IVF/ICSI Support Group

Sisters I happen to note pale brown spots on my liner. My transfer was abit tough for dr tan coz of adeno n I experienced abit pain and discomfort. Now I don't knw what to think of this stain. Though it's like coin size n v pale brown am getting paranoid.

Anyone experience this after et.

I didn't have any but I was told that there could be a little bit of spotting on the day of transfer for some people. What day are you at now?

Sisters I happen to note pale brown spots on my liner. My transfer was abit tough for dr tan coz of adeno n I experienced abit pain and discomfort. Now I don't knw what to think of this stain. Though it's like coin size n v pale brown am getting paranoid.

What size of the coin? I had some brown spots after one of my fet cycle on the day itself but no red bleeding and didn't continued so I didn't pursue further. I think the catheter brushed through my walls and caused the bleeding. If you still have pain now better to call kkh up immediately.

Yes I did experience tt after ET....n few days after ET I had a bit of stain still ...discomfort slightly for me too...

I got a +ve result at the end of 2ww wait .. think happy tots n talk to your embryos
Jia you...!

Last edited:
hi all,

@mesara all the best! take it easy and be positive!!

I also have a scan today. It's day 12 of my stimms and I was thinking that I can do ER soon but apparently my eggs are not growing fast enough and they have asked me to continue with a higher dosage of Puregon (from 175 to 225) and come back on Friday. Kinda upset at the slow progress but I'll take it as a blessing as my flu is really bad so this means I have more time to recover.

All the best to everyone!

Dun fret babe...I had the same situation as urs too..but if end of the day a longer process lead to a +ve out come ...All is worth the wait...

All the best n Jia you !

Unfortunately HSG is rather painful. Feels like period cramps. But if you cannot stand it, can ask them to hurry up. My Dr gave painkillers to take before but it didn't really help. Just breathe and think happy thoughts during the hsg.
Hey dear...glad to see you back. Hope you and little one are doing great and thanks for supporting and motivating us by still dropping by to forum:).

I have to v much agree hsg was super duper pain for me. Intense cramps attacked after the hsg and I almost fainted in the kkh loo. My BP got high due to pain anf had to take 4 painkillers to subside the pain. Quite dramatic :p. Again cud be due to adeno but I don't knw.

Thanks for wishes and concern all sisters.

@Karen yap 76 I will be praying for your bfp and waiting for your baby dusts on Monday. All the best dear.

@Vk85 yup recall last min I also increased jabs but managed to retrieve 16 follies.....so ya mite be blessing in disguise. Your patience will be rewarded. All the best to et.

@Shiela85 all the best for your bt today. Be positive. I read one sister bfp in a similar situation to yrs. So hold on tight have faith and all will be fine.

@andreanie my transfer was yesterday.

@muff spot like 10 cent coin but check this morning no more. Hope spotting gone for good 10 months haha. I also highly suspect cervix or some injury while et caused this. Dr tan said my cervix was pointing upwards. Was a difficult transfer but still made it :)

@Tsum_tsum hey thanks for sharing and I hope to have same bfp end result man. Thanks for making my day :)

Last edited:
Dun fret babe...I had the same situation as urs too..but if end of the day a longer process lead to a +ve out come ...All is worth the wait...

All the best n Jia you !
Thank you Tsum_Tsum! your comment made my day! yup i really hope everything is worth the wait :) and congratulations to you!!!

Thanks for wishes and concern all sisters.

@Karen yap 76 I will be praying for your bfp and waiting for your baby dusts on Monday. All the best dear.

@Vk85 yup recall last min I also increased jabs but managed to retrieve 16 follies.....so ya mite be blessing in disguise. Your patience will be rewarded. All the best to et.

@Shiela85 all the best for your bt today. Be positive. I read one sister bfp in a similar situation to yrs. So hold on tight have faith and all will be fine.

@andreanie my transfer was yesterday.

@muff spot like 10 cent coin but check this morning no more. Hope spotting gone for good 10 months haha. I also highly suspect cervix or some injury while et caused this. Dr tan said my cervix was pointing upwards. Was a difficult transfer but still made it :)

@Tsum_tsum hey thanks for sharing and I hope to have same bfp end result man. Thanks for making my day :)
Thanks mesara :) have a good 2ww and all the very best!
Wow congrats tsum tsum

My update: CD11 scan. lining 8.9
ET scheduled on CD19
Anyone did ET this late in the cycle?
Yes I just did the same. Yesterday CD19 fet. First scan was on 26 May on cd 12 and lining was 8mm. Understand for medicated it can be done this late or even later. When is your et gal. All the best.

