IVF/ICSI Support Group

Babe I checked but cannot find. What ensure milk are you drinking? Is it the meal replacement?
Ntuc watson and guardian have le.
Screenshot_2016-06-04-13-16-28.png

I lik yr answer. I replied her k. Noting more. My thinkin is if u knw then u knw lo. If not then let it be lo. She wanted to come visit me too. But on 2nd tot i told her I wanted to recuperate so don trouble coming
I also get v pissed with kpo people. Already our journey so challenging still must entertain their nonsense. Haiz. One of my colleague mentioned he knw why I take time off....I said good lor u v smart can be fortune teller...earn extra money rather than monitor me...no money haha

During my intralipid session last week I met a sister who got pregnant naturally after failed ivf. She did hers with dr yu sgh with pgd and failed. She came for intralipid at 6 weeks.
She managed to get pregnant naturally thrice but all mc. She was telling me she went to see dr choolani at Mount e to find out why keep mc and from blood test found she had vit d deficiency and high nk cells. She had to inject steroids daily and take vit d. She enouraged me to visit him. Just wanted to let sisters here know that Dr Choolani is highly recommended for recurrent mc.

If have uterine polyps, must remove else may hinder implantation. Blocked tubes alone doesn't actually affect Ivf coz your eggs are retrieved and fertilised embryos transferred into the uterus However if suspected of swollen tubes or tubes filled with fluid (a condition called hydrosalpinx), need to confirm and resolve before Ivf coz it may also affect implantation.

Thanks DawnBB for the info :)
guess I must learn to be more patient and trust the dr to do what is right. I was actually filled with anticipation to start in June but now have to delay so a bit disappointed.

Nvm, I will take this time to build up my body. Dr gives me revosit and DH motil drinks. On my own, I'm taking blackmores conceive well gold, Royal jelly and chicken essence.

Good luck to everyone here and continue to have faith :)

I also get v pissed with kpo people. Already our journey so challenging still must entertain their nonsense. Haiz. One of my colleague mentioned he knw why I take time off....I said good lor u v smart can be fortune teller...earn extra money rather than monitor me...no money haha

Seriously. Eithr my coll play mind games if nt low eq. Told her no nd visit. She still added. U rest well. Try nt to kp moving ard if nt affect.. *grabs hair*

Hi sisters, if due to OHSS fresh cycle got deferred to frozen cycle, how many days of HL would KK give after ER? For subsequent frozen cycle, HL will be given from ET to BT?
i'm with kkh. i did my fresh in dec. still given 2 weeks HL starting on ER day even though my ET was postponed. for my frozen cycle in mar, given 3 days HL starting from ET day.

So b4 er n after et, can tk?
Yes. I did take before and after ET but I did not take daily. I took every other day on weekdays only so it's like 3 times a week. Oh one thing to note, if you are buying ready made in bottles type instead of home cooked, get those without added herbs, otherwise heaty and not suitable for early pregnancy, hence should also avoid for Ivf.

Yes. I did take before and after ET but I did not take daily. I took every other day on weekdays only so it's like 3 times a week. Oh one thing to note, if you are buying ready made in bottles type instead of home cooked, get those without added herbs, otherwise heaty and not suitable for early pregnancy, hence should also avoid for Ivf.

Hmm. Ok. Wanted to get it earlier bt scare I cannt stand test so I went to get longan.n.red dates instead..

