IVF/ICSI Support Group

babyjourney,
yah she's like auntie... willing to share and very nice lady.... she kept pressing my acu point ask pain or not... when i say pain she will say poor blood circulation... then kept asking if i got poo regularly or not kakakaka

babyjourney,
yah she's like auntie... willing to share and very nice lady.... she kept pressing my acu point ask pain or not... when i say pain she will say poor blood circulation... then kept asking if i got poo regularly or not kakakaka

eskimobaby,
Did dr.zhao poke at ur back? That day she accu on my front & cupping for my back

She also pressed at some of the accu point and asked pain or not, if pain, means the blood circulation some sort of stuck there lo “通则不痛,不通则痛”

eskimobaby,
Did dr.zhao poke at ur back? That day she accu on my front & cupping for my back

She also pressed at some of the accu point and asked pain or not, if pain, means the blood circulation some sort of stuck there lo “通则不痛,不通则痛”

Hi everyone.. so sorry to disappoint all of u.. no babydust to give.. was a BFN..
i cant believe it... really thot this would be it...got my period also.. just spent the whole day crying..

Hi everyone.. so sorry to disappoint all of u.. no babydust to give.. was a BFN..
i cant believe it... really thot this would be it...got my period also.. just spent the whole day crying..

Booboolina,
Sorry to hear that it's BFN. Hugs....Cry it out and try again when you are mentally and physically prepared, ok?

Booboolina,
Sorry to hear that it's BFN. Hugs....Cry it out and try again when you are mentally and physically prepared, ok?

Booboolina, sorry to hear that. Hugz. Do a mini confinement to tio ur body.

Bigbear, u in 2ww now, u want to watch Scent of A Woman ah? Very sad one u know....

Booboolina, sorry to hear that. Hugz. Do a mini confinement to tio ur body.

Bigbear, u in 2ww now, u want to watch Scent of A Woman ah? Very sad one u know....

Booboolina, so sorry to hear that. Dnt worry abt the bb dusts. Big Big Bear Hugs to u. Cry all u want dear...

Booboolina, so sorry to hear that. Dnt worry abt the bb dusts. Big Big Bear Hugs to u. Cry all u want dear...

Booboolina, sorry to hear that, can understand how u feel, many of us been thr that same disappointment. Am feeling sad for u. Will take a while to accept and keep moving again. Be strong. Cry it out and take a good rest.

Booboolina, sorry to hear that, can understand how u feel, many of us been thr that same disappointment. Am feeling sad for u. Will take a while to accept and keep moving again. Be strong. Cry it out and take a good rest.

Ching,
Nope didn't do my back but she acu my head! N my hands, chest, tummy, thighs n feet. Didn't feel any prick except for the one on my feet which she said she use double needle!

I1bb,
Are u going for any more acupuncture during 2ww? Dr zhao was telling me there was a lady who acu until 4th month into her pregnancy.

Ching,
Nope didn't do my back but she acu my head! N my hands, chest, tummy, thighs n feet. Didn't feel any prick except for the one on my feet which she said she use double needle!

I1bb,
Are u going for any more acupuncture during 2ww? Dr zhao was telling me there was a lady who acu until 4th month into her pregnancy.

Booboolina, just saw your post...can really understand how you are feeling now. Ya, cry it out...you will feel better. Have a good rest as well...

Booboolina, just saw your post...can really understand how you are feeling now. Ya, cry it out...you will feel better. Have a good rest as well...

Eskimobaby, ya I gg for 1 more session on either Friday or Sat...by Dr Zhao!!! Haven cfm though...lolx

Booboolina, I (some of us here) can fully apprehend how u feel and wat u r going thru now. Its ok..it takes time...everything will blow over soon. U just need some time to get over it. Just cry it all out, rest n recuperate. Do some things to relax yrself. Pamper yrself, go for spa, facial and mayb shopping. U deserve it gal. (((Big Big Big Hugs)))

Eskimobaby, ya I gg for 1 more session on either Friday or Sat...by Dr Zhao!!! Haven cfm though...lolx

Booboolina, I (some of us here) can fully apprehend how u feel and wat u r going thru now. Its ok..it takes time...everything will blow over soon. U just need some time to get over it. Just cry it all out, rest n recuperate. Do some things to relax yrself. Pamper yrself, go for spa, facial and mayb shopping. U deserve it gal. (((Big Big Big Hugs)))

Booboolina,
At this point in time u will feel like this but u will feel better after a while.... Don't give up n u will definitely get ur wish... Go n indulge urself n do watever u feel like doing for now... Hugs

Booboolina,
At this point in time u will feel like this but u will feel better after a while.... Don't give up n u will definitely get ur wish... Go n indulge urself n do watever u feel like doing for now... Hugs

Thats true... just need a few days to cool off...

im meeting Dr Sadhana tomoro noon to talk abt what went wrong and what i can do next.. really confused abt the spotting and sure signs i felt..

Thats true... just need a few days to cool off...

im meeting Dr Sadhana tomoro noon to talk abt what went wrong and what i can do next.. really confused abt the spotting and sure signs i felt..

I1bb,
I'm going again on Friday afternoon before my first scan on Saturday.

Oh yes, dr zhao did mention that if blood circulation no good cannot bu cos body cannot absorb cos I ask her why I tried taking chicken essence everyday but my body can't take it n become heatty n I fell sick which didn't happen when I did my fresh cycle. So hopefully with acupuncture n going to start brewing my chicken essence will help this time round.

I1bb,
I'm going again on Friday afternoon before my first scan on Saturday.

Oh yes, dr zhao did mention that if blood circulation no good cannot bu cos body cannot absorb cos I ask her why I tried taking chicken essence everyday but my body can't take it n become heatty n I fell sick which didn't happen when I did my fresh cycle. So hopefully with acupuncture n going to start brewing my chicken essence will help this time round.

Booboolina, it's natural to look into every sign n symptom during 2ww. But be careful not to dwell on them. After all they're not always accurate. I've also felt "deceived" so many times b4. Just give yourself time to cry n then move on n look ahead after that. Take care!

Booboolina, it's natural to look into every sign n symptom during 2ww. But be careful not to dwell on them. After all they're not always accurate. I've also felt "deceived" so many times b4. Just give yourself time to cry n then move on n look ahead after that. Take care!

Booboolina I do feel u. Don't ever give up easily. We mite never knew wat GOD has instored for us behind every failure. Instead every failure, makes us stronger to strive for success. For now, hav a good rest, have a break and try again once u r emotionally n physically ready.

Booboolina I do feel u. Don't ever give up easily. We mite never knew wat GOD has instored for us behind every failure. Instead every failure, makes us stronger to strive for success. For now, hav a good rest, have a break and try again once u r emotionally n physically ready.

eskimobaby, dr jin also told me my blood circulation no good. but she didnt elaborate alot to me. but funny leh, i drink 2 cups of LRD tea, alternate day drink chicken essence n herbal chicken soup but hor, i no heaty at all...i tink im cold-blooded

Back