IVF/ICSI Support Group

shit! i tink i going to catch a flu...
sad.gif

Gals
I just left doc zou place.. Anybody else going tonight? She is going to US on 19th dec to 31st dec for her son graduation.. Lucky me also going holiday on 18th dec to 26th dec so wun affect much..;)

Joanne
Thanks for the info! Cos I might pay her a visit should I get a BFP at my next BT. =)

miracle
If BFP, would you consider taking Dr Zou's an-tai medicine?

Joanne, I juz left Dr Zou place.. She didn't mention she be away.. Hmm, maybe haven bond with her yet.. Did she mention who will take over while she on leave?

Sesame:
Twinnies!! Congrats!!

Minako:
Actually exercising regularly will maximize chances of success for couples undergoing infertility treatments. Experts say that health benefits of exercise can b enjoyed with as little as 30 mins. Exercise is a key element in maintaining proper weight, another factor that influences fertiliy.

Faithbb, after failed fresh in Oct.. I did fertility massage to lift up my womb weekly before ovulation. I sign up for aerobic dance @ nearby cc and start 2 classes liao.. Then also visit Dr Zou for tcm and did 2x accu per week.. I was surprise tat I ovulate on cd23 cos Dr Zou say my hormones very messy, maybe wont ovulate.. But I still can't quit my 1 cup of coffee per day.. Anyway, I hoping to tiao my body fast. Last week, I even went to pray Zu Sheng Niang Niang for some bb luck for my fet next mth.. Me like so desperate.. Ha!

Mina
During dr zou's absence, there will be replacement sinseh.. Not sure if it's dr huang. U can check with liying to confirm.

As to jogging, my china colleague preggy after a mth of daily jogging. Her Frd whom tried awhile preggy thru same mode n that's y she gave it a try.she felt she has higher sex drive during d mth she got preggy n during 2ww she continued with her daily run since she didn't expect pregnancy.
I guess it's coupled with healthy diet etc.
She ask mr to give it a try.. I didn't actually as strenuous exercise is not encouraged..

However do note, whilst TTC naturally, strenuous exercise
should be avoided, ESP during 2ww.Gynae n Tcm advises light brisk walking during TTC

minakochang, good to go for exercise 2-3 times per week. can promote blood circulation to the womb.

Joanne, I took royal jelly, spirulina, immunocal, vit c, cordycep pill, FA before IVF.

hello sisters....i have not been here for couple of days now. What did I miss?
Any BFP news?

Sesame - Congrats congrats!!!!! Only saw your good news from all the well wishes.

Hi mina, soul and calzz
Ya, i heard she tell others abt her trip too.. As i know her for two yr plus le so we r quite close so maybe thats why she tell me..i remember didnt see her for abt one year, then when i see her again two wks ago, she still can remember my name and retrieve my card w/o me telling her anything.. so surprise she got so gd memory when she got so many customer.. Hmm.. But she say her door still open for accupuncture when she not around, someone else will help her.. I think is the doc who always help her on Thursday night??

Hi soul
After u bfp, u r still in time to get her an tai medicine as she only depart on end of dec so no worries..;)

Hi mina
Wht time u reach? As i left at 7pm sharp.. R u the one siting at the high chair at the counter with hair bundle up waiting alone for ur turn?

Joanne, nope.. I reach abt 6.45pm.. Only saw 1 guy outside sitting but he not in queue so went in directly to see Dr Zou.

Ceraine, thanks for your info!! I was still considering whether to attend aerobic class tmr.. Since I ovulated, shall skip class until menses come! In the meantime, I continue to walk to office (3 bus-stops away)

Did u ladies hear the news? 2 other approved assisted reproduction centers are not following SOP which is the cause for the mix up at TFC. But none of the 3 public hospitals in SG are these 2 named.

It's on Parliament now... Ch 5...

Hi mina
Haha.. That tall guy u see is my hubby...he is waiting outside while i do accupuncture.. Hmm.. Let me guess.. R u the one who asks doc abt bbt? Higher than 36.7 mean after ovalution. Right?

