Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

Starlight and Janet,
At first my DH also dun like, but then now he accept le...
happy.gif

Meiji,
u must share ur "mi-jie" how to make ur hubby accept HK, hehe, rite Janet?
we should trained our DH so that they can support us like Meiji's DH?

Ladies,here it goes...

Please fill up the list if u are interested in the following items...

CK scissors selling at $8 each...
770080.jpg

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

HK zipped Coin Purse selling at $1 each..
(Design1)
770081.jpg

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)

Cute hand-held fans selling at $2 each..

HK Cook Design :-
770082.jpg

1)
2)

HK Bear Design :-
770083.jpg

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Doreamon :-
770084.jpg

1)
2)

Ultraman :-
770085.jpg

1)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(Design1)
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)

1) purplepenguin
2)

1) purplepenguin
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) purplepenguin
2) purplepenguin

1)

Hi ladies,

Just camk back from kp...went there at around 9.05pm...first time try LD but no luck got 3 pitchers, 2 ice cream bowl and 2 DVD...but then got the HK car tray quite happy...You know not only we like to play LD..just now got 2 small girl also play LD..their mummy and daddy let them play 1 each...so cute when they put their hands into the dip..they close their eyes so tight...so funny..

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(Design1)
1)starlight74
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)

1) purplepenguin
2)

1) purplepenguin
2)
3)
4)
5)

1) purplepenguin
2) purplepenguin

1)

Hi Ladies
Wow nice price,i like the cushion and tumbler...

Bubblesangle
Can i meet u on monday to collect my item at sembawang?

hey meiji,
u got the 1st prize of cooler box? wow...i like the ice-cream cup very very much too! i went KP at 4pm, 1st round of LD all gone already, can u believe it? SA told me to come back in 10mins to open the 2nd round, then i came back and played twice got ice-crean cup and picnic mat, i was thinking to go KL to play, but all finished within a day? KL's SA very friendly and told me to open another one on tuesday, but i saw the LD poster i think the one in KP is better so i went back and played 3 more times, got 1 pouch, 1 more picnic mat and a bowl, not bad lah, i'm happy too!

i want to ask u, how much u ususally played for LD to get the 1st prize?

Ladies,
i like the ice-cream cup very much if anyone got extra and want to let go at cost, pls let me know, tks!

meiji,
I like your winings leh...esp the tumbler and cushion too =)..so nice =)..

Dior,
hihi...wow, 3 pitchers, lucky ger...Nowadays kids are so hao ming hor....

<font color="0000ff">Meiji,</font>
$180 leh. How come yr hubby didn't grumble ?? Yr hubby really well trained liao.
Mine will grumble until no end. My son very happy he picked a ice cube cup.

<font color="0000ff">Dior,</font>
Japancraze & I hope someone will sell the pitchers at cost price. Anyone ???

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">ANYONE got extra PITCHERS to sell at cost price pls ???</font> Kindly let Japancraze & myself know ok ??
Thanks in advance.</font>

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(Design1)
1)starlight74
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)

1) purplepenguin
2)

1) purplepenguin
2) BLue_genie
3)
4)
5)

1) purplepenguin
2) purplepenguin

1)

meiji,
when u told me still got first prize n the long cushion. When i went up, a lady was there n draw the first prize le
sad.gif
She got a lot of things oso. Then I played another 4 times.

Janet,
So u oso at KK. Hee...hee.. the one with sling is me lor. Can resist the LD, carried my son n bring my gal to go n played the LD.

Hi Ladies
happy.gif

purplepenguin
The Kids Bazaar sale started 19/4, ending 22/4, which is tomorrow.

FInally went to kittylove at United Square today, so happy can play LD, went in then the SA said left only 1 last prize which is the blue pouch/handbag?! SOOOOOooooooooooo SAD! When did the KL LD start ah? WHy so fast end liao? Btw, need to purchase anything be4 playing LD at KL? She said next week have again, but I dunno whether I can go down then...
sad.gif

Luckily still got the kids bazaar sale. Did not go home empty-handed.
happy.gif

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

(Design1)
1)starlight74
2)PrincessEmma
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
11)

1) purplepenguin
2)

1) purplepenguin
2) BLue_genie
3)
4)
5)

1) purplepenguin
2) purplepenguin

1)

hi dior,
u got 3 pitchers? wow..i wish i can draw one too, but no luck! humm...btw, how's the car tray look like? it's fun to play LD, rite? hee....

