients in front of me.

Thanks cheerywalnuts! I'm better today but will still get the nurse to check on my ohss. Yep my hubby came with me. We just reached the clinic and it's still closed. Alrd got 2 patients in front of me.
I guess they are gg for the scans :D finished ur bt already? Waiting for the results now? :D what did the nurse say? So excited for u!

Now at pek gio market having bkft. Collected our report from sperm bank. Only left one snowbb. Hubby is abit disappointed. But I told him tt the ultimate one is alrd in my tummy. :D

I koe the feeling~ I was quite disappointed too when i know i only left one... hubby no feeling one cos he dont intend to freeze any.

Ur frozen one is of what grade? mine is only a average one...

Yup, te ultimate one is already in your womb... it is amazing to know it is growing each day inside the tummy~

Now at pek gio market having bkft. Collected our report from sperm bank. Only left one snowbb. Hubby is abit disappointed. But I told him tt the ultimate one is alrd in my tummy. :D
Yap the ultimate one already in u! Dun be disheartened cos it's a d5 blast :D already a great warrior!

I koe the feeling~ I was quite disappointed too when i know i only left one... hubby no feeling one cos he dont intend to freeze any.

Ur frozen one is of what grade? mine is only a average one...

Yup, te ultimate one is already in your womb... it is amazing to know it is growing each day inside the tummy~

I didn't ask about the grade wor. And the report is just a piece of paper. I didn't expect tt. Haha.. tot it'll come in a folder or something.

The nurse who took my bt was also the one who taught me how to use the puregon pen. She's a very nice lady. The short, white hair and small built nurse.

I didn't ask about the grade wor. And the report is just a piece of paper. I didn't expect tt. Haha.. tot it'll come in a folder or something.

The nurse who took my bt was also the one who taught me how to use the puregon pen. She's a very nice lady. The short, white hair and small built nurse.
She taught us how to do the injection too. Very nice and gentle lady! I like her very much :D usually she is in room one. There is another petite senior nurse in room 2 also very nice. She did bt for me last fri. :D
So u going back now? My results was out at abt 930 am. Informed the nurse tt I was back from brekkie then ;)

Same here we were surprise that it was just a very simple report. Tot will have full details on it cos they have a copy of all the grades for those fertilised embryos.

ya lor... i also tot it will be a folder or at least few pages... nevermind la... you will get your stack of bills from kkh soon. hahaha...

I think i know which one... actually so far the nurses over there are quite nice...

ya lor... i also tot it will be a folder or at least few pages... nevermind la... you will get your stack of bills from kkh soon. hahaha...

I think i know which one... actually so far the nurses over there are quite nice...
Meilingg have u gotten the bill?

She taught us how to do the injection too. Very nice and gentle lady! I like her very much :D usually she is in room one. There is another petite senior nurse in room 2 also very nice. She did bt for me last fri. :D
So u going back now? My results was out at abt 930 am. Informed the nurse tt I was back from brekkie then ;)

Same here we were surprise that it was just a very simple report. Tot will have full details on it cos they have a copy of all the grades for those fertilised embryos.
Which nurse to inform? The one who did the bt or the one at the counter?

Back to the clinic. Nurse asked me to wait outside first. Though hpt is positive, I'm still v gan cheong now.

Yeah!!! My turn to spread bb dust.. my hcg 1014. Now at pharmacy taking the med. :D do u ladies continue with the inserts after the bt? I tot dun nid to but nurse asked me to continue. Thanks ladies for your encouragement. :):)

Congrats!!!! =D

Nope i didnt continue...

Yeah!!! My turn to spread bb dust.. my hcg 1014. Now at pharmacy taking the med. :D do u ladies continue with the inserts after the bt? I tot dun nid to but nurse asked me to continue. Thanks ladies for your encouragement. :):)
Congrats!!! Hurray! :D

Yes I did cos the dr asked me to complete the inserts.

congratulations! worth the OHSS ordeal uve gone thru

Nope. The nurse said she will let the doc review my results. I guess it's the same old thing, self monitoring. . If not ok, then go bk.
Oic don't worry. It will get better as days go by.
But it's quite true tt the 2nd wave last abt a wk. I can walk str & normally today. :) observe the changes and dh also commented tt the bloatness went down alot. Just tt feel abit more sleepy today ;)

Yup. cos i wanna see him so his nurse ask i wan 2 weeks later or the earliest date... so i get the earliest one... but my appointment is 2.15pm... amc 1pm to 2pm close for lunch so the nurse ask me go amc at 2pm scan le then go tps...
But I tot if at tps, the scan will be done directly there? Why need to go amc for scan separately? Maybe u chk with dr lau directly again? Cos by right tps should have all the facilities in the room? Saw it from other threads. Unless at clinic A to clinic D then need to go AMC scan first then to see dr @ clinic

But I tot if at tps, the scan will be done directly there? Why need to go amc for scan separately? Maybe u chk with dr lau directly again? Cos by right tps should have all the facilities in the room? Saw it from other threads. Unless at clinic A to clinic D then need to go AMC scan first then to see dr @ clinic

But i did ask the nurse do i have to go amc, she said yes... well. i shall check again...

at this while, I've been seeing dr lau at clinic D at private rate. My first scan also at amc then go bk clinic d to see dr lau. So clinic d is not private arh?

at this while, I've been seeing dr lau at clinic D at private rate. My first scan also at amc then go bk clinic d to see dr lau. So clinic d is not private arh?

I think after 1st scan, dr lau will transfer you to tps... can check with him on that day...

Back