IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

@veraine : hey babe ..thgs going well? Any special symptoms? Im 10dpiui! So fast! R u self testing anytime soon?
Thanks for asking @h0peful. Yourself?

I think time passes too slowly :( no symptoms whatsoever, other than the original bloating is more or less gone. Heh.. Will self test on 12dpiui most prob, which is sat..4 days to go!!!

How about @rainbowbb and @PreciousBeanie? All looking good? :)

Anyone else cycling with us too?

I think time passes too slowly :( no symptoms whatsoever, other than the original bloating is more or less gone. Heh.. Will self test on 12dpiui most prob, which is sat..4 days to go!!!

Hi, me still the same feeling bloated.. On & off still burping.. Haven done any self test yet.. Afraid... Other than that no other symptoms too..

I get the usual gastric pain on and off. Occasionally twinges or pulling feel on either side of ovaries .. dont mean much cos these r sides effects of the progesterone pills im on .. these were worse during 1st cycle. I wont self test til a day before my blood test .. AF pls dont visit me-,- boobs sore as well .. im just experiencing all the pms. Update whn u all s3lf test yea? :)

Yeah ... will update in 4 days time! ;)

@h0peful when's your bt? my side no bt, prof said to use hpt 3 weeks after IUI if AF doesn't come

Told my hb to get ready to book trip over the weekend for May. So negative hor. :(

I get the usual gastric pain on and off. Occasionally twinges or pulling feel on either side of ovaries .. dont mean much cos these r sides effects of the progesterone pills im on .. these were worse during 1st cycle. I wont self test til a day before my blood test .. AF pls dont visit me-,- boobs sore as well .. im just experiencing all the pms. Update whn u all s3lf test yea? :)

Do u feel pain at ur nipple side?

Hihi, am new to forum and my 1st iui 5dpiui. Been experiencing some slight cramps and discomfort and having sore breasts. Also increase of times to pee too. Anyone experienced the same ? I only did my trigger shit at day 22.

Hihi, am new to forum and my 1st iui 5dpiui. Been experiencing some slight cramps and discomfort and having sore breasts. Also increase of times to pee too. Anyone experienced the same ? I only did my trigger shit at day 22.

Hi don't worry about when u did ur trigger shot. Everyone egg growing speed is different. I also jus did my 1st iui & only taken the shot at day 20. Currently waiting for my blood test.. Jus relax n wait ba..

Hi don't worry about when u did ur trigger shot. Everyone egg growing speed is different. I also jus did my 1st iui & only taken the shot at day 20. Currently waiting for my blood test.. Jus relax n wait ba..

Thanks for the encouragement, we are quite close on the cycle right? My blood test is on 1st April.

QUOTE="veraine, post: 7868474, member: 171560"]Yeah ... will update in 4 days time! ;)

@h0peful when's your bt? my side no bt, prof said to use hpt 3 weeks after IUI if AF doesn't come

Told my hb to get ready to book trip over the weekend for May. So negative howrry rained]
@veraine : my BT scheduled on 25 mar which is nxt wed. Kkh tends to test slightly more than 2weeks ... well even if preggy u also can go short trip for celebrations :) dont think too much la. We already booked trip in august and planning to book trip in may as well. Back then keep worry if preggy cant go here or there cant fly but haha nv preggy ler.so we adopt the book first later then say type of attitude. It is worth to forfeit for sake of beanie if preggy

[QUOTE="PreciousBeanie, post: 7868482, membertodo u feel pain at ur nipple side?[/QUOTE]
Yep pain at sides of boobs .. thats more due to progesterones at wrk in preparation in case preggy. Is like the sides r swollen right if u feel it?

Thanks for askin babe..

So far so good... i m quite calm so i will wait till missed af den i will test...
The wait is longer than the usual 2ww waiting...

[QUOTE="PreciousBeanie, post: 7868482, membertodo u feel pain at ur nipple side?
Yep pain at sides of boobs .. thats more due to progesterones at wrk in preparation in case preggy. Is like the sides r swollen right if u feel it?[/QUOTE]

The side of my boobs not painful, jus more at the nipple side...

Hahaha, trigger shit.

My cramps finally went away after almost a week. I'm just 4 days ahead of you.

@veraine : my BT scheduled on 25 mar which is nxt wed. Kkh tends to test slightly more than 2weeks ... well even if preggy u also can go short trip for celebrations :) dont think too much la. We already booked trip in august and planning to book trip in may as well. Back then keep worry if preggy cant go here or there cant fly but haha nv preggy ler.so we adopt the book first later then say type of attitude. It is worth to forfeit for sake of beanie if preggy

Yeah, if unsuccessful then will go for a long long long flight and play myself crazy first.

All these can make us turn mad one day. Plan and plan and nothing goes to plan.

Sounds positive for u ladies with your current symptoms.im having all the pms I always have so think is down the drain for me this cycle again ..

