Hello Kitty Fans Gathering

PLL, aiyo, why so pessimistic? Life is not sad lah. It will just be what you want it to be. Life is never a bed of roses but still there are good things to cheer about de, simple pleasures are already happiness.
happy.gif
Some cartoons are no doubt sad but i find also got good values in the process.

Hi Starlight,

I hv tt payment to you. Ref is 3280; date 8 jan; time 19:31. Do check
happy.gif
When will u be coming to orchard?

MB
Personally i think cartoons are fantansies about what that cant be done in the real world. So everything has to stay happy. True life is full of ups and downs.But I still prefer my cartoon to be funny. :p

ACSY
yoyo. By the way, stuff I bgt from MB still with you right?

PLL i also like Pixel!! I collected Toy Story, Monster Inc and all hahahah
happy.gif
Hb also say he want to buy the recent Bolt cartoon dvd!

HK, you also ah?
happy.gif
Wow, i didnt know got people around me also watching cartoons, always thot its only me and still wondering am i odd, hahahaha

MB
me got a lot leh. i think about 40 titles. which includes over the hedge,prince of egypt(my fav bec of my religion),bee movie,elarado,the incredibles,shrek 1,2,3. many many more, you name it, mostly i have it. wahahhahahahahahahahhah

PLL

I am similar to u too...I dun like to watch movies or read books with bad ending. When I go buy or borrow books I will first flip to the last page to see if it is good or bad ending. If bad ending I will not get.
I chanced upon Fireflies on TV so just watched. Very sad, but as MB said, sometimes cannot just focus on the ending, the learning in the process is also impt.
Won't miss out lah. Buy the VCD or DVD lor.
happy.gif

MB
Ya! Heehee now u know u r not odd
happy.gif
. Actually I think these movies also target adults, not just children. Actually for some maybe the chidren won't even understand the value/hidden msg unless adults point out to them.

PLL
U wan i lend u lah, but hor i have to find, dunno where is it, or maybe lend to ppl liao, i let u know again okie

Wow ... PLL, your son very fortunate leh! Got so much cartoons can watch cos you also like hehehe. ;P Oh ya, i think i have Shrek but dunno go where liao

I think if i got sons next time, die liao, sure become mini version of my hb, always animae, comics, games, figurines hahahaha
happy.gif

HK, agree!
happy.gif
Most cartoons are happy in nature also.

hellokitty
yes i know the learning process.I like to watch romantic shows that can make me drop tears or even have goose bumps I dont mind.

Since young, I will always wake up very early to watch disney cartoon and woodpecker during my era in TV2 station. That time singapore not much cartoon channel yet. Still hor, for cartoon I still prefer it to be funny and meaningful. Though i know that sad story normally also come with meaningful experience. But that is just me la... whaahahhaahahahahah I like it to be funny...

MB
I love watching cartoons, haha i watch boy cartoon like Ben10 or silly one like grim stories of billy n mandy on cartoon network.

OMG Jenny, you are like my hb! He loves Ben10! Hahahaha so when he meets my younger cousin brothers hor, they always have tonnes to talk, hahahaha. Sometimes i wonder if i married a kiddo, hahaha
happy.gif

MB
Ben10 now got new one le, Ben10 alien force, hehe, think ur hubby will know, i very silly i got all cartoon channels on my cable, i also made my bf subscripe on his cable so i can watch when i go over

ladies me going out too.. bye Me go search for the cartoons liaoz.
happy.gif
talk later. enjoy your morning and lunch.
happy.gif
Between the silly cartoon i like is howard the cowardly dog.. i find it very funny....

hello MB
I am good, thanks
happy.gif
Getting busier at work now but am still not very much in the mood to start work..haha...very jialat! How are you? Are u still working?

Hello PLL
happy.gif

Enjoy your outing!

Jenny smart!
happy.gif

PLL enjoy shopping too!

Acsy, thats good
happy.gif
Hahaha, yea after the long holidays so hard to get in mood to work! Ya i m fine, am still doing what i do but this year will be very very busy, alot of new roles and projects, hehehe
happy.gif

Nice chatting with ya all! I gg meeting liao
happy.gif

Wow, so many ladies here also cartoon lover like me
happy.gif
I love Totoro best & the other studio ghibli productions too! My dvd collection consists mostly of animated movies hee hee...

Hello ladies

Me back from shopping. Didnt manage to get any japanese anime. So sad I only bought myself the kungfu panda finally code 1 is out. I have been waiting for code 1.

angeltopg
you like animation too.. hehehehehe

ACSY
yep, cos ds needs to nap. He was too tired so he nap in the car. We managed to meet my dh for lunch too.
happy.gif
How was your day? what time did you finish your report yesterday?

PLL
You were out with your in laws just now? Your dh must be happy to have you all lunch with him. I feel so relieved now after I have submitted my reports but one more simple one to be completed. I didnt finish very late cos after that I decided to leave the rest till this morning.