Update FET#1
CD10 (May 28, Sat)
- Lining 7.2 mm
- To do Intralipid @ Dr SF Loh's O&G Clinic on CD14 (Jun 1, Wed)
- FET on CD17 (Jun 4, Sat)
- Prescribed (1) Progynova 2 x 2 mg, 2 times daily (starts from today),
(2) Cardiprin 100 once daily and
(3) Utrogestan 2 x 100 mg vaginally, 2 times daily (starts from CD12 (May 30, Mon))
Update FET#1
Jun 04 (Sat), 0dp5dt
- Thawed three D2 embryos, all survived the thawing, managed to get two blastocysts in the end
- Transferred two D5 blastocysts
- Prescribed (1) Cardiprin 1 x 100 mg,
(2) Progynova 2 x 4 mg,
(3) Folic Acid 1 x 5 mg and
(4) Utrogestan 2 x 200 mg
- BT on Jun 16, Thu (12dp5dt)

Update FET#1
Jun 04 (Sat), 0dp5dt
- Thawed three D2 embryos, all survived the thawing, managed to get two blastocysts in the end
(2) Progynova 2 x 4 mg,
Wow D5 blast.All d best.Keep us updated here...

Hmm. Ok. Wanted to get it earlier bt scare I cannt stand test so I went to get longan.n.red dates instead..
If you get heaty easily, do note longan is very heaty so you may want to take sparingly, say alternate days or cut down depending on how you feel. Or at times skip the longan but drink only red date tea. In fact for me, I can't take longan red date tea especially during luteal phase and menses period as it tend to cause excess heat in body within 1-2 weeks and excess heat in blood is not good for implantation and supporting pregnancy.

i'm with kkh. i did my fresh in dec. still given 2 weeks HL starting on ER day even though my ET was postponed. for my frozen cycle in mar, given 3 days HL starting from ET day.
Oh...so the HL is probably to recover from the treatment and OHSS side effects. Though I was hoping to rest from work after ET.

Those in tww or bfp ed...during the tww did u experience sore boobs and bloatedness immediately after et or few days later. Did anyone bfp without symptoms?

Are you with NUH? Coz my ER was on 16 March...they gave me HL till 22 March...
I'm with tfc... But other than feeling just a little crampy I'm good alr.. After ER dun really need to rest a lot right? Since now ET is 2 mths away.. Prob will request for HL after ET where rest is needed more..

Hey ladies. Im new here. I'm currently on my 1st IVF 2ww done at NUH. My blood test is on the 9th June but I've got some bleeding 2 days ago. That's like 8 days post embryos transfer when my menses supposedly to come on the 10th. I called up the clinic and they suggest since its light bleeding I should continue with my Crinone gel unless the flow is heavy like menses. I'm trying to keep myself positive hoping it's just an implantation bleeding but today it seems like I'm having menses cramp on top of the bleeding. Has anyone experienced the same?

Update FET#1
Jun 04 (Sat), 0dp5dt
(2) Progynova 2 x 4 mg,
All the best Jean! Stay happy relax and positive during your 2ww! jiayou jiayou!:)

Last edited:
I'm with tfc... But other than feeling just a little crampy I'm good alr.. After ER dun really need to rest a lot right? Since now ET is 2 mths away.. Prob will request for HL after ET where rest is needed more..

After my ER, stomach bloated...can't even stand straight for 2 days...haha...3rd day down with fever...lucky nv do the transfer:)

Did anybody bd before egg collection day? Will it actually cause any conplications? I read fr kkh website that hub nd nt abstain before egg collection..

Very Sore boobies was one of my symptoms. And yes to bloat too. May diarhoea too. And weird dreams. Good luck to u.
For my previous 2 fresh bfp I had sore boobs bloated from er and urge to pee few times at night and constipated. But this cycle just have sore boobs and since fri nite the bloat gone:(. Sometimes you know the feeling...tho keep telling self to be positive till bt when you observe the signs missing abit down ya. Don't knw if fet tats y diff...

After my ER, stomach bloated...can't even stand straight for 2 days...haha...3rd day down with fever...lucky nv do the transfer:)
Oh no.. So when is your scheduled transfer? Today is the 3rd day after ER and I'm still feeling bloated n have very sore boobs.. Wondering if this is part of OHSS...

Oh no.. So when is your scheduled transfer? Today is the 3rd day after ER and I'm still feeling bloated n have very sore boobs.. Wondering if this is part of OHSS...

My FET was in May...bfn though...Drink lots of water and isotonic drinks! When is ur FET?

Back