Dear All,

Today (18.03.2015 - 4pm onwards) I will be giving some red eggs to Zhu Sheng Liang Liang at Shuang Lin Temple in Toa Payoh. If you are free, probably wanna drop by to pray and take some red eggs for "heng heng".

Good Luck to all.

Ya typo, lazy to correct.. Are you still having any other symptoms?
But it IS some trigger shit hahaha.

At the moment no other symptoms already.. Just counted that last IUI my period came 17dpiui.. So I still have some more days to count down..

I think my cycle is burst!!! No more bloated feeling, nipple side also not pain & erected, no more burping non stop after my meal. Can feel abdominal cramp like AF coming.. Test upt: -ve.
Feeling so depressed now!!! Dunno when AF come Shld I go ahead w 2nd iui or jus call them to arrange IVF for me... Then take a break while waiting for ivf. Feeling so lost!!!

I think my cycle is burst!!! No more bloated feeling, nipple side also not pain & erected, no more burping non stop after my meal. Can feel abdominal cramp like AF coming.. Test upt: -ve.
Feeling so depressed now!!! Dunno when AF come Shld I go ahead w 2nd iui or jus call them to arrange IVF for me... Then take a break while waiting for ivf. Feeling so lost!!!
Don't despair yet, never know if AF going to come until she comes.

Depends on the hospital's protocol? Like I mentioned before, mine doesn't want me to go on to ivf yet, even though I've had so many rounds of clomid already. Wants me to continue IUI.

Hey preciousbeanie .. im on a same srate as u.my cramps are still on going amd I feel AF is on her way for days ... I get the usual symptoms I get for pms ..so im pretty sure this cycle is busted for me as well ... im also not sure to proceed with last cycle of iui or convert to ivf

U just started spotting? I just started..I didnt expect this cycle to succeed cos I only have one miserable big folly .. but I tot god will be nice to me to grant me my wish but then I see spottong then I sianz half liao

Hopeful do u still continue ur progesterone?? My first encounter not sure if I need to continue. Coz the nurse only tell me to stop if AF come.

This is ur 1st iui? This is my first 2nd ... I think I have unexplained fertility. All my chks r fine .. hb soldiers seemed sufficient count as well but I just cant get preggy. I had hopes high the 1st iui but ended up busted. I cried and was so emo over it but as agreed with hb .. I chose to go through I need to face it despite failing or succeeding. Worse scenario is to move on to ivf. And here I am abt to bust my 2nd cycle again. Dont despair ... I have a friend who succeeded on 4th iui with a singleton. This is a long journey. Cry all u want but pick yourself up again. Hb and I decided to go for 3rd cycle. If fails we will move on to ivf

Hopeful do u still continue ur progesterone?? My first encounter not sure if I need to continue. Coz the nurse only tell me to stop if AF come.

First Iui I continued all the way til AF appeared ... then I told myself aiya wasted should stop taking so that my body can rid the med faster .. think of it being another start cos every mensuscycle is the start where your body prepares for conception again .. we r in this tgt ..jia you dont despair

My spotting stopped. It was dried blood in the afternoon followed by light brownish hue and now nothing. But im cramping badly since and waiting for AF to visit .. is just so early that AF is turning up 12dpiui .. im not even at end of tww :(

My spotting stopped. It was dried blood in the afternoon followed by light brownish hue and now nothing. But im cramping badly since and waiting for AF to visit .. is just so early that AF is turning up 12dpiui .. im not even at end of tww :(
Could it be implantation bleeding? Don't worry too much n get stressed over it..

I think we r tgt, I'm 13dpiui n u r 12dpiui. Mayb urs got miracle coz I read that implantation bleed can occurs fr day 9-12. Mayb u shld continue progesterone till AF comes. My spotting jus started this noon very darkish brown.

First Iui I continued all the way til AF appeared ... then I told myself aiya wasted should stop taking so that my body can rid the med faster .. think of it being another start cos every mensuscycle is the start where your body prepares for conception again .. we r in this tgt ..jia you dont despair

Thanks hopeful.. Jus don't understand y some of us get so hard to get our precious!!!

