IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Hi all

I have done ER yesterday and today morning nurse called that the egg fertilized. She will call me againto update on the grow.

Does it mean chance for Egg transfer high ? Or there is still chance of failure ?
When they can tell me the embryo grade ?

Hi brysonmum
Do try to relax these few days post ER.. drink plenty of water! I know the anxiety.. it is not easy each round. In NUH, the embryologist will update you daily on the progress. Quality of the embryos and number of cells.. it may differ for different IVF centers.
We only need one good egg remember? So pray for THE One :) one of the TCM I consulted shared with me that embryo monitoring is generally a stock market that either remain stagnant or goes down - which is essentially true!! So I use that to maintain my expectations especially since I have low AMH and do not yield many eggs each round.

All the best and big hugs for the journey

Hi brysonmum
Do try to relax these few days post ER.. drink plenty of water! I know the anxiety.. it is not easy each round. In NUH, the embryologist will update you daily on the progress. Quality of the embryos and number of cells.. it may differ for different IVF centers.
We only need one good egg remember? So pray for THE One :) one of the TCM I consulted shared with me that embryo monitoring is generally a stock market that either remain stagnant or goes down - which is essentially true!! So I use that to maintain my expectations especially since I have low AMH and do not yield many eggs each round.

Thank you so much Serendipitygal for the encouraging , i think everyone taking ivf here really needs that. Its very long journey and every stage involve emotional factors ... God bless all ladies here!!

Hi brysonmum

nuh called me to come for egg transfer on monday.
On monday is day4 after ER , does it mean they will do transfer the embryo ? But i think day4 embrio has not hatch yet. ** scratching head

Anyone can share on this ? I got confuse haha

On monday is day4 after ER , does it mean they will do transfer the embryo ? But i think day4 embrio has not hatch yet. ** scratching head

Hi brysonmum
It sounds like they are planning to transfer if they told you so I think.
As long as the embryos are fertilized and growing, they can be transferred. There are many stages they grow and the embryologist who rang you maybe able to share their rationale with you? Usually it is dependent on quality and quantity.

Hi brysonmum
It sounds like they are planning to transfer if they told you so I think.
As long as the embryos are fertilized and growing, they can be transferred. There are many stages they grow and the embryologist who rang you maybe able to share their rationale with you? Usually it is dependent on quality and quantity.

Thanks Serendipitygal

Hi everyone
Can anyone share how ET at NuH ?

Nurse called me to bring 500 ml water and go to report CHR first.
After ET, do we still bed rest there ? For how long ?

Hi everyone
Can anyone share how ET at NuH ?

Nurse called me to bring 500 ml water and go to report CHR first.
After ET, do we still bed rest there ? For how long ?

Hello!
After ET, you just need to rest for about 2hours and can be discharged. Head to CHR prior to get any medication (Crinone inserts) etc, cheque for insurance then report to Day Surgery.
All the best!

Hi all, I haven't been here for a Long time. I just did my FET 4dp3/4dt, thought I will drop in to say hi. I conceive my 3yr via ivf then and now trying for #2.

Nuh typically don't practice blastocyst. The chance is equally good! All the best! I did my ET there 4days ago too :)

Hi i just came back from my first appt with dr sadhana frm kk... we've inform her that we would like to undergo for ivf.. she send me for a hormone blood test and hubs sperm quality check.. she said if Everything is ok then she will register me for ivf..... my blood test was scheduled on the 13 Sept.. appt was booked to see her again on the 22th sept..may i know how long you ladies have to wait till u guys start ur ivf journey?

I had my ultrasound and hcg test done at mount Elizabeth . I doubt so they will redo the test again.

Hi!
I'll be doing my et on Monday in NUH too. Mine will be a day 3 transfer.

Hi,

I don't need crinone anymore as I am now pregnant naturally. I am selling the balance (14 sticks) at half price. PM me for further details.

Exp date - 09/2019

Back