IVF/ICSI Support Group

Diana, Oic, thanks for the information
happy.gif

Diana,
Juz curious to ask how come you planned to do ivf first then oni proceed for wedding?
And so good tat is all d way to bfp.

faith > i already married two years plus le.... we never have the intention to have customary... my MIL "force" us to do customary if not she no face...

Ann,
13dpt = 13 days past transfer... All e best for ur 2nd BT!
happy.gif

wonder where's Sasha?

sesame,
wow, u will c your babes tomorrow! So exciting! Enjoy looking at them tomorrow! Hee hee! ;)

I dun want to take bt liao... Take one time, I nervous one time... :p

Rainbow:
Today's work is ok.. Finally worked hard enough and finished reading all of 2ww emails. Today's concentration is much better than last week's Thu and Fri as last week too overwhelmed mah, hardly did any work though sitting in office!
But I noticed in one full day at office, I went to pee so often compared to before bfp days, almost like 3x more... like every 2 hours will need to pee. And in office, I've got water and bread within reach, so didn't suffer much from hunger pangs. A little bit hungry just munch and munch and munch...

What about your day in office?

Merlioned again
sad.gif
,felt so weak, Breadthless n fainty now...

Miracle
D bloatedness med given, does it help? I might wana request fr KK..

Hope4bb
Good luck to ure ER Tmr. U doing at KK? Yes, need to fast, n depends on ure Er timing, fasting time varies. It should b listed in d form.

Wat time it ends depends on dr Loh schedule.mine was at8.45am n did at 10.30am nreleasex before 1pm..
They inform u no of eggs retrieved n schedule for ET...

Hi Pink Martini,
How are you & your precious babbies...
My AF finally come liao. Will call Care tml.
Just want to have a guide/information for FET.
Did you call Care and gone down when your AF came? Any med or supplement Care want you to take? Did you have FET Schedule just like IVF? thank you

Hi Sticky
the thread is moving so fast, I cant keep up. So now you are starting in Jan 2011. I tot we could be cycle buddy. DH and I cleared the infection and initial blood test. I am on mycrogynon now for suppression. CARE SGH is planning my retrieval for mid December, depending on how well i react to the jabs on first week of December.

Any sisters on this thread seeing Dr Yu Su Ling. Please share your experience to prep body for IVF.

Thanks, Sarah

Mill:
I'm good and I sure hope the babies are fine too.
Is yours a natural or regulated/medicaed FET?
Here's what I went through for both natural & regulated FET.

Natural-
Go CARE for scan on D2 of AF.
No medication, about 2 scans to monitor lining & dominant follicle then test for LH surge at home. Call CARE once there's a surge. Trigger shot same or following day. 5 days after ET. No schedule to follow, depends on own body's ovulation day to determine ET day.

Regulated/Medicated-
Go CARE for D2 of AF for scan. Start medication to build lining & jabs to suppress function of ovaries. 2 scans for next 2 weeks to monitor lining. ET on D18. There is a schedule to follow & mine followed exactly to the date of scheduled ET.

hi SarahN,
nice... me due for appt on 29th nov... suppose to do jab of gonal f directly on day 2 of my dec cycle which is suppose to due on 1st week dec le... then er in mid dec... but now dunno abt my dh antibiotics must complete before ivf ma... will be seeing u in sgh care with dr yu... =)

Pink Martini, thanks for the information.
I am thinking of requesting for Medicated FET.
Less stress and my menses is irregular.
My last AF is on 12 OCT. Today is D42 then AF.
Can I tell Angela that i prefer Medicated FET?
What are the kind of jabs?

Morning ladies....

Mil
I normally dun drink during af. Red dates promotes blood circulation, 活血,which I feel will cause heavier flow...

Soul n buddy
Goodluck for ure P BT .. Hehe.. Such a precious outing after coping up so many days

Sesame
Seeing ure darling today hor 

Mill:
Actually I think Angela will decide whether natural or medicated is best for u. Personally I also prefer medicated cycle, jab more & eat more pills only mah. And not much more expensive too. But some says natural FET has higher chance of success as embbies are transferred into a woman's most natural & ideal environment for implantation. But CARE says the success rate is the same for both kinds of FET so I chose to believe them.
Jabs are buserelin which is for suppression like lucrin. Once a day in the morning.
I still drink red dates drink during AF. I figured I still need to replenish blood cos sometimes I will get giddy from heavy flow AF.

Diana,
All airline hv restriction regarding pregnant lady travel.. Some restrict ladies as early as 32wk. Singapore airline if I remember correctly is up to 36wk. The letter yr dr give u certifies when is yr edd is so if they check they will know how many wks preggie u r. Also the letter certifying u fit to travel needs to be dated within a mth of yr departure date.
If u drive in n out of msia then nobody checks.

Good morning girls!

Rainbow, yr BT result is excellent le, dun nd to retake, this will give u more stress only. Enjoy the pregnancy will do
happy.gif

Pink_M, I also munch and munch in office. Haha...

All the best for yr ER today, hopeforbaby!

Mill, I drink red dates drink during AF too. I hv asked Dr Zou before and she says its ok to drink.