Preciousbeanie: that was what I asked my hb the previous time I failed ... he was like commle on ..be positive. U cant get far keeping up a negative attitude ... I shed tears I talked to him and decided to move on with 2nd attempt at iui.We ddecided to try for 2 yrs .. else we go for adoption. Life can nv be controlled 100% the way we want it .. lest biological system ... I dontwant to keep my hopes high telling myself it might be implantation bleeding ..cos I dont wan to be even more miserable whn I fail .. im already waiting for af to arrive la then wait 1month and go for 3rd cycle ..all else fails go for ivf. If ivf aso fail mean is just fated dat I cant get preggy.my iui was done less than 24hrs aft trigger .. cos it was a last min kinda urgent case that my folly was too big so I got triggered at ard 2pm and iui nxt day at ard 12pm ... sharp pain that lasted ard 2hrs ..think dat was ovulation pain .. at ard 3pm to 4pm same day on iui .. but I tot ovulation occurs 36hrs aft trigger so im lost! I calculated sun 2pm to be the time of ovulation .. and I had until mon 2pm (24hrs for eggy to live) so my dpiui not accurate. Nvm im already waiting for af to arrive

Last edited:
Hopeful: I think trigger shot less than 24hrs O liao, coz when I took my trigger shot at 8pm, the next day morning my hub ask me to test opk n is positive le. So I think ur case shld be ok.
For me I think really burst, coz today spotting again with slightly a bit more flow.

May I ask if full flow comes in the noon or late noon does U all count it as 1st day or the following day as day 1?
Coz I decided to go for 2nd round of iui.

Hopeful: I think trigger shot less than 24hrs O liao, coz when I took my trigger shot at 8pm, the next day morning my hub ask me to test opk n is positive le. So I think ur case shld be ok.
For me I think really burst, coz today spotting again with slightly a bit more flow.

May I ask if full flow comes in the noon or late noon does U all count it as 1st day or the following day as day 1?
Coz I decided to go for 2nd round of iui.
I think OPK is positive cos of the trigger shot.. Without the shot, O shd take place within 2 days after that

I'll count that as first day, even if it comes at night. But if comes at night I'll start clomid at night the following day.

Yea opk was positive due to the trigger not cos u ovulated. it takes 36 hours after trigger for ovulation to occur. if full flow comes before noon today. is considered first day so 2nd day scan will be tomorrow. If full flow comes after noon today .. 2nd day scan will be the day after tomorrow ..that happened with my precious cycle.i got full flow slightly after lunch on a Wednesday ..kkh said day 2 scan would fall on friday .. im having discharge with brown hue again .. pretty sure af is on her way

Hopeful: I still having spotting till now. But when cleaning after toilet jus now got some small blood clots. So I think my AF also shld b on the way too. I might do blood test Tml if full flow doesn come tonight. Give myself a 100% sure result.

Not sure abt ur doc but that time I failed my 1st cycle and wanted to start 2nd cycle asap ..kkh wanted me to do a urine pregnancy test to double confirm I wasnt preggy even though AF already visited. Sometimes there could be spotting for 1 to 3days even if pregnant so just monitor ..do a test to confirm .. gd luck

Too early? I have read that bfp may turnup on 14dpiui. Im 14dpiui now. No spotting ..brown stain was after wiping following pee. no creamy discharge .. swollen boobs .. cramps still on but tummy looks not like balloon. Think im not testing myself. Just wait for af to visit. Oh I have breakouts on my forehead and my womb area feels very heavy as if af is going to spill anytime-,-

Can only hope it's too early lor heh. But wanted to test cos got a small event tmr ma. Now just keep waiting and see how in a week's time.

These last few days when PMS comes on quite agonising one. :(

I usually talk to myself and tell AF to come if not pregnant and save me the misery.

Too early? I have read that bfp may turnup on 14dpiui. Im 14dpiui now. No spotting ..brown stain was after wiping following pee. no creamy discharge .. swollen boobs .. cramps still on but tummy looks not like balloon. Think im not testing myself. Just wait for af to visit. Oh I have breakouts on my forehead and my womb area feels very heavy as if af is going to spill anytime-,-

Still got high chance will be bfp for u.

Dont stress ... my AF aso toying with me. Gave me dried up blood then brown stain after pee .. then nothing after that but alot of pms .. previous failed iui my AF was delayed by 4 to 5days compared to my usual 28 to 30days cycle so tis time round im not surprised. Just surprised to see it springing so early on me on day 12. We can only monitor and see how it goes .. relax!

Preciousbeanie how is it going for u?
Jus did blood test today, result out 1.2 so is -ve. Waiting for full AF to come. Coz I also jus have brownish discharge then after pee while cleaning that some red blood clots. Once full AF come call them & start the cycle again lor..

Jia you .. I need to rest 1cycle so 1cycle wasted cos kkh dont allow to proceed immediately
I also from Kkh. They jus called to inform that I'm not preg n ask me if I wanna proceed to 2nd cycle, I told them yes then the nurse jus say call when day 1 menses come leh.. Nv ask me to stop for a cycle. U wan to proceed back w iui?

Dont stress ... my AF aso toying with me. Gave me dried up blood then brown stain after pee .. then nothing after that but alot of pms .. previous failed iui my AF was delayed by 4 to 5days compared to my usual 28 to 30days cycle so tis time round im not surprised. Just surprised to see it springing so early on me on day 12. We can only monitor and see how it goes .. relax!
Heh, mine is the other way round. Cycles on clomid are shorter. Otherwise mine usually abt 35 days long.

Back