IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wendy, still bloated. After accup, got pee more often but little bit, also got output. Better than nothing. Just now talk to hubby dunno abt wat, suddenly cry, my hubby laugh at me. Dont y i so emo one. :p

bbjourney, breathless?! that's good sign i think! i also breathless the last time and now still breathless! keeping fingers crossed yeah!

BBjourney..this is hormonal change..haha..
happy.gif
..did dr zhao say anything??In fact,after i accup,i also pee abit more..which will release the pressure at yr bloated stomach..once the HCG jab in your body reduced,you will feel better..but still have to monitor n drink more water..Go n accup if you feel better
happy.gif

Wendy, dr zhao said she try to help me, but if still no improvement, i need to go look for dr loh immediately.

Cockcock n i1bb, i dont dare to think too much, sakali different outcome later will be sadder. Now just want to recover from ohss.

bbjourney..yup..i believe she can help u plus without ovidrel jab..you shld feel better the next few days..

But take note for dusphaton,i getting more n more nausea after taking these few days..ESP in the nite,simply no appetite..
sad.gif

how many tabs are you on??

Yesterday or the day before one of the sister mentioned can take sea bass as one of the option to comsume during 2ww etc. I search around and found that sea bass is not safe to take during 2ww or during ttc as it contain Methyl mercury. Just to share....

Harlow all ladies!

Booboolina, how was your BT? Waiting for your baby dust!
happy.gif

i1BB, second day of 2ww already bored?
happy.gif

All ladies in 2ww, enjoy your roller coaster ride! Hahah...

Sarah, thanks for the info. I think i will update the speadsheet when free. I think to consume salmon in 2ww still the best option....

Sorry, read back yesterday message. Ching asking which fish is best to consume during 2ww, and she asking salmon n seabas etc.... So sea bass is not safe to take during 2ww... Just take note ya.

Sarah,
I think I asked about Saba fish, not seabass
happy.gif
Anyway, I also found out that Saba fish contain high mercury, not good to consume during 2ww.

Anyway, thanks for your info.

Food & fruit donts in 2ww:

Bamboo shoot, banana, bitter gourd, clam, crab, grapefruit, lettuce, persimmon, salt, seaweed, star fruit, sugar cane, water chestnut, watermelon, lotus root, cucumber, barley, bean curd, chicken egg white, marjoram, oyster, pear, peppermint, radish, strawberry, tangerine, and yogurt, broccoli, cauliflower, zuccini, corn, tomatoes, pineapple, turmeric.

Wahaha Eskimobaby, you are funny! (familiar with ceiling than floor of ET room)

Mamaleen, i started egg whites the moment i start stimulation jabs.

Wah Snoopy, can like that one meh?! I only heard tap for urine to come out, first time hear can go the other way wor.

Happi Birthday Wendy! Believe in your big big birthday present! Sure will come! Maybe come in pairs! What is roller coastal ride??

Batikid, best if call your clinic. In case need change medicine or something. Or scan.

Cock Cock, happi birthday also! Next year this time, your birthday party will be so lively. 2 babies to sing you birthday song! Eh, why roller coastal ride must carry bags to collect puke?? I catching no ball.

Mrs Ching, so cannot take saba fish! Oooh, i almost place order with HB just now!

I'm surprised strawberry cannot wor!! Lolx. I got friends eating loads of strawberries during 2ww n they bfp wor!! Lolx... Gosh... This is so confusing

Just now damn suay! Got into lift and want to press button then saw a fat lizard looking to me! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Make me jump out of the lift, dont know my embbies ok or not, dont know got jot them out of implantation socket or not! Damn lizard. boohooo ..
sad.gif

Lolx! Heartbeats! Yr babies must have clung on to yr uterus for their dear lives! So u must thank the lizard lah!

Heartbeats, that's what the roller coaster ride is all abt. My bestie conceived at first attempt. They went for roller coaster ride. Her dh said his sperm must have met her egg, fertilized n was freaking scared n clung on tightly to her uterus wall during the ride thus conceived lor! Lolx!

Heartbeats, that's what the roller coaster ride is all abt. My bestie conceived at first attempt. They went for roller coaster ride. Her dh said his sperm must have met her egg, fertilized n was freaking scared n clung on tightly to her uterus wall during the ride thus conceived lor! Lolx!

Oh i see!! hahaha, so creative!

Talking about the antibiotics, i1BB, you got take?

I didnt leh, i threw it away cos i paranoid. Hope i dont fall sick else i 'orbiguat' myself.

Oh i see!! hahaha, so creative!

Talking about the antibiotics, i1BB, you got take?

I didnt leh, i threw it away cos i paranoid. Hope i dont fall sick else i 'orbiguat' myself.

Thks heartbeat! Oh, u catch no ball why plastic bag to puke? The story starts like this. Wendy jio other sisters on 2ww to go take roller coaster so that the embbies scared n will hang on tight to the uterus. Then she assigned me to look after their bags while they on ride. But I v kind n want to do more. So I said I will also bring plastic bag for those who need to puke after the ride. But I oso v bad, don't want to do dirty job so I "shoot" someone else not yet on 2ww to hold plastic bag for the rest to puke, haha.. Wu Liao right?

Thks heartbeat! Oh, u catch no ball why plastic bag to puke? The story starts like this. Wendy jio other sisters on 2ww to go take roller coaster so that the embbies scared n will hang on tight to the uterus. Then she assigned me to look after their bags while they on ride. But I v kind n want to do more. So I said I will also bring plastic bag for those who need to puke after the ride. But I oso v bad, don't want to do dirty job so I "shoot" someone else not yet on 2ww to hold plastic bag for the rest to puke, haha.. Wu Liao right?

wendy/babyjourney,
i just came back from dr zhao's acupuncture... also pee more after the acupuncture... actually went to pee rite before acu then rite after feel urgent need to pee again.... maybe getting rid of my water retention....

dr zhao said my blood circulation really bad... will try to regulate and make my blood circulation better.... my qi also low due to poor blood circulation... she said will try to improve it before i go for ET.... actually i enjoy the chit chat when she's poking the needles cos i can ask questions that i forgot to ask during the consultation.... and she didn't ask me wanna sign the package or not.... just ask me to take it.... sigh must be my blood circulation really bad man.....

babyjourney,
ehhh even tho i think ohss is not something good but i'm getting excited for u :p

heartbeats,
like wat the chinese dr told me today.... if the embies find the house (womb) not comfortable then they will leave.... so i dun think if u scream they will be affected if they are comfortably nested there... besides got the walls of the womb to block off the loud scream kekekekeke

wendy/babyjourney,
i just came back from dr zhao's acupuncture... also pee more after the acupuncture... actually went to pee rite before acu then rite after feel urgent need to pee again.... maybe getting rid of my water retention....

dr zhao said my blood circulation really bad... will try to regulate and make my blood circulation better.... my qi also low due to poor blood circulation... she said will try to improve it before i go for ET.... actually i enjoy the chit chat when she's poking the needles cos i can ask questions that i forgot to ask during the consultation.... and she didn't ask me wanna sign the package or not.... just ask me to take it.... sigh must be my blood circulation really bad man.....

babyjourney,
ehhh even tho i think ohss is not something good but i'm getting excited for u :p

heartbeats,
like wat the chinese dr told me today.... if the embies find the house (womb) not comfortable then they will leave.... so i dun think if u scream they will be affected if they are comfortably nested there... besides got the walls of the womb to block off the loud scream kekekekeke

Back