Ceraine, yes, I am v excited...so hungry at 3+ and wake up to cook maggi mee to eat...yum yum...

MIRACLE!!! Are u there???? I dreamt tt u BFP!!!! It is so real...cos I saw yr posts in this thread thanking ppl and say u gonna take extra care from now onwards...
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Sesame
You make my day. Last night i din slp well cos even in my dream i was worried abt the P level. Felt so silly. Also in the middle of night, i was suddenly shivering so badly tat i woke hubby up to warm me. Duno wats wrong with me.

miracle, it is only P level, dun be too worried abt it. I am sure yr level will be high high. Anyway P level is not an indication of pregnancy, high does not mean will bfp, low does not mean will bfn. U r too anxious, hv to learn to relax else u will burst out when near to yr bchg BT. U hv to be strong and +ve for yr embbies. This is a key to success also
happy.gif

Ceraine
Nt sure if that bloated med works anot but my bloat did subside now unless i eat alot again. I din know u are not prescibed tat med. But very ex. 8 pills for $130+. so hubby say i must make sure finish it. Yesterday was the last dose le. They gv me after ER. Ginger tea dun work for u? Then u may wan to try drinks tat help u burp?

But i tink its you pregnyl jab tat makes u bloat. Cos hcg jab tends to cos bloat mah.... Good sign! So whens ur last jab?

Hi stickybfp
Glad to find one cycle buddy..;) when ur af usually come? Me may start ivf only mid of Jan.. In the mean time.. Tiao myself now.. Lets jiayou together and hope we can bfp together too..;)

Hi hope4bb
All the best to ur ER today and coming ET.. Jiayou!! Pls give us bbdust after two wks too..;)

Hi Winnie, syrah, day, soul
After drinking Ensure, will this milk be very fattening?? R u gals drinking it everyday one cup?
Thk u for ur advise..

Hope4bb,
That gd. U retrieved exactly d Amt u scanned. Start drinking Ginger tea w red dates.. Suppose to help.

Sesame,
Dream of me dream of me Bfp lei.... Haha..hows darlings? Saw them Le mah.. Or still waiting for Gynae...
I m looking forward to this day too..

Miracle,
Nope, I wasn't prescribe as nurse say 9eggsnia won't bloat that bad!!!!Wah.. So ex wor. If I feel bloat n ta bu lei ta Han... Ask me go 24 Hr womans clinic.

Not sure if it's d prengyl.. I m getting more bloated every days n more queasy too... Tastebud totally tasteless. Juz like when one is sick that kind of tasteless.
Yesdae I was proud of myself to finish dinner but 10+ all out Le.. N few occasions hv to lie up suddenly fr resting position as I wana vomit.Tossing n turning which used tobe such simple stuffs becomes a chore now.occasional feeling twitches. But realized I can't stand still. My legs very jelly n weak
Still have 2jabs of prengyl to go.this thurs n Sunday.

Buddy
R u still on lots eggwhites?? I Oli took Ginger tea on day of ET n a day after. Switched to red dates after that..
Can we drink 100plus?? Prob that will help in d burping..
I Guess my body can't take it Le from all d sleepless nights n poor quality of sleep. This d Ist day I manage to nap.

Joanne,
Ensure doesn't have any effects on my weight. I drink a cup daily.

Rainbow / PinkM,
Came back from my beta bt.. its 5119 today. Next tues see dr cheng to scan sac and heartbeat.

ceraine,
i had quite bad side effects with the pregnyl too. i tot i won't get bloated etc cos i only had 15 eggs retrieved. the nurse told me to continue with at least 4 egg whites a day for at least the 1st wk.

Hope4bb
Yah, mine, miracle n soul... All d3.
We didn't request for it but was scheduled , probably due to d PH.
Mine was originally planned for D2, but after Er, they reschedule to day3 which I didn't expect too.

KK protocol is day 2 ET

Ceraine
If sunday is last jab, then after hw many days can test hcg cos pregnyl is hcg itself.
Ur bloatedness realli bad! You may wan take some prune so tat can help you to digest better. You got poo poo daily?? You got try gassy drink like H2O?

Little bloating may be good but if it is affecting you much, you shldnt insist on keeping the bloat. I read hcg cause bloating so by right naturally hcg will be produced more during implantation. If im not wrong, today oni d1 for u, if u dun hv it under ctrl, it may get worse days later.......

miracle, nope, my appt is in the afternoon. My dh will come and pick me later on and go together.
Dear, learn to relax...once bfp, more worries ahead...

ceraine, I hope I will dream u bfp also, haha...
happy.gif
If I do, I will post here...I m v excited now and keep farting..oops...u might want to consider taking smaller meals, like biscuits and horlicks in between meals. Dun eat too full for each meal else will puke.

Ceraine
You can take few sips. Being able to burp is great! Just dun take it cold frm fridge. I din take eggwhites le. When bloat i will take immunocal. I noticed if i take immunocal 3 times a day, it helps! I dun get bloat hence dun feel breatheless. Try 100plus and burp all out!

No longer taking ginger tea. Oni red dates tea.

Back