Hi ladies...
Thanks for advises abt red dates drink.

Ceraine, how are you? you on 2ww now?

Pink Martini, you did medicated FET right?

I have made an appointment with dr zou this friday.

Winnie:
They won't say one... Will just ask them to step up their SOP discipline. Imagine they say which 2 pte centers it is, there will be chaos...
But Angela and I did have a long talk over this, the day before my transfer. Can't b CARE cos they are one of the 1st organization to start SOP and implement 1 embryologist 1 couple from start to end and always got 2nd person to double check.

Mill:
Yes I did medicated FET even though I usually can ovulate. Previous month's natural FET was abandoned cos took too long to ovulate, that cycle was 44 days even though I'm usually a 28-30 days cycle person! So did medicated FET following month instead, all upon Angela's advise, I didn't choose it myself.

Mil
Yah.. In 2ww.. At 4dp3dt. Feeling better today managed to finish my dinner with no vomit... Haha.
As no 1 at home till now, hv to move around to get things done n that still cause pain to tummy n backache..

How's u??

Joanne, tis time u are right!! I asked her when my temp goes up does it mean confirm ovulate? Possible juz progesterone increase but no ovulate.. She say as long got high temp means ovulate, if no ovulate no high temp.. Then during accu, she told me after ovulate temp must maintain >36.7 but mine is goes high then drop then high again every other day which is unhealthy. Tis am even worst drop to 36.55.. Haiz!

Hi mina
Hee.. Bingo.. But no chance to see u still.. Can only hear voice.. Haa.. Ya, ur bbt must be always on the high side else ur body not tiao enough yet.. When u doing ur fet or fresh ivf? When u going doc zou place again? Me on sat lunch time.. Yesterday i told doc zou my bbt is 37.18 and she say am i pregnant.. How i wish but dun think so.. Think must be due to recent eat too much bu stuff so body so hot.. Usually my bbt after ovalution is only 37degree.. Last time my tcm say my bbt is good and shd be able get pregnant naturally but after one yr still no news.. So i give up and go to ivf..dun want waste more time.. Sigh.,

Good morning gals..

Hi mina, my temp also very low... for the past few days 36.47, 36.32, 36.38, 36.43(tdy, CD25)... still no sign of AF... so sianz

Joanne, you can reach 37degree very gd leh... i think i seldom reach that...

Mina,
Don't be desperate.
Be cheer up!
Keep tiaoing our body until fit to our FET ok.
U n me oso will bfp one day if we determine it.
Dun tink so much just relax our body ya.

As for mine I dunno whether am ovalute o nt aft d fresh cycle.Me lazy to bother as long as I prepared well enuf den will cheong to FET cycle in either Dec or Jan depends my menses coming for tis mth.
Anyway,mux abit exercise n take the routine supplement as well as drink red dates, all these shall give blood circulation better to body n wombs.
So, need to try massaging oso can boost up blood circulation on wombs I guess.

faithbb, yes i currently go for the massage my doc recommended but very ex... every once a week $90... i still got tcm for me and acu for me and dh... so i need to cut down...

Calzz, my bbt temp after ovulation also seldom >36.7 maybe really need to tiao longer since Dr Zou on long leave and kk close for lab washing in dec. Btw I pm you liao.. The contact I got from one of the sister here. The malay lady will come your place for massage but she charge by location. You need to check price with her.

Joanne, still no chance meet le.. I going Dr Zou on Fri @ 7pm. I prefer go on weekday after wk cos no queue.. Once reach can go in directly liao

Faithbb, how to cook red dates tea? The red dates sometimes have sourish taste. You no turn on your pm le.. You try pm me then I reply you ok?

mina, thanks! i'm drinking red dates tea now... i juz put the red dates and wolfberry in a thermal flask with hot water and drink after 1 hr... coz no time to cook... learnt this from some sistas here

CAlzz
Yah.. Drink after an Hr.. D taste not bad Loh..
Btw.. U massage after O?? Better not lei..

Hiaz.. Had my breakfast n vomit again
sad.gif
Tmr I'll ask for Ohss test..

Back