IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Hi,
I recently had a chemical preg and will be gg to KKH IVF to see Dr Sadhana for consultation and options. I am wondering if husband’s Sperm morph 2% (in March) will affect chances of IUI? In that case, will IVF or IUI be better?

Hi,
I recently had a chemical preg and will be gg to KKH IVF to see Dr Sadhana for consultation and options. I am wondering if husband’s Sperm morph 2% (in March) will affect chances of IUI? In that case, will IVF or IUI be better?
Hi Snoopii
you may want to check out fertilitysupport.sg ig live yesterday. They interviewed Dr Tan HH and he talked about the topic u asked including the Sperm morphology.

Hi all Im ttc my 2nd kid and have been trying 2 cycles of natural IUI with no success.
I also noticed my period coming earlier ever since I had the covid vax. Wondering if I should request so-iui instead? I’m 38 but my gynecologist believes in going the natural route without medicines…

hello everyone.. im on my 2nd iui with KKH. had my trigger shot last night, going for iui tmr morning. excited but also scaredddd cos i recalled it was quite a difficult process during my 1st. anyone around the same timing as me ? :)

anyways, wanted to ask, im a subsidized patient, would I be able to actually choose the doctor to follow through the whole process?

Btw, does anyone know what kind of Brazil nuts is good for us? I bought the baked kind from seeds of joy, don’t know if the baked kind is ok?

does anyone have weird symptoms after failed IUI?
my period came on the day of blood test after IUI and 12 days later and feeling nauseous everyday

Hi, i had failed iui and my period was heavier than normal also its already been 11days today already there is still blood. I hv to change at least 4-5pads daily. Is it normal ? I know im not pregnant coz on the 14th day i supposed to do blood test, my period already come 3days ago. Therefore i skipped doing the bloodtest as i know what is the result. I did iui on 8/11, period on 20/11 until today. Yet there still red blood. Anyone come across this? Thanks

Hi All
Im ttc since last sep and have just recently gone through my 5th failed IUI. Im 39 … anyone going through the same experience? My doc seems to believe that natural is best without any injectables. I do not want to go through ivf.
Don’t know what is wrong and feeling quite sad …

Hi All
Im ttc since last sep and have just recently gone through my 5th failed IUI. Im 39 … anyone going through the same experience? My doc seems to believe that natural is best without any injectables. I do not want to go through ivf.
Don’t know what is wrong and feeling quite sad …

try to relax and not stress about it. Sometimes go TCM might help too.

Hi everyone. Both my husband and I have just recovered from Covid, got positive couple of weeks ago. Can we still proceed to TTC or IUI this cycle or wait, then how long? Heard that covid can lower sperm and eggs quality. I'm reaching 40 soon and first time iui, really hope it won't fail.

Hi all, currently at early pregnancy (week 6-7) via IUI though NUH. Would like to switch to private doctor (e.g. Mt A).

Please advise at which week we should switch?
Any considerations we should be mindful of?

Thanks in advance!
Hi how much you spend for IUI at NUH? can share your experience.

Hi. I did 2 SOIUI at KKH in 2021. Positive on 2nd try and gave birth on Jan 2022. My daughter is now almost 1. And I’m thinking of doing another SOIUI next year. I don’t want my babies to be too far apart. We’ve been TTC naturally for abt 5 months now and I’m getting impatient. Took us 5 years for the 1st one and I get paranoid what if it’s gonna take another 5 years for the next one.

Am I being unreasonable/selfish to just go ahead with SOIUI again?

Previous issue was male sperm factor.

can i check how does ppl count dpiui? do u start on the day itself or one day later ?

how soon can we determine that triigger is out of our bodies?

Me and hubby are currently undergoing fertility screening with Dr Ben Choey. He's been a good gynae to me for years and so we decided to also have him for pre-conception planning. Based on our results he advised us to do IUI first before IVF. We're hopeful that we'll receive positive news to share soon.

Me and hubby are currently undergoing fertility screening with Dr Ben Choey. He's been a good gynae to me for years and so we decided to also have him for pre-conception planning. Based on our results he advised us to do IUI first before IVF. We're hopeful that we'll receive positive news to share soon.
JIA YOU!!! ALL THE BEST TO U !

