IVF/ICSI Support Group

Hi Syrah
Thk u for your advise. You mean we shd make the milk only using room temperature water? Will it be able to dissolve since the water is not warm?
Thk u..

xiao bai cai not suppose to be liang, can be kai lan or baby kai lan, I hate spinach

sesame - those packet form prunes quite tasty actually. CARE also count ET day as D1

winnie/syrah, xiao bai cai is the green one right? I tot only avoid cabbages? I love kai lans...I heard spinach cannot eat together with tofu, these 2 if taken together is no good for our body, but I not sure why not good?

Joanne,
Yes the tin clearly specified room temp or cold water. Since no cold water for us now, just use room temperature ones. The powder is not that hard to dissolve. I usually pour the water in first then add the powder to stir in.

Sesame/ Winnie,
Yea I usually just throw veg into soup mee hoon or noodles. Xiao bai cai is green leafy n the stem is quite big that is light green. Very juicy stems. Oh spinach can't take with tofu? No idea. Anyway I've no idea how to cook Chinese spinach. Only eat the ang mo spinach in salad.

Winnie,
Hehe. Seems like our hubbies very contradictory. My hb has no problem with me eating salad. I just requested for him to make potato salad for me to munch when I'm hungry. Next on my list will be spinach salad.

Sesame
Seems like KK dun practice d17 BT throughout.
My ET is on 19th nov. Bhcg BT on 3rd dec. ET as 0, BT is only 14 days. Initially was 4thdec which is day 15. Rightfully shd be 6th dec right if d17?? Hmmm...
If not wrong they are using start of ER as baseline.. 19 days HL and for my case adjust from there.
My p BT is on day 6.

syrah - seriously for the sake of precious I'm ok with it though sometimes I really crave for it! we come such a long way to have them, just endure another 3 more weeks before I hamtam rojak!!

Syrah
I lost appetite starting ist few days of lucrin .-after ET I thought it resumes but next dayi m back to square 1. Will force myself to take small n light meals... Embryos needs nutrition to grow wor.

U r already in trimester 2 Le right if I recall correctly??

Ceraine,
Nope I'm 10w5d. Counting down to 2nd tri!

Sesame/ Winnie,
I intend to eat crabs once crossover to 2nd tri!

Sesame/Ceraine,
During my time, my official BT was day 19. I'm thinking it's cos day 17 is a Sat so they push to Mon.

sesame - amk central hawker central, got one stall they put a cross at the stall cos they're christian & they're close on sun, always long queue one

syrah - I eat crabs liao, its ok to eat now

Syrah..
Crab!!!! My favorite too, salted egg crabs!!
Had wanted to eat it a day before ET ..

Hehe.. 2 more wkd u can enjoy ure crabbies Le.. N seafood.. Shiok

syrah/ceraine, maybe now kkh chg again lor...they forever chging one.

syrah, I doubt my dh will allow me to take crabs cos he scared they come out, v notti. lolz.

winnie, I now v tempted to eat Yong tau foo...I kw what to eat for dinner tonight liao
happy.gif

Sesame
Coconut is liang!!!!
My hubby also say no to crabs. Say kids will be hyper, cant sit still de. So he say no no.....

Ceraine
So u testing on 2dec????

Miracle
Duno lei... Thinking to test earlier ... Scare disappointment thou n end up losing all faith n hope..
If bloatedness etc persist till day10, I might test early say day 11??
Hvnt fix my mind on it. I Oli have online strip at home nw, yet to buy clearblue testkit.
How about u???

Winnie
Send normal post can Le... Arigato
Btw.. Will it pick up weeks preggy if tested on 11 or 12 days past ET??

Ceraine
I cant find that one & oni hpt i hv. Duno if hubby will let me buy another anot. If hv, i will test after 30 nov. Cos tat is after my supposedly af date.......

Syrah, cant eat crabs nw mah? hehe I ate some during my 11week. So your appetite improved ler mah?

Sesame, u also same same gian sour n spicy things huh? Actually I didnt care if spicy or not, I feel like eating I just eat else I will continue to lose weight. Cos of nausea and bloatedness, I lost 2.5kg.
But eating tomyam steamboat or curry cken really open up my palate, so I just eat. after that LS as my tummy cant really take spicy stuff that well. But I can eat more with spicy n sour foods leh.

Winnie, so far did u lose any weight? still taking anti nausea pills mah?

All Sisters
Today BT result is +ve...
happy.gif
but hcg level is low at 146
Nurse ask me to go back on wed for another BT to see if need additional support.
When KK called me this afternoon, I was so shocked that I cried on the phone..my DH saw me cried and he hug me and we both cried together..
I would really like to thanks sisters here who have encourage me to stay positive..
THANK YOU SO MUCH!! MUAK!..

I have been ttc for five year after marriage.
Was diagnose with PCOS and HB had low sperm count.
Failed my first SO-IUI
This is my first IVF try
ER: 41 (15 are fertilized- 10@Grade 4, 5@Grade 3)
First BT had low progesterone level was low so had to take duphaston

During my 2WW…
-3 Brazil nuts, every day
-Longan and red date drink, alternate day
-No cold drink No coffe
-Did not do accu/TCM
-After insert I will bent my knee like labor position for 1 hr then take nap for another hr..
-Talk to my emmbies after insert…

Imp22, I really crave for spicy and sour stuff but I got 2 BIG eyes to monitor me (My dh) so can only take when he is not ard. I eat curry chicken the other day and the next day I hv some spottings, so dh keep saying its due to the coconut..so now I cannot take any coconuts!

Congratulations to Ann!!!

How are u Diana, I looking for u....where hv u been? Busy?

Sesame > me always sleeping so never login haha...

last Sat went for my 2nd appt and saw my little one HB le...

Stable... but alot medi to eat... Argh...

Congratulation Ann!!
So happy for u.. Care to share wht supplement u took before ivf? So touching to see both of u hug to cry..;')

Sesame, I also had 2 episodes of spotting earlier, nw u mentioned I wonder isit my anyhow eating? I drink coke to ease the gas inside me too.

I read fr earlier thread u bfp with twins?

Diana, I rmbr u r fr kk. U switched dr permanently mah?

Diana, ya go with who u feel more comfy with.
Did u get the job at kk?

Fret not, to bfp is the greatest news. Singleton pregnancies more manageable too n can carry full term. After that u can still fet hehe...

Joanne,
I started drinking 4 months prior to ivf.

Ceraine/Winnie/sesame/Imp,
Like what Winnie's hb believes eating crabs can cause the kids in future to be 'itchy fingers itchy feet' type. I dont really believe that but I'm not eating now cos crab is liang & shellfood.

speaking of crabs my MIL came my hse cook the Crabs and my whole flat is so smelly and she still ask i want to eat anot i just say cant eat Crabs... she say cannot meh... then before i left the kitchen i told DH shut the kitchen door please so smelly... haha... then got leftover she say want to put in the fridge i told her dun put in the fridge so smelly later i open the fridge i faint you responsible... she bo bian... i noe i am bad but she cook the food all smells...

Diana, ya for now u can concentrate on your pregnancy hw nice... Hw many weeks nw?

Syrah, ic.. I also don't believe. So after 1st tri can eat rite? Ala don't over eat shld b ok ba?

Back