ACSY
yes, cos they wanted to meet him. I wanted to buy something from daiso so I went. I went sanrio nothing there much to buy.
happy.gif

Jasmine,
Ya…I know, but fyi, someone told her your deal “no big deal at all” leh. But she didn’t listen to her friend lor. And went ahead to join. End up paying more than her own lobang. Chey…

MB,
Enjoy your Little Ponyo cartoon movie. Let me know if it’s good. I went to watch Bedtime stories. LMAO!!!If u like comedy, got to catch this movie
happy.gif

I didn’t get to watch every episode of Little Nonya drama. If u going to get the box set, can I borrow from u after u finish watching?

Angeltopg, Babycoco,
Nice meeting u just now
happy.gif

Angeltopg,
Your bb very cute
happy.gif
Did u manage to get anything at the Taka sale?

Ktgal,
Post your loots if u have any from Taka sale ya?

Ladies who have stuff with me,
All your items @ KK liao. Dateline to collect by tomorrow cos I left it there ytd. If no collection by tomorrow, item will be return to me and u need to pay extra for postage after that. Thank you for your understanding
happy.gif

kwl i know not from u ... hee
happy.gif
i seldom leave my stuff there too .. haiz..

Hi ladies KK got sell those safety drawer lock & fridge lock can go see

KWL
I got nothin much to show leh, i went to get new year goodies only lah, also nothin much at taka, but i got some kt stationery from kino

Hi Ladies,
these are the available stuff:

3. <font color="0000ff">1 x SKS tote with drawstring $14.50</font>
size: 35.5 x 30 cm
2064577.jpg

5. <font color="0000ff">Kid's toothbrush, for age 3-6 yrs old, $2.90 each</font>
2 x SKS and 1 HK design
2064578.jpg

8. <font color="0000ff">1 x HK rose body lotion 200 ml, $10.80</font>
2064579.jpg

9.<font color="0000ff"> 1 x Anti bacterial handwash 200 ml, $9.50</font>
2064580.jpg

10. <font color="0000ff">5 x Dcut rose soap, $2.50 each</font>
2064581.jpg

15. <font color="0000ff">1 x HK Jap design hanky, $2.50</font>
2064582.jpg

19. <font color="0000ff">1 x HK small mirror, $3</font>
2064583.jpg
2064584.jpg

23. <font color="0000ff">1 x CK label, $2.20</font>
2064585.jpg

26. <font color="0000ff">1 x chopstick 19.5 cm (HK piano motif), $3.00</font>
2064586.jpg

29. <font color="0000ff">1 x Cream container with spatula, $4.00</font>
2064587.jpg

Pls PM me if u keen, thanks
happy.gif

Aiyoh, my lappy abit spoil liao, words cannot come out properly.

Its a repeated msg for Lili

Lili
Did u find out from TH, wat the outcome, or would you like me to check out wif them myself? U let me know soon okie!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi Ladies,</font>
Bon weekend!
Today been doing some spring cleaning with my hubby, by then too tired to cook lunch.
Just whipped simple crabstick mayo filling for our quick lunch today.

<font color="0000ff">Sharing pic of HK theme as our lunch.</font>
2065717.jpg

Hello Kitty diecut sandwiches filled with crabstick mayo filling, HK mango flavour jelly &amp; hot coffee!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sharing another pic of HK jelly, using the mould I bought from Eliz recently.
Tks Eliz!</font>
happy.gif

2065718.jpg

Starlight
Can I have
5. Kid's toothbrush, for age 3-6 yrs old, $2.90-HK design and
29. 1 x Cream container with spatula, $4.00

Hi Everyone
Sch started liao and so much work, meetings and last min stuff to handle... (I teach in a Sec Sch) I am zombified everyday after work. Din managed to log on much... Looking at the posts and pics of loots make me feel so good! Thanks to you all!

hello ladies,
2066207.gif

Just a little update of March 09 Catalog, the below items are not met MOQ so i can't order for you all and i'll PM you my a/c no. for payment, thanks.

<u>March 09 Catalog</u>
1) Page 9 <491781> Roundabouts Clear Bag @ Y800 = SGD12.80 x 2
- Emma
- bbgirl

<strike>2) Page 6 <511331> HK Towel @ Y500 =SGD8 x 3
- feifei
-
-

3) Page 24 <006963> HK Eraser @ Y240 = SGD3.84 x 6
- Emma
- Eliz
-
-
-
-</strike>

Emma
ok, no. 9 is for u
happy.gif

Hazzzle
sure, HK toothbrush and cream container are yours.
you may tt to POSB saving 153 610 797.
Pls PM me re. collection, as your setting doesnt allow to receive PM.

Cindy
i ve replied U
happy.gif

PLL, Jenny, MB, Siowhui
sorry, I was caught wiht food poisoning, i havent had chance to drop your stuff in the mailbox.
Will do so first thing on Monday.
apologize for delay.

Back