Hi Ladies
Wow nice price,i like the cushion and tumbler...

Bubblesangle
Can i meet u on monday to collect my item at sembawang?

<font color="0000ff">Dior,</font>
Thanks for yr offer, but Japancraze is 1st in line. Let her have it first. If she has a change in mind, then I'll take it. PM me if she doesn't want it ok ?? Thanks.

LingLing,
So, what you got with played 4 times? Long cushion and picnic mat? Coz I saw a lots when I left.
happy.gif

she_she,
Dunno how much I spent for each LD.
You really lucky got all the nice prizes!
happy.gif

Me too, prefer the one at KP/KK.

she_she,
me also interested in your picnic mat ya..hee

Any ladies have extra mats or ice-cream bowls to sell at cost, please let me know ya..tks =)...

starlight,
hmm...dun tink so leh, only have this coin pouch leh...

Dior,
how big is the tumbler?

she she,

I pay it but did not bring it home cause my DH may score me spent money...though he dont mind me buying HK stuff...But then sometime men also got PMS at times...so I know today not right so put the stuff all at KP..Will collect it maybe tomorrow when I,m alone..Hee hee. If my sis does not want the extra pitcher that I have then i let you know ok?

I was so happy with my LD prizes. The first round, I played 4 times n I got:
1)1 picnic mat
2)3 pounches (then i exchge with blurqueen for DVD)
then someone got extra pitcher so i bought fm her at cost on the spot
happy.gif

After bringing my gal to eat McDonald, while waiting for my hubby to come, i met meiji, she told me the LD left not much can try for the 1st prize. I went up to play again but first prize n 2nd prize alrdy drew by a lady liao
sad.gif

I got:
1)1 bowl
2) ice cream bowl
3) water pitcher
4) 1 picnic mat.

I had washed the bowl n water pitcher(can contain 1500ml of water). I like the pitcher so much
happy.gif

meiji,
i think u must spend alot to get the 1st prize, in fact i really want to play more to get the pitcher and one more ice-cream cup! but once i got the pouch and i scared and stopped already!

ladies who are not KK members can go KP to play LD, u can even see and touch the prizes there, coz they got no space to put all prizes, just display it all out there. good luck!

Emma

Fox baby selling the baby Tees 3 for $15, boy or girl also have, lots of designs! I bought 6 pieces gal top for my DD and my friend's coming-out-soon DD. Also bought some long pants for DD - $3.90 each, buy 3 get 1 free. Bought some clips too at $1/pair. There are also GUESS clothings, disney clothes and bags/luggage bags etc. Not just selling clothes, also got books and limited toys.

if anyone wants to sell their picnic mat, i want one too.. hehe.. can match my picnic box.. hehe.. then i dun need to use my hub's U-G-L-Y spiderman picnic mat.. muahahahahahaaaaa

Janet,
Oh I did not know..pai seh. will do if she doesn,t want it. Thanks for letting me know..if not japancraze will come after me....heehee.

Japancraze,
So sorry, did not see the posting clearly..Do you want it..

feifei,
The pitcher I have not seen it so dont know the ht and width...maybe someone who have it can measure for you first...Thanks

Anyone letting go of the PICNIC MAT at cost pls pm me. I am very interested! The CN one I got from the toys warehouse sale too small. Need to combine with another one.

tks dior, u so funny, i just laugh in front of my laptop! ya, i remember u said yr hubby doesn't like u buy too many HK, tks for the offer but i guess janet is on the q, i'll take it if she doesn't want, hee...

feifei,
the picnic mat is super duper nice, i just open one piece, very big too, thinking to go picnic tmw to show off my mat there, hee...

Hi Ladies,
Went KP this afternoon.
Played LD, got 1 picnic mat, 1 pouch, 1 ice cream bowl and 1 pitcher. LD is so addictive!
Wanted to try more times, but worry my hubby will nag at me.

I'm not yet member for KK or KP, if anyone of you has extra receipt, please let me know. thanks in advance.

she_she.. take a photo of the open picnic mat to show us!!! hehe.. maybe u can sit on it too!!! hehe.. show us how happy u are.. keke...

she_she,
dun tempt me leh...

All,
If any ladies have extra tumbler or mat to let go at cost, please let me know ya..tks..

Tmr kk and KP still have the LD? But seems like all good prizes all drawn liao hor...hmm..

celine,
WOw, lucky ger, got 1 of each =)...

Back