IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Hopeful my AF is here le. Just called Kkh, they now then told me that I need to stop for this cycle as a rest. Next cycle then can continue. The problem now is I tot can continue in this cycle then don't waste time do 2nd iui while waiting for ivf in June. Now need to wait till apr/may(irregular menses) cycle then can do iui. So now I also dunno what to do liao... Haiz!! Shld I st proceed with ivf in June then??? Dr wrote in my case is either 2nd iui/ivf. ......

Which doc u seeing? I was put on 3cycles iui this is already my 2nd thats y I wasnt sure if I wana proceed to ivf cos more jabs more side effects. Yea kkh want ppl to stop 1cycle.1stly the follicles left over may turn cyst ..body will need time to dissolve it ..as in my case for 1st iui. Dey scanned for me and found a large cysts from corpus lutem and told me I couldnt start 2nd cycle. So this time round fail I also got to stop 1cycle.my hb asked me to go for 3rd iui wor .. u booked ivf with kkh liao? Im not sure if they allow me to book for ivf le cos im on 3cycles of iui. Unless I chnged directly to ivf. U rest 1cycle and try natural. Use opk or temp yourself to guage ovulation ... im still spotting and cramping ... think af will delay few days then arrive .. probably another 2days. If ur mensus come in apr then can start iui .. if may aso can go for 1cycle iui.it tkes abt 1mth .. hit jun can start ivf or rest a month .. these thgs cant be rushed. My hb always say so rush .. then so tensed up how to conceive -,-

Which doc u seeing? I was put on 3cycles iui this is already my 2nd thats y I wasnt sure if I wana proceed to ivf cos more jabs more side effects. Yea kkh want ppl to stop 1cycle.1stly the follicles left over may turn cyst ..body will need time to dissolve it ..as in my case for 1st iui. Dey scanned for me and found a large cysts from corpus lutem and told me I couldnt start 2nd cycle. So this time round fail I also got to stop 1cycle.my hb asked me to go for 3rd iui wor .. u booked ivf with kkh liao? Im not sure if they allow me to book for ivf le cos im on 3cycles of iui. Unless I chnged directly to ivf. U rest 1cycle and try natural. Use opk or temp yourself to guage ovulation ... im still spotting and cramping ... think af will delay few days then arrive .. probably another 2days. If ur mensus come in apr then can start iui .. if may aso can go for 1cycle iui.it tkes abt 1mth .. hit jun can start ivf or rest a month .. these thgs cant be rushed. My hb always say so rush .. then so tensed up how to conceive -,-

I'm with Dr Matthew. I booked Jun ivf le. Counseling in mid May. Meanwhile I really dunno what shld I do. Now Menses comes at end mar don't think apr will come in time for me to do iui. Coz I always have irregular menses. Still thinking shld I make appt to see dr jus to ask him what is his best opinion for me? I tot u still waiting for blood test? Don't think so much for urself coz spotting Mayb still a gd sign for u.

Is really hard to tell for u cos not sure when ur nxt mensus will turn up.if u feel better to consult doc for opinion by all means .. im still having brown discharge ... is not alot cos I always have issues with little cm.i tested negative this morn.i tot if c faint signs of poaitive I can go for early bt tomorrow. But no cramps now ... brown discharge 3days liao .. sore boobs.i just got to continue waiting.no af den wed bt.if negative den cont wait for af to turn up

Is really hard to tell for u cos not sure when ur nxt mensus will turn up.if u feel better to consult doc for opinion by all means .. im still having brown discharge ... is not alot cos I always have issues with little cm.i tested negative this morn.i tot if c faint signs of poaitive I can go for early bt tomorrow. But no cramps now ... brown discharge 3days liao .. sore boobs.i just got to continue waiting.no af den wed bt.if negative den cont wait for af to turn up

Still got high chance. Coz sometime Mayb ur progesterone level not that high so urine still can detect but blood is more accurate.

As for me really hard to decide that's y I booked ivf first. Coz ivf waiting list so long.