Hi, anyone had such experience before? Did it ended positively?

I did SO-IUI on 29th May and tested positive subsequently. Been scanning and doing blood test twice per week since 12 June as I'm spotting everyday.

What worries me is until today we are still unable to see the foetus despite using transvaginal ultrasound. HCG level is increasing, not doubling but increasing at an acceptable rate. Was also diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma, which explains the daily spotting.

Hi, anyone had such experience before? Did it ended positively?

I did SO-IUI on 29th May and tested positive subsequently. Been scanning and doing blood test twice per week since 12 June as I'm spotting everyday.

What worries me is until today we are still unable to see the foetus despite using transvaginal ultrasound. HCG level is increasing, not doubling but increasing at an acceptable rate. Was also diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma, which explains the daily spotting.

HI POSITIVETOTS,

your situation seems abit similiar w mine...

However i hope ur lil one will be a strong warrior and fight through all odds...

sharing w u my story as below... :(

I did my IUI on 8th april and was tested positive 18dpiui.. ( i have spotting on 3 diff occassions from 14dpiui to 20dpiui)

doc increased my duphaston intake ( spotting stopped)

however on my 5th week scan, the embryo was very very small and i was having slight spotting. ..

i went back on my 9th week , baby only grew in size by 1 week instead of the 4 weeks supposingly.
(measuring only 6 weeks and no heartbeat detected )

however, i lost my lil one at 11 weeks.. :(

Last edited:
HI POSITIVETOTS,

your situation seems abit similiar w mine...

However i hope ur lil one will be a strong warrior and fight through all odds...

sharing w u my story as below... :(

I did my IUI on 8th april and was tested positive 18dpiui.. ( i have spotting on 3 diff occassions from 14dpiui to 20dpiui)

however on my 5th week scan, the embryo was very very small and i was having slight spotting. ..

i went back on my 9th week , baby only grew in size by 1 week instead of the 4 weeks supposingly.
(measuring only 6 weeks and no heartbeat detected )

however, i lost my lil one at 11 weeks.. :(

Hugs, sorry to hear this. ❤️

May I know if you did blood test for these few visits? How was your hcg level?

Hugs, sorry to hear this. ❤

May I know if you did blood test for these few visits? How was your hcg level?

hi positivetots.

mine did not do blood test .. only for the first visit to confirm the pregnancy..

as the scan after that they did see the yolk sac and fetal pole.

jus that lil one was not growing as supposed to.

hi positivetots.

mine did not do blood test .. only for the first visit to confirm the pregnancy..

as the scan after that they did see the yolk sac and fetal pole.

jus that lil one was not growing as supposed to.

Sigh. The rollercoaster of emotions.. I'm feeling nausea and slight morning sickness already. My breast are v sensitive and tender too. Don't know how to accept that at the end of all these there might be nothing...

Did you do a mini confinement?

Sigh. The rollercoaster of emotions.. I'm feeling nausea and slight morning sickness already. My breast are v sensitive and tender too. Don't know how to accept that at the end of all these there might be nothing...

Did you do a mini confinement?
Its gd u r feeling nausea and morning sickness !! i have non of that . Just for breast tender n sensitive ...

Yeahhh i understand how u feel ....
praying hard for u ..

I just avoided cold drinks n cold stuffs for 2 weeks ...

Its gd u r feeling nausea and morning sickness !! i have non of that . Just for breast tender n sensitive ...

Yeahhh i understand how u feel ....
praying hard for u ..

I just avoided cold drinks n cold stuffs for 2 weeks ...

Unfortunately my diagnose came back today as blighted ovum, still don't see anything on the transvaginal scan.

According to LMP, I should be 7 weeks now but all we see is just a yolk.

Thinking if should go for D&C or medicine method to remove it.

Unfortunately my diagnose came back today as blighted ovum, still don't see anything on the transvaginal scan.

According to LMP, I should be 7 weeks now but all we see is just a yolk.

Thinking if should go for D&C or medicine method to remove it.

oh no.. so sorry about it.. :(

think dont need D & C. ( unless u wan fast )

doctor usually say try natural or medicine method first ( if nt clear then use d & c )

which doctor are you seeing?

Back