IVF/ICSI Support Group

Die lo i no cheque to submit tml.. I ask him go bank get cheque he wait till he knock off den go.. Bank aso close le
Nmind can post later...think within 5 days?

I think our hubbies also don't have an easy time in this journey. For them, got to shuttle between work and home then half the time worry about us. Or we "delegate" them to do this buy that. So don't stress him lah. Hehe...

Nmind can post later...think within 5 days?

I think our hubbies also don't have an easy time in this journey. For them, got to shuttle between work and home then half the time worry about us. Or we "delegate" them to do this buy that. So don't stress him lah. Hehe...
Ya lo.. Ytd i txt him after work go get my 100plus n tomato juice.. Plus some food.. He say wahhh heavy all liquid stuff! Den i told him floor dirty le lei.. He say okok he go clean.. Lol

We were prescribed Cabergolin for 8 days since ER. It's supposed to be for OHSS. Constipation also one of the symptoms. I didn't relieve myself until 3rd day and I'm still feeling that way despite taking fair amount of fruits. So hang in there! It will get better and if you really feel unwell, go seek consultation.

Btw, have you done any blood test for OHSS?

nope! i trigger with suprefact and given ovidrel after the ER only. the first day i felt cramps, no bloatedness, yesterday was ok... so i thought i'm lucky! no ohss.. so i started eating greater variety of food again. plus the embryologist called and said i only got two fertilised eggs, emo.. ate chocolate and alot of carbs to comfort myself. haha

then today seems like OHSS strike!! stomach superrrrr bloated. gassy, constipated, keep burping etc. utterly regret!!!!

Kekeke same here...so you transferring 2 right? I suppose to 'discuss' with hubby to prepare for all possible outcomes later. Don't think I can think on the spot tom.
I'm really torn seriously... My hubby end up saying see how tmr. Parents and friends asking us to put two. I think so also, becos I don't believe my luck so good to tio first try.

I think me and hubby a bit opposite of you haha... We gonna c what doc says tmr, so whatever feels right to us tmr, we just take it as God's will and whack.

We were prescribed Cabergolin for 8 days since ER. It's supposed to be for OHSS. Constipation also one of the symptoms. I didn't relieve myself until 3rd day and I'm still feeling that way despite taking fair amount of fruits. So hang in there! It will get better and if you really feel unwell, go seek consultation.

Btw, have you done any blood test for OHSS?
Tomorrow tell the nurse you feel very bloated. They can test for ohss.
If it's not serious, then that's all you can do. Have to bear with the discomfort.

I'm really torn seriously... My hubby end up saying see how tmr. Parents and friends asking us to put two. I think so also, becos I don't believe my luck so good to tio first try.

I think me and hubby a bit opposite of you haha... We gonna c what doc says tmr, so whatever feels right to us tmr, we just take it as God's will and whack.
I got a feeling my hubby's gonna adopt the same approach LOL...whatever will be will be. It has been decided from Day 1 so we let the plan unfold. :)

Ya, don't think so much, just do it!

I used to think what should I do with the 5 frozen, blast 3 and keep the remaining 2 in the freezer to play safe. THH knocked sense into me, he said what's the point of testing which embryo can make it to the finishing line using your womb? Waste time, waste money. End of the day, we want to bring home a baby, not see how many embryos are left in the freezer. So I just blast all to see which are the warriors. If all cannot make it, then restart lo. At least don't go through hope and disappointment over 2 weeks.
@towkayneo a quick question. Kkh allows refreezing of your embies after you have gotten blasts?

Miloqueen wat time is ur schedule et time? U rch kkh already?
My appointment was 8.30am but ET at 9am. Chop chop 20mins out liao...never really rest on the bed for long. Today quite smooth the queue. Before me got another couple and the two of you probably next.

All the best to you and almondearie!

Btw, anyone did change to Dr. THH and how's his response? I mean how he will treat a transfer case? And I always read good reviews of him, so is his skill of ER & ET really superb that guaranteed success rate most of the time?

Hi, I've just changed to Dr THH from NUH Prof. He asked me questions such as dosage and details on last failed IVF. I understand why many ladies here are his die hard fans. He's a charismatic man with a warm smile. My hubby n I are comfortable with him. But not comfortable with the long waiting time. In fact, NUH's waiting time n environment, nurses(in terms of how approachable they are) etc are better. Anyway, need to bear with it if we want a baby.

Harlow everyone... I seeing dr on 2nd ivf trial with dr Yu ... Fail the first one... But putting some hope for this second try... Change my werking hours to half day werk.., hope this help to lessen my stress.

My appointment was 8.30am but ET at 9am. Chop chop 20mins out liao...never really rest on the bed for long. Today quite smooth the queue. Before me got another couple and the two of you probably next.

I haven et.. Kana chase out no full bladder

I just done. Now at food court eating my breakfast. Miloqueen , in the end you transferred how many? THH told me to transfer 1 so hubby and me just go with him.

She say mine totally no bladder.. I home le.. I feel sore lei got problem putting my gel
I'm just heading home. I don't feel much now. But I think I was a bit tense and THH can't quite force the blastocyst thru. I'm not sure if it affected the process but I'll stay positive. So did you put in two?

I just done. Now at food court eating my breakfast. Miloqueen , in the end you transferred how many? THH told me to transfer 1 so hubby and me just go with him.
We were also deliberating. In the end, THH helped us check quality of the embryos first and told us put 2. Think he not confident 1 will strike jackpot but warned us that twins will be very stressful.

All the best u all...1 more month left for me for my 2nd fresh...Perhaps tis time i wana try blast...Hopefuly can retrieve more eggies bcoz ive got low reserve....
All the best to all of us ... Hope our mummy dream can come true ..
I also hope can retrieve more good eggs and blast .... Pray hard

Oh they told you 4 confirmed can freeze? They ask that I check final number on BT day cos got a few still under monitoring.
Out of the 4, one is in my womb now... So freeze 3 today. As for the other 2, I will only know by BT also. Those 2 they will monitor tomorrow before deciding because they are 2 stages behind the 4.

Out of the 4, one is in my womb now... So freeze 3 today. As for the other 2, I will only know by BT also. Those 2 they will monitor tomorrow before deciding because they are 2 stages behind the 4.
I asked about the grade this time. Only B but embryologist explained they don't have a formalized structure of grading blastocysts yet. Was a little disappointed when I heard B and yet I put 1. But I got over it quickly lah.

Back