IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Thank you! I'm enjoying my 2ww crocheting, eating and resting well. Finally no more stress from fears and pain of daily jabs & bt, scares from scan results, scares from embryo updates, and fears of procedures. Such a relief. Guess we have all done our very best to fulfil our dream, there will be no regrets whatever the outcome maybe.

What a zen mindset to have!
I wanna be like you =D
True the jabbing and scans let us on an emotional roller coaster. Good to take time to smell the roses. The process is already difficult as it is, we should find the little nice portions and maximize it.

Quite horrid. U could inform thh when u next see him for ET. Even if seldom this occur, nurse should b prepared and provide care. I thought they will usually ask how u feel when they give milo and biscuits. They cannot give medication then.
Yea maybe speak to him.tml.

Thks all, bt out, result negative, nvr mind, will pick myself to try again.
Hugs.. Hope you are strong now. Did u have your menses first before the result? My BT is tmrw and I am nervous. Yet to experience any menses symptoms at the same time no pregnancy symptom.

Hi ladies. Supposed to start my suppression yesterday but I postponed it to June's slot instead. My instinct is telling me that something is not right. Last 6mths menses cycle had been short than usual. So I am out of this mth, Feb/Mar cycle.
For those who are already halfway through this journey or in already 2ww, I wish everyone of u, all the very best.

Hi ladies. Supposed to start my suppression yesterday but I postponed it to June's slot instead. My instinct is telling me that something is not right. Last 6mths menses cycle had been short than usual. So I am out of this mth, Feb/Mar cycle.
For those who are already halfway through this journey or in already 2ww, I wish everyone of u, all the very best.

Sorry to hear this. Are u going for any checks?

Ok.. today went for an appt and dr thh told me that i got 3+3. He suggested transferring 2 and i was of cos in shock. I wasnt prepared on having twins. And that number didnt sound like a big number to.blast. after that dr tan say or i want to wait till day 5 and transfer 1? I had merely a minute to make that decision cos dr tan seem to be rushing somewhere.

I decided to wait for blast and fingers crossed i wont regret the decision. I mean, if blast isnt possible he wouldnt recommend that right? No idea why he did not propose transferring 1 today instead. I asked the nurse like if i made a bad decision, the nurse said that its a good thing to wait for blast and she told me the risks are low since the embryologist suggested blast. Otherwise they wont suggest. Lets hope my embbies stay strong and grow well! All 6 of them!!!!

Ok.. today went for an appt and dr thh told me that i got 3+3. He suggested transferring 2 and i was of cos in shock. I wasnt prepared on having twins. And that number didnt sound like a big number to.blast. after that dr tan say or i want to wait till day 5 and transfer 1? I had merely a minute to make that decision cos dr tan seem to be rushing somewhere.

I decided to wait for blast and fingers crossed i wont regret the decision. I mean, if blast isnt possible he wouldnt recommend that right? No idea why he did not propose transferring 1 today instead. I asked the nurse like if i made a bad decision, the nurse said that its a good thing to wait for blast and she told me the risks are low since the embryologist suggested blast. Otherwise they wont suggest. Lets hope my embbies stay strong and grow well! All 6 of them!!!!
he is always in a rush. last year I hesitate awhile and he even ask why I take so long to decide. actually I was in shock cause my mind was already prepared for transfer.
I'm pro for blast also. it's survival of the fittest embryo. seems lately he mostly recommend blast.

he is always in a rush. last year I hesitate awhile and he even ask why I take so long to decide. actually I was in shock cause my mind was already prepared for transfer.
I'm pro for blast also. it's survival of the fittest embryo. seems lately he mostly recommend blast.
I super shock when he say he wanna tsf 2. I mean he always say i am young but when he say tsf 2 i shock. I say i scare twins. Den he say ok den we wait for day 5 den tsf 1. I mean i only had 3 strong ones. I tot its a risk. But then again, i trust he knows what he is doing

I super shock when he say he wanna tsf 2. I mean he always say i am young but when he say tsf 2 i shock. I say i scare twins. Den he say ok den we wait for day 5 den tsf 1. I mean i only had 3 strong ones. I tot its a risk. But then again, i trust he knows what he is doing
yeah, trust him. also think about all the effort you faced in this fresh cycle. if put 1 and fail (knock wood), you hv to go through it all over again...

My first time and definitely wasnt prepared to be woken to such a rude shock. It was a blur. All i remember was i was in pain, screaming but the nurses dont really care. Felt mishandled tbh

How are you feeling now? Hope u are feeling better. All the best for your ET!

Hey sharkles, Dr Tan recommended me to transfer 2 day 2 embryos in my last cycle, I also had 3+3. In the end, it was a bfn. I'm starting my 2nd round of fresh soon. I think it boils down to luck and embryo quality. I'm sure your embryos will be gd quality given your young age, gd luck!

Even tcm say blast have a gd chance. Just pray hard it stick well and bfp. After et do not lay on yr tummy btw. Tcm reminded me today again.

Had 13 egg retrieve, 10 fertiliser, 6+1 survive on day 3. Dr Tan recommend me to wait for blast. On day 5, 2 blast 2 observing. Transferred 1 blast (grade 4 on day 3, mid expanding). Doc say it is a gd blast. Balance 3 they want observe 1 more day before decide to freeze anot. Will only know the result on blood test. Long wait...

How are you feeling now? Hope u are feeling better. All the best for your ET!

Thanks dear. Now praying my embbies grow strong!

Hey sharkles, Dr Tan recommended me to transfer 2 day 2 embryos in my last cycle, I also had 3+3. In the end, it was a bfn. I'm starting my 2nd round of fresh soon. I think it boils down to luck and embryo quality. I'm sure your embryos will be gd quality given your young age, gd luck!

Sorry to hear that. I hope it wasnt a wrong decision to wait for blast :(

Anyone here changed hospital when doing your IVF? Do you have to start all over again as in do you need to go for briefing again? Does the waiting time longer than kkh?

Anyone here changed hospital when doing your IVF? Do you have to start all over again as in do you need to go for briefing again? Does the waiting time longer than kkh?

I heard of some who changed hospitals in the Ivf group thread. Try asking there. Kkh has the longest queue.

Back