Still brown discharge.tomorrow if still the same probably I ask to do early bt ... abit worrisome to have brown discharge for 3days liao

Still brown discharge.tomorrow if still the same probably I ask to do early bt ... abit worrisome to have brown discharge for 3days liao
Yeah, 3 days of spotting without AF is a little worrisome. You don't usually spot this long before AF right? See what BT says :)

I never tot of it as pregnancy. Just that I dont usually spot this long. Is usually a day of spotting nxt day af. I have been having brown discharge for 4days in a row ..not alot but as and when I pee and it comes with usual cm. And im worried so im going to go down for early bt .. results will tell whats wrong

Just did bt.if negative dont need to return.if positive level low wed got to come bk repeat bt. Asked if preggy any additional support she said is already too late.would have implanted by day 5 to 7 ..cant do much except wait for results now

How long more do you have to wait at the hosp?

Nothing out of ordinary for me. No pms also. Just waiting and trying to find things to occupy myself.

I took one year study leave so that I could get away fr work and try to conceive also.. But as a result I'm so easily bored cos mostly alone

Kkh called. Is not negative. Is 12.5 ..but not high enough to signify a pregnancy. Nurse said probably the trigger hasnt leave body delaying my mensus or is an ectopic pregnancy or im just pregnant but horm levels not high enuf.tot trigger would have left body by 14days. Today is day 17 for me ... I need to go back on wed for bt to double confirm .. sigh ..y put me in such delimma again :(

Hey girls, am using the progesterone gel, been having sore feeling for the past 2 days, and keep peeing, is this norm? Am 11dpiui and cd33. No signs of stains and boobies are still sore.. Is it too early to test?

Im on pills orally so cant say much. I tested on 14dpiui and was negative. Now my bt is showing somethg .. u can try testing if u want ..no harm :)

[TE=peful, post: 7876903, member: 175855"]Kkh called. Is not negative. Is 12.5 ..but not high enough to signify a pregnancy. Nurse said probably the trigger hasnt leave body delaying my mensus or is an ectopic pregnancy or im just pregnant but horm levels not high enuf.tot trigger would have left body by 14days. Today is day 17 for me ... I need to go back on wed for bt to double confirm .. sigh ..y put me in such delimma again :([/QUOTE]

1.2 Is considered negative. How high or low is 12.5 considered? Whats the guidelines.. anyone?

@h0peful

Found these.. Hope useful?

ImageUploadedByForum1427104885.791355.jpg

http://m.huggies.com.au/pregnancy/early-stages/symptoms/hcg-levels/chart

Thanks babe! Very useful guide. 1of the ladies was 13 hcg beta on day 27 but 48hrs later retested level still same .. was a chemical pregnancy. Aiyo can mine please double up to a bfp .. so near yet so far -,- im thinking of taking mc to rest tomorrow liao

Thanks babe! Very useful guide. 1of the ladies was 13 hcg beta on day 27 but 48hrs later retested level still same .. was a chemical pregnancy. Aiyo can mine please double up to a bfp .. so near yet so far -,- im thinking of taking mc to rest tomorrow liao

I think u shld now rest in bed n really min walking. With backache very high chance will be a bfp. So don't take it too highly.. Don't worry so much jus relax!!

I refrained myself from taking mc. Mixed feelings. Ever since I started this ttc journey got to think of leave and mc became planned.always got to save them for last min use.cos we aint sure how much more leave or mc we will need to take for visits to do scan reviews etc etc. My husband said 已经成定局which is true. We did our best. No point pondering over. Tom after bt will know .. thks for all the support babes ! Really appreciate it

Mornin ladies...

Im waitin for my af to report too..
Did iui same day as verarine..

I would like to ask will it b good if i stop 1 cycle n cont 2nd cycle of iui after that?

My hub scare tkin clomid pill mthly will harm to my body...

Hopeful: ping chang xin! :) hops ur bt tmr will double / triple up!!!

@veraine: how r u feelin? Any symptoms so far?

Rainbow bb ..thanks .. im not that hopeful though hahahha. did u test? Whns your bt? Under kkh we have to stop 1cycle after failed cycle for injectibles. Clomid wise dont think so ..can continue up to at least 6months or more depending on your doctor. I know of someone who didnt stop and was on 4cycles of iui for 4months cos her doctor see no reason for her to stop. She succeeded on 4th iui and her baby boy is now 3months old

Hope it will be good news for you, h0peful. Stay positive.