Sisters who took proluton jabs did you continue to utrogestan inserts per normal like 2 pills 3 times a day or or skipped once a day and insert only twice where proluton was injected ?

Between any of you know your progesterone level before fet...believe only.private clinic does this test.

Any sisters can advise me what causes OHSS? Dr said I have OHSS and to freeze e eggs after Collection on sat. When I did my scan 2 days ago everything was fine

Sorri. Hosp will b lookin at hw many eggs in my follicles. Its egg retrieval huh...

What do you mean? Your Q is very vague. Why would they want to see how many eggs in your follicles?

Egg retrieval means they will retrieve your eggs to get ready for merger with your husband's sperm etc..

What do you mean? Your Q is very vague. Why would they want to see how many eggs in your follicles?

Egg retrieval means they will retrieve your eggs to get ready for merger with your husband's sperm etc..

Thy ask mi to come bk on mon wif hub as nd his semen. Then will know hw many eggs I haf

Thy ask mi to come bk on mon wif hub as nd his semen. Then will know hw many eggs I haf
Oh, I get what you mean here.

Firstly, you will be sedated during egg retrieval process to extract your eggs while your husband contributes his sperm. After that, they will sort of do the necessary and merge your egg and your husband's sperm and by then, they will know how many viable embryos can be used.

Oh, I get what you mean here.

Firstly, you will be sedated during egg retrieval process to extract your eggs while your husband contributes his sperm. After that, they will sort of do the necessary and merge your egg and your husband's sperm and by then, they will know how many viable embryos can be used.

Wich mean I will know by then hw many fertilized eggs I haf correct? So hl will start there n then?

I was expecting a night jab..cox i saw it in one of e briefing docs..

Any sisters can advise me what causes OHSS? Dr said I have OHSS and to freeze e eggs after Collection on sat. When I did my scan 2 days ago everything was fine
hello. for me, doc say i have many follicles and she thinks that i would be at risk for OHSS. i had more than 24 follicles on my last scan before ER. to prevent me from getting OHSS, i had to postpone my ET. From my understanding, the trigger shot contains HCG and if you BFP, you will be producing more HCG which could worsen OHSS.

Wich mean I will know by then hw many fertilized eggs I haf correct? So hl will start there n then?

I was expecting a night jab..cox i saw it in one of e briefing docs..
HL will be given to you after egg retrieval.

No, the doc will let you know the number of eggs you have after the retrieval (whether can be used or cannot be used, this one is the embryologist's job)

Night jab will be given to you before the egg retrieval process; cannot be late. Must be on time.

HL will be given to you after egg retrieval.

No, the doc will let you know the number of eggs you have after the retrieval (whether can be used or cannot be used, this one is the embryologist's job)

Night jab will be given to you before the egg retrieval process; cannot be late. Must be on time.

Tks so much towkayneo! Tis my first cycle so duno wat to reali expect..

Hi all, finally got my date for ET this coming monday! YAY! My lining is around 11. Is that good? I go in tmr night for the ovulation jab.. anything I should or should not do from now?

Sisters who took proluton jabs did you continue to utrogestan inserts per normal like 2 pills 3 times a day or or skipped once a day and insert only twice where proluton was injected ?

Between any of you know your progesterone level before fet...believe only.private clinic does this test.
Not necessary...TFC doesn't test for progesterone level before FET. They will only test at 1week post a fresh cycle ET as the ER may impact natural progesterone production.
Regarding your post FET support medication, the best is to follow your clinic or doctor's prescription instructions as different individuals may have different needs.

Hi all, finally got my date for ET this coming monday! YAY! My lining is around 11. Is that good? I go in tmr night for the ovulation jab.. anything I should or should not do from now?
anything that is 8mm and above (Not too thick though) is good!
Nothing, just chill!

I was also advised by doctor that im on the high risk of hav OHSS due to the long injection i have.. As such he have suggested to freeze my egg and do transfer next round....
I have 24 egg and 13 embyro in the end...

If my memory didn't fail me, the doctor mention that even i do the transfer with the long injection the success rate is still quite low... as such for the best gg through freezing will be the best in my case...

Hi sister.... I have done my transfer on 27/5/2016 ( Day 5 ).
Any idea when is it good for my to do the HPT ?
Will it be accurate ?

Hi sister.... I have done my transfer on 27/5/2016 ( Day 5 ).
Any idea when is it good for my to do the HPT ?
Will it be accurate ?
Today would be 7DP5DT, actually can try the HPT if your fingers are itchy now. You should be able to see a faint line. Good luck!

Back