IVF Mummies-To-Be Support Group

Bubbybear;
Glad to hear such good news that can conceive naturally after ivf process.

Can I ask what is the reason that you go thru ivf? I really hope I can conceive naturally too.

maybe i should call up and arrange a demo.. heard from my friend buying from demo and the main office different price.. demo cheaper by a few hundreds.. save money better.. somemore demo means free cleaning for my mattress hahaha!

I have a delphin too. I use it every 3-4 weeks to clean mattresses, pillows, comforters, sofa and all cushions in the house. Not sure if it is really effective but I really do see lots of dirt (which they say is dust mites if the dust clumps together) in the water after each use. The water is totally black and full of dust clumps! I also use the air purifying function to clean the air in all the rooms every week. One bad thing is the air purifying is really loud, so I have to close the doors and not be in the room when it is in purifying mode. We got a very persuasive sales person for demo though. You need to be very firm if you do not wish to buy. In fact, we had house demos from rainbow 2x and delphin 2x before we decided to buy. Reason for Delphin over Rainbow was mainly hubby prefers to trust a german brand over a US brand. We have lived in US for a few years and have seen Rainbows there being sold second hand really cheap like 200-300. We enquired and found Rainbow changes model so often that the older ones lose value very fast, plus the older ones need to change hepa filter every year which we do not like. And a friend's Rainbow broke down after 3years though it was fixed in the end. But having said these, I also have friends who bought rainbow over delphin. Actually, I guess they have the same function and effectiveness.

Baby stuff to give away

Hi ivf mummies to be, Congrats!
I am a ivf Mummy of triplets and have the following items to give or sell for a token:
1) GElite baby playpen (green). Condition: 7/10. To give away. Self-collect only.
2) diaper cloth (60 pieces). Selling for a token of $5
3) baby nappy changing mat (pink and blue, reversible). To giveaway.
4) Lindam baby gate. Token of $10. I have 2 of that. images-10.jpegUntitled22.jpegimages-19.jpeg
5) potties. Thomas and friends @ $5. Biege and green potties to giveaway.
6) baby bath tub. Green and plastic. To giveaway.
7) bedsheets, pillow and bolster cases (about 3-5 sets) and cot bumpers - girls and boys. To give away.
8) toilet seats for potty training kids. White - to give away. Peppa pig (token of $5)
10) receiving blankets - 2 PCs. To giveaway.

Exclusively for ivf mummies, especially those with multiples.

Should conduct a garage sale but I guess it is too tough with either a big belly or for my case, a rowdy house of kids.

Back