Rainbow bb there are people who are on clomid (but not doing iui) for a few consecutive cycles, depends on the doctor. I did my iui wth injections at private in 2 consecutive cycles.

@rainbowbb I'll say no symptoms ba, slight change in cm like I'm going to start spotting soon? Just waiting impatiently now haha.. Cos e past few times I'm on clomid/injections AF would be here around today.

How u feeling?

I usually do 2 consecutive cycles then break then another 2.. But so far so many times all unsuccessful lol.. The gynaes so far all said ok to keep going don't need to break actually

[QUOTE="h0pefulyuki, post: 7878998, member: 176499bSo far so good. I might be quiet.. But I've been lurking! Lol. Going for gynae appointment this afternoon... Hehehe pray that all will be fine.[/QUOTE]
Nice! Hope all good for ur beanies. Im popping by bugis guan yin temple again:)

Rainbow bb ..thanks .. im not that hopeful though hahahha. did u test? Whns your bt? Under kkh we have to stop 1cycle after failed cycle for injectibles. Clomid wise dont think so ..can continue up to at least 6months or more depending on your doctor. I know of someone who didnt stop and was on 4cycles of iui for 4months cos her doctor see no reason for her to stop. She succeeded on 4th iui and her baby boy is now 3months old

Ic... I will stop for 1 cycle and cont after that if its fail *touch wood x100000000000*
NUH do not practice BT.. so im right here waiting till mayb missed few days den test...

Hope it will be good news for you, h0peful. Stay positive.

Rainbow bb there are people who are on clomid (but not doing iui) for a few consecutive cycles, depends on the doctor. I did my iui wth injections at private in 2 consecutive cycles.

thanks babe.. I will call and ask but I dun think my doc will return my call since he is so bz with patients daily.. hehe..
perhaps I will start on 2nd clomid after 1 resting of cycle.. who knows what will happen next.. :)

@rainbowbb I'll say no symptoms ba, slight change in cm like I'm going to start spotting soon? Just waiting impatiently now haha.. Cos e past few times I'm on clomid/injections AF would be here around today.

How u feeling?

I usually do 2 consecutive cycles then break then another 2.. But so far so many times all unsuccessful lol.. The gynaes so far all said ok to keep going don't need to break actually

im feeling normal.. hehe.. when ur af supposed to be due??
that day u did iui the nurse also told u to test if missed 2weeks rite.. ?
are u gg to test?

im feeling normal.. hehe.. when ur af supposed to be due??
that day u did iui the nurse also told u to test if missed 2weeks rite.. ?
are u gg to test?
If exactly the same as last cycle, then af shd come today la lol

Prof said test 3 weeks after IUI if miss period.. So we still have one more week to wait haha.. But I might test one more time on thurs before I go for physical training

If exactly the same as last cycle, then af shd come today la lol

Prof said test 3 weeks after IUI if miss period.. So we still have one more week to wait haha.. But I might test one more time on thurs before I go for physical training

Better don't go for any physical training before final confirm is not bfp. Don't take risk!!

My hb kept asking me to test .. the kit says will turn positive once hcg level of 25 is reached. I said I was only 12.5 ..if the kit dont turn positive it will mean hcg level not doubled .. then I will be worrying the entire night -,- I better not test and watch drama ...
Veraine: go for a gd break. Relax and enjoy .. and come bk for the next cycle!

@h0peful: Yeah, or go sleep early so don't have to think abt it? Tmr when u wake up it'll be time to do bt liao :)

@rainbowbb: hope u'll have better luck than me! And ya, will ask prof when I see him next time.. Not e first time more than 1 follicle and unsuccessful.. Just don't know which part of the process is malfunctioning

I'll either resume May or June, depends on whether first scan will clash w trip or not

I think my pregnancy was a chemical one .. hcg level dropped to 7 .. got to repeat on fri to confirm below 5 ... I dont know how to react ...

Oh dear.. :(

Maybe try to do something u like for these 2 days first?

Take ur mind off and maybe there'll be a